PDA

View Full Version : Flo

The 90+2
05-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Slaughtered apparently by Parker.

Why play him then? Has his bingo number not been called yet?

madhatter
05-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Flo has actually looked like he wants out the door most of this season. When he came last season he ran about and worked hard. Now he does nothing. He looks like he is regretting signing for us.

Jones28
05-12-2018, 10:27 PM
He needs a break. Madness to drive his confidence to rock bottom then slate him in the media. Poor from Parker, I understand what he's trying to do but it's the wrong way to go for me.

Flo hasn't been right since his sending off.

Jackh
05-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Needs dropped. Appalling again.

Pretty Boy
05-12-2018, 10:33 PM
He was spoiled last season with the service he got. For weeks now we have treated him like Grant Holt, every other ball is hammered at him chest height or above. The 1st half tonight was straight out the Craig Levein Guide to Hoofball.

It doesn't excuse his body language but I can see why he's frustrated.

wookie70
05-12-2018, 10:37 PM
I thought the same happened with Simon Murray. His work rate was amazing when he arrived as was Flo's. However, after about 6 month he was guizing just as Flo is now. Closing down and making occasional runs but at jogging pace throughout. For me both players got fed up of being isolated both defending and in attack. The midfield are so far away and we never seem to press as a team. It doesn't take long before a one man press starts to become a chore and then the mindset is embedded.

Hi Heid Yin
He was spoiled last season with the service he got. For weeks now we have treated him like Grant Holt, every other ball is hammered at him chest height or above. The 1st half tonight was straight out the Craig Levein Guide to Hoofball.

:agree: My take on Kamberi too

Needs a rest IMO. Hopefully once MacLaren is fully fit we can get the partnership going again.

Diclonius
05-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Publically singling out players during a bad run is the beginning of the end.

Heckys Wheel
05-12-2018, 10:39 PM

It goes back to the recruitment for me.

He’s not a target man. He’s not really mature enough to be the main striker at a club the size of hibs. But all we have is McLaren, Shaw and Boyle so he’s the main man.

Needed dropped/rested weeks ago but our other strikers just don’t have the ability to lead the line. Very poor recruitment.

Diclonius
05-12-2018, 10:40 PM
The problem with only having three strikers is when they're all playing badly, you're screwed. Well, we dropped this player for another one. Then he plays ***** you sub him for.. The player you just dropped. LOLZ

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
05-12-2018, 10:41 PM

He did get great service, but he was a stand out player.

As he was in a few games this season, including scoring a beauty away at Celtic. Hes clearly out of sorts, but hes not become a bad player.

rotherhamrob
05-12-2018, 10:42 PM
I've said elsewhere that I think he's carrying an injury, I certainly hope that's it because his drop in form has been beyond belief.

Stuart93
05-12-2018, 10:43 PM

Yep, a lack of Scott Allan’s defence splitting passes

Billy Whizz
05-12-2018, 10:44 PM

Don’t think Parker actually named anyone?

Greenbeard
05-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Been a big Flo fan but his first touch was crap tonight. Without analysing in detail I'd guess 2/10 or so worked? Looked like a simple header 2mins in. Kit-kat time for him.

Stuart93
05-12-2018, 10:49 PM

He has in an EEN interview

The 90+2
05-12-2018, 10:49 PM

Completely agree with this. He’s undroppable based on the fee paid too. He must be wondering what the **** is going on.

We have a fantastic striker there, not having a clue who he’s linking up with from one week to the next them hoofball to his gut or head. His attitude is questionable but he plays every game and you think Parker slaughtering him helps somehow? What does it achieve? A rollicking to the guy isn’t going to stop balls being smashed at him or waiting for Horgan to do something.

The 90+2
05-12-2018, 10:51 PM

Who’s idea was it to spend the money to bring him on a perm then? You can’t have it all ways.

matty_f
05-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Flo was terrible tonight but he wasn't alone in that redirect.

I don't know what Lennon is asking him to do but he's definitely not getting the best out of him and the team are suffering as a result.

