PDA

View Full Version : Missing Our Leaders

DetroitHibs
02-12-2018, 04:30 AM
I think the big issue with this current bad run is the lack of leaders on the pitch. I think not having Gray, Bartley and McGregor on the field has really affected us. I look at the rest of the team and there are no real leaders. The quicker these guys are back on the field the better.

Baldy Foghorn
02-12-2018, 07:26 AM
McGregor played yesterday

DetroitHibs
02-12-2018, 07:42 AM
McGregor played yesterday

I know McGregor played, but think we need them all on the field ASAP. I'd drop Hanlon for the next game and play Milligan at the back and Bartley in the middle. I don't know if Hanlon is fully fit or not, but had a bit of a mare the last two games.

BILLYHIBS
02-12-2018, 07:45 AM
SDG should be first name on the team sheet on Wednesday

Hanlon should be relegated to the Development Squad until he is up to speed

Baldy Foghorn
02-12-2018, 07:48 AM
I know McGregor played, but think we need them all on the field ASAP. I'd drop Hanlon for the next game and play Milligan at the back and Bartley in the middle. I don't know if Hanlon is fully fit or not, but had a bit of a mare the last two games.

Not sure Hanlon is up to speed yet. Think we will see DG back on Wed

cleanyman
02-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Paul Hanlon has cost us some amount of goals in the past two games

Some wanted a Scotland call up

Frightening

J-C
02-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Both McGregor and Hanlon have been brought back in too early and have struggled with match fitness with both players looking out of sorts and a bit of the pace. These 2 guys were the heart and soul of our defence and are natural leaders on the pitch but both don't look with it at the moment.