PDA

View Full Version : Nhc Bob malcom

DarlingtonHibee
29-11-2018, 05:43 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/former-rangers-star-bob-malcolm-13664623

Words fail me.....

tamig
29-11-2018, 05:44 PM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/former-rangers-star-bob-malcolm-13664623

Words fail me.....

What does it say? A lot of folk don’t like following such links.

Here’s Lucy!
29-11-2018, 05:45 PM

Ditto.

DarlingtonHibee
29-11-2018, 05:47 PM
He's saying that young Syrian lad who was bullied and beaten up 'maybe got what he deserved' on twitter

hfc rd
29-11-2018, 05:48 PM
He's saying that young Syrian lad who was bullied and beaten up 'maybe got what he deserved' on twitter

What a ******g disgusting human being that man is.

Here’s Lucy!
29-11-2018, 05:50 PM

What a revolting man.

blackpoolhibs
Gutted, i thought at long last we'd finally signed him.

DarlingtonHibee
Assistant manager at Kelty hearts, great role model.....

DarlingtonHibee
29-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Gutted, i thought at long last we'd finally signed him.

With the greatest respect that was poor post.

cabbageandribs1875
29-11-2018, 05:52 PM
fake news, he didn't sign off his tweet with FTP

calumhibee1
29-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Later in the article it says that Tommy Robinson says that the bully is “living in complete fear” and has fumed at the fact the victim and his family have been shown sympathy. And to think there was people on here trying to defend the ****bag.

Hibee87
29-11-2018, 05:54 PM
I seen him out his nut at T in the park about 10 year ago, smoking drinking and snorting. Was trying to have a go at a few folk, Celtic fans, winding him up. Total welt of man

Here’s Lucy!
29-11-2018, 05:55 PM
fake news, he didn't sign off his tweet with FTP

:greengrin

DarlingtonHibee
29-11-2018, 05:55 PM
I'm not smart with smart phones!

Maybe somebody else could copy the article

blackpoolhibs
29-11-2018, 05:59 PM

Only if you want to be offended, i never read the link, have no intention of reading the link. Any comment these days that does not treat every post with the greatest respect is getting comments like horrendous, car crash of a post, and yours about it being poor.

Bob Malcolm is and was a tit, there was a thread on here a few years ago that he was on one of our many managers radar, and people were rightly outraged.

My post was more of a slant on those threads that were a bit of a laugh at the time.

I've had more fun with piles than i have on here recently

Famous Fiver
29-11-2018, 06:06 PM
If he is in an official position within Scottish football can he be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.?

Is this one for the compliance officer? It would be interesting to find out how he could justify and defend his remarks, if they have been accurately reported

Dancehibs
29-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Only if you want to be offended, i never read the link, have no intention of reading the link. Any comment these days that does not treat every post with the greatest respect is getting comments like horrendous, car crash of a post, and yours about it being poor.

Bob Malcolm is and was a tit, there was a thread on here a few years ago that he was on one of our many managers radar, and people were rightly outraged.

My post was more of a slant on those threads that were a bit of a laugh at the time.

Good post. Sadly life is getting sanitised by snowflakes

OtleyHibs
29-11-2018, 06:12 PM

Pretty confident it was a light hearted post and it made me chuckle to be honest. Don’t think it made light of Bob Malcolm’s detestable comment, the guy made no comment on that whatsoever

calumhibee1
29-11-2018, 06:14 PM

:agree:

Here’s Lucy!
29-11-2018, 06:16 PM

Good post. Sadly life is getting sanitised by snowflakes

Both posts are spot on.

You cannae breathe nowadays without 'offending' someone.

Truth is though, it's just become a 'thing' to be outraged at anything and everything.

tamig
29-11-2018, 06:16 PM

What a welt. And presumably his view wasn’t backed up with any reasoning? What a despicable character.

calumhibee1
29-11-2018, 06:22 PM
What a welt. And presumably his view wasn’t backed up with any reasoning? What a despicable character.

He did say that if what others are saying are true he maybe deserved it. According to Tommy Robinson the boy is part of a Muslim gang who have been going around leathering white boys and it’s not being reported due to a media blackout. A load of pish most likely but it does at least give a bit of context to the tweet, not that it excuses it.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Players really need to engage their brains. Another thread from some innocous sounding account has complains about the coverage for the refugee whilst (video with the intent of stirring racial tensions - I’ll go no further as it serves their purpose - essentially whatBoutery)

It looks like they were not fully paying attention or thinking through what they “like”.

edit could be linked to direct post above.

Bostonhibby
29-11-2018, 06:23 PM

I've had more fun with piles than i have on here recently[emoji106]

The bit that outraged me was the suggestion that malcolm was somehow a star.