I think Flo would benefit from some consistency with his strike partner, and while we're on that subject, what's the point in having MacLaren and not playing him?

we are hibs
05-12-2018, 10:56 PM
I think it's a mixture of carrying an injury and lack of confidence. He played well early doors this season and it seems since the Aberdeen cup game where he played well: he's struggled as has the team.

05-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Maybe the defence and strikers would benefit from a coherent midfield. The strikers may also benefit from competition for places. Seems like a management and recruitment issue to me.

Brooster
05-12-2018, 11:01 PM
I've said elsewhere that I think he's carrying an injury, I certainly hope that's it because his drop in form has been beyond belief.

He isn't carrying an injury, he just isn't trying a leg for some reason. As for McLaren, he just isn't very good and I'm mighty relieved we didn't pay £400k for him.

Carheenlea
05-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Flo has all the attributes you want to see in a quality striker but it is hugely concerning that he is currently just a shadow of what we know he has to offer.

DetroitHibs
05-12-2018, 11:24 PM
How about the fact that Flo and Maclaren had the service from Dylan, McGinn and Allan and thrived. Now we have a midfield that couldn't tie there shoe laces and both players are struggling.

Franck Stanton
05-12-2018, 11:32 PM
If Flo turned in the performances he has so far this season when we first got him on loan in Jan then I don't think we would have signed him. Same can be said of McLaren. Part of that could be down to the terrible service they are getting from the huddies we have in midfield but, Flo in particular is not running/ chasing/harrowing opponents like he did 2nd half of last season.

The 90+2
05-12-2018, 11:33 PM
How about the fact that Flo and Maclaren had the service from Dylan, McGinn and Allan and thrived. Now we have a midfield that couldn't tie there shoe laces and both players are struggling.

Is there any point in playing him when he’s completely struggling though?

DetroitHibs
05-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Is there any point in playing him when he’s completely struggling though?

Kinda shot ourselves in the foot starting the season with two recognized strikers and a young laddie from the development squad.

Hi Heid Yin
06-12-2018, 12:46 AM

:agree::agree: I've been thinking and saying the same since the season kicked off.

neil7908
06-12-2018, 06:44 AM
We're playing him as a target man which it totally unfair on him.

When we had the midfield last season he was getting quick balls into his feet and had plenty of support.

Now he's getting long balls lumped up to him.

He's not become a bad player overnight but needs a more physical forward next to him - despite his goal Shaw didn't look comfortable last night.

That or a midfield that can allow him a chance to actually play football. Often he got the ball last night with his back to goal and had maybe 1 or 2 players to pass to.

Mallan was picking up the ball in our own half.

Blaster
06-12-2018, 06:49 AM
I think he’s been getting off with his poor performances due to how well he played last season. Not once last night did he get his body in front of his man and hold it up to get others into the game. And same against Dundee and hearts.

He doesn’t look interested. Felt sorry for whoever was on the ball last night as the movement in front of them was pathetic

calumhibee1
06-12-2018, 06:53 AM

:agree:

Starting to wonder if they are actually that good or if it was just the fact Allan would put chances on a plate for them over and over again for them last season.

Greenworld
06-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Maybe the defence and strikers would benefit from a coherent midfield. The strikers may also benefit from competition for places. Seems like a management and recruitment issue to me.Nail bang on the head ..midfield is and has been the problem we have not recruited well if at all in that department..

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Callum_62
06-12-2018, 06:58 AM

Starting to wonder if they are actually that good or if it was just the fact Allan would put chances on a plate for them over and over again for them last season.

Flo wasn't just about his goals last year. Even when he had a bad game (rarely) he would be an absolute nuisance. Harrying, chasing, being physical, just generally unsettling defenders

Hes not been doing any of that stuff for about 2 months now - that has nothing to with service

His attitude is all wrong

Bangkok Hibby
06-12-2018, 07:01 AM
He needs a break to see if he can shake the niggling injury and repair the confidence they all lack. I'm a fan of Shaw and think he has loads of potential, but if he's going to play the next few matches he'll be singled out for "attention" by bigger, wily defenders. Troubling times which I'm sure we can overcome but right now it's concerning.

