PDA

View Full Version : Hearts GK "punched in head"

BullsCloseHibs
05-12-2018, 06:21 PM
I note a young lad has been charged with assaulting the HMFC GK in the coupon during the last derby. The HMFC GK has to be honest and give an accurate picture of what happened. I don't think he will think though. I also saw the incident with Arfield at the weekend. Whilst it could have been bad, the same HMFC GK made a total meal of it, acting like he'd taken a seriously sore one in the body, but he quickly stopped the play acting when he realised his attacker was getting shown the red card. I get the feeling this guy isn't a truthful type whatsoever.

BILLYHIBS
05-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Did he actually punch him though?

That is the 64000 dollar question

If he punched him throw the book at him

Elephant Stone
05-12-2018, 06:32 PM
It looked a hell of a lot like a punch in the video. Front row at a football stadium as well, smart move - if true.

Captain Trips
05-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Did he actually punch him though?

That is the 64000 dollar question

If he punched him throw the book at him

It looked as though he hit him but to be honest refs and maybe now even Police have no chance when people are pretending things were sore or even if hit at all.

Swedish hibee
05-12-2018, 06:39 PM
I thought it looked like a slap!

cabbageandribs1875
05-12-2018, 06:44 PM
the hertz GK is a big play-acting Girls Blouse

Fact

Sammy7nil
05-12-2018, 06:50 PM
I note a young lad has been charged with assaulting the HMFC GK in the coupon during the last derby. The HMFC GK has to be honest and give an accurate picture of what happened. I don't think he will think though. I also saw the incident with Arfield at the weekend. Whilst it could have been bad, the same HMFC GK made a total meal of it, acting like he'd taken a seriously sore one in the body, but he quickly stopped the play acting when he realised his attacker was getting shown the red card. I get the feeling this guy isn't a truthful type whatsoever.

I would hope the keeper is honest but whatever happened the fan is a bellend. Punch, slap, touch or near miss he was wrong. You should not be worried, scared or frightened at work.

Lemonade
05-12-2018, 06:55 PM
I would hope the keeper is honest but whatever happened the fan is a bellend. Punch, slap, touch or near miss he was wrong. You should not be worried, scared or frightened at work.

Oh FFS.
Did he look worried , scared or frightened?
He was at it and everybody knows it.

Sammy7nil
05-12-2018, 06:59 PM
Oh FFS.
Did he look worried , scared or frightened?
He was at it and everybody knows it.

You have no idea how he felt. Neither do I however if that happens i am sure everyone would get a bit of a fright. Try it just walk past a random stranger lunge toward them shout boo and see how they react.

Frazerbob
05-12-2018, 06:59 PM
The boy was a fanny, an embarrassment to our club and deserves all he gets. Can we stop with the whataboutery.

Simkin911
05-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Weirdly when I was watching it first time I thought the guy was grabbing him to help him stay on his feet as he was falling over 🤔

Lemonade
05-12-2018, 07:01 PM
You have no idea how he felt. Neither do I however if that happens i am sure everyone would get a bit of a fright. Try it just walk past a random stranger lunge toward them shout boo and see how they react.

I’m hardly going to do that now am I ?

The keeper knew exactly what he was doing .

Sammy7nil
05-12-2018, 07:02 PM
I’m hardly going to do that now am I ?

The keeper knew exactly what he was doing .

So did the fan

Jones28
05-12-2018, 07:43 PM
The boy was a fanny, an embarrassment to our club and deserves all he gets. Can we stop with the whataboutery.

This. Defending a total walloper 😂😂😂

Jackh
05-12-2018, 08:13 PM

Correct

BullsCloseHibs
05-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Sundays little encounter with Arfield got me thinking. The GK would have stayed down had the red not been produced. You could see him looking up. He knew exactly what was going on and what he was wanting.