What's the world coming to?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

we are hibs
29-11-2018, 06:54 PM

Former Rangers defender Bob Malcolm has sparked uproar after claiming that a bullied Syrian refugee "maybe got what he deserved".

And the 38-year-old, who is the assistant manager at Junior side Kelty Hearts, has now deleted his Twitter account after being taken to task over his crass comment about the 15-year-old boy.

Malcolm took to Twitter to give his opinion on the viral video that shows the*child being attacked*at Almondbury Community School in Huddersfield, Yorkshire.

The youngster, who has a cast on his arm, is seen being dragged to the floor by his neck before his attacker says "I'll drown you" while forcing water from a bottle into the victim's mouth.

Former Rangers defender Bob Malcolm playing for the Ibrox club in 2003*(Image: Daily Record)*Read More*

The emergence of the video was followed by further footage of what was said to be the boy's sister being physically abused at the same school.

A 16-year-old boy*has been interviewed*over the attack on the boy, and reported for summons for an offence of assault ahead of a youth court appearance.

After the video went viral an online appeal set up to help the family topped £130,000 in 24 hours.

However, Malcolm showed little sympathy for the youngster as he responded to wild online rumours that the Syrian lad had been targeted in a revenge attack for beating up a girl with a hockey stick.

Malcolm said: "Hate bullying but maybe the boy deserved what he got if this story is true.

"Just saying maybe there is another side to the story."

But the*Sun reports*how the former Rangers, Derby and Motherwell star's comments sparked an online backlash.

Kieran Caw wrote: "Someone with kids should know better than to post s*** like this. Shameful."

Michael Keyes said: "That violence is unacceptable and disgusting whether it was true or not, and it appears not. Would you want your child to do this to another child? Beggars belief."

Vagelis Georgariou asked: "Are you f****** stupid?"

Bob Malcolm's tweet about the Syrian refugee sparked an angry backlash on Twitter*(Image: Twitter)*Read More*

Another Twitter user said: "What a clown you really are. Spreading hate through a fake story."

Oldfirmfacts said: "You have over 6,000 followers, many of whom will take what you say at face value. To post such obvious nonsense without taking the 30 seconds necessary to realise it's untrue speaks volumes about you."

Malcolm later deleted his post and tried to backtrack on his initial tweet.

He said: "Everyone has picked me up wrong with last message if the boy got attacked for hitting a girl then he deserved it.

"If that story is rubbish then the bully deserves what punishment he gets coming to him. That’s all I meant."

The Kelty Hearts No.2 then deleted his Twitter account after copping more flak.

Malcolm's comments came as former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson filmed a seven-minute rant claiming there is a media blackout on Muslim gangs beating up white children in schools.

Right-wing activist Robinson, who says he is heading to Edinburgh on Sunday to*support Hearts*in their match with Rangers, posted a Facebook video claiming "everyone is terrified" of the response of Muslim gangs in Almondbury School.

Bob Malcolm is now the assistant manager at Junior side Kelty Hearts*(Image: SNS Group)*Read More*

He claims the 16-year-old, who has been summoned to court over an offence of assault, is "living in complete fear and the whole country has turned on him".

In a Facebook Live video on his account, Robinson fumed over the sympathy shown to the Syrian refugee victim and his family.

He said: "Imagine being in that school, you have lots of Muslim gangs beating up lots of young English kids, not one-on-one but gangs booting the hell out of them.

"Then you decide to make a stand against this kid and you go up and grab him, then what happens? The whole world turns against him."

Read More

lyonhibs
29-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Never have I been more glad to see the prefix 'NHC'.

A deconstructed bigoted cretin of a man.

weecounty hibby
29-11-2018, 07:07 PM
A filthy bigoted, racist. He is a hero to the Huns but not because he was very good at football but because of his bigotry. Says it all about him and them. What a truly disgusting individual.

IGRIGI
29-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Deleting his Twitter isn't very "no surrender".

adhibs
29-11-2018, 09:11 PM
A filthy bigoted, racist. He is a hero to the Huns but not because he was very good at football but because of his bigotry. Says it all about him and them. What a truly disgusting individual.

He's the complete personal representation of the huns. Both completely vile.

Pretty Boy
29-11-2018, 09:14 PM
F.b.m

TelaStella
29-11-2018, 09:17 PM
I seen him out his nut at T in the park about 10 year ago, smoking drinking and snorting. Was trying to have a go at a few folk, Celtic fans, winding him up. Total welt of man

That’s brilliant [emoji23][emoji23] would he not of still been with Motherwell at the time? Should of lee Wallace’d the fat hun ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barney McGrew
29-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Is he still driving Ice cream vans these days?

stoneyburn hibs
29-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Never have I been more glad to see the prefix 'NHC'.

A deconstructed bigoted cretin of a man.

An abbreviation of Neanderthal Hun ****