26-11-2018, 12:19 PM
As the title says, they join Rangers in only getting 1,800 tickets:

https://twitter.com/CelticFCTickets/status/1067026814776877056

Libby Hibby
26-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Good.

I'm Spartacus
26-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Absolutely the correct thing to do, this crowd come with an increase in Policing cost so keep them to a minimum. Only issue it brings is them buying in our end.

Big_Franck
26-11-2018, 12:33 PM
About time. We should just give them 300 seats up in the corner of the top tier of the South.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-11-2018, 12:35 PM
With the way we’re going, we’ll be lucky to sell out our end.

we are hibs
26-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Clubs done there bit and what we all wanted so time for the fans to buy the tickets and prove it was the correct decision. I know we are a bit pish at the minute but we are more than capable of raising our game at home against those two.

Lago
26-11-2018, 12:41 PM
That's the worry.

lyonhibs
26-11-2018, 12:43 PM
In principle the right thing to do, but a big upturn in performances and results required before the immediate pre-Christmas period or these OF games will have at most a dusting of Hibs fans in a half full South stand.

Shrekko
26-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Absolute financial lunacy I'm afraid. Rough sums would calculate a possible loss of around £100k on those 2 games and probably a load of ridicule.

Billy Whizz
26-11-2018, 12:51 PM
Absolute financial lunacy I'm afraid. Rough sums would calculate a possible loss of around £100k on those 2 games and probably a load of ridicule.

We haven’t opened up the south yet for Hibs fans, so I presume Hibs are looking at our sales, before possibly selling Celtic and Rangers more seats

HibeeHibernian4
26-11-2018, 12:52 PM

Past the point of caring, to be honest. We were supposed to have the biggest budget ever this summer and there's not much to show for it. Football clubs shouldn't be run just to line shareholders' pockets, and it's good to see the board listen to the fans on this.

EH54
26-11-2018, 12:52 PM
We won't sell our end for Celtic or rangers the way we are going. Crowds will dwindle very quickly. Especially at this time of the year.

weecounty hibby
26-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Stop moaning for **** sake. We as a group of fans have been saying for years that we should cut their allocation. The club have done so. "Aw but we're no playing very well so nobody will go to the games in the Hibs end". "It'll be embarrassing" "we'll be ridiculed" Time to step up again as fans and get to the games. We are once again taking a stand against the OF so the club should be applauded. If we had given them the full allocation before seeing if we could sell the tickets folk would have been on here criticising that decision. Sometimes the club can't win!
As an aside, I'd be happy to pay a wee bit extra on my ST to make sure we continue to do this but cut any losses. **** the old firm parasites

Scouse Hibee
26-11-2018, 01:22 PM

Subject to home sales, they will get more if we don’t sell out other stands

Aim Here
26-11-2018, 01:31 PM
About time. We should just give them 300 seats up in the corner of the top tier of the South.

Amusing as it would be to do that (and for Celtic fans, we should slap a giant totem pole in front of the away end too, if we're going that route), I think it's funnier when the OF fans start whinging about the paltry size of their allocation when we cut it to something significantly bigger in both relative and real terms than what Hibs fans get in Glasgow. It's always hilarious to see outraged West of Scotland intellectuals reach out to their club via the medium of Twitter to demand, in no uncertain terms, that other teams get their allocations "cut" to 1500 seats or whatever...

JimBHibees
26-11-2018, 02:10 PM
We won't sell our end for Celtic or rangers the way we are going. Crowds will dwindle very quickly. Especially at this time of the year.

Cool rallying call.

.Sean.
26-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Still 1800 too many. **** Celtic

lord bunberry
26-11-2018, 02:56 PM
We haven’t opened up the south yet for Hibs fans, so I presume Hibs are looking at our sales, before possibly selling Celtic and Rangers more seats

That’s exactly how it will be. If people don’t want them to get the full stand they have to buy tickets.