Ozyhibby
06-12-2018, 07:03 AM
He’s been undroppable because Lennon decided to go with only three strikers this season and the other two have been even more off form.
Once the management starts publicly singling out players then the end is close. Just a matter of time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are hibs
06-12-2018, 07:28 AM
He's probably pissed off at having the ball punted up to him with zero support from the midfield.

Ozyhibby
06-12-2018, 07:29 AM
He's probably pissed off at having the ball punted up to him with zero support from the midfield.

What midfield? [emoji23]

MWHIBBIES
06-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Flo wasn't just about his goals last year. Even when he had a bad game (rarely) he would be an absolute nuisance. Harrying, chasing, being physical, just generally unsettling defenders

Hes not been doing any of that stuff for about 2 months now - that has nothing to with service

His attitude is all wrongtotal bull**** tbh. He was working his arse off on Saturday. Last night was his first actual poor performance and that wasn't due to lack of effort.

Dancehibs
06-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Slaughtered apparently by Parker.

Why play him then? Has his bingo number not been called yet?
Doesn’t suprise me as players had a go at him after Dundee game.

greenpaper55
06-12-2018, 07:42 AM
From the BBC
"Hibernian assistant Garry Parker says Florian Kamberi was taken off after 53 minutes in Wednesday's 2-2 draw with St Mirren because head coach Neil Lennon wanted the striker "to do better in everything".(Edinburgh Evening News) (https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3586277/hibs-star-florian-kamberi-blasted-by-garry-parker-after-st-mirren-draw/)Assistant head coach Garry Parker admits Hibernian are in desperate need of January reinforcements after their run without a victory was extended to seven matches. (Edinburgh Evening News) (https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-coach-we-ll-need-to-sign-new-players-in-january-1-4840034)"

Callum_62
06-12-2018, 07:44 AM
total bull**** tbh. He was working his arse off on Saturday. Last night was his first actual poor performance and that wasn't due to lack of effort.

Really - because I seen a player, while having a terrible game on the ball being equally poor off it

Can hardly think of a time he used any physicality

YanYansen
06-12-2018, 07:58 AM
From the BBC
"Hibernian assistant Garry Parker says Florian Kamberi was taken off after 53 minutes in Wednesday's 2-2 draw with St Mirren because head coach Neil Lennon wanted the striker "to do better in everything".(Edinburgh Evening News) (https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3586277/hibs-star-florian-kamberi-blasted-by-garry-parker-after-st-mirren-draw/)Assistant head coach Garry Parker admits Hibernian are in desperate need of January reinforcements after their run without a victory was extended to seven matches. (Edinburgh Evening News) (https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-coach-we-ll-need-to-sign-new-players-in-january-1-4840034)"

January reinforcements? We’ve got six games to go before we even get there, and we all know who against. I think the end is nigh.

Ronniekirk
06-12-2018, 08:02 AM

I have seen this posted a Few times ,with someone mentioning he needs a knee op to clear up the injury he had at. Beginning of the Season .
Can anyone clarify if this is the case ?
Also Mclaren s bad back ,has been mentioned as continuing to be an issue, With three games s week this month ,injuries wont clear up .
So seems unlikely this partnership can be rekindled this month and that's without loloking at lack of service ,or poor quality of Service.

Ronniekirk
06-12-2018, 08:13 AM
He’s been undroppable because Lennon decided to go with only three strikers this season and the other two have been even more off form.
Once the management starts publicly singling out players then the end is close. Just a matter of time now.

The Debate about whether we needed another experienced Striker was well aired on here at Start of the Season
I like you thought we did need another Striker in but plenty were happy to go with Shaw as back up Ok no one could of predicted they would both be struggling with injuries so early but Shaw as we know is work in progress and his form was always going to dip at some point despite getting off to a good start
It's coming back to bite us big time just now though Althogh we are so poor at present Always easy to criticise in hindsight , but enough posters were flagging it up as issue at the time Finance I assume dictated we couldn't

Fuzzywuzzy
06-12-2018, 08:31 AM
Chuck porteus up front. If it can work for Paterson, why the hell not (tongue firmly in cheek)

Stokesy's on fire
06-12-2018, 08:41 AM

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-striker-florian-kamberi-told-to-do-better-in-everything-1-4840047

Here you go Billy Whizz

andybev1
06-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Parker is totally out of order naming Flo. I seen Horgan jogging behind a St Mirren player after we lost the ball - he could not have been more than a couple of meters behind but did not even try to get the ball back. That happened on more than one occassion, he only seems interested if he has the ball - he is ok then but we need all the team fighting and one thing that Flo cannot be accused of is not trying IMO. He has showed he plays for the badge and I hope that love for the club is not ruined by some **** talk by Parker.

