PDA

View Full Version : Tickets ST Holders - Resale of tickets for Hearts Game?

Keith_M
02-12-2018, 12:14 PM
Sorry for the probably confusing thread title, I wasn't sure what the correct term was.

I'm not going to make the Hearts game at ER and wanted to do my bit by allowing it to be re-sold. I had a quick look online and they currently only have that facility for the Celtc game.

Does anybody know if Hibs plan to make this available for the Hearts match as well?

Cheers.

calumhibee1
02-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Sorry for the probably confusing thread title, I wasn't sure what the correct term was.

I'm not going to make the Hearts game at ER and wanted to do my bit by allowing it to be re-sold. I had a quick look online and they currently only have that facility for the Celtc game.

Does anybody know if Hibs plan to make this available for the Hearts match as well?

Cheers.

Think it only becomes available when all the other tickets are sold out. Not sure if the Hearts game has sold out yet?

Keith_M
02-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Think it only becomes available when all the other tickets are sold out. Not sure if the Hearts game has sold out yet?

Could be right. Cheers Calum

jimmythefish
02-12-2018, 05:26 PM

Hearts tickets not on sale yet

mylescj1
02-12-2018, 08:38 PM

Cheers.

how many tickets would you be selling and what price, might be interested