PDA

View Full Version : Shaw

we are hibs
25-11-2018, 09:53 AM
What's happened to him? Seems to have fallen out the squad all together now after starting a few games earlier this season. Lewis Allan and Jamie Gullan seem to be getting more of a look in just now. iirc Lennon had a go at him about his overall play outside the box and he's been in and out the squad since.

makaveli1875
25-11-2018, 09:55 AM
What's happened to him? Seems to have fallen out the squad all together now after starting a few games earlier this season. Lewis Allan and Jamie Gullan seem to be getting more of a look in just now. iirc Lennon had a go at him about his overall play outside the box and he's been in and out the squad since.

cool story but really he's injured

we are hibs
25-11-2018, 09:57 AM
cool story but really he's injured

He was away with the Scotland u21s during the week so cool story, mate.

Albanian Hibs
25-11-2018, 09:58 AM
He was away with the Scotland u21s during the week so cool story, mate.

Hurt himself in training during week.

we are hibs
25-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Hurt himself in training during week.

That doesn't answer why he's been in and out the squad all season though.

blackpoolhibs
25-11-2018, 10:04 AM
That doesn't answer why he's been in and out the squad all season though.

He's only been out of the squad when he's been injured? :confused:

Lancs Harp
25-11-2018, 10:05 AM
I think he's been in and out of the squad because thats a reflection of where he is at the moment. Hopefully he will progress but right now I dont think Ollie is the answer. He needs to be stronger and is far from the finished article. I dont think Ollie at present being any better than any of other strikers. For me he is third (at best) or fourth choice striker. Like I said fingers crossed he'll improve. Being put in the starting team/bench and hoping he will come good isnt the answer and thats where he is right now for me.