PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Tickets

Hibernian Verse
04-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Anyone else not able to check out after putting them in your basket and assigning them to season ticket holders?

Ringothedog
04-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Yes.....but got there in the end:agree:

Barney McGrew
04-12-2018, 12:22 PM
I had the same problem.....hit the basket button again and they were still init, so started the process again.

A bit of a ball ache but I got them in the end :aok:

HibbyAl
04-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Anyone else not able to check out after putting them in your basket and assigning them to season ticket holders?

Yes, got an error saying I was trying to buy too many tickets.

Removed them and started again. Worked fine second time.

bigwheel
04-12-2018, 12:29 PM
easy to get tickets...so guessing demand not as high as recent times after our poorer results....

HibeeHibernian4
04-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Isn't it strange how a downturn in fortunes stops the website crashing for the "in demand" away games. :rolleyes:

Almost like we don't need to improve the website, we need to make sure those who go to away games are given first refusal when there actually is a demand.

Carheenlea
04-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Isn't it strange how a downturn in fortunes stops the website crashing for the "in demand" away games. :rolleyes:

Almost like we don't need to improve the website, we need to make sure those who go to away games are given first refusal when there actually is a demand.

:top marks

Bang on the money

Hibernian Verse
04-12-2018, 12:32 PM
easy to get tickets...so guessing demand not as high as recent times after our poorer results....Three times I removed and got new seats in my basket.

We've had a poor run of games so the glory hunters are obviously just not bothered.

Bring back loyalty points.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
04-12-2018, 12:33 PM

To be fair it’s an away game on Boxing Day. Plenty people just wont be able to justify going whether it’s financial or family. Don’t disagree that we should never have got rid of loyalty points though.

Anyway, glad I’ve saw this thread as I’d totally forgotten. Two tickets bought.

BegbieHSC
04-12-2018, 12:33 PM
No queue at 1230 - got 4 - straight in - straight out.

You fair weather *******s 😂😂😂

My_Wife_Camille
04-12-2018, 12:34 PM

Bang on

flash
04-12-2018, 12:43 PM

It's Boxing Day to be fair.

Hibernian Verse
04-12-2018, 12:45 PM
It's Boxing Day to be fair.It's 900 tickets to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BegbieHSC
04-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Probably 500 after ASTs and comps 😂😂😂

Keith_M
04-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Thanks for reminding me guys. Got mine no problem at 12:40.

I would hereby like to apologize for anyone sitting next to the old duffer in seat J19

:greengrin

HibeeHibernian4
04-12-2018, 12:53 PM
It's 900 tickets to be fair.

:agree:

I'm often arguing for the board to push Rangers and Celtic for bigger allocations at their hovels, but you can see why they're hesitant to when after the first serious blip in form in 2 and a half years, there's suddenly no scramble for the 900 or so Ibrox tickets (even fewer when you subtract AST and comps).

The Spaceman
04-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Went straight in and could get 3 tickets right away...

Funny that eh? Can only assume Ticketmaster have managed to sort out our demand/internet traffic issues :greengrin

Hibernian Verse
04-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Went straight in and could get 3 tickets right away...

Funny that eh? Can only assume Ticketmaster have managed to sort out our demand/internet traffic issues :greengrin

It seems like the starting 11 have done their work for them :greengrin

Ginger Gehagan
04-12-2018, 01:27 PM
Our poor form will definitely have put some people off but this is the first game I've missed at castle greyskull in years because there's no public transport where I live on boxing day.

Keith_M
04-12-2018, 01:38 PM
Our poor form will definitely have put some people off but this is the first game I've missed at castle greyskull in years because there's no public transport where I live on boxing day.

I'm sure there used to be a supporters club down your way in the dim and distant past that ran buses to games quite regularly.

kaimendhibs
04-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Got chucked out my basket 3 times but still got 3 no bother. Funny that eh?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
04-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Is this game on live TV or is it a full card of league fixtures on Boxing day?

Kojock
04-12-2018, 02:06 PM

Aberdeen 14:00 Celtic
St Mirren 14:00 St Johnstone
Dundee 15:00 Livingston
Hearts 15:00 Hamilton
Motherwell 15:00 Kilmarnock
Rangers 15:00 Hibernian

Since90+2
04-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Seems to be sold out now.

Hermit Crab
04-12-2018, 02:08 PM

Full card, Not live on tv. Aberdeen v Celtic is the live match on BT sport 2 with a 2pm kick off.

Ginger Gehagan
04-12-2018, 02:31 PM
I'm sure there used to be a supporters club down your way in the dim and distant past that ran buses to games quite regularly.

Yeah there used to be a regular supporters bus from Selkirk & Gala but that's not been going since the mid 90's. So apart from the odd big game when there's a bus running it's either the car or train (or the x95 bus, but that takes nearly 2 hours to get to Edinburgh!!!)

Keith_M
04-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Yeah there used to be a regular supporters bus from Selkirk & Gala but that's not been going since the mid 90's. So apart from the odd big game when there's a bus running it's either the car or train (or the x95 bus, but that takes nearly 2 hours to get to Edinburgh!!!)

That's a shame.

I seem to remember somebody on here was trying to get one going again a couple of years ago, but I don't think there were enough people willing to commit to going regularly.

There seems to be a lot less travelling by supporters buses than when I started attending in the early 80s.

Keith_M
04-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Seems to be sold out now.

Two whole hours to sell out, they'll be cutting our allocation before you know it

:wink:

Stuart93
04-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Can’t really come as surprise that there was less demand after our recent poor form.

Always been the case

Play ***** = less demand
Play well = big demand

Dunc89
04-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Missed out today as was at work and underestimated demand... any spares I'll gladly take them!

Keith_M
04-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Can’t really come as surprise that there was less demand after our recent poor form.

Always been the case

Play ***** = less demand
Play well = big demand

We just sold out in two hours, three weeks before the game.

I realise it's longer than the last couple of times but it hardly shows a massive slump in demand.

marinello59
04-12-2018, 03:47 PM

I realise it's longer than the last couple of times but it hardly shows a massive slump in demand.

It’s worth remembering that the demand for tickets for Parkhead looked more than it was due to them being released in two batches. It was much less busy getting in for the second batch.
Selling out in two hours for a Boxing Day game in Glasgow is pretty good going.

Stuart93
04-12-2018, 04:18 PM

I never said it was a massive slump, just that there was less demand than usual

Hibeewilly
05-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Missed out today as was at work and underestimated demand... any spares I'll gladly take them!
You have a PM Dunc

Jamesie
05-12-2018, 11:55 AM
If anyone happens to have a pair of spares then I will be happy to take them off your hands and throw in a bottles of beer too!

Keith_M
05-12-2018, 02:21 PM
I never said it was a massive slump, just that there was less demand than usual

:aok:

Oscar T Grouch
05-12-2018, 02:49 PM
If anyone happens to have a pair of spares then I will be happy to take them off your hands and throw in a bottles of beer too!

I'm pretty sure that is Jambo patter, throwing bottles of beer :wink:

penihibs
05-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Looking for a couple of tickets if anyone has spares missed it yesterday.