PDA

View Full Version : Now the time to get behind the team

PatHead
01-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Can’t believe the amount of negative posts over the last few weeks.
Yes the team has been poor these last few weeks, some selections are odd but over the last few years this club has come on leaps and bounds.

Whether some posters care to admit it or not the loss of our midfield has been massive. It was never going to be easy to replace them. I am sure that the club did all they could to replace all of them and to sign Scott Allan.

Unfortunately the signings we did make have not hit the ground running. I am sure that we will turn the corner soon.

Now is the time to get behind the team not to criticise at every opportunity. Ridiculous to talk about replacing the manager.

percy veer
01-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Yes the team has been poor these last few weeks, some selections are odd but over the last few years this club has come on leaps and bounds.

Whether some posters care to admit it or not the loss of our midfield has been massive. It was never going to be easy to replace them. I am sure that the club did all they could to replace all of them and to sign Scott Allan.

Unfortunately the signings we did make have not hit the ground running. I am sure that we will turn the corner soon.

Now is the time to get behind the team not to criticise at every opportunity.

everyone and their dog knew they would be hard to replace, yet the manager/board waited until the very last minute to try and sort that out, if they even tried.

HibeeHibernian4
01-12-2018, 05:21 PM
I don't blame people for being negative one bit. Things might improve, but that doesn't absolve Lennon and the team for the last two months. It's been very, very poor.

We've only scored 4 goals in 9 hours of football, and even then we threw away the two nil lead.

Famous Fiver
01-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Negative or not, I'll be there on Wednesday and will be right behind the team, whatever unfolds during the game.

EH54
The team doesn't need anymore backing. The team and the manager need to get their act together. There's Hamilton Accies as an example, Next to no fans and go away and score 3 and get themselves 3 well needed points and they are garbage, we have far better players. wasn't the fans that got them that result. We've done our bit by turning up. About time the players and manager turned up.

Keith_M
Can't fault the supporters today, the backing was superb.

There's only so much we can do, though.

PatHead
01-12-2018, 05:32 PM

Not critical of anyone who travelled through today.

PatHead
01-12-2018, 05:35 PM
everyone and their dog knew they would be hard to replace, yet the manager/board waited until the very last minute to try and sort that out, if they even tried.

Of course they tried. What a stupid comment. Exactly the type of negativity I was mentioning.

When the going gets tough.........

wookie70
01-12-2018, 05:37 PM

Never heard a peep from the Killie fans on Hibs TV today. We need Lennon to manage us, concentrate on the team and try and stem the flow.

Hermit Crab
01-12-2018, 05:38 PM
13,000+ have backed the team by digging deep and buying season tickets. That should be enough.

BILLYHIBS
01-12-2018, 05:38 PM
The team doesn't need anymore backing. The team and the manager need to get their act together. There's Hamilton Accies as an example, Next to no fans and go away and score 3 and get themselves 3 well needed points and they are garbage, we have far better players. wasn't the fans that got them that result. We've done our bit by turning up. About time the players and manager turned up.

:thumbsup:

B.H.F.C
01-12-2018, 05:41 PM
I’m confused as to why the OP can’t see why there have been a lot of negative posts.

Nearly 1200 there today. But it’s time to back the team?

Lack of quality is one thing. Lack of desire, as we saw today, is a different thing. Appealing attitude today.

One Day Soon
01-12-2018, 05:42 PM

FFS. Seriously?

PatHead
01-12-2018, 05:44 PM
I’m confused as to why the OP can’t see why there have been a lot of negative posts.

Nearly 1200 there today. But it’s time to back the team?

Lack of quality is one thing. Lack of desire, as we saw today, is a different thing. Appealing attitude today.
I understand today as there is a lot of frustration but these negative posts have been going on for months.

HibeeHibernian4
01-12-2018, 05:45 PM
I understand today as there is a lot of frustration but these negative posts have been going on for months.

These subpar performances have been going on for months, too.

flash
01-12-2018, 05:51 PM
We beat them 6-0.

stoneyburn hibs
01-12-2018, 05:56 PM

Now is the time to get behind the team not to criticise at every opportunity. Ridiculous to talk about replacing the manager.

Well said and good post. It's quite simple,go to ER support Hibs and the manager.

EH54
01-12-2018, 06:29 PM
We beat them 6-0.

