01-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Sack the manager
get rid of all the players
blame everyone
instant success is demanded or else

thats the worst thing we can do

we need to be patient and strong and get through this

wholesale changes will just make things a whole lot worse

we do need a good window though and questions raised about the last summer window activity have proved to be right

hibIBZ
01-12-2018, 04:53 PM
I think we have all seen this film before. Good spell playing good football with some good players. Good players move on and we don't have the funds or ability to replace them and nobody coming behind to take their place. This is then followed by a rapid decline in to the bottom 6. Possibly the 4th time this has happened since 2000. Sauzee and latapy era
Golden generation
Yogi and the long run of unbeaten games
Now Stubbs and Lennon's team
For me it is a recurring trend that the club don't seem to be able to break

calumhibee1
01-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Sack the manager
get rid of all the players
blame everyone
instant success is demanded or else

thats the worst thing we can do

we need to be patient and strong and get through this

wholesale changes will just make things a whole lot worse

we do need a good window though and questions raised about the last summer window activity have proved to be right

Having patience can go both ways. The idea that having patience will mean that everything will sort itself out is a a bit of a guess. It may do but having patience could just as easily lead us into a battle against playoffs/relegation. Big month for Hibs coming up and if it comes to the point where a decision has to be made then I hope they make it sooner rather than later and give us time to salvage our season.

wookie70
01-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Having patience can go both ways. The idea that having patience will mean that everything will sort itself out is a a bit of a guess. It may do but having patience could just as easily lead us into a battle against playoffs/relegation. Big month for Hibs coming up and if it comes to the point where a decision has to be made then I hope they make it sooner rather than later and give us time to salvage our season.

Lennon must start to have some patience with a formation. Players are being mucked around week to week and it is rare we play the same formation for a full game. Pick your best team, if you know what that is, and stick to it for a few weeks. Yes the opposition will be diferent but we need to set a base.

Franck Stanton
01-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Lennon must start to have some patience with a formation. Players are being mucked around week to week and it is rare we play the same formation for a full game. Pick your best team, if you know what that is, and stick to it for a few weeks. Yes the opposition will be diferent but we need to set a base.

Agree totally, no continuity in personnel or formation. Must have a detrimental effect , figure out the best eleven and formation and stick with it. Can't do any worse than we are at present.

Stuart93
01-12-2018, 05:52 PM
I think we have all seen this film before. Good spell playing good football with some good players. Good players move on and we don't have the funds or ability to replace them and nobody coming behind to take their place. This is then followed by a rapid decline in to the bottom 6. Possibly the 4th time this has happened since 2000. Sauzee and latapy era
Golden generation

For every good season in the spl/Scottish premiership, it seems to be followed by 5 or 6 mediocre seasons

houstonhibbee
01-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Golden generation

I

In all those cases we sacked the manager