PDA

View Full Version : Official HSL - St. Patricks Branch Meeting

OfficialHSL
30-11-2018, 05:59 PM
We would like to put on record our thanks to everyone at the Branch for firstly, inviting us along to their Branch Meeting last night, and secondly extending such a warm welcome.

I think it is fair to say it was an enjoyable and robust discussion and we have certainly taken on board some feedback that was given. Likewise we think the Branch Membership welcomed a very honest insight into things not just HSL specific, but also what's going on elsewhere.

We are delighted to report an uplift of 9 new members and a further 4 who have resumed their donations. The Branch are also considering making a Branch donation to the cause.

HSL

hibbydad
30-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Delighted to hear about the 9 new members and 4 restarts there was a fair number of us already contributing but felt we got off the subject a bit which was disappointing as the message you were trying to put over was so important

The Harp Awakes
30-11-2018, 10:43 PM
We would like to put on record our thanks to everyone at the Branch for firstly, inviting us along to their Branch Meeting last night, and secondly extending such a warm welcome.

I think it is fair to say it was an enjoyable and robust discussion and we have certainly taken on board some feedback that was given. Likewise we think the Branch Membership welcomed a very honest insight into things not just HSL specific, but also what's going on elsewhere.

We are delighted to report an uplift of 9 new members and a further 4 who have resumed their donations. The Branch are also considering making a Branch donation to the cause.

HSL

I was very impressed with your pitch last night. Right to the point, very honest and up front.

I have never been quite sure about HSL; until last night. I will be joining up over the weekend and will be encouraging my family and friends to do the same.

hibbydad
01-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Good to hear that The Harp. I do believe there was an opportunity missed because we got off the subject. I think there could have been a discussion how St Pats as the largest branch in the association with a sizable overseas contingent could have helped promote the cause of HSL to it's whole membership not just those present at the meeting