Exactly think how they felt after that. They've bounced back and won a couple of games since then though. We don't look like we are ever going to win a game again, and our players are miles better! Unbelievable actually.

Glory Lurker
01-12-2018, 06:34 PM
We have definitely come on loads in recent years, but that involved getting away from a place we should never have been in the first place. Current form is as poor as anything that preceded that. I'm not saying that meaning I think we're going down again, but instead that watching Hibs just now isn't nice on the eye at all. It's a chore again.

PatHead
01-12-2018, 06:41 PM
We have definitely come on loads in recent years, but that involved getting away from a place we should never have been in the first place. Current form is as poor as anything that preceded that. I'm not saying that meaning I think we're going down again, but instead that watching Hibs just now isn't nice on the eye at all. It's a chore again.
Every relationship goes through a tough patch. It is how hard you work at it that keeps it going. Changing managers after a few bad results doesn’t help anything.

IGRIGI
01-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Time for the team to stand up and be counted.

Dancehibs
01-12-2018, 06:45 PM

I got behind the team today. It was a shambles. Did you make game?

calumhibee1
01-12-2018, 06:47 PM
You find the negative posts of the last few weeks hard to believe when our performances, results and league position are all atrocious?

hibsbollah
01-12-2018, 06:47 PM
I'm actually looking forward to going on Wednesday. You often get the best reaction in games like this. Sometimes taking a few thousand off the crowd can help the atmosphere, counterintuitively.

A Hi-Bee
01-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Every relationship goes through a tough patch. It is how hard you work at it that keeps it going. Changing managers after a few bad results doesn’t help anything.

Would have to agree with the above for now, but it does need to change, going to E.R. or away games has not been very good for a wee while.

cleanyman
01-12-2018, 06:50 PM
I think the support is great

Today was fantastic at times

It's up to the individual players to stop being pussies and step up and play

flash
01-12-2018, 06:50 PM
You find the negative posts of the last few weeks hard to believe when our performances, results and league position are all atrocious?

Few weeks is the key. You and those like you clearly weren't around when we went whole seasons without an away win or 22 games without a derby win.
These times don't begin to compare.

Bobby's Cinema
01-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Good OP much needed.

Chance to bounce back quickly now.

B.H.F.C
01-12-2018, 06:56 PM

As we have been steadily declining?

There is a way to lose a game of football. And the way we lost today wasn’t acceptable.

At the moment, a lot of the negativity is justified unfortunately.

lord bunberry
01-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Few weeks is the key. You and those like you clearly weren't around when we went whole seasons without an away win or 22 games without a derby win.
Exactly mate. This is just a dip in form, if we win our next two this will all be forgotten about. We’re not going well right now, but it’s a million miles away from warranting the reaction it’s getting. Some like the poster you quoted are I think genuinely concerned and others are just trolls who seek attention.

Keith_M
01-12-2018, 07:24 PM
We beat them 6-0.

Hibs were good that day and Hamilton truly awful. I enjoyed the game as much as anybody but recognised there were specific circumstances that resulted in that scoreline.

They've actually amassed more points in subsequent games than Hibs (7v2)

Largshibby
01-12-2018, 07:46 PM

"I am sure that we will turn the corner soon". Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for me this is the kind of casual attitude that saw us go through years of mediocrity, flirted with relegation and then the inevitable happened. We can't keep saying lets wait for X more games and see where we are. We did that in the past and it didn't work. For whatever reasons Lenny has lost it and we need to act now. We need to:

In December
Sack Lenny (some of his comments recently and behaviour suggest he would go at a moments notice anyway)
Appoint Steve Clarke
Stop playing unfit players
Don't play guys who were on the other side of the planet 3 days before a game (3 v Dundee) or don't sign them in the first place (Ex Boyle)
Play players in their correct positions or coach them how to kick with their "weak" foot (they can do this any weekday afternoon)

January
Stop signing players who are unfit or can't hit the ground running
Sign Brophy, Jones, Stewart (Kilmarnock)
Sign Mc Daid, Shankland (Ayr)
Sign 2/3 other decent players (don't know who but recruitment team will) ideally midfield/full backs. We shouldn't have to replace SJM or Dylan like for like to be able to deal with the garbage in this division.

