PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN BACK STONEWALL SCOTLAND'S RAINBOW LACES CAMPAIGN

RSS Bot
05-12-2018, 11:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9509)

Nakedmanoncrack
05-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Well done Hibs, and fine statement by the club captain.

HibeeHibernian4
05-12-2018, 01:04 PM
“That is a big part of the history of this club – inclusiveness. It’s important that those values are upheld in the modern day which is why we’re backing the campaign."

I love David Gray so much.

KWJ
05-12-2018, 01:47 PM
“That is a big part of the history of this club – inclusiveness. It’s important that those values are upheld in the modern day which is why we’re backing the campaign."

:thumbsup::cb

Glory Glory to the Hibees.

Elephant Stone
05-12-2018, 02:58 PM

Outstanding :top marks

Dancehibs
05-12-2018, 04:45 PM
:thumbsup::cb

Glory Glory to the Hibees.
Horrendous what they’ve done to the badge. No need. Positive discrimination

Dancehibs
05-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Well done Hibs, and fine statement by the club captain.
No chance SDG penned that . Our head of marketing l feel. Snowflake society at play. Live and let live. Why no special day for heterosexuals

Frogga
05-12-2018, 04:48 PM
I honestly can't tell if people like you are taking the piss or not.

Anyway well done Hibs!

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Dancehibs
05-12-2018, 04:53 PM
I honestly can't tell if people like you are taking the piss or not.

Anyway well done Hibs!

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
I don’t like it. And We live in a free country. So I will express my views. Like wise I respect your views.

Hannah_hfc
05-12-2018, 06:17 PM
No chance SDG penned that . Our head of marketing l feel. Snowflake society at play. Live and let live. Why no special day for heterosexuals

Why would heterosexuals need a “special day”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
05-12-2018, 06:26 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey can have a "Why no special day for heterosexuals?" Day every single day. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
05-12-2018, 06:53 PM
I understand the sentiment but where does it end? Showing support to disabled fans? Black fans? We're all human it doesn't matter what you are to me.

Dancehibs
05-12-2018, 09:14 PM

Why not? LGBT hsve one. Why not mad ****gers? One night stand days etc etc

Joe6-2
05-12-2018, 09:16 PM

👍

Saturday Boy
05-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Well I’m not going back to Easter Road until they have a special day for trolls.

At least .net has them every day

Northernhibee
05-12-2018, 09:19 PM

You call others snowflakes but you appear to be getting worked up by a football player talking about wearing multi coloured shoelaces?

hibee92
05-12-2018, 09:52 PM

So you wouldn’t get a day for any of them then?

FranckSuzy
05-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Well I’m not going back to Easter Road until they have a special day for trolls.

At least .net has them every day

:top marks

Danderhall Hibs
05-12-2018, 11:53 PM

Every day’s a special day for heterosexuals isn’t it?

givescotlandfreedom
06-12-2018, 12:37 AM
I don’t like it. And We live in a free country. So I will express my views. Like wise I respect your views.

I think the lack of 'out' footballers answers that.

patlowe
06-12-2018, 12:36 PM
I understand the sentiment but where does it end? Showing support to disabled fans? Black fans? We're all human it doesn't matter what you are to me.

I would be absolutely content with this. Surely it ends when everyone feels equally safe and comfortable playing/attending a football match?

Hibernia&Alba
06-12-2018, 04:58 PM
A good idea. Sport still has catching up to do, in terms of this issue.

Elephant Stone
06-12-2018, 05:01 PM
You call others snowflakes but you appear to be getting worked up by a football player talking about wearing multi coloured shoelaces?

:tee hee: Folk who use the term 'snowflake' usually do seem rather angry or upset. Ultimate irony.

Hannah_hfc
06-12-2018, 11:53 PM
:tee hee: Folk who use the term 'snowflake' usually do seem rather angry or upset. Ultimate irony.

Absolutely, I’m never sure where or when this snowflake patter started but it’s normally used by folk who can’t back up anything they’ve come out with.

Hannah_hfc
07-12-2018, 12:00 AM

Last I checked mad ****gers can do their thing 365 days a year with an added bonus of not facing harassment/ bullying/ abuse for it [emoji1745]*[emoji3601]

I’m sure once the world comes round to the fact that LGBT people exist and are who they are then they won’t need to hold these campaigns. The comments that appear whenever football clubs (including Hibs) post any sort of LGBT support on social media show that is a long way off.

Mibbes Aye
07-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Last I checked mad ****gers can do their thing 365 days a year with an added bonus of not facing harassment/ bullying/ abuse for it [emoji1745]*[emoji3601]

I’m sure once the world comes round to the fact that LGBT people exist and are who they are then they won’t need to hold these campaigns. The comments that appear whenever football clubs (including Hibs) post any sort of LGBT support on social media show that is a long way off.

Well said.