Famous Fiver
26-11-2018, 03:00 PM
Just a pity we can't double the price for that half of the stand. However, e could maybe offer them a free pie ( not up to much if reports on here are accurate), call it an Executive Stand, and double the prices.

Sorted!!

flash
26-11-2018, 03:02 PM

You wish.

Diclonius
26-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Loving it. The less OF fans the better.

My_Wife_Camille
26-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Disappointed in this. Our relationship with Celtic is already at breaking point and we can't afford for it to get any worse imo

Tarrahib
26-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Disappointed in this. Our relationship with Celtic is already at breaking point and we can't afford for it to get any worse imo
F.f.s. Grow a set.

Dancehibs
26-11-2018, 03:19 PM

Not sure what your saying is correct. If hibs fans don’t sell out home end sharpish club will probably give soap dodgers while end

tynehibs
26-11-2018, 03:20 PM
Delighted with this , they have shafted us for years imo

SirDavidsNapper
26-11-2018, 03:26 PM

Me too. I'm going to head round Peter Lawells house, apologise and offer to walk his dog.

**** Celtic and their bigoted IRA loving fans. Would rather them and Sevco got bugger all tickets.

stoneyburn hibs
26-11-2018, 03:36 PM

Another fishing expedition.

tynehibs
26-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Me too. I'm going to head round Peter Lawells house, apologise and offer to walk his dog.

**** Celtic and their bigoted IRA loving fans. Would rather them and Sevco got bugger all tickets.

Can I follow you and pick up the dogs poo ? After all they did sell us mike conroy

Dancehibs
26-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Fair point. I’m suprised club didn’t introduce sell your season ticket for these games as normally 15% don’t turn up. Chance to maximise income

Hermit Crab
26-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Hibs should have done a match package for the 3 home Cat A games in December.

Dancehibs
26-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Good suggestion. Said it before you’d make a good fans rep director

Famous Fiver
26-11-2018, 04:38 PM
They already have.

It's called a season ticket.

Carheenlea
26-11-2018, 05:10 PM
I’ll be surprised if we open up the South as it would be a big hit financially if we sell any less than 1000 tickets for a segregated South. Good to see the club keeping the option open so it’s up to the fans to back that up by getting their seats sorted ASAP.

eastcoasthibby
26-11-2018, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=weecounty hibby;5612618]Stop moaning for **** sake. We as a group of fans have been saying for years that we should cut their allocation. The club have done so. "Aw but we're no playing very well so nobody will go to the games in the Hibs end". "It'll be embarrassing" "we'll be ridiculed" Time to step up again as fans and get to the games. We are once again taking a stand against the OF so the club should be applauded. If we had given them the full allocation before seeing if we could sell the tickets folk would have been on here criticising that decision. Sometimes the club can't win!
As an aside, I'd be happy to pay a wee bit extra on my ST to make sure we continue to do this but cut any losses. **** the old firm

Is the cut the allocation being called for predominantly by fans that are season ticket holders and therefore attend games and have no bother getting in, how many actually are there outwith ST's out there calling for a bigger number of tickets to be made available ?
As has been said i will be intrigued to see the actual uptake, if our current form continues, at which point it then becomes a financial hit that we can't afford, for what its worth I am not convinced our reasoning or the evidence of.ticket sales will justify the cost of dipping out on the wages of 2-3 players annual salaries these games pay for !!!

Keith_M
26-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Hibs now have a section on the ticket page where ST holders can re-sell their seats for one game if they don't plan to go.

Considering how many are missing at every home game, if everybody not planning to go actually registered their seat, we'd really have no need to open the South Stand to Hibs Fans.

Sir David Gray
26-11-2018, 06:04 PM
I'm delighted with this. I would gladly give the pair of them about 400 tickets for Easter Road.

To hell with them.

tynehibs
26-11-2018, 06:22 PM
I'm delighted with this. I would gladly give the pair of them about 400 tickets for Easter Road.

To hell with them.