A club the size of Hibs should be able to cherry pick the best from the likes of Killie, St.Johnstone, Motherwell etc.We have 4/5 times their resources in the same way Celtic have 4/5 time ours. We should be approaching these games expecting to win home or away.

Before anyone asks.....yes I do think we have or can get the cash required for the above.

mcfly
01-12-2018, 07:48 PM

👏👏

MWHIBBIES
01-12-2018, 07:49 PM
"I am sure that we will turn the corner soon". Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for me this is the kind of casual attitude that saw us go through years of mediocrity, flirted with relegation and then the inevitable happened. We can't keep saying lets wait for X more games and see where we are. We did that in the past and it didn't work. For whatever reasons Lenny has lost it and we need to act now. We need to:

In December
Sack Lenny (some of his comments recently and behaviour suggest he would go at a moments notice anyway)
Appoint Steve Clarke
Don't play guys who were on the other side of the planet 3 days before a game (3 v Dundee) or don't sign them in the first place (Ex Boyle)
Play players in their correct positions or coach them how to kick with their "weak" foot (they can do this any weekday afternoon)

January
Sign 2/3 other decent players (don't know who but recruitment team will) ideally midfield/full backs. We shouldn't have to replace SJM or Dylan like for like to be able to deal with the garbage in this division.

A club the size of Hibs should be able to cherry pick the best from the likes of Killie, St.Johnstone, Motherwell etc.We have 4/5 times their resources in the same way Celtic have 4/5 time ours. We should be approaching these games expecting to win home or away.

Before anyone asks.....yes I do think we have or can get the cash required for the above.

😂

Why would Kilmarnock give their team and manager to us?

Largshibby
01-12-2018, 08:14 PM
😂

Why would Kilmarnock give their team and manager to us?

They wouldn't "give" us anything. A club the size of Hibs relative to Kilmarnock should be able to buy their best players or manager.

Footballers can say what they like but they and their agents are completely mercinary and will play for whoever gives them the best contract (I don't blame them its a short career). I see no way that Kilmarnock can outpay Hibs salary wise.

Kilmarnock are a business as well as a football club and as such are a selling club (in the same way we are but hopefully at a higher level - wishful thinking maybe!"). Billy Bowie is a wealthy local businessman and has helped Killie hugely (they were in serious financial trouble before he stepped in) and fair play to him but that kind of financial support isn't usually enough and never lasts forever so transfer fees are essential.

So I stand by my view that we should be able to deal with Kilmarnock and others in terms of signing their best players (or Manager).

crash
01-12-2018, 08:22 PM
They wouldn't "give" us anything. A club the size of Hibs relative to Kilmarnock should be able to buy their best players or manager.

Footballers can say what they like but they and their agents are completely mercinary and will play for whoever gives them the best contract (I don't blame them its a short career). I see no way that Kilmarnock can outpay Hibs salary wise.

Kilmarnock are a business as well as a football club and as such are a selling club (in the same way we are but hopefully at a higher level - wishful thinking maybe!"). Billy Bowie is a wealthy local businessman and has helped Killie hugely (they were in serious financial trouble before he stepped in) and fair play to him but that kind of financial support isn't usually enough and never lasts forever so transfer fees are essential.

So I stand by my view that we should be able to deal with Kilmarnock and others in terms of signing their best players (or Manager).

Agree 100%

Hiber-nation
01-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Incredible to think that the fans are not getting behind the team. The support they got today was fantastic. Pity the team selection was so poor.

number9dream
01-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Really poor display, the worst since promotion and there’s no denying a listlessness has befallen Lennon of late.
However, they have a chance to remedy things on Wednesday against a struggling St Mirren. A good win could get us back on track but fans howling at every error certainly won’t help.
That’s probably what the OP is hoping for, a good crowd cheering the team on.

Hermit Crab
01-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Really poor display, the worst since promotion and there’s no denying a listlessness has befallen Lennon of late.
However, they have a chance to remedy things on Wednesday against a struggling St Mirren. A good win could get us back on track but fans howling at every error certainly won’t help.
That’s probably what the OP is hoping for, a good crowd cheering the team on.

Who's struggling more? Us or St Mirren? They beat Hearts when we failed to, however they lost Hamilton but we beat them 6-0

Sir David Gray
01-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Who's struggling more? Us or St Mirren? They beat Hearts when we failed to, however they lost Hamilton but we beat them 6-0

We're 11 points ahead of St Mirren so I'd suggest it's them who's struggling more.

