PDA

View Full Version : Sack him thread.

Jackh
05-12-2018, 10:30 PM
Deleted as anyone speaking against the club is silenced. What a shambles. Becoming North Korea here. No wonder we accept mediocrity when as soon as anyone speaks against the regime hey get silenced.

One Day Soon
05-12-2018, 10:31 PM
Deleted as anyone speaking against the club is silenced. What a shambles. Becoming North Korea here. No wonder we accept mediocrity when as soon as anyone speaks against the regime hey get silenced.

Launch-tastic

The 90+2
05-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Launch-tastic

I’m sure you’re delighted you renewed your season ticket aye?

Jones28
05-12-2018, 10:34 PM
It was closed because two posters were using it as a battlefield for a tiff that had nothing to do with the original thread.

Jackh
I’m sure you’re delighted you renewed your season ticket aye?

Pay 400 quid a year plus going to every way game but called a “Yam” because I don’t post on here enough and because I speak out against the toxic .net agenda.

The Green Goblin

As you’ve just posted about it, and I’m looking at the post right now, and as I have been able to quote it above, it’s fair to conclude that you haven’t been “silenced”.

DaveF

I think it was probably due the petty posts from 2 people ruining it but hey, don't let that stop you from having a go.

Jones28
Pay 400 quid a year plus going to every way game but called a “Yam” because I don’t post on here enough and because I speak out against the toxic .net agenda.

Agenda, Jesus wept 😂😂😂

One Day Soon
05-12-2018, 10:35 PM
As you’ve just posted about it, and I’m looking at the post right now, and as I have been able to quote it above, it’s fair to conclude that you haven’t been “silenced”.

:faf:

Diclonius

It's just a game mate.

The Green Goblin
......I speak out against the toxic .net agenda.

Are you Tommy Robinson?

calumhibee1
I'll hold my hands up and admit it's partly my fault the thread was closed. Apologies to the other posters. :aok:

I am still curious as to the policy on incessant personal abuse though.

Jackh
05-12-2018, 10:36 PM
I think it was probably due the petty posts from 2 people ruining it but hey, don't let that stop you from having a go.

7 shocking performances on the trot and you are complaining about 2 posts on a message board😂😂

Jackh
05-12-2018, 10:36 PM
I'll hold my hands up and admit it's partly my fault the thread was closed. Apologies to the other posters. :aok:

Not your fault you have an opinion mate.

Hibbyradge
05-12-2018, 10:37 PM

:faf:

Egotastic thread alert.

Jackh
Are you Tommy Robinson?

must be .net bingo winner. Not only a “yam” but must be Tommy Robinson

Jones28

Email and admin and clarify it then.

calumhibee1
Not your fault you have an opinion mate.

I do have an opinion but that's not the reason the thread got closed. :greengrin

DaveF
7 shocking performances on the trot and you are complaining about 2 posts on a message board😂😂

Eh naw. But since you seem to be hard of thinking I'll just leave you and you're agenda in peace.

calumhibee1
05-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Email and admin and clarify it then.

Will do :aok:

Lemonade
This'll not last either :greengrin

Hibbyradge

What agenda is there and why is it toxic?

Barney McGrew

100% not the case.

We will happily let anything be discussed but when it disintegrates into petty name calling, then we will step in. Which is exactly what will happen if this thread goes the same way.

Its simple - everyone needs to follow the rules or we’ll act.