Well said J agree totally

Sammy7nil
26-11-2018, 06:39 PM

Let's hope the Estate agents get the finger out then :greengrin:wink

The 90+2
26-11-2018, 06:39 PM
They already have.

It's called a season ticket.

I think you are getting a little mixed up with match packages and tickets for the entire season 👍

The 90+2
26-11-2018, 06:40 PM

To hell with them.

Totally.

Malthibby
26-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Stop moaning for **** sake. We as a group of fans have been saying for years that we should cut their allocation. The club have done so. "Aw but we're no playing very well so nobody will go to the games in the Hibs end". "It'll be embarrassing" "we'll be ridiculed" Time to step up again as fans and get to the games. We are once again taking a stand against the OF so the club should be applauded. If we had given them the full allocation before seeing if we could sell the tickets folk would have been on here criticising that decision. Sometimes the club can't win!
As an aside, I'd be happy to pay a wee bit extra on my ST to make sure we continue to do this but cut any losses. **** the old firm parasites

What he/she/it said; we have complained for years because the club wouldn't do this, now we are complaining because the club does.
Let's not assume because the recent results haven't been great that our support is going to disappear like snaw aff a dyke, as a support we need to have bigger cajones than that.
We should be able to fill ER for the visit of those welts.
GG
And again GG

Diclonius
26-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Hopefully one day we can have 0 Old Firm fans at ER.

Hibernia&Alba
26-11-2018, 07:08 PM
It's a good move, IMO, but now we need Hibs fans to buy those seats.

Jones28
26-11-2018, 07:11 PM
If the demand is there in the home end then it's a great decision, more Hibs fans the better.

Just can't see us selling out.

Weegreenman
26-11-2018, 07:13 PM

My thoughts exactly.

murray26
26-11-2018, 07:15 PM
If we were playing well and up there challenging we would sell the tickets no problem but that’s not the case at the moment.. give them both the full stand and take the money anything else is just stupid.

Squirrel 1875
26-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Mind when folk on this site were calling for us to fill in the corners? Fun times.

B.H.F.C
26-11-2018, 07:21 PM
If we were playing well and up there challenging we would sell the tickets no problem but that’s not the case at the moment.. give them both the full stand and take the money anything else is just stupid.

Doing what we are doing makes much more sense. Three games between now and the Celtic game. We might be back in form with folk wanting to go by then. If we’re not, and we don’t need the tickets, hand them over then.

Keith_M
26-11-2018, 07:21 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Really? You surprise me.

Sir David Gray
26-11-2018, 07:27 PM
If the demand is there in the home end then it's a great decision, more Hibs fans the better.

Just can't see us selling out.

I would happily see us cut their allocations even when we're back to being pish and struggling to get 8000 through the gates.

Jones28
26-11-2018, 07:52 PM
I would happily see us cut their allocations even when we're back to being pish and struggling to get 8000 through the gates.

I hope you're not doing the numbers!

They're a cash cow that clubs would be mad not to take advantage of

The 90+2
26-11-2018, 07:57 PM
I hope you're not doing the numbers!

They're a cash cow that clubs would be mad not to take advantage of

It would certainly make the game more enjoyable for the majority of the stadium.

Jones28
26-11-2018, 07:57 PM
It would certainly make the game more enjoyable for the majority of the stadium.

That's a fair point.

PatHead
26-11-2018, 08:02 PM
For years supporters have been saying we should cut their allocation. Well the board have listened and freed up seats for Hibs supporters.

We are not going to offer the tickets back to either of those clubs as we will not give them the opportunity to say no. They would take great delight in doing that. So try and encourage someone to come along and get the stadium rocking.

The club are looking for backing. If we don’t fill the south stand the club will not give us the opportunity again. Come on, you know it makes sense.

PatHead
26-11-2018, 08:05 PM

No sense in including the Hearts game as we will sell out the game and anyway it couldn’ have been used as it forms part of the half season ticket.

