PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Winter transfer thread - repetitive discussion only (hardly any transfer news)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33

Forza Fred
29-01-2019, 01:51 AM
I hope we don't sign McNulty . My personal opinion is he just isn't good enough. I've seen alot of him the last few seasons, had a decent season before joining reading but I was shocked to see him get the move as I think his level is league 1. Jason Cummings would without doubt be a far superior signing to McNulty

Cummings has made it clear to Peterborough, who are desperately trying to unload their ‘problem’, that he is not interested in returning to Scotland on loan....not to those teams who have already made contact anyway.

Hibeesmad
29-01-2019, 03:18 AM
I hope we don't sign McNulty . My personal opinion is he just isn't good enough. I've seen alot of him the last few seasons, had a decent season before joining reading but I was shocked to see him get the move as I think his level is league 1. Jason Cummings would without doubt be a far superior signing to McNulty

I respect your opinion but I think McNulty is a better player than Cummings

berwickhibee
29-01-2019, 05:28 AM
I respect your opinion but I think McNulty is a better player than Cummings

My thoughts also.👍

BILLYHIBS
29-01-2019, 06:04 AM
Bruno Alves to Juventus. Probably one of the weirdest yet most delightful non-Hibernian signing there’s ever been ������

:confused:

You could not make it up!

Looked finished at Der Hun

Scored a cracking free kick in 5-5 game

Apparently his parent club only want €1.5 m

Not bad for a 65 year old. :greengrin

Hope sevco had a sell on clause

��

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 06:06 AM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-hope-to-buy-reading-s-marc-mcnulty-and-sign-celtic-s-scott-allan-before-window-closes-1-4863782

Hmmm

Libby Hibby
29-01-2019, 06:21 AM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-hope-to-buy-reading-s-marc-mcnulty-and-sign-celtic-s-scott-allan-before-window-closes-1-4863782

Hmmm

If Hibs deliver those two, it will be a great piece of business. The negotiations for them have obviously been going on for a while and these things can take a bit of time.

Which leads me to think that the blow out we had last week just seemed a bit OTT from Lennon. The club have been fully supportive and continue to be supportive to the playing squad and yet, it appears, he still wasn’t happy. Almost as if he felt things should be going quicker.

It’s a real shame the way things have turned out but onwards and upwards.

Perhaps a bit of patience and things would’ve got better from everyone’s perspective.

MacGruber
29-01-2019, 06:26 AM
McNulty isnt playing just now because he was wanted by one manager but not by the manager that came in after who didn't fancy him. Will he pitch up without a manager in place knowing it could go exactly the same way?

Callum_62
29-01-2019, 06:29 AM
McNulty isnt playing just now because he was wanted by one manager but not by the manager that came in after who didn't fancy him. Will he pitch up without a manager in place knowing it could go exactly the same way?

Not sure, we are hardly flush with striking options - hes almost guaranteed to get some game time

Might affect his decision though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diclonius
29-01-2019, 06:33 AM
McNulty would be good, but if Maclaren is leaving we need a fourth striker. Lack of competition for places has probably in part contributed to Kamberi's bad form.

Callum_62
29-01-2019, 06:40 AM
McNulty would be good, but if Maclaren is leaving we need a fourth striker. Lack of competition for places has probably in part contributed to Kamberi's bad form.

Surely we will bring in another loan if Maclaren is going

Be interesting if we get an update today on Lennon and the process to come

Really need a few in by Thursday

At least Milligan is back in the squad i presume

JimBHibees
29-01-2019, 07:03 AM
If Hibs deliver those two, it will be a great piece of business. The negotiations for them have obviously been going on for a while and these things can take a bit of time.

Which leads me to think that the blow out we had last week just seemed a bit OTT from Lennon. The club have been fully supportive and continue to be supportive to the playing squad and yet, it appears, he still wasn’t happy. Almost as if he felt things should be going quicker.

It’s a real shame the way things have turned out but onwards and upwards.

Perhaps a bit of patience and things would’ve got better from everyone’s perspective.

Hopefully true and unlike the EEN to put names out if not near completion I think.

Would still need more than that if Jamie leaves, also IMO need a centre back and someone wide.

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 07:15 AM

Same could happen with any player though and everyone will be in the same boat wanting to impress the new manager.

He wants to play for us regardless of the manager which is surely a good thing as this just hasn’t happened overnight. The club have been working on this since well before the end of the year.

oldbutdim
29-01-2019, 07:27 AM
I know of no rumors, however I can’t see us signing anyone on a perm deal with no manager in place. So guess we might get a loan or 2 if lucky.

Enough hairdresser references.

One Day Soon
29-01-2019, 07:29 AM
Enough hairdresser references.

I want to see first team signings, not fringe players.

Hibeesmad
29-01-2019, 07:38 AM

We are quite short at the back and sides

Hibeesmad
29-01-2019, 07:42 AM
With Boyle injured we should also be prioritising a winger with pace

greenpaper55
29-01-2019, 07:43 AM

Oh no, I'm not rising to the bait and no fishing puns !

