-------------Kamberi McLaren

Or if Agyepong fit:

-----------------Bogdan
Mavrias-----Ambrose--Hanlon----Stevenson

Boyle-------Milligan---Mallan-----Agyepong

------------Kamberi----McLaren

K.Marx
25-11-2018, 11:09 AM
I don’t think Lennon will go for this but would like to see a 4-4-1-1 with Mallan playing in behind Kamberi. Horgan and Boyle playing as proper wide midfielders and able to track back to support our full backs against Killies wingers.

Might not be the most adventurous but gives us a solid shape which we’ve been lacking recently and Mallan in an advanced role where he is most useful

EH54
25-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Bogdan

Gray/Mavrias/Whittaker
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Slivka
Boyle

Kamberi
Maclaren

4-4-2 diamond.

B.H.F.C
25-11-2018, 11:14 AM
We could do absolutely anything.

Players will change. The formation, if it doesn’t change before the game, will change during it at least once.

Genuinely have no idea what our best team is at the moment. Neither does Lennon.

nickwhibs
25-11-2018, 11:15 AM
I don’t think Lennon will go for this but would like to see a 4-4-1-1 with Mallan playing in behind Kamberi. Horgan and Boyle playing as proper wide midfielders and able to track back to support our full backs against Killies wingers.

Might not be the most adventurous but gives us a solid shape which we’ve been lacking recently and Mallan in an advanced role where he is most useful

That's actually not a bad shout.

Brightside
25-11-2018, 11:36 AM
If he plays 352 again with Boyle as RWB then questions need to be asked. It doesn’t work. We need Gray to play 352.

Zazu62
25-11-2018, 11:52 AM
This is our problem, we don’t know our best team/formation who he will drop/start

EH54
25-11-2018, 01:50 PM
That's actually not a bad shout.

It is. Horgan is hopeless off the ball..

MWHIBBIES
25-11-2018, 01:54 PM
If Boyle is striker I'm just getting in the car and heading home.

MWHIBBIES
25-11-2018, 01:55 PM
If he plays 352 again with Boyle as RWB then questions need to be asked. It doesn’t work. We need Gray to play 352.

We played 352 with Boyle rwb in the 2nd half of last season. Best 6 months in the last 15 years. It can work, our execution and form has been poor with it though so it's probably needs to go but Gray isn't vital to it at all.

danhibees1875
25-11-2018, 02:05 PM
We played 352 with Boyle rwb in the 2nd half of last season. Best 6 months in the last 15 years. It can work, our execution and form has been poor with it though so it's probably needs to go but Gray isn't vital to it at all.

:agree: Boyle played the role well last year.

I'd go 4-3-3

Bogdan
Ambrose Porteous Hanlon Stevenson
Slivka Milligan Mallan (or Murray)
Boyle Kamberi Horgan (or Agyepong)

makaveli1875
25-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Rocky

Efe
Porteous
McGregor

Gray
Bartley
Slivka
Stevenson

Scott Allan

MacLaren
Kamberi

GreenProfessor
25-11-2018, 02:31 PM

I don't think our current team are suited to 352. I would go the following

Bogdan

Gray (Whittaker or Mavrias)
Ambrose
Hanlon (or Porteous)
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Slivka (or Hyndman)
Horgan

Kamberi

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Bogdan

Mavrais
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Agyepong (if fit)

Kamberi
MacLaren

Brightside
25-11-2018, 03:29 PM

When we had 2 much better midfielders in the team!

CMurdoch
25-11-2018, 03:37 PM
----------------------Bogdan
-----------Ambrose Porteous Hanlon
---Gray--------------Milligan---------Stevenson
-------------------Slivka Mallan--------------
-----------------Kamberi McLaren

Leaving Horgan and Boyle out and replacing with Slivka who can pass accurately
Playing Mallan high up left of centre so that he use his natural right to left shot to best effect
Need Gray and Stevenson to stop Kilmarnock coming down the wings

MWHIBBIES
25-11-2018, 03:53 PM
When we had 2 much better midfielders in the team!Yes but again, that's about execution and personnel, not the actual formation. Or Boyle.

500miles
25-11-2018, 04:15 PM
.......... Bogdan
Mavrais.Hanlon.Efe.Stevenson
.....Milligan.Slivka
......... Mallan
. Boyle.Kamberi.Horgan

hfc rd
25-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Bogdan

Mavrias
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Hyndman
Horgan

Kamberi

Billy Whizz
25-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Need to play a right back against Killie, whoever that may be

elevengoats
25-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Should stop playing Efe as a right back. I love the guy but he is way too slow for that position and should play in the centre.