Could have done a package for 2 old firm games plus Livingston though. Ensure a bumper crowd at that game.

blackpoolhibs
26-11-2018, 08:06 PM
My thoughts exactly.

FFS i thought i used to be a miserable *******, but you along with a few others make me look like a motivational guru. :faf:

CMac1988
26-11-2018, 08:18 PM
I'm happy with this. I very much doubt the club haven't thought hard about any financial implications but I've got a couple of points with one already being discussed.

The first is the fact that we've been given a laughable amount of tickets at both parkhead and Ibrox with respect to the capacity of each stadium. Couple that with the crap we put up with regards to restricted views and abuse in the form of 'missiles' etc. then the away experience at both stadiums is horrific considering the cost of a ticket and that's ignoring the match day experience as a whole the minute you get near each. We should try and be hospitable where we can but at some point you've got to ask wheres the parity? They get a full stand compared to us getting a few seats in their ****ty section. Police and stewards say boo to them but we aren't necessarily given the same treatment when away. I could go in but you only need to attend one of these games or read the match day threads (albeit you may get a slight one sided view of things this way) to compare the treatment of fans at 'certain' football venues.

The next is a subjective point but how many times have you heard that the fans are the 12th Man. If you give away a decent slice of your stadium to the opposition (more so in the case of many other teams) then you mitigate the home advtange you have somewhat. Both clubs already have a momentous amount of expenditure in regards to wages compared with every other team in the league. Your already up against it before you've started and that's usually echoed by the media who've already wrote you off too. Anything we can do to help improve our chances should be done. We can delve deeper in respect to the psychology of the so called 'home advantage' but less opposition fans can only help imo. So let's do it.

Again it's been said but less opposition fans should hopefully result in a lesser police presence and steward requirement so you'd think a few bob could be saved there. And again it's also up to us to try and fill as many seats as possible. If we don't then I couldn't care less what away fans think and we shouldn't be embarrassed if we can't fill the other half of the stand. I don't necessarily think that's the current aim and reason behind this. Of course filling our stadium with as much home fans as possible is the ultimate goal but even then I think it's fair to allow a suitable amount of away fans given were offered the same courtesy. It's why I'm happy to give the full stand to Hearts fans. They do the same for us.

Sorry for the wall of text and also if this is a little incoherent (typing on phone).

The 90+2
26-11-2018, 08:33 PM
That's a fair point.

I wonder if the club could explore the option of placing the singing section in the part of the south that will no be ours? Be amazing them behind the goals beside them!

WhileTheChief..
26-11-2018, 09:09 PM

You think?

The best atmospheres are when there’s a full away end. These are the games I enjoy and the rivalry with the fans is part of it.

It would be absolutely dire if it was Hibs fans only when playing against the old firm or Hearts.

The 90+2
26-11-2018, 09:29 PM
You think?

The best atmospheres are when there’s a full away end. These are the games I enjoy and the rivalry with the fans is part of it.

It would be absolutely dire if it was Hibs fans only when playing against the old firm or Hearts.

Nah, the old firm and their ***** songs thinking they own the place gets my goat. Give them half and get our signing section into the other part of the stand.

Sir David Gray
26-11-2018, 09:33 PM
You think?

I'm quite happy to give Hearts the full south stand, so long as we continue to get the full Roseburn stand at Tynecastle. I have no desire to see that arrangement change.

Celtic and Rangers can GTF as far as i'm concerned. Two utterly disgusting clubs with horrible fans. **** the pair of them.

If we need to give either of them an allocation of tickets, it should be the bare minimum.

Hermit Crab
26-11-2018, 09:38 PM
I'm quite happy to give Hearts the full south stand, so long as we continue to get the full Roseburn stand at Tynecastle. I have no desire to see that arrangement change.

Celtic and Rangers can GTF as far as i'm concerned. Two utterly disgusting clubs with horrible fans. **** the pair of them.

If we need to give either of them an allocation of tickets, it should be the bare minimum.

