PDA

View Full Version : West Stand Stone

Stuart93
15-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Has anyone bought one of these?

I bought one the other night and sent my inscription details in an email like it tells you to do. I received confirmation of the purchase but no confirmation they’d received my inscription details.

Think the deadline for it is later this month, did anyone else receive any kind of confirmation about their inscription?

BroxburnHibee
15-11-2018, 01:09 PM
I bought one and the same thing happened. They don't confirm or at least didn't to me until I emailed them myself and asked the question.

Scouse Hibee
15-11-2018, 02:10 PM

I bought one the other night and sent my inscription details in an email like it tells you to do. I received confirmation of the purchase but no confirmation they’d received my inscription details.

Think the deadline for it is later this month, did anyone else receive any kind of confirmation about their inscription?

I bought one first time around and received a confirmation and certificate in the post.

BILLYHIBS
15-11-2018, 02:15 PM
Had the same doubts email
weststandstones@hibernianfc.co.uk
Everything sorted to my satisfaction
BRETT was brand new though gives the impression he is laid back but totally brilliant 😁👍🏾

Tornadoes70
15-11-2018, 02:24 PM

We've got two already up there and were delighted with the quality of the actual stones and the ease of purchasing. Brett's great for communicating with and we had no problems whatsoever. Glad you got one as they're great value and terrific mementos.

:aok:

Stuart93
15-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Had the same doubts email
weststandstones@hibernianfc.co.uk
Everything sorted to my satisfaction
BRETT was brand new though gives the impression he is laid back but totally brilliant 😁👍🏾

I’ve emailed that above email address twice but not heard anything back, an automatic confirmation email would even suffice saying they have my inscription details. Regardless I’m excited to see it!

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
15-11-2018, 02:32 PM

Same. Had to chase it up and then they got back saying they will be in touch again in Jan.

BILLYHIBS
15-11-2018, 02:37 PM
I’ve emailed that above email address twice but not heard anything back, an automatic confirmation email would even suffice saying they have my inscription details. Regardless I’m excited to see it!
My problem was I did not have the pdf software for their tablet but phoned up and dealt with Brett but all the time I had the feeling this isn’t going to end well but credit where credit due everything was sorted to my satisfaction

Stuart93
19-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Just a wee update on this, Brett got in contact with me and let me know he would be in touch when the stones in place in January 👍🏼

Albanian Hibs
19-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Bought one for my dad's Xmas. Received the certificate a week later.

Stuart93
20-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Bought one for my dad's Xmas. Received the certificate a week later.

I’m still waiting for the certificate to arrive but imagine it’ll be in the post

Jamesie
05-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Does anyone know when the August batch of stones is going up? I've emailed Brett a couple of times, most recently this morning, and received the undernoted autoresponse: have now also emailed Michael -

Thank you for your email.

I have now left Hibernian FC therefore please contact Commercial Sales Manager Michael Pentland at mpentland@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks,

Brett McGoldrick