When is Gray coming back by the way?

MWHIBBIES
25-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Should stop playing Efe as a right back. I love the guy but he is way too slow for that position and should play in the centre.

When is Gray coming back by the way?Efe is the absolute least of our worries right now. He is also far from slow.

Albanian Hibs
25-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Rocky

Efe
Porteous
McGregor

Gray
Bartley
Slivka
Stevenson

Scott Allan

MacLaren
Kamberi

What has Bogdan done wrong to be dropped?

Hibee Mac
25-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Bogdan

Efe
Porteous
Hanlon

Gray/Mavrias
Stevenson

Slivka
Bartley

Mallan

Kamberi
MacLaren

Hibeesmad
25-11-2018, 05:48 PM
Bogdan

Ambrose
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan
Mallan
Bartley

Boyle
Kamberi
MacLaren

BoomtownHibees
25-11-2018, 06:05 PM

When is Gray coming back by the way?

He was the best player on the park yesterday and prob our biggest threat when he moved out to right back

J-C
25-11-2018, 06:25 PM
4-2-3-1 for me.

Bogdan

Gray if fit
Ambrose
Hanlon seen his 2 errors for both goals on Sportscene, pretty poor but hopefully that game will do him some good.
Stevenson

Milligan
Slivka

Boyle
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi

Hi Heid Yin
25-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Some sound posts in this thread, but no matter which formation or permutation we come up with, we simply don't have the players to hurt other teams consistently and regularly.

Neil Lennon and Garry Parker know this and are simply going through the motions of experimenting, juggling, shuffling and putting out what they can until new and better quality players are secured.

If we are within touching distance of 3rd and 4th league positions come the end of the January transfer window then we will have done well.

Speedway
25-11-2018, 06:27 PM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Daz
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Slivka
Agyepong

Kamberi
Maclaren

eastmainsmsh
25-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Bogdan

Ambrose
Porteous
Hanlon

Harry
Nelom

Milligan
Bartley

Mallan
Boyle
Kamberi

Fergus52
25-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Whatever the line up is I definitely wouldn't be playing with wingbacks and a back 3.

Doesn't suit our current midfielders at all and most of our worst results and performances this season have come while playing that system.

We've looked much better whenever we've played with a back 4 this season. however, that creates the dilemma of whether we start kamberi and maclaren, leaving us light in midfield, or go with 1 up top at the risk of them becoming isolated.

Smartie
25-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Some sound posts in this thread, but no matter which formation or permutation we come up with, we simply don't have the players to hurt other teams consistently and regularly.

Neil Lennon and Garry Parker know this and are simply going through the motions of experimenting, juggling, shuffling and putting out what they can until new and better quality players are secured.

If we are within touching distance of 3rd and 4th league positions come the end of the January transfer window then we will have done well.

I think we have plenty of players who can hurt other teams. The problem is that if we play them then we're wide open defensively.

Bogdan

Ambrose
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Bartley
Milligan

Boyle
Mallan/ Hyndman
Horgan

Kamberi

Either Mallan for his shooting or Hyndman (who I'm convinced has the passing ability to pick out better service forwards and to the wings) off Kamberi up front.

Franck Stanton
26-11-2018, 12:10 AM
...........Rocky.........

Harry......Efe......Paul.....Lewis

................Marvin.........

....Whits..................Daryl

................Emmerson.......

..........Lewis (Allan)...Olly...

Every week for past month the usual suspect have turned n totally unacceptable displays and still walk into the side. Well I for one am of the opinion that they should earn their place in the team & if they aren't producing the performances, then drop them.
(The exception with the above team being the keeper, Rocky picked because he is a Hibs player, not a loan player as Bogdan has been paying well)

Hi Heid Yin
26-11-2018, 12:46 AM
I think we have plenty of players who can hurt other teams. The problem is that if we play them then we're wide open defensively.

I never said that we had no players who could hurt other teams, but that we don't have the players to do it consistently or regularly.
Thus we find ourselves in mid-table.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
26-11-2018, 05:31 AM
I would play bartley and milligan as a deep two in midfield, along with one of our other centre mids.

Horgam amd boyle wide, flo up front, back four.