PDA

View Full Version : New Rangers charged

Ozyhibby
28-11-2018, 07:42 PM
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Quite a long list of charges there. £100 fine and a warning about future conduct should do it. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SouthMoroccoStu
28-11-2018, 07:46 PM
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Quite a long list of charges there. £100 fine and a warning about future conduct should do it. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’ll learn them!!

Well done SFA for standing up to them....

cabbageandribs1875
28-11-2018, 08:40 PM
when will they get charged with being an obscene shower of vile bigoted sectarian neanderthal cave-dwelling tax-dodging law-breaking shower of human s**te

Lago
28-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Guaranteed statement due.

Diclonius
28-11-2018, 08:49 PM
Also notice on the same page that Davie Irons is back managing the new Gretna!

stantonhibby
28-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Also notice on the same page that Davie Irons is back managing the new Gretna!

Did he not do his half time team talk on the pitch at ER once or was that someone else ?

MGmick
28-11-2018, 09:12 PM
when will they get charged with being an obscene shower of vile bigoted sectarian neanderthal cave-dwelling tax-dodging law-breaking shower of human s**te

Indeed, the question which should be on all our lips. :agree:

Keith_M
28-11-2018, 09:17 PM
What were they actually fined for?

Hibs4185
28-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Two players from Hawick Albert suspended for 7 & 9 games. Wonder what they did? 😂

hibbysam
28-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Two players from Hawick Albert suspended for 7 & 9 games. Wonder what they did? 😂

Looks like a mass brawl that I presume they flung a fair few punches in going by other charges.

hibbysam
28-11-2018, 10:11 PM
What were they actually fined for?

They haven’t been fined. Guessing Ozy is presuming the SFA will let them off lightly. Hardly worth hanging them over the fact they had a wee gripe about an official or a decision that was made.

Moulin Yarns
28-11-2018, 10:14 PM
https://twitter.com/BBCchrismclaug/status/1067903558656409600?s=19

Disrepute charges over referee criticism.

Hibernia&Alba
28-11-2018, 11:39 PM
Guaranteed statement due.

:agree:

'The papists, the Muslims, the SNP, the feminists, SJWs etc, behind this anti-Rangers conspiracy should never forget that we in the big hoose are the people. God save the queen'.
Signed A. Hun.

The Harp Awakes
28-11-2018, 11:53 PM

Aye but we are the peepul - no other defence required.

proud_and_green
29-11-2018, 11:25 AM
They haven’t been fined. Guessing Ozy is presuming the SFA will let them off lightly. Hardly worth hanging them over the fact they had a wee gripe about an official or a decision that was made.But it doesn't actually list the charges either. It lists the rules they are alleged to have breached but not when, how or where those breaches occurred. I would normally expect a charge to say something along the following lines "rangers were ugly on the nth day of never at the end of the rainbow in direct contravention of rule 72". Etc.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

where'stheslope
29-11-2018, 11:39 AM
But it doesn't actually list the charges either. It lists the rules they are alleged to have breached but not when, how or where those breaches occurred. I would normally expect a charge to say something along the following lines "rangers were ugly on the nth day of never at the end of the rainbow in direct contravention of rule 72". Etc.

Doesn't need to say what they have done, they are just backing the referee?
The same referee that nearly every team other than Celtic have had some really dodgy decisions against them, and he always comes out of any trouble squeaky clean???

Famous Fiver
29-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Intrepid Mr T must be a busy boy what with Mr Collum and the Contempt of Court appearance by Mr K.

A torrent of statements due.

Canny wait.

Billy Whizz
29-11-2018, 01:21 PM
So what will the outcome be if they are found guilty?
Fine/Points deduction/play behind closed doors

whereswallace?
29-11-2018, 04:59 PM

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesouthernreporter.co.uk/sport/football/hawick-ra-served-with-sfa-complaint-notice-1-4819499/amp

proud_and_green
29-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Two players from Hawick Albert suspended for 7 & 9 games. Wonder what they did? [emoji23]Probably enough that they're from Hawick....!

DarlingtonHibee
29-11-2018, 05:35 PM

It will all be sorted in the appeal meeting in the Lodge...

Eyrie
29-11-2018, 08:58 PM

They'll be awarded three points.

hibbysam
29-11-2018, 09:50 PM
But it doesn't actually list the charges either. It lists the rules they are alleged to have breached but not when, how or where those breaches occurred. I would normally expect a charge to say something along the following lines "rangers were ugly on the nth day of never at the end of the rainbow in direct contravention of rule 72". Etc.

It has the dates in which the offence occurred, and this correlated to their statement regarding Willie Collum.

proud_and_green
29-11-2018, 10:34 PM
It has the dates in which the offence occurred, and this correlated to their statement regarding Willie Collum.If I was being charged I would want to know exactly what I did to breach the rule. A date narrows it down but doesn't give me an opportunity to refute it. Eg if I was drunk and disorderly on a certain date I would want to know specifically what I did to give rise to the charge because there might have been a number of potential incidents and some with reasonable explanations to mean that the charge was not reasonable.

silverhibee
30-11-2018, 02:02 AM
More charges on the way for them from UEFA, a Hun was goaded by the linesman and he decided to try to attack him by jumping over the advertisement boards to get to him.

hibbysam
30-11-2018, 02:05 AM
If I was being charged I would want to know exactly what I did to breach the rule. A date narrows it down but doesn't give me an opportunity to refute it. Eg if I was drunk and disorderly on a certain date I would want to know specifically what I did to give rise to the charge because there might have been a number of potential incidents and some with reasonable explanations to mean that the charge was not reasonable.

Rangers will receive the exact charge. They don’t read about their charges on the SFA website, they’ll receive full documentation including proof of what they have been charged in relation to.

proud_and_green
30-11-2018, 05:46 AM
Rangers will receive the exact charge. They don’t read about their charges on the SFA website, they’ll receive full documentation including proof of what they have been charged in relation to.I suppose this is a part of my point. The SFA are not open. The nature of football, and particularly in scotland, means there are conspiracy theories Geoff Wright and Albert Turner. Therefore if they want to avoid that they need to be less opaque in their processes and how they are seen to deal with disciplinary proceedings especially.