B.H.F.C
06-12-2018, 09:25 AM
total bull**** tbh. He was working his arse off on Saturday. Last night was his first actual poor performance and that wasn't due to lack of effort.

Kamberi was not working his arse off on Saturday or last night. Not alone in that but there is a distinct lack of desire in that team at the moment.

Parker shouldn’t be singling him out though. That makes a bad situation worse.

jacomo
06-12-2018, 09:39 AM

Kamberi looks like the real deal to me - great technique and an eye for goal. But clearly something is not right at the moment.

MrRobot
06-12-2018, 09:52 AM
Kamberi has been very poor since his return to Hibs IMO whic I think has been overlooked due to how well he done last season. Saying that though, the midfield seems to have no clu or creativity.

Slivka deserves a run in central midfield as does Hyndman; I think they two would create more chance for Flo.

Long term we need Allan back IMO.

Heckys Wheel
06-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Kamberi was not working his arse off on Saturday or last night. Not alone in that but there is a distinct lack of desire in that team at the moment.

Parker shouldn’t be singling him out though. That makes a bad situation worse.

He might not be alone but he’s definitely the biggest culprit.

Hasn’t tried a leg for months. Won’t jump for the ball, won’t hold it up.

He was rag dolled by Paul McGinn last night. Just slowly got up and kept jogging around.

If he’s injured or needs surgery, just get it done.

If he’s not trying, Parker has every right to call him out and Lennon has every right to drag him after 50 minutes.

One Day Soon
06-12-2018, 10:09 AM
We're playing him as a target man which it totally unfair on him.

When we had the midfield last season he was getting quick balls into his feet and had plenty of support.

Now he's getting long balls lumped up to him.

He's not become a bad player overnight but needs a more physical forward next to him - despite his goal Shaw didn't look comfortable last night.

That or a midfield that can allow him a chance to actually play football. Often he got the ball last night with his back to goal and had maybe 1 or 2 players to pass to.

Mallan was picking up the ball in our own half.

It would be interesting to see the percentages but I can barely recall him receiving a ball this season other than at head or chest height and with back to goal and with a defender right on top of him. Last season he did an immense amount of damage running into space to pick up the ball and facing to goal. He's not getting the service.

But equally I felt that last season he was as valuable to us for his immense work rate when we weren't in possession as he was for goals and assists. That seems to have disappeared this season. Partly that's because of how we are now playing - ponderously when we have the ball, which means the opposition almost always have time to file back, get into two lines of four and compress space. By the time that happens there's no space for Kamberi to get into. We are barely pressing when the opposition have the ball (one of the things we were really excellent at doing under Collins) so even if Kamberi wanted to chase down opponents like last season they are gone and playing on the halfway line as soon as they pick up the ball. But he also looks like he has little of the hunger and belief of last season.

We laboriously move the ball from side to side, usually wanting 2, 3 or even 4 touches, rarely making sharp forward passes on the ground, there's just no crispness or urgency there. We are playing like we hope something will happen rather than playing like we are confident in what we are doing, individually and collectively.

One of the things about the current spell is the extent to which it demonstrates just how good McGinn was.

One Day Soon
06-12-2018, 10:10 AM
I think he’s been getting off with his poor performances due to how well he played last season. Not once last night did he get his body in front of his man and hold it up to get others into the game. And same against Dundee and hearts.

He doesn’t look interested. Felt sorry for whoever was on the ball last night as the movement in front of them was pathetic

Both forwards were static almost all night when we had the ball in midfield.