Smartie
01-12-2018, 09:15 PM

The nature of Scottish football is that will rarely be able to buy the best players or take the managers of the other decent Scottish clubs.

You do well, you go to England or the Old Firm.

We've never taken Kilmarnock's best players and never will.

We have a financial advantage when competing with other clubs, but we don't have enough clout to bully teams.

BlackSheep
01-12-2018, 09:15 PM

Nothing has changed!! The are many Hibs fans out there who only see the negatives, win, lose or draw! It’s been that way for many years...

Real Emerald
01-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Nothing has changed!! The are many Hibs fans out there who only see the negatives, win, lose or draw! It’s been that way for many years...

Totally ridiculous, all Hibs fans want them to be great. We all want positives and at the moment there are very few. Stop blaming the fans.

PatHead
01-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Totally ridiculous, all Hibs fans want them to be great. We all want positives and at the moment there are very few. Stop blaming the fans.

I am not blaming the fans for our current predicament. I am saying at this time the club needs backing not a number of threads calling for the manager to be sacked or players being rubbish or staff being ridiculed. Life is not as simple as pitching up and telling clubs we are taking their best players. Some supporters just need to accept that we will go through bad spells, that doesn’t mean that I am a happy clapper it is just being realistic. We have a squad of very good players but for one reason or other they have not clicked.
A small change here or there might get us back to where we belong.
In answer to someone’s question I was not at the match today, unfortunately I will not be at the St Mirren match either due to work commitments.
Don’t think that makes me a bad supporter though.

I suspect that a lot of the more vociferous posters on net today weren’t there either or didn’t manage to watch the match even if they were there due to the amount of negative posting they managed during the match.

My_Wife_Camille
01-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Maybe, just maybe, some people saw more than just scorelines and realised it was only a matter of time before poor performances were going to turn into poor results.

MWHIBBIES
01-12-2018, 11:47 PM

And what if they just say no? Which they would.

B.H.F.C
02-12-2018, 12:03 AM
I am not blaming the fans for our current predicament. I am saying at this time the club needs backing not a number of threads calling for the manager to be sacked or players being rubbish or staff being ridiculed. Life is not as simple as pitching up and telling clubs we are taking their best players. Some supporters just need to accept that we will go through bad spells, that doesn’t mean that I am a happy clapper it is just being realistic. We have a squad of very good players but for one reason or other they have not clicked.
In answer to someone’s question I was not at the match today, unfortunately I will not be at the St Mirren match either due to work commitments.

I suspect that a lot of the more vociferous posters on net today weren’t there either or didn’t manage to watch the match even if they were there due to the amount of negative posting they managed during the match.

Your post mentions that you weren’t there today and that you won’t be there against St Mirren. Whilst you are well entitled to an opinion, I find it a bit starange to effectively criticise the ‘vociferous’ posters because they have the opposing view.

Today was utterly appalling. There were just under 1200 Hibs supporters there today. I think most would accept we can lose a game. But that was not the way to lose. Some of the players chucked it. Actually, they didn’t chuck it because they never gave a toss in the first place.

Something isn’t right. A win on Wednesday will simply mask things.

Ich liebe Deek
02-12-2018, 06:16 AM
Need to start getting a settled starting 11.We’re on a bad run for sure but every team in the league will do the same at some point.Aberdeen have had theirs,Hearts are on theirs currently.3/4th is still up for grabs with a couple of signings in January.Killie are the best of the rest IMO and the ones to catch.6 points this week and the rest taking points off each other and things will look a lot better...

SideBurns
02-12-2018, 07:09 AM

I was there yesterday. A couple of weeks ago I joined the voices of reason who were looking at the run of results and applying some perspective. But since then we've chucked away a 2 goal lead at home to the team sitting bottom, and then capitulated to what could have been a heavier defeat than 3-0 at Rugby Park.

If I was the manager and I hoped to get the sack, that's the kind of side I would've picked to help me on my way. It's the first time I've felt truly angry with Lennon. My honest belief now is that he has ran out of ideas (or, if he hasn't, ideas like whatever possessed him to go with that team and tactics yesterday are so alarming that he shouldn't retain his job).