Me neither, the arrangement between us and Hearts suits both clubs and shouldn't be changed.

Absolutely, the less off them the better as far as I'm concerned.

Dashing Bob S
26-11-2018, 10:22 PM
]Stop moaning for **** sake.[/B] We as a group of fans have been saying for years that we should cut their allocation. The club have done so. "Aw but we're no playing very well so nobody will go to the games in the Hibs end". "It'll be embarrassing" "we'll be ridiculed" Time to step up again as fans and get to the games. We are once again taking a stand against the OF so the club should be applauded. If we had given them the full allocation before seeing if we could sell the tickets folk would have been on here criticising that decision. Sometimes the club can't win!

This. What a bunch.

offshorehibby
27-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Hibs now have a section on the ticket page where ST holders can re-sell their seats for one game if they don't plan to go.

Considering how many are missing at every home game, if everybody not planning to go actually registered their seat, we'd really have no need to open the South Stand to Hibs Fans.

Where about on the ticketing site are you seeing this.

I regularly email the ticket office to release my seat if i'm working away, this option would be handy over a season.

Hermit Crab
27-11-2018, 08:03 AM
Where about on the ticketing site are you seeing this.

I regularly email the ticket office to release my seat if i'm working away, this option would be handy over a season.

1 Login to E Ticketing

2 Select My Account

3 Select Manage Tickets

4 Follow instructions on screen

I'm Spartacus
27-11-2018, 08:17 AM

To hell with them.

Aye and that's 400 to share.

Weegreenman
27-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Really? You surprise me.

Why’s that then? :confused:

offshorehibby
27-11-2018, 10:11 AM
1 Login to E Ticketing

2 Select My Account

3 Select Manage Tickets

4 Follow instructions on screen

Excellent, handy to know going forward

Weegreenman
27-11-2018, 10:14 AM
FFS i thought i used to be a miserable *******, but you along with a few others make me look like a motivational guru. :faf:

Do I get a 🏆 :na na:

Diclonius
27-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Hibs v Hearts at Easter Road is a cordial agreement with our city rivals to ensure both that a healthy amount of supporters are represented from each side in the most important game of the season, and that the excellent atmosphere is retained.

Hibs v Celtic/Rangers is two clubs who don't give a **** about us demanding any many tickets as they can get because they're the big boys and they always get what they want, with no intention of giving us anywhere near that amount in their stadium. We are under no obligation to give them the full stand.

I hope one day our supporter base has grown to the point where we've filled in the corners and give them a ****ty wee corner as far from the pitch as possible in a 30,000 seater stadium. Failing that I'll settle with 400 tickets in Easter Road as it is.

Frazerbob
27-11-2018, 11:07 AM
I don’t care what the financial implications are, we should give them both the absolute minimum, to the seat. The way we are treated at their hovels is a disgrace so time to hit back.

Blaster
27-11-2018, 11:23 AM
I don’t care what the financial implications are, we should give them both the absolute minimum, to the seat. The way we are treated at their hovels is a disgrace so time to hit back.

Don’t disagree with the general sentiment but potentially 2000 empty seats at average 25 quid a pop x 4 games is a lot of money to throw away

Hopefully our walk up fans step up to the plate

Antifa Hibs
27-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Don’t disagree with the general sentiment but potentially 2000 empty seats at average 25 quid a pop x 4 games is a lot of money to throw away

It is, however Aberdeen seem to manage....?

JeMeSouviens
27-11-2018, 01:08 PM
I think Hibs have really got to **** or get off the pot on this one. Either decide up front to go for it, start selling the South now and market the hell out of it or just take the decision to weegify the place and take the money. The current humming and hawing and not saying much is neither maximising income nor being ambitious to sell it out with Hibbies.