B.H.F.C
06-12-2018, 10:19 AM
He might not be alone but he’s definitely the biggest culprit.

Hasn’t tried a leg for months. Won’t jump for the ball, won’t hold it up.

He was rag dolled by Paul McGinn last night. Just slowly got up and kept jogging around.

If he’s injured or needs surgery, just get it done.

If he’s not trying, Parker has every right to call him out and Lennon has every right to drag him after 50 minutes.

Agree that it’s fair to hook him. Disagree on Parker being right to call him out. Once that starts happening it’s hard to come back from.

Heckys Wheel
06-12-2018, 10:21 AM
Agree that it’s fair to hook him. Disagree on Parker being right to call him out. Once that starts happening it’s hard to come back from.

Have to admit, it is strange he came out straight after the game and said to both BBC and Sky that he won’t name names and then has pulled up Kamberi in an interview later.

G B Young
06-12-2018, 01:14 PM
If, as Parker says, Kamberi is among a few players not giving their all why has this happened? Kamberi in particular strikes me as an intelligent guy who could have sought a bigger move but understood that Hibs would be a good club for him to stick with and build his career at.

Is he still not fit? Has he had some sort of falling out behind the scenes? Has he been unimpressed by the summer recruitment? Or are they actually doing their best but are now playing in a significantly weaker team?

There was a lot of enthusiasm from Kamberi and MacLaren for coming back to Hibs and Milligan says MacLaren pretty much sold him on coming to ER. What has happened to dent the players' desire to kick on?

Onion
06-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Needs a rest IMO. Hopefully once MacLaren is fully fit we can get the partnership going again.

That partnership will not work without an effective midfield. Mallan, Horgan, Hyndeman - none of them are good enough and none are likely to help us out of this malaise. Slivka improved us last night and he couldn't get close to a game last season. THAT's how bad this lot are. Lennon brought them all in, which is even more worrying for January and for the Hibs Board when it comes to handing Lennon money.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Flo has actually looked like he wants out the door most of this season. When he came last season he ran about and worked hard. Now he does nothing. He looks like he is regretting signing for us.

“Now he does nothing”. That was not in the games through circumstances I saw (inc European games) not been since St J’s though. Balance.

AZhibee
06-12-2018, 04:36 PM

Yeah, didn't like that too much. Keep it in the locker room.

AZhibee
06-12-2018, 04:38 PM

Yeah if the coach uses media to send a message then it only seems reasonable for the player to vent about the coach through media as well which spells disaster in all caps.

Hibees1973
06-12-2018, 05:02 PM
Parker could have used his words more carefully. Kamberi does seem a the ‘huffy’ type though.....not what is needed in a struggling team.

Weegreenman
06-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Flo was probably my favourite player last season. Loved his work ethic and I loved how he held the ball up and could lay it off. Chaser of lost causes. I hope he can get back to his best soon but I feel he’s suffering a lack of confidence and also good quality players around him.

Keith_M
06-12-2018, 07:21 PM
I seem to remember anybody that was worried about our lack of forward signings in the summer was slagged rotten on here.

We're now in a situation where our two main strikers are, a) constantly out injured, or b) looking like they've lost interest.

It's OK, though, because we have adequate back-up.

:rolleyes:

Hi Heid Yin
06-12-2018, 07:49 PM
January reinforcements? We’ve got six games to go before we even get there, and we all know who against. I think the end is nigh.

This thread is like a Frankie Howerd Up Pompei episode: Woe, woe and thrice woe!!

flash
06-12-2018, 07:52 PM
I seem to remember anybody that was worried about our lack of forward signings in the summer was slagged rotten on here.

We're now in a situation where our two main strikers are, a) constantly out injured, or b) looking like they've lost interest.

:rolleyes:

What's the point of that last sentence?

Heckys Wheel
06-12-2018, 08:00 PM
What's the point of that last sentence?

What’s the point in any of the post? It’s just a convoluted way to say “I told you so.”

Never understood why people get so hung up on what other people have said on a forum.

The old “some on here” lines are utterly pointless. Its a forum, there will be different opinions.

