PDA

View Full Version : Anton Ferdinand

Hibernian Verse
05-12-2018, 09:53 PM
I try to post with thought and substance but for this I can't think of anything other than ****er.

Got Mallan booked after running 20 yards to get involved.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bodhibs
05-12-2018, 09:54 PM
Beards was better eh

Callum_62
05-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Why was Mallan booked for that?

Didnt look like he was getting booked for the foul....didnt do anything in the melee

Carheenlea
05-12-2018, 10:05 PM

Didnt look like he was getting booked for the foul....didnt do anything in the melee

He was shouted at and got a finger pointed at him. Yellow card.

blackpoolhibs
05-12-2018, 10:07 PM
I'm surprised the ref found him to book him, he's a complete waste of a jersey unless taking dead ball situations.

Hibee Mac
05-12-2018, 10:11 PM
Sooner we punt Mallan from the team the better

Heisenberg
05-12-2018, 10:12 PM

Another assist for him this evening.

SirDavidsNapper
05-12-2018, 10:14 PM

He's our best player

Hiber-nation
05-12-2018, 10:15 PM
He's our best player

Aye really? He's done nothing for weeks apart from the odd free kick.

Hibee Mac
05-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Another assist, come off it. The guy can take a set piece, nothing else

dp00
05-12-2018, 10:27 PM
He's our best player

No chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaMotta
05-12-2018, 10:34 PM
I try to post with thought and substance but for this I can't think of anything other than ****er.

Got Mallan booked after running 20 yards to get involved.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Ferdinand incident summed up everything thats wrong with our team just now. Not ONE Hibs player went to back up Mallan while he had three St Mirren players around him. Sad times.

green day
05-12-2018, 10:42 PM
He's our best player

I imagine that Efe and Stevenson would take issue with that.......

Onceinawhile
05-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Less than 1/10th of the player his brother was.

Frazerbob
05-12-2018, 10:48 PM

Usual referee cop out of booking both players. It’s pathetic.

LaMotta
05-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Usual referee cop out of booking both players. It’s pathetic.

Thought he only booked Mallan, not one of them?

hibbysam
05-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Less than 1/1000th of the player his brother was.

Fixed. Rio, along with Terry, was IMO the start of the modern day centre half and was world class. Anton got by because he’s Rio’s brother.

dmc1875
05-12-2018, 11:03 PM
He's our best player

He most certainly is not - not even close

Scotty Leither
05-12-2018, 11:05 PM
The Ferdinand incident summed up everything thats wrong with our team just now. Not ONE Hibs player went to back up Mallan while he had three St Mirren players around him. Sad times.

Yes noticed that too...maybe if Marv had still been on he may have had his back, but it's worrying how we as a club just seem to meekly accept every bit of cr@p that comes our way, on the park, and off it.

Saturday past was another example - can you imagine the uproar if we'd been playing the ugly sisters at Easter Road and the lights failed twice?

Because it's the Hibs though, it's a big laugh about power cuts, and someone not putting 50p in the meter, etc, and nothing about potentially abandoning the game and having the chance to play for the three points again?

We just seem to accept things without a whimper, and before the Board acolytes ask "what would you have done", if I were in a senior role at Hibs i'd have had it out in the public domain that we weren't happy and the game should have been called off on the second stoppage.

Too soft by half...

Speedy
05-12-2018, 11:06 PM

If we had anyone to replace him with I'd agree.

One Day Soon
05-12-2018, 11:08 PM
No agenda to see here, move along...

05-12-2018, 11:12 PM

Because there were no leaders on the park tonight, nobody taking charge, rallying the team etc. In all honesty, nobody in green and white tonight really looked particularly bothered.

BILLYHIBS
05-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Ref had forgotten about Mallan and was playing on until Ferdinand got involved ended up getting Mallan and his own guy booked over nothing
I remember seeing Mallan sliding in for the challenge first time I had ever seen that from him and thinking to myself Mallan couldn’t tackle a wet paper bag it was pitiful
Ref had a stinker all night but overall the standard of refereeing in Scotland is shocking just now and there needs to be a full enquiry and consultation between the clubs SFA and the referees

Franck Stanton
06-12-2018, 12:20 AM
He's our best player

Not by a l o n g shot. He, at present, is offering nothing. A complete waste of a jersey. Promised so much at start of season but is now an empty jersey.
I know he is still young and learning but apart from set piece plays what exactly does he offer ?
Can't/doesn't tackle, fails frequently to track his man, when was the last time he made a telling contribution to the cause? Yet he starts every game. He isn't the only one not performing either but to state he is our best player is way off the mark. I wouldn't play him on Saturday .

Fergos
06-12-2018, 12:34 AM

Totally agree, lacking leadership in so many ways at the moment.

BILLYHIBS
06-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Totally agree, lacking leadership in so many ways at the moment.
SDG would have sorted it!