PDA

View Full Version : Kamberi and Albania/Kosovo

Diclonius
20-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Does anyone think we may well have another international on our books if Kamberi keeps up his good form for us? He's Kosovo-Albanian and could feasibly be of a high enough standard for at least one of them the way he's playing just now. The Swiss national side will be out of reach at the moment but would be good to see him playing for someone.

Green Man
20-11-2018, 11:58 AM
Having seen some of the two games Scotland have played against Albania recently, Kamberi would definitely be an asset to them.

The 90+2
20-11-2018, 12:13 PM
He will be a Swiss internationalist at some point.

Nakedmanoncrack
20-11-2018, 04:11 PM

That would be his aim I imagine, but if it doesnt look like happening I would expect him to play for Albania or Kosova both of which he's good enough for.

The 90+2
20-11-2018, 05:41 PM
That would be his aim I imagine, but if it doesnt look like happening I would expect him to play for Albania or Kosova both of which he's good enough for.

Definitely but I don’t think he will commit anytime soon to either of them though.

Since90+2
20-11-2018, 06:12 PM

He would need to show significant improvement over the next 18 months or so to get a look in at the Swiss squad. Are they not ranked about 8th in the world at the moment?

Flo is a great asset at Scottish League level but he's not close to being a Swiss international as kt currently stands.

calumhibee1
20-11-2018, 06:17 PM
He would need to show significant improvement over the next 18 months or so to get a look in at the Swiss squad. Are they not ranked about 8th in the world at the moment?

Flo is a great asset at Scottish League level but he's not close to being a Swiss international as kt currently stands.

Id love him to get a cap for them but they’re a very good side. He’s nowhere near that level yet.

PeeJay
20-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Does anyone think we may well have another international on our books if Kamberi keeps up his good form for us? He's Kosovo-Albanian and could feasibly be of a high enough standard for at least one of them the way he's playing just now. The Swiss national side will be out of reach at the moment but would be good to see him playing for someone.

Flo has played for the Swiss U-21 team - I'd think he would want to play for Switzerland at top level at some point, if there is a chance of doing so ...

MWHIBBIES
20-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Seen him in Livingston today, should've asked. I don't think he is miles away from the Swiss full team anyway. Despite his goals vs Belgium their usual striker Seferovic isn't that great.

Sir David Gray
20-11-2018, 06:37 PM

He would need to improve quite significantly to get into the Switzerland squad considering they are currently ranked 8th in the world.

Very good player and one I'm glad is with us but I can't see him playing for Switzerland any time soon.