PDA

View Full Version : Jambos’ New Supporter

Colr
16-11-2018, 03:30 AM
Gulp!!

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-promises-hearts-visit-after-masked-group-photo-1-4830448

cabbageandribs1875
16-11-2018, 03:56 AM
jeezo, the large 'minority' of mutants will flock to just even be seen around him :rolleyes:

Viva_Palmeiras
16-11-2018, 05:38 AM
Is Bannon still in town? Might be interested in using his ST for the first time this season :)

Colr
16-11-2018, 05:50 AM
jeezo, the large 'minority' of mutants will flock to just even be seen around him :rolleyes:

All teams have their groups of morons. That appear to be the annual gathering of the high council of the amalgamated union of Jambo morons.

Winston Ingram
16-11-2018, 06:48 AM
The opening post in this thread:greengrin

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/180138-press-running-scared/

Scorrie
16-11-2018, 06:56 AM
Wonder if he’ll turn up at Easter Road for the next derby...🤔

Jones28
16-11-2018, 06:58 AM

Some seemingly decent hearts fans seem to be outnumbered by overly defensive, conspiracy crying wing-nuts.

superfurryhibby
16-11-2018, 08:19 AM
“find it interesting that the Scottish press are having another go at our club with the latest Tommy Robinson nonsense it can only mean one thing they are running scared after our good annual report. What does this mean a blind man can see we will be challenging for years to come there favourite two Glasgow teams and upsetting the apple cart”

Quality nonsense fron Keekboke.

we are hibs
16-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Some seemingly decent hearts fans seem to be outnumbered by overly defensive, conspiracy crying wing-nuts.

That can't be right because I keep hearing it's a minority of hearts fans.

JXM73
16-11-2018, 08:36 AM
It's all just a cunning plan 🤔

BILLYHIBS
16-11-2018, 08:37 AM
I wonder if Keekback would be interested in loaning us Grumpyespana
in the next window just for the sheer comedy value or do we have enough comedians of our own? 😁

Bostonhibby
16-11-2018, 08:40 AM
I wonder if Keekback would be interested in loaning us Grumpyespana
in the next window just for the sheer comedy value or do we have enough comedians of our own? [emoji16]We're doing just fine for yam observers and admirers just now[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Baader
16-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Embarrassing. Macrae's Battalion don't deserve to be hijacked liked that. They really do have a problem over there.

Diclonius
16-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Yup, thought it was just hyperbole from us but after the derby and this nonsense I'm convinced: Hearts have an alt-right problem.

Hibernian Verse
16-11-2018, 09:10 AM
I like the post where it is claimed the media are after just one of their "600k" fans that have attended games in the last year. Yamathematics at it's peak.

Clearly the poster thinks every week it is 15k new people at the game :rolleyes:

Mantis Toboggan
16-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Another classic
"everyone that reads my post tonight take this in because it ain't just hibs that are jealous of us it's the whole of Scotland we are top notch in every department atm manager owner etc it's well know that the Edinburgh news is a hibs paper anyway"

These people are allowed to roam the streets. Unless he's posting from a secure facility. Which he might be.

superfurryhibby
16-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Yup, thought it was just hyperbole from us but after the derby and this nonsense I'm convinced: Hearts have an alt-right problem.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/36tNaI2NtmE/hqdefault.jpg

Imagine the outrage if Hibs had a republican flute band who wear our colours and use our name? Seems acceptable over Gorgie way though. We generate a big discussion about a few fan- dans with a tricolour who taunt rivals by crossing themselves.

They have always had a hardcore group of right wing, pseudo-loyalist types amongst their support, been going on for decades.

SChibs
16-11-2018, 09:51 AM
Anyone who shows support to that tool should be sent to the ERI for a brain scan.

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-11-2018, 09:55 AM

That is not overly clever connection to make.

KWJ
16-11-2018, 10:36 AM
I had a chuckle at the 'it's not like he's making the half time draw' comment and thought the Tony Robinson gag was pretty good.

But deary me, they just don't want to accept it huh. 25 guys in this picture perhaps but add a 0 or 2 to those singing the songs.

