PDA

View Full Version : New York Hibs bar ?

KingFranck
24-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Wonder if anyone can help
A Jambo at my work says he was in New York a while back and there were a few Hibs tops on show.
He can’t remember the bar of it.
Any Hibees she’d any light on this ? I’m heading over next week and would love to visit this bar if it exists !

Haymaker
24-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Think there's a bar in Hells Kitchen called Hibernia which is part owned by a Hibs fan.

KingFranck
24-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Think there's a bar in Hells Kitchen called Hibernia which is part owned by a Hibs fan.

Brilliant thanks mate I’ll pay it a visit 👍🇳🇬

Moulin Yarns
24-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Used to be one on 32nd Street but no longer there. The Blarney Stone.

calumhibee1
24-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Wonder if anyone can help
A Jambo at my work says he was in New York a while back and there were a few Hibs tops on show.
He can’t remember the bar of it.
Any Hibees she’d any light on this ? I’m heading over next week and would love to visit this bar if it exists !

Hibernia in Hells Kitchen. Was there in 2016 for the Euro 2016 final. Scran was decent enough and a nice enough wee pub. Couple of Hibs top, a pennant and a match ticket about the place. For some reason it seems to be geared towards the Green Bay Packers mainly though.

Just Jimmy
25-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Hibernia in Hells Kitchen. Was there in 2016 for the Euro 2016 final. Scran was decent enough and a nice enough wee pub. Couple of Hibs top, a pennant and a match ticket about the place. For some reason it seems to be geared towards the Green Bay Packers mainly though.Pittsburg Steelers. it's a guy from oban called Eddie. the owner is from Pittsburg.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
25-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Pittsburg Steelers. it's a guy from oban called Eddie. the owner is from Pittsburg.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

So it was, my mistake!