Despite all that, players need to take individual responsibility and, in my opinion, only Ambrose (once restored to his proper position), McGregor (not brilliant, but usual effort until hooked at ht), Bogdan, and Horgan (who at least tried to make things happen when he came on), were entitled to anything like pass marks yesterday.

BILLYHIBS
02-12-2018, 07:25 AM
I was there yesterday. A couple of weeks ago I joined the voices of reason who were looking at the run of results and applying some perspective. But since then we've chucked away a 2 goal lead at home to the team sitting bottom, and then capitulated to what could have been a heavier defeat than 3-0 at Rugby Park.

If I was the manager and I hoped to get the sack, that's the kind of side I would've picked to help me on my way. It's the first time I've felt truly angry with Lennon. My honest belief now is that he has ran out of ideas (or, if he hasn't, ideas like whatever possessed him to go with that team and tactics yesterday are so alarming that he shouldn't retain his job).

Despite all that, players need to take individual responsibility and, in my opinion, only Ambrose (once restored to his proper position), McGregor (not brilliant, but usual effort until hooked at ht), Bogdan, and Horgan (who at least tried to make things happen when he came on), were entitled to anything like pass marks yesterday.

Still the voice of reason but must admit was perplexed at his recent line up versus Hearts which seemed to be shaped not to lose when they were there for the taking.
Fed up saying on here that he does not know his best eleven
Wednesday night is now massive

GreenCastle
02-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Still the voice of reason but must admit was perplexed at his recent line up versus Hearts which seemed to be shaped not to lose when they were there for the taking.
Fed up saying on here that he does not know his best eleven
Wednesday night is now massive

He doesn’t know his best 11. But it’s been hard to find it with the injuries and players inconsistent form.

Wednesday will be a massive test now.

I still have no idea what the team will be but I hope he just sticks with playing players in best positions and a formation that helps us.

I really like Lennon and I feel the recent Derby nonsense amongst other things have got to him and actually really hope he can turn It around soon.

Brooster
02-12-2018, 07:42 AM
We've went from some dazzling performances to being truly awful. That performance yesterday was really bad. I'm beginning to think he has lost the dressing room.

SideBurns
02-12-2018, 07:43 AM

Sorry, meant to include Porteous in those largely absolved yesterday. Some of the more experienced players could learn from Ryan's example.

Heisenberg
02-12-2018, 07:45 AM
We've went from some dazzling performances to being truly awful. That performance yesterday was really bad. I'm beginning to think he has lost the dressing room.

I think he has. The players don’t seem to be playing for him anymore. Last season/the season before if we’d have a bad result there’s no chance the squad would let it happen again the week after because the manager would be right on them. Now we’re 6 without a win or something ridiculous like that.

BILLYHIBS
02-12-2018, 08:13 AM
He doesn’t know his best 11. But it’s been hard to find it with the injuries and players inconsistent form.

Wednesday will be a massive test now.

I still have no idea what the team will be but I hope he just sticks with playing players in best positions and a formation that helps us.

I really like Lennon and I feel the recent Derby nonsense amongst other things have got to him and actually really hope he can turn It around soon.

Agree. Suspensions and international breaks have not helped and the Aussie involvement will be more a hindrance than a help going forward

calumhibee1
02-12-2018, 08:28 AM

This seems to be the go to excuse for just accepting being 8th in the league. What does it matter if we’ve been crap before? It doesn’t mean we should just accept being 8th because we aren’t quite as crap now as we have been in the past.

It’s like for some people the aim is to not be as crap as we have been previously rather than to be good.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
02-12-2018, 09:18 AM

I agree in general, but it depends on the reason for the slump, surely?

We are not just missing a few players, we are playing like a side that has fallen apart and / or fallen out with the manager.

B.H.F.C
02-12-2018, 09:54 AM

Something isn’t right. There was a complete lack of effort from a number of them yesterday.

Smartie
02-12-2018, 10:12 AM

Funnily enough, I've thought for a few weeks that there has been a lot wrong with the body language of a good few players and had wondered if he'd lost the dressing room.

Either that or I'd wondered if we'd lost some good lads and replaced them with a bad apple or two?

Something has happened to totally transform us from the tight unit that was never beaten into the collection of individuals who give up too easily.

I'm not convinced that the likes of Milligan and Whittaker could do with this hassle so late in their careers.