One Day Soon
16-11-2018, 10:40 AM

At one level I've no doubt this will be a minority of their supporters. Thankfully, Sickbag is largely representative only of the nuttier of their fan base. However I do think that minority is getting more vocal and beginning to grow. Time for Budge to step up before she can't.

At another level I do think the overall psychology of that mob makes them so much more susceptible to this kind of crap. If you delude yourself that you are elite in some way then in order for that to be true others have to be inferior....and they are very, very good at grand self delusion.

BullsCloseHibs
16-11-2018, 10:56 AM
QUITE SURE HE'LL BE GIVEN A GOOD 'WELCOME' IN EDINBURGH :greengrin

Smartie
16-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Yaxley-Lennon will get to Edinburgh, spend a bit of time with their 16 year olds and think "****** this, I'm converting to Islam".

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-11-2018, 11:12 AM

Remarkable stupidity from the majority of these posters, are they for real? Not from the planet Earth thats for sure.

JimBHibees
16-11-2018, 11:55 AM
How depressing.

Diclonius
16-11-2018, 12:05 PM
By the way - I hope we can now replace the cringeworthy and moronic Savile/paedo chants with "Tommy Robinson, he's one of your own" at every subsequent derby, as that is at least factually correct.

neil7908
16-11-2018, 12:12 PM
By the way - I hope we can now replace the cringeworthy and moronic Savile/paedo chants with "Tommy Robinson, he's one of your own" at every subsequent derby, as that is at least factually correct.

This

Scott Allan Key
16-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Yaxley-Lennon will get to Edinburgh, spend a bit of time with their 16 year olds and think "****** this, I'm converting to Islam".

There’s already Anjem Choudary faking it. Not sure if there’s room for one more!

tamig
16-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Another classic
"everyone that reads my post tonight take this in because it ain't just hibs that are jealous of us it's the whole of Scotland we are top notch in every department atm manager owner etc it's well know that the Edinburgh news is a hibs paper anyway"

These people are allowed to roam the streets. Unless he's posting from a secure facility. Which he might be.

The comment about the News being a Hibs paper was fairly amusing. Some clowns on that site.

NAE NOOKIE
16-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Jeezo …. I'm still prepared to accept that the vast majority of Hearts fans don't want to see their club associated with bigotry or the cheeky home spun racism of the likes of Tommy Robinson … but it has to be said there seems to be a growing problem with both that Hearts need to nip in the bud.

Its unlikely that any club could ban him from attending one of their matches if he wanted to go, but I would like to think that if he turned up at ER our supporters would give him the same sort of welcome Nigel Farage got in Edinburgh and I would hope the Hearts fans would do the same.

Hibs4185
16-11-2018, 02:08 PM
I came across a youngster on twitter who was a ‘Gorgie boy’ by the looks of it. There was a Twitter for tynecastle stand and the amount of bile on both of their accounts was unbelievable.

Seemingly Budge and/or the club chaplain made a speech at the remembrance service that mentioned the derby. They’re all up in arms that snowflake Budge ruined their rememberence and should get to f***.

It seems the majority of Gorgie boys hate Budge 😂😂

Keith_M
16-11-2018, 02:22 PM
“find it interesting that the Scottish press are having another go at our club with the latest Tommy Robinson nonsense it can only mean one thing they are running scared after our good annual report. What does this mean a blind man can see we will be challenging for years to come there favourite two Glasgow teams and upsetting the apple cart”

Oi!

I find that name very offensive

:grr:

givescotlandfreedom
16-11-2018, 02:31 PM

Celtc must be terrified after their narrow 8-0 aggregate wins over the last couple of games.

Keith_M
16-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Celtc must be terrified after their narrow 8-0 aggregate wins over the last couple of games.

But that was only because half their team are currently victims of leg-breaks, rabies and malaria.

You just wait till they get a full squad out again.

Hibrandenburg
16-11-2018, 03:02 PM
:hmmm: The master of exposing paedophile rings is going to Tynecastle.