Daydreamer
27-11-2018, 02:04 PM
If I remember correctly we played Celtic around the same time on a Sunday dinnertime last season in December after giving Celtic the whole south. On the morning of the game I met 4 Swedish guys who the ticket office would not sell tickets to and ended up buying them tickets in the upper West. This game last year was not a sell out and the tickets I bought them were not season ticket returns so my personal opinion is I very much doubt that we will sell out the three stands due to the timing of the game and being live on TV. Might be an own goal here not giving them the whole south unless the devilment factor comes in

danhibees1875
27-11-2018, 02:49 PM

150% of what HSL brings in a year in lost income for a more enjoyable 360 minutes of football. :dunno:

If we can sell them to Hibs fans then absolutely crack on and do so, if we can't then the idea of just giving the OF half/minimum anyway and not caring about the money is daft for a club that lives within it's restricted budget every year.

Personally, I don't care much for the OF or their fans, but it really doesn't bother me much that thet got 4k instead of 2k.

we are hibs
27-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Both games are still 2/3 weeks away. Interest tends to pick up closer to the games. Fact is, if people can only afford to go to 1 game this month they're more than likely going to hold out for the derby. Still confident the stadium will sell out. We could do with a win this weekend to get a bit momentum going

wallpaperman
27-11-2018, 03:25 PM
150% of what HSL brings in a year in lost income for a more enjoyable 360 minutes of football. :dunno:

If we can sell them to Hibs fans then absolutely crack on and do so, if we can't then the idea of just giving the OF half/minimum anyway and not caring about the money is daft for a club that lives within it's restricted budget every year.

Personally, I don't care much for the OF or their fans, but it really doesn't bother me much that thet got 4k instead of 2k.

I agree. I would loved to be proved wrong but I just can't see us shifting the extra tickets. Throwing money away just to make a point is stupid and I'm surprised they have gone this direction when the team is less than stellar at the moment.

If I am proven wrong i will gladly hang my head in shame at my doubts.

Billy Whizz
27-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Think our friends across the City, have given Rangers the full Roseburn end on Sunday.
Can anyone confirm this

Heckys Wheel
27-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Think our friends across the City, have given Rangers the full Roseburn end on Sunday.
Can anyone confirm this

Who gives a *****??

Daydreamer
27-11-2018, 03:34 PM
I agree. I would loved to be proved wrong but I just can't see us shifting the extra tickets. Throwing money away just to make a point is stupid and I'm surprised they have gone this direction when the team is less than stellar at the moment.

If I am proven wrong i will gladly hang my head in shame at my doubts.

100% agree. Just been on cockroachback to see what they have been saying about the Rangers game on Sunday where Budge has given The rangers the whole Roseburn and she is being complemented as they still have tickets left for the other 3 stands. If we had been buzzing and going through a good run, YES by all means open the South to Hibs fans but remember there were only around 100 Hibs fans in the south on Saturday.

Blaster
27-11-2018, 03:58 PM
I think we will sell almost all our available tickets for the rangers game but struggle for the Celtic game.

Kojock
27-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Given the time of year, the amount of games in December IMHO there is no way will sell out the three stands for the games against the bigot brothers. Where every penny is a prisoner to Hibs it makes no sense whatsoever to not give them the whole of south stand.

The extra revenue generated could make a difference to our January signings.

JeMeSouviens
27-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Current dot counts.

Celtc

Tue 27 Nov 17:22:09 GMT 2018
West
5739 not for sale
258 available

FF
3621 not for sale
135 available

East
5993 not for sale
328 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19317 not for sale
721 available

New Huns:

Tue 27 Nov 17:21:27 GMT 2018
West
5633 not for sale
364 available

FF
3671 not for sale
85 available

East
6043 not for sale
278 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19311 not for sale
727 available

Hermit Crab
27-11-2018, 04:31 PM
Current dot counts.

