PDA

View Full Version : Adam Hammill

calumhibee1
05-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Would you take him here? Remember him at Dunfermline years ago and thought he looked the part. Maybe hasn't turned into as good a player as I expected but thought he caused us problems all night tonight. I'd at least consider him and think he'd be a better option than Shaw or JM. On current form he'd be a better option than Flo aswell.

Jackh
05-12-2018, 10:45 PM
He’s hit 2 long shots all season we already have Mallan for that nonsense.

Barney McGrew
05-12-2018, 10:46 PM
One decent hit and then spent the rest of the evening falling over every time he caught a light breeze.

No thanks.

calumhibee1
05-12-2018, 10:47 PM
He’s hit 2 long shots all season we already have Mallan for that nonsense.

Thought he also looked a handful running with the ball which is more what I remember him for at Dunfermline. Had a bit of a journeyman career but has played for a good few decent clubs at a decent level.

Hi Heid Yin
05-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Would you take him here? Remember him at Dunfermline years ago and thought he looked the part. Maybe hasn't turned into as good a player as I expected but thought he caused us problems all night tonight. I'd at least consider him and think he'd be a better option than Shaw or JM. On current form he'd be a better option than Flo aswell.

A decent player on his day, but no where near the quality we need to help secure a top 4 finish.

The_Horde
06-12-2018, 01:42 AM
Skilful and a handful. I'd take him here.

northern-hibee
06-12-2018, 02:19 AM
A decent player on his day, but no where near the quality we need to help secure a top 4 finish.

Think we’re just hoping to avoid relegation this season so maybe he is our standard at the moment