Fife-Hibee
16-11-2018, 04:05 PM
The club have an honourable history when it comes to being open and progressive towards accepting men suffering from WMS into their midst. :wink:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/46439295_255809478625618_3391756173530103808_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4572930ea86d9685bb466b8de1fae736&oe=5C6EEAF0

Colr
16-11-2018, 04:14 PM

They’ll be in the last 16 of the European Cup by 2008, mark my words!!

Bostonhibby
16-11-2018, 04:17 PM
They’ll be in the last 16 of the European Cup by 2008, mark my words!!Do you think vlads megasuperhotelstadium could have been finished before the one tier bottomless pit eventually will be?

Pretty Boy
16-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Imagine attending a function at which the people in attendance thought wearing Tommy Robinson masks and signing his name was the highlight of a fun night. Imagine also spending your spare time spending hours learning to play songs about murder and war on a flute, badly, and marching about the streets looking like a total bell in the eyes of any right thinking person. Add to that the horror of also supporting Hearts.

The Heart of Midlothian Flute Band and whatever that other shower of mutants are called :faf:

They probably believe they are part of some master race as well.....

JimBHibees
16-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Imagine attending a function at which the people in attendance thought wearing Tommy Robinson masks and signing his name was the highlight of a fun night. Imagine also spending your spare time spending hours learning to play songs about murder and war on a flute, badly, and marching about the streets looking like a total bell in the eyes of any right thinking person. Add to that the horror of also supporting Hearts.

The Heart of Midlothian Flute Band and whatever that other shower of mutants are called :faf:

Absolutely spot on.

Fuzzywuzzy
16-11-2018, 05:59 PM
I see on Twitter that 'hang Neil Lennon' has appeared down at gypsy brae. They really are ****

Wee Effen Bee
16-11-2018, 11:33 PM
I see on Twitter that 'hang Neil Lennon' has appeared down at gypsy brae. They really are ****

That’s near me but I haven’t seen it. Did they manage to spell it correctly though?
Hang Lien Nelonn!

Mantis Toboggan
17-11-2018, 12:21 AM

Least persuasive white supremacists ever

cabbageandribs1875
17-11-2018, 03:43 AM

this one maybe, i imagine there will now be a few more copycat events like this....what a society we live in that some delinquent(s) deems something like this acceptable....the culprit really does need help

JimBHibees
17-11-2018, 08:15 AM
this one maybe, i imagine there will now be a few more copycat events like this....what a society we live in that some delinquent(s) deems something like this acceptable....the culprit really does need help

Honestly wouldnt give them the oxygen of publicity which appreciate is almost impossible in this wonderful social media world. A social misfit with a spray can.

jacomo
17-11-2018, 08:57 AM

That is a real embarrassment.

Bostonhibby
17-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Least persuasive white supremacists everWhite inadequates?

Pretty Boy
17-11-2018, 09:03 AM

Say what you like but the orange paint really lends it a touch of class. Attention to detail like that really rams home the point.

Honestly what goes through someones head when they do something like that? I really hope the culprit is no more than 12. It's scary to think an adult who thinks that kind of thing is funny could be walking the streets unsupervised.

ancient hibee
17-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Cracking letter in today’s Scotsman from Jack Alexander accusing “intensely stupid individuals.....keepers of some mythical tradition of Hearts as a Protestant Loyalist club “of dragging McCraes battalion into their petty little world.

givescotlandfreedom
28-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Look who's got himself a blooded turd shirt? https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi5uumwwffeAhWqLcAKHRguBVAQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thescottishsun.co.uk%2Fnews% 2F3551466%2Ftommy-robinson-hearts-video-strip-rangers%2F&psig=AOvVaw0pXYWAaV5ByXqCzPmnRXk3&ust=1543509038454332

Pretty Boy
28-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Look who's got himself a blooded turd shirt? https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi5uumwwffeAhWqLcAKHRguBVAQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thescottishsun.co.uk%2Fnews% 2F3551466%2Ftommy-robinson-hearts-video-strip-rangers%2F&psig=AOvVaw0pXYWAaV5ByXqCzPmnRXk3&ust=1543509038454332

It suits him. If the cap fits and all that......

Lendo
28-11-2018, 04:59 PM
The man preys on the thickest in our society. We should take it as a compliment that he is avoiding us.