Celtc

Tue 27 Nov 17:22:09 GMT 2018
West
5739 not for sale
258 available

FF
3621 not for sale
135 available

East
5993 not for sale
328 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19317 not for sale
721 available

New Huns:

Tue 27 Nov 17:21:27 GMT 2018
West
5633 not for sale
364 available

FF
3671 not for sale
85 available

East
6043 not for sale
278 available

South
3932 not for sale
0 available

Total
19311 not for sale
727 available

Terrible sales so far but its pay day for a lot of folk on Thursday, should see a few more shifted over the next week or so.

Dancehibs
27-11-2018, 04:37 PM
Terrible sales so far but its pay day for a lot of folk on Thursday, should see a few more shifted over the next week or so.
Xmas presents to buy. Game on tv. We ain’t playing well

Kojock
27-11-2018, 04:38 PM

It's the last pay day before Christmas for a lot of people and with presents to be bought and nights out to finance etc there's not a lot of spare cash for football.

Hermit Crab
27-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Xmas presents to buy. Game on tv. We ain’t playing well

No we are not, back to normal then.

we are hibs
27-11-2018, 04:53 PM

We are only 700 tickets away from a sell out in the home ends for both games which are a few weeks away still. It's hardly poor

Hermit Crab
27-11-2018, 05:22 PM
We are only 700 tickets away from a sell out in the home ends for both games which are a few weeks away still. It's hardly poor

We are over 2000 ticket sales away from a home sell out including half the South stand.

Keith_M
27-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Why’s that then? :confused:

Posting history?

Juniper Greens
27-11-2018, 05:40 PM
We are over 2000 ticket sales away from a home sell out including half the South stand.

Why be so negative all of the time. The Zombie game last year is the only cat A game in the all seater history that we have looked to sell as many tickets as these two. This time last year, 700 tickets left in the "home end" this far from a game was still seen as great.

Every tenth post on this forum seems to be you moaning about something

wallpaperman
27-11-2018, 05:44 PM
I'm wondering if by not putting the South on sale yet for Hibs fans, the club are giving themselves a get out route?

Say in a week or so there are still 400 left in the 3 home stands, they could justifiably say they will give the OF extra tickets.

If that's not the case they should just put the South on sale now surely?

Hermit Crab
28-11-2018, 06:07 AM
Why be so negative all of the time. The Zombie game last year is the only cat A game in the all seater history that we have looked to sell as many tickets as these two. This time last year, 700 tickets left in the "home end" this far from a game was still seen as great.

Every tenth post on this forum seems to be you moaning about something

In english please :confused:

danhibees1875
28-11-2018, 06:24 AM
I'm wondering if by not putting the South on sale yet for Hibs fans, the club are giving themselves a get out route?

Say in a week or so there are still 400 left in the 3 home stands, they could justifiably say they will give the OF extra tickets.

If that's not the case they should just put the South on sale now surely?

I think that's exactly the case, and also what they said. :agree:

PatHead
28-11-2018, 06:36 AM

Think he is saying your constant negativity is dragging him down.

Juniper Greens
28-11-2018, 01:06 PM

That was English, but perhaps it need to be simpler...

You like moaning, the club are damned if they do and damned if they don't with you at times.

This time last year 700 tickets left in FF, Main and West stands so far in advance of the game was great.

Keith_M
28-11-2018, 01:55 PM
That was English, but perhaps it need to be simpler...

You like moaning, the club are damned if they do and damned if they don't with you at times.

This time last year 700 tickets left in FF, Main and West stands so far in advance of the game was great.

Yeah, I didn't get his point either.

Only 700 tickets left for games that are still three weeks away.

I'm struggling to see how that's terrible.

JeMeSouviens
28-11-2018, 02:06 PM

And seat release is in operation which is bound to slow down the rate at which "seats left" declines.

SirDavidsNapper
28-11-2018, 03:26 PM

Yes last season we'd have been delighted with that 🤔 strange to use it as a negative. I think it's excellent!