One Day Soon
02-12-2018, 10:28 AM

In December
Appoint Steve Clarke

January

It's impossible to know where to start with this car crash of a ridiculous post. I think 'Appoint Steve Clarke' is my favourite bit though. Presumably Clarke and Killie will just immediately comply with our instructions on that matter.

One Day Soon
02-12-2018, 10:31 AM

Since your first order of business seems to be to raid the kitty to pay for Neil Lennon's severance payment the flexibility to force other clubs to sell us players and a manager are going to be a wee bit Donald Ducked.

Weegreenman
02-12-2018, 01:05 PM
PMSL @ the OP. I back the team and have done all my days. We don’t need people to be telling us to back the team. Some of us have real concerns about the direction we’re now moving in. It’s not looking too good now is it? What should we do, just support the club blindly and watch us slide back into the Championship? No thank you very much! If Neil Lennon can take the plaudits when things are rosey then he sure as hell can take the criticism when things are going pear shaped. Six games without a win and shipping goals is a warning sign for all of us. Results and performances need to be better and soon or decisions will need to be made. This club must not be allowed to slide back into obscurity!

HibeeHibernian4
02-12-2018, 01:08 PM

Agreed with all of this up until this point. Gave away the penalty brainlessly and, if we want to talk effort, watch him completely slow down while tracking back and not bother to look inside to see Brophy making a run that led to the first goal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7keHpoU20

SideBurns
02-12-2018, 01:38 PM
Agreed with all of this up until this point. Gave away the penalty brainlessly and, if we want to talk effort, watch him completely slow down while tracking back and not bother to look inside to see Brophy making a run that led to the first goal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7keHpoU20

Watching that game once was enough for me, so I'll take your word for it! I do think Daz is struggling a bit these days. Since we're talking about the defence though, what happened to Gray? He was ready to make his comeback apparently, but not even on the bench. I know there was a suggestion the pitch might not be ideal for his return from injury, but was surprised he wasn't amongst the subs at the very least.

Pretty Boy
02-12-2018, 04:11 PM
I do back the team, with both cash and time. If they are pish I'll say so though; I'm not a trained seal who claps on demand.

Carheenlea
02-12-2018, 06:42 PM
When is the time not to back the team? I’d say it’s a given for any football fan. The intermediate period between games is the time to air frustrations and debate with fellow fans about any current plight and what could be done to rectify things. Everyone will rock up on Wednesday night raring to go and will back the team as we go again.

staunchhibby
02-12-2018, 06:49 PM
Have backed them through bad and good times and will continue to do so.

Ronniekirk
02-12-2018, 07:37 PM

I never expected us to by challenging for 2nd Spot But when Livingston Killie and St Johnstone are more consistent than us with far less income to spend on players than us ,and with very average attendances ,I think a run of six games without a win ,coupled with some poor performances ,and now the Manager more or less saying we are expecting too much , entitles questions to be asked As soon as I saw the Team I knew we had no chance
Am glad I have a Concert to go to on Wed as the St Mirren game could be dire Although if we do t win that one then this place will combust
I have like a lot of fans enjoyed the feel good factor which has been evident until the last few weeks
I think the problem now is even the Manager isn't confident in the Team so how can we Fans be
A difficult December fixture list just got a whole lot harder and the next window is now Crucial As things Stand we are very much a Bottom Dix Club based on form
Too many injured players and too many off form or not performing because of Team Selection and being played out of Position
I won't be throwing in the towel and
not taking up my Season Ticket Seat
But think us Bedwetters are entitled to a Moan just.now and really hope we can get The Feelgood factor back ,but it's not looking like the Management Tesm have answers just. now
I would be amazed if we can get back into the top six by end of December but hope to be proved wrong Pat

Ronniekirk
02-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Watching that game once was enough for me, so I'll take your word for it! I do think Daz is struggling a bit these days. Since we're talking about the defence though, what happened to Gray? He was ready to make his comeback apparently, but not even on the bench. I know there was a suggestion the pitch might not be ideal for his return from injury, but was surprised he wasn't amongst the subs at the very least.
He was withdrawn from the Squad in the morning but don't remember seeing a reason Anyone else know why ?

Captain Trips
02-12-2018, 08:12 PM

This isn't at a match this is a messagboard that most people use to air views some of which they do not want to do at the match.

I will come on here and critise if I see fit but at the games I will support. So I think we are behind team.