SouthMoroccoStu
28-11-2018, 05:08 PM

It'll be a lovely day out for the huns and diet huns alike. Brothers in arms welcoming long lost son Tommy to his spiritual home

In all seriousness, there are many jambos that don't want him anywhere near them or their team and genuinely hate his now "link" to them and the McCrae's Battalion

On the other hand, too many are supporting him and actually wanting him with them - Lennon welcomed at Ibrox/Tynecastle. Never thought I'd see that

New most (in)famous hearts supporter

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-11-2018, 05:44 PM
I'm quite enjoying the mask slipping from "the small minority", it's not that small when they play either cheek or us at Tynie.

Bostonhibby
28-11-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm quite enjoying the mask slipping from "the small minority", it's not that small when they play either cheek or us at Tynie.You'll get an insight into the real size of it if this creature ever does turn up at one of their games. Many decent hearts fans won't like it one bit but it's time to start shouting down their minority before the snowball gets bigger, Yaxley - ****wit today, who tomorrow?

It's beyond banter if they allow their club to become a rallying point for hun wannabes and racist never weres.

Keith_M
28-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Say what you like but the orange paint really lends it a touch of class. Attention to detail like that really rams home the point.

Honestly what goes through someones head when they do something like that? I really hope the culprit is no more than 12. It's scary to think an adult who thinks that kind of thing is funny could be walking the streets unsupervised.

Kids used to spray paint IRA, UDA and UVF in towns all over Scotland (including Edinburgh) in years gone by, so I suppose this is today's version of the same kind of imbeciles.

I expect the 'shock factor' gives them some kind of thrill

Jack Hackett
28-11-2018, 06:59 PM
You'll get an insight into the real size of it if this creature ever does turn up at one of their games. Many decent hearts fans won't like it one bit but it's time to start shouting down their minority before the snowball gets bigger, Yaxley - ****wit today, who tomorrow?

It's beyond banter if they allow their club to become a rallying point for hun wannabes and racist never weres.

:agree:

Time for them to stand up and be counted. I seriously can't see Queenie allowing that kind of controversy to cross her threshold and sully their 'good name' though :ahem:

If he's going to turn up for the the's game, he'll give enough warning to ensure media coverage, which will only encourage trouble. Could be an interesting weekend

surreyhibbie
28-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Cracking letter in today’s Scotsman from Jack Alexander accusing “intensely stupid individuals.....keepers of some mythical tradition of Hearts as a Protestant Loyalist club “of dragging McCraes battalion into their petty little world.

I actually have a lot of time for that man, had a few email exchanges with him when his book came out. Nice guy.

Fife-Hibee
28-11-2018, 07:52 PM

I made that mock up pic as a joke. I didn't think he'd actually use it himself.

https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

lyonhibs
28-11-2018, 08:15 PM
There's a crisp £20 note in store if one of the "silent majority" of decent Jambos we keep hearing about gives him a stern shoeing.

I imagine my money's safe though....

Northernhibee
28-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Yaxley-Lennon will say or do anything to make him more infamous to get the donations flooding in. Take his new pad for example.

LancsHibs
28-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Well they have let this nasty ‘minority’ have their say unchecked and it’s attracted the likes of Tommy Robinson to latch onto who will see Hertz as a publicity coup and a recruiting ground. They can reap what they sow, time for HMFC to get their house in order.

blackpoolhibs
28-11-2018, 09:55 PM
Yaxley-Lennon will say or do anything to make him more infamous to get the donations flooding in. Take his new pad for example.

I see this a lot on here and other social media, where folk call him by his previous names, what is the fascination of doing this?

You dont see folk do it with Cliff Richard or Elton John and the likes? :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
28-11-2018, 10:00 PM
apparently jamboids cancelling their DD's to the budge and setting up DD's for Robinsons new paypal account instead....it's probably just the large minority though

Northernhibee
28-11-2018, 10:06 PM
I see this a lot on here and other social media, where folk call him by his previous names, what is the fascination of doing this?