HibbyAndy
06-12-2018, 08:03 PM
He isn't carrying an injury, he just isn't trying a leg for some reason. As for McLaren, he just isn't very good and I'm mighty relieved we didn't pay £400k for him.

I thought he was playing through the pain barrier as he requires an operation ?

jellybean
06-12-2018, 08:04 PM

Totally agree!

Bobby's Cinema
06-12-2018, 08:04 PM
I’ve been tearing my hair out for weeks at E.R. now watching him to be brutally honest.

Quite incredible the drop off in his performance after 30mins last night I genuinely wanted him off. Such a lack of care in possesion sloppy touches. We looked a lot better once Lennon did make the change.

For me he doesn’t start our next game. Persisting with it isn’t working.

Can the real Flo please stand up

HibbyAndy
06-12-2018, 08:07 PM
I’ve been tearing my hair out for weeks at E.R. now watching him to be brutally honest.

Quite incredible the drop off in his performance after 30mins last night I genuinely wanted him off. Such a lack of care in possesion sloppy touches. We looked a lot better once Lennon did make the change.

Against Dundee it was like playing with a man down , Nothing and i mean NOTHING stuck to him , Absolute night and day from last season

MWHIBBIES
06-12-2018, 08:29 PM
Really don't want to play away without Flo. He might be in poor form but he holds it up better than the other options. We don't have the midfield to go to Hamilton and play nice football on the ground without someone to hold it up.

BILLYHIBS
06-12-2018, 09:01 PM
Really don't want to play away without Flo. He might be in poor form but he holds it up better than the other options. We don't have the midfield to go to Hamilton and play nice football on the ground without someone to hold it up.

Remember we are having to play on their dodgy pitch!!

BILLYHIBS
06-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Sometimes I wonder if he is happy just doing away in Edinburgh now that he has won his big contract and then I think to myself no maybe I am wrong he definitely looks as though he disnae want to be here

Smartie
06-12-2018, 09:34 PM

He can hold it up better than the other options but at the moment he's not. I'm not sure if defenders have sussed him, he's not fit, we're not playing the right type of service to him or if we're not getting the right movement around him - possibly a bit of all of the above - but he's not holding it up better than anyone else could do right now. Lewis Allan is probably our best bet for holding it up right now until we work out what is wrong with Flo.

I wouldn't even think about expecting it to hold up adequately with Shaw or McLaren. We'd be better off sticking Porteous or somebody up there as we are those 2.

This again is one of our biggest problems right now - it's not sticking up there, we're not able to keep pressure on teams and it is causing the ball to come back at us. Our pitiful lack of forward options is being horribly exposed.

Brian Graham is often used as a yardstick of crapness on here, bit if he were still with us he'd have played a decent amount of football, our team would have played better and we'd have more points from the last few games. I thought he was a bit under appreciated, and at least he always knocked his pan in.

JimBHibees
07-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Looks like he is playing with low confidence. Probably not as sharp given he probably missed a bit of pre-season with the knee issue he had at start of the season. Just needs a goal or two are he is still more than capable of scoring as his beauty at Parkhead showed. As has been said the service to him is very poor and also think he gets next to nothing from referees for some reason, some of the fouls he didnt get at Parkhead for example were laughable in the game we only got 2 fouls for us. Certainly doesnt need the fans on his case but he needs to get back to the confident player we know he can be starting tomorrow. Not sure his hold up play has ever been great but it is poor at moment.

Ryan69
07-12-2018, 06:52 AM
We would be better too send McLaren back to his club.
Nearly half the way through the season...and he is still not fit.
We will be paying a fair amount of wages for him.

He is like a Boyd kind of player,if he isnt scoring...he is not doing much.

Has he even scored this season?

calumhibee1
07-12-2018, 06:57 AM
We would be better too send McLaren back to his club.
Nearly half the way through the season...and he is still not fit.
We will be paying a fair amount of wages for him.

He is like a Boyd kind of player,if he isnt scoring...he is not doing much.

Has he even scored this season?

He scored the equaliser at home to Aberdeen. That’s his only goal so far.

