PDA

View Full Version : The coin thrower

Col2
26-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Did the police arrest anyone for the coin that hit Neil Lennon?

I would assume Budge and Hearts would be passing on all CCTV to the police to track down the person who did this. All feels very quiet.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Nope, I think they know but as usual at that cesspit it will have been hushed up, my guess is that he is fairly well known to most.

wookie70
26-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Or the multiple smoke bomb throwers from the Hearts and Hibs stands. If the Police are going to stand and watch they need to have a way of detecting after the game.

BILLYHIBS
26-11-2018, 01:15 PM
Or the multiple smoke bomb throwers from the Hearts and Hibs stands. If the Police are going to stand and watch they need to have a way of detecting after the game.
Remember all the maroon flares came from the HIBS end ?????

speedy_gonzales
26-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Were they not being returned to sender?

Aim Here
26-11-2018, 01:27 PM

I recall there being at least one green smoke bomb, and there was certainly a fair amount of general ********ry emanating from the Hibs end that night.

BILLYHIBS
26-11-2018, 03:20 PM
I recall there being at least one green smoke bomb, and there was certainly a fair amount of general ********ry emanating from the Hibs end that night.
Without swearing exactly what was coming out of the Hibs end that night in the interests of clarity and fairness ?

JimBHibees
26-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Without swearing exactly what was coming out of the Hibs end that night in the interests of clarity and fairness ?

Coins and smoke bombs

BILLYHIBS
26-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Coins and smoke bombs
Cheers Jim!
Unacceptable
I remember watching on BT Sports and they said a smoke bomb had been launched from the HIBS end it was maroon so I had my doubts
If that is the case unacceptable
In my day it was stinkbombs which used to clear a space in the Cow Shed
Just goes to show bad elements on both sides

Paisley Hibby
26-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Did the police arrest anyone for the coin that hit Neil Lennon?

I would assume Budge and Hearts would be passing on all CCTV to the police to track down the person who did this. All feels very quiet.

But but but...according to a few Hearts fans I've spoken to it was all Neil Lennon's fault. He incited it with his provocative behaviour towards the Hearts Fans, and, anyway, the coin never even hit him (he dived) . At first I thought they were joking but then realised that, oh ****, they're actually serious 😲 Now THAT really is a problem.

Aim Here
26-11-2018, 03:40 PM

At least one smoke bomb, a punch aimed at the Hearts goalkeeper, various sundry objects thrown at the pitch, including one genius flinging his car keys into the goalie net, a fan who attempted a one-man banzai charge at the Jambo end, and the occasional sectarian epithet of the fatherless tangerine variety. Don't know if our side attempted to coin anyone, but the roaster next to me was having more than a few toddler tantrums and did scream that people be coined. Nothing that serious but all a tad ugly.