You dont see folk do it with Cliff Richard or Elton John and the likes? :greengrin

It’s how he’s been tried for his numerous offences. It’s how I shall call the violent racist fraudster.

blackpoolhibs
28-11-2018, 10:08 PM
It’s how he’s been tried for his numerous offences. It’s how I shall call the violent racist fraudster.

You can call him what you like for me, :greengrin i just dont see what the point is? :confused:

And the next time there is a discussion about Joseph Stallin, i await you referring to him as Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili every time. :wink:

Fife-Hibee
28-11-2018, 10:13 PM
apparently jamboids cancelling their DD's to the budge and setting up DD's for Robinsons new paypal account instead....it's probably just the large minority though

In that case, top top lad. Keep up the great work. :greengrin

Northernhibee
28-11-2018, 10:15 PM
You can call him what you like for me, :greengrin i just dont see what the point is? :confused:

He relies on the name of his pseudonym for his notoriety and many of his knuckle dragging followers see him as a martyr, the great Tommy R.

The more you expose him for the man - the vile man- he is, the less you contribute to it.

He’s not the messiah, he’s Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. A vile, violent, dishonest racist.

Bostonhibby
28-11-2018, 10:16 PM
It’s how he’s been tried for his numerous offences. It’s how I shall call the violent racist fraudster.He maybe just thinks being named after a crap Cambridgeshire village damages his street cred?

hibsbollah
28-11-2018, 10:18 PM

Make it happen:top marks

Northernhibee
28-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Make it happen:top marks

Let’s not give a man who uses child grooming as a cover for his own prejudices the honour of a chant.

Hibernia&Alba
28-11-2018, 11:22 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/36tNaI2NtmE/hqdefault.jpg

Imagine the outrage if Hibs had a republican flute band who wear our colours and use our name? Seems acceptable over Gorgie way though. We generate a big discussion about a few fan- dans with a tricolour who taunt rivals by crossing themselves.

They have always had a hardcore group of right wing, pseudo-loyalist types amongst their support, been going on for decades.

Look at the state of the big yin centre. No way you would let him babysit your kids; definitely a Hearts man.

WellingtonHibby
28-11-2018, 11:52 PM
He won't be allowed in to the ground, which in my mind, is a mistake. It benefits him to be seen to be "discriminated against" and "silenced" by Liberal elite /government /leftist/zionists or whatever he opposes that week. That's what his supporters feed off. Far better to let him in and have him and his supporters hounded out by thier right thinking peers. It gives him nothing to hide behind.

Fife-Hibee
29-11-2018, 01:02 AM
He won't be allowed in to the ground, which in my mind, is a mistake. It benefits him to be seen to be "discriminated against" and "silenced" by Liberal elite /government /leftist/zionists or whatever he opposes that week. That's what his supporters feed off. Far better to let him in and have him and his supporters hounded out by thier right thinking peers. It gives him nothing to hide behind.

That wouldn't happen though would it? The most likely thing to happen would be him joining in the billy boys sing along in union with his new jambo/rangers chums. He'd be an instant hero in the "family" stand.

Hibernia&Alba
29-11-2018, 01:04 AM
That wouldn't happen though would it? The most likely thing to happen would be him joining in the billy boys sing along in union with his new jambo/rangers chums. He'd be an instant hero in the "family" stand.

Isn't he from an Irish background, real name LENNON? He'll quickly find himself back-balled by the brethren.

Hibrandenburg
29-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Isn't he from an Irish background, real name LENNON? He'll quickly find himself back-balled by the brethren.

Back-balled? Sounds painful.

Hibernia&Alba
29-11-2018, 07:20 AM
Back-balled? Sounds painful.

In his case, I would hope so :greengrin

Brizo
29-11-2018, 07:23 AM

:agree: As are a large number of folk from Luton, town has or used to have one of the biggest St Patricks' day parades in the UK.

A number of EDL and former EDL characters also share that background, they don't seem to see any contradiction between coming from an immigrant group that was once discriminated against and discriminating against more recent immigrant groups.

Judging by photies on the interweb "Robinson" can't seem to make up his mind whether he's The Rangers or a Jambo. Which probably makes him ideal Hertz material.

jacomo
29-11-2018, 07:58 AM

That’s what I thought, but he’s pretending he’s the truest Englishman.