BILLYHIBS
07-12-2018, 07:00 AM
Everything changes when we get Scott Allan in January

Merry Christmas

Diclonius
07-12-2018, 08:01 AM
I question the logic of telling a player who's clearly short on confidence that he's *****.

Blaster
07-12-2018, 08:45 AM
I question the logic of telling a player who's clearly short on confidence that he's *****.

What if he looks like he is short on effort?

BILLYHIBS
07-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Don’t know what he was doing against the Hearts getting sent off just as we were getting ready to bring on Jamie MAC to help him out and turn the screw totally lost his discipline though his first booking for persistent fouling was never a booking or a foul as it was always him being fouled by the Hearts Neanderthals

hibee_nation
07-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Maybe Lennon should get Flo by the neck and get him telt, that might work :wink:

The 90+2
07-12-2018, 10:13 AM
Sometimes I wonder if he is happy just doing away in Edinburgh now that he has won his big contract and then I think to myself no maybe I am wrong he definitely looks as though he disnae want to be here

I would guess he was on just as much money at his last club who are bigger than us.

RoslinInstHibby
07-12-2018, 11:10 AM

Can the real Flo please stand up

how can he do that if he doesn't start the game?:greengrin

he is on a bad run and i get the impression Flo is frustrated rather than anything else, the service he is currently getting is not good enough.

BegbieHSC
07-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Please don’t think I’m in the anti-Lennon camp, cause I’m far from it.

I’m not itk, but I’ve seen a rumour flying about that there’s been a v serious bust up between Lenny and Flo, and Flo is considering his future.

Anyone heard this?

Please delete if inappropriate, but I thought I’d ask, as it’s v concerning.

Onceinawhile
07-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Against Dundee it was like playing with a man down , Nothing and i mean NOTHING stuck to him , Absolute night and day from last season

Like playing with a snooker cushion. :agree:

So much of our game requires him to be a hold up man and bring the midfielders into play (like Mallan). Between that and not having a player to make through balls, we've lost his goal threat, Maclaren's goal threat and Mallan's.

hfc rd
07-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Him and Jamie Maclaren are badly missing Scott Allan in the number 10 role behind them.

Borderhibbie76
07-12-2018, 05:33 PM

:rolleyes:Yup we were all singled out as bed-wetters ..not that I'm in anyway happy to have been proven right on this one...

I just wonder why we never signed another striker?? Was it a lack of funds or Lennons decision??

What I do know is slagging our players off to the media is not the way to go when confidence is low and I really now think its only a matter of time

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JKeatings
07-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Please don’t think I’m in the anti-Lennon camp, cause I’m far from it.

I’m not itk, but I’ve seen a rumour flying about that there’s been a v serious bust up between Lenny and Flo, and Flo is considering his future.

Anyone heard this?

Please delete if inappropriate, but I thought I’d ask, as it’s v concerning.

i heard this to, i couldn’t see it being true although it might be a fergudon boot situation

alihibs1
08-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Much improved by Flo today. Work rate and general play brilliant. Keep playing like that and he'll bang them in.

Looks like the criticism worked. We also didn't punt it long to him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MWHIBBIES
08-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Good performance. Worked hard, good understanding with Shaw. Back on form.

Borderhibbie76
08-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Much improved by Flo today. Work rate and general play brilliant. Keep playing like that and he'll bang them in.

Looks like the criticism worked. We also didn't punt it long to him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkAt one point in last ten mins he raced back down our right hand side to track back and put in 2 tackles...much improved work rate and attitude from him today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi Heid Yin
08-12-2018, 09:32 PM
A good, solid performance by Kamberi, which would have been a perfect one had he scored a goal.

His desire to play for our club and for Neil Lennon was evident.

I did not see a player who had "downed tools!"

alihibs1
08-12-2018, 09:36 PM
A good, solid performance by Kamberi, which would have been a perfect one had he scored a goal.

His desire to play for our club and for Neil Lennon was evident.

I did not see a player who had "downed tools!"Had a good couple of chances. The one early in the second half would have been a brilliant goal.

Hi Heid Yin
08-12-2018, 09:37 PM
Had a good couple of chances. The one early in the second half would have been a brilliant goal.

:agree::agree: