PDA

View Full Version : Rangers & Aberdeen, will the CO charge them.

silverhibee
06-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Having seen both sendings off both sets of players are seen encroaching the referee, still don't think the Dons lad was a sending off but the ref was surrounded by both sets of players, I take it both teams will be charged by the compliance officer just like both teams at tiny were charged.

where'stheslope
06-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Having seen both sendings off both sets of players are seen encroaching the referee, still don't think the Dons lad was a sending off but the ref was surrounded by both sets of players, I take it both teams will be charged by the compliance officer just like both teams at tiny were charged.
Great point, and if no GFA biase they will be hearing soon!!!!!

where'stheslope
06-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Just watched the highlights again and the BBC have editted out Lafferty's elbow that should have sent him off as well?
Even Gerrard said it could have been down to 9 men?
This is the same manager who goes on National TV saying Morellos should not take part and allow fouling on him all over the park, 3 days later he is again in the press slating the same player for getting sent off?????

JeMeSouviens
06-12-2018, 11:03 AM

Harsh 2nd booking but Cosgrove is an utter huddy. I can't believe McInnes preferred him to Rooney in the first place, never mind persisting with him. :confused:

silverhibee
06-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Harsh 2nd booking but Cosgrove is an utter huddy. I can't believe McInnes preferred him to Rooney in the first place, never mind persisting with him. :confused:

Huddy or not imo it looks like he got the ball, it wasn't until McGregor and team mates surrounded the ref that he decided to show another yellow and send the lad off, having watched it last night I'm pretty sure the ref at 1st had given the foul to Aberdeen but changed his mind after being put under pressure by a number of Rangers players.

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Is there highlights of last nights games up anywhere guys?

Hibernian Verse
06-12-2018, 11:31 AM
St Mirren should be charged after 3 of their players went after Mallan

Keith_M
06-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Huddy or not imo it looks like he got the ball, it wasn't until McGregor and team mates surrounded the ref that he decided to show another yellow and send the lad off, having watched it last night I'm pretty sure the ref at 1st had given the foul to Aberdeen but changed his mind after being put under pressure by a number of Rangers players.

Bit like last night's incident with Bartley. He's fouled by a St Mirren player but the free-kick is given against him and he got a yellow card.

St Mirren should be charged after 3 of their players went after Mallan

For which Mallan got booked.

The ref wasn't going to book him for the foul but he got a yellow card for one of their players screaming at him.

JeMeSouviens
06-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Is there highlights of last nights games up anywhere guys?

bbc website

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-12-2018, 11:40 AM
bbc website

👍

Callum_62
06-12-2018, 12:04 PM
Absolute shocker 2nd yellow for Cosgrove

The linesman correctly gave a goal kick....because cosgrove won the ball cleanly

Infact, its possibly a freekick for Aberdeen!

InchHibby
06-12-2018, 12:15 PM
Just watched the highlights again and the BBC have editted out Lafferty's elbow that should have sent him off as well?
Even Gerrard said it could have been down to 9 men?
This is the same manager who goes on National TV saying Morellos should not take part and allow fouling on him all over the park, 3 days later he is again in the press slating the same player for getting sent off?????i highlighted this too. The mans a joke

son of haggart
06-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Absolute shocker 2nd yellow for Cosgrove

The linesman correctly gave a goal kick....because cosgrove won the ball cleanly

Infact, its possibly a freekick for Aberdeen!

Yep

People thinking there isn't a West Coast bias just need to be sat down in front of that and asked to explain it. What would the odds be on a sending off if it was a Rangers or Celtic player trying to win the ball from Aberdeen/ Hibs or Hearts player?

calumhibee1
06-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Yep

People thinking there isn't a West Coast bias just need to be sat down in front of that and asked to explain it. What would the odds be on a sending off if it was a Rangers or Celtic player trying to win the ball from Aberdeen/ Hibs or Hearts player?

To be fair look at Candeias red card the other week.

son of haggart
06-12-2018, 12:41 PM
To be fair look at Candeias red card the other week.

There's a fair amount of incompetence but I also think there is a disproportionate effect on the OF's 'challengers' if you can call us that. Partly i am sure down to the pressure from fans and the thought of the media reaction if they get it wrong, so they 'play safe' and err on the OF's side in decisions. But sometimes it is so outrageous you have to wonder...?