The guy is a fraud.

Antifa Hibs
29-11-2018, 08:48 AM
FoH, Hearts Supporters Clubs, Supporters Trusts or the club spoke out against this yet? (Wouldn't expect the latter too tbh).

Doesn't matter if its a minority or how much of a minority it is but when that minority is far louder than the majority its worrying for them.

CropleyWasGod
29-11-2018, 08:54 AM
FoH, Hearts Supporters Clubs, Supporters Trusts or the club spoke out against this yet? (Wouldn't expect the latter too tbh).

Doesn't matter if its a minority or how much of a minority it is but when that minority is far louder than the majority its worrying for them.Possibly taking the view that any such comment just adds to the publicity.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
29-11-2018, 10:00 AM
If he was just coming up to watch the game then it shouldn’t really be a big issue, but it’s more likely that he will be coming camera in hand and posting on social media as he drums up support for his cause and engage with a following north of the border and appeal to new recruits. This is where Hearts should be concerned when Tynecastle is used in his videos and meet ups with Hearts supporters elsewhere. No right thinking football club would want their club to be connected to any propaganda material for extremists on the left or the right.

Future17
29-11-2018, 10:27 AM

All about fundraising - someone who found out his real name is Lennon probably told him "Get yourself to Tynecastle - they'll throw money at you".

Bostonhibby
29-11-2018, 10:39 AM
All about fundraising - someone who found out his real name is Lennon probably told him "Get yourself to Tynecastle - they'll throw money at you".[emoji23]

Very good[emoji122]

Lendo
29-11-2018, 12:23 PM

Perfectly evidenced by the fact that he is now saying the 15 year old bullied boy in Huddersfield was grooming the bully's sister. No basis of fact, but this is now the narrative if you head over to his Facebook page or read the Daily Mail.

Newry Hibs
29-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Perfectly evidenced by the fact that he is now saying the 15 year old bullied boy in Huddersfield was grooming the bully's sister. No basis of fact, but this is now the narrative if you head over to his Facebook page or read the Daily Mail.

The Go Fund Me page set up for the lad had various comments suggesting that the boy wasn't as innocent as is being made out. He was being named as being involved with badly beating up a girl.
I think comments have been stopped and deleted from that page.

1van Sprou7e
29-11-2018, 05:18 PM

superfurryhibby
29-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Tommy’s attempts at ingratiating himself reaching new heights with his wig and nail combo.

Famous Fiver
29-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Tommy could do Kelty Hearts and HOMFC in one weekend.

Kill two birds etc.

Smartie
29-11-2018, 08:08 PM
:agree: As are a large number of folk from Luton, town has or used to have one of the biggest St Patricks' day parades in the UK.

A number of EDL and former EDL characters also share that background, they don't seem to see any contradiction between coming from an immigrant group that was once discriminated against and discriminating against more recent immigrant groups.

Judging by photies on the interweb "Robinson" can't seem to make up his mind whether he's The Rangers or a Jambo. Which probably makes him ideal Hertz material.

Tynecastle is the spiritual home of such an individual.

Anyone know if he's bringing his sister?

Lendo
29-11-2018, 08:15 PM
The Go Fund Me page set up for the lad had various comments suggesting that the boy wasn't as innocent as is being made out. He was being named as being involved with badly beating up a girl.
I think comments have been stopped and deleted from that page.

I believe the mother that originally made the accusations that her daughter was beaten up by him has now withdrawn it. claimed she was jealous of all the money being raised.

Seems like her daughter was attacked by three other girls at the school.

Also a video now out of the boys younger sister being attacked at school.

Bostonhibby
29-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Tommy could do Kelty Hearts and HOMFC in one weekend.

Kill two birds etc.Two birds? In Gorgie and Kelty?

Good luck to him if he can find them.

Hibernia&Alba
30-11-2018, 12:57 AM
All about fundraising - someone who found out his real name is Lennon probably told him "Get yourself to Tynecastle - they'll throw money at you".

:hilarious

:top marks