Zazu62
29-01-2019, 07:55 AM
Honestly can’t see us signing anyone

GloryGlory
29-01-2019, 07:55 AM
Oh no, I'm not rising to the bait and no fishing puns !

Aye, people should know their plaice.

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 07:56 AM

I’m very optimistic a few deals will be done.

jingler1954
29-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Wee Sparkey has been offered to the club but not heard anything yet. Scores goals where ever he goes.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-01-2019, 08:24 AM
Wee Sparkey has been offered to the club but not heard anything yet. Scores goals where ever he goes.

Don't toy with me, I'm very emotional right now

jingler1954
29-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Wee Sparky not The Sparky.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-01-2019, 08:34 AM

Ah

My fault but I'm still gonna blame you for getting my hopes up :greengrin:wink:

jingler1954
29-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Ah

My fault but I'm still gonna blame you for getting my hopes up :greengrin:wink:

Smiling emoje

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 08:48 AM

You’re talking about Sparky McNulty right?

Hibernian Verse

Who is Wee Sparky? I have no idea who you're referring to.

The 90+2
Don't toy with me, I'm very emotional right now

😂

jingler1954
29-01-2019, 08:51 AM
You’re talking about Sparky McNulty right?

That's the one.

hibbyfraelibby
29-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Hearing Tam McCourt has been subject of a transfer bid from Edinburgh Parks Department...

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 09:38 AM
Canning consented

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/martin-canning-leaves-hamilton-by-mutual-consent-1-4863979

Hibbyradge
29-01-2019, 09:39 AM

Thank Sauzee you're here.

jodjam
29-01-2019, 10:19 AM

I think you will be proven wrong.

worcesterhibby
29-01-2019, 10:37 AM
We are quite short at the back and sides

best Pun this year. well played.

blackpoolhibs
29-01-2019, 10:42 AM
best Pun this year. well played.

:agree: Razor sharp.

ForeverHibees
29-01-2019, 10:52 AM
I can confirm that the striker from the English championship I mentioned a few weeks ago in this thread is indeed McNulty. He’s packed his bags at Reading and will 100% be moving this window. Could be back up to ER.

Zazu62
29-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Hope we’ve got a deal tied up for McNulty now as every club in the Spfl knows that we are interested in him

MrRobot
29-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Hope we’ve got a deal tied up for McNulty now as every club in the Spfl knows that we are interested in him

Expect Sunderland to be linked with him too :greengrin

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 01:21 PM

In the bag 👍

GreenArmyyy!
29-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Hearing today that Marc McNulty is very keen on a move to Hibs before the January transfer window shuts but Reading are playing hardball with his sale.

Reading believe they can obtain more money from a side in England and have so far rejected two offers from Hibs for him but Marc is pushing strongly for Reading to accept an offer from Hibs.

The other stumbling block is Marc McNulty is a Neil Lennon target so it remains to be seen if Hibs will do all they can to push this through.

Another interesting factor is Marc McNulty and Scott Allan share the same agent.

makaveli1875
29-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Expect Sunderland to be linked with him too :greengrin

They already are

stantonsboots
29-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Lewis Morgan having a medical at sunderland

Souter96Mac
29-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Do we know if McNulty would be loan or permanent?

Speedway
29-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Do we know if McNulty would be loan or permanent?

Permanent

Leitherhibs
29-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Hibs are keen but the lad has several other options, his preference is to join us and come back home. Clubs are yet to agree on a fee.

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 03:46 PM
Hibs are keen but the lad has several other options, his preference is to join us and come back home. Clubs are yet to agree on a fee.

I believe the deal is almost complete :aok:

I wonder why my post asking if anyone had anything about McNulty (not by name) early November has been deleted?

oldbutdim
29-01-2019, 03:58 PM

I wonder why my post asking if anyone had anything about McNulty (not by name) early November has been deleted?

Maybe you forgot to post it.

That's a shame. It would have been a great scoop.

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Maybe you forgot to post it.

That's a shame. It would have been a great scoop.

:greengrin

Ozyhibby
29-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Couple of days to go in what has so far been a disastrous window.
Unbelievably we have managed to make ourselves weaker than when the window started.
Anyone think we will turn this around?

Captain Trips
29-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Unbelievably we have managed to make ourselves weaker than when the window started.

Hope so Ozzy, who would have thought all this carry on would happen at the start of a very hopeful window.

weecounty hibby
29-01-2019, 05:48 PM

Yes, but we all know that you probably don't think we can and that it's all the fault of Rod Petrie

Hibbyradge
29-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Yes, but we all know that you probably don't think we can and that it's all the fault of Rod Petrie

The same Rod Petrie, whom I have just been informed, was out of the country on Friday.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Lol love the new thread title

Leitherhibs
29-01-2019, 07:09 PM

You could be right, my update is a couple days old now. Either way, could be a very good addition.

Stuart93
29-01-2019, 07:