Hermit Crab
01-12-2018, 08:42 PM
They'll be getting the whole South Stand now, Hibs have probably already sent the rest of the tickets to Celtic via special delivery after todays result.

cleanyman
01-12-2018, 08:49 PM
I agree with The Crab

This is valuable income and Hibs are toiling

I'd pass on as many tickets as possible to both Celtic and Rangers

Hermit Crab
01-12-2018, 08:51 PM
I agree with The Crab

This is valuable income and Hibs are toiling

I'd pass on as many tickets as possible to both Celtic and Rangers

Had we just won the last 3 out of 4 and drawing the other theres no question we would have slashed their allocation. After todays result theres no danger we will hold back 1200 tickets at £30 a head.

Dancehibs
01-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Had we just won the last 3 out of 4 and drawing the other theres no question we would have slashed their allocation. After todays result theres no danger we will hold back 1200 tickets at £30 a head.
Correct

cleanyman
01-12-2018, 08:57 PM

I'd charge them £32

Hermit Crab
01-12-2018, 09:58 PM
I'd charge them £32

We can't, away tickets can't be dearer than home end tickets.

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Bump. Let's sell out both this and the rangers games. Try and get an atmosphere going again and produce a 17/18 type performance against the old firm

Hermit Crab
08-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Bump. Let's sell out both this and the rangers games. Try and get an atmosphere going again and produce a 17/18 type performance against the old firm

Not a chance of us selling out.

AFKA5814_Hibs
08-12-2018, 07:48 PM

Ain't going to happen unfortunately. A Sunday lunchtime game on TV, a couple of weeks before Christmas and the team not playing well. Would be surprised if we were able to sell any tickets for the South Stand.

Should really give Celtc the whole stand, same for the Huns the following week. It's going to look quite embarrassing on TV with half an away stand empty and sporadic empty seats in the home ends of the East and FF stands when season ticket holders don't turn up.

My_Wife_Camille
08-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Couldn’t agree more, come on you Hibs fans and get this sold out 💪🏼

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/EDP/Event/Index/2429

Sir David Gray
08-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Have Celtic still not been given the full stand yet?

Pete
08-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Have Celtic still not been given the full stand yet?

Good god give them it now!

A few weeks ago we might have sold out but we’d be chucking money away.

we are hibs
08-12-2018, 07:57 PM
Not a chance of us selling out.

Ain't going to happen unfortunately. A Sunday lunchtime game on TV, a couple of weeks before Christmas and the team not playing well. Would be surprised if we were able to sell any tickets for the South Stand.

Should really give Celtc the whole stand, same for the Huns the following week. It's going to look quite embarrassing on TV with half an away stand empty and sporadic empty seats in the home ends of the East and FF stands when season ticket holders don't turn up.

I'm talking about the hibs end

Keith_M
08-12-2018, 08:01 PM

That was probably obvious to most... but not those that want to wallow in negativity.

Jones28
08-12-2018, 08:03 PM

Yepp, there will be plenty of space in the home end for those who want.

AFKA5814_Hibs
08-12-2018, 08:06 PM

If we're only giving them half the stand, then the other half IS the Hibs end. Even still, don't think we'll sell out the traditional 3 Hibs stands. A combination of poor form, TV and time will ensure that.

I would love Hibs to be able to tell the OF to GTF and only give them half a stand, but you cannot compare these games this month to the Huns game back in May, totally different situations. Once form tails off and we go through a bad spell, we don't have the fan base to sell 18,000+ tickets for a match like this.

DarlingtonHibee
08-12-2018, 08:23 PM

This, we will need every penny for January.

Nicho87
09-12-2018, 10:35 AM
If demand is there from home supporters don’t give them. If not give them to willing away fans. Stupid not taking guaranteed cash when it can help buy a player.

Ringothedog
09-12-2018, 11:47 AM
Yepp, there will be plenty of space in the home end for those who want.

No there won’t, there are only a few hundred left if you believe the ticketing website. I still think we should give both the old firm the whole end this time

heretoday
09-12-2018, 12:05 PM
Give them the whole end so as many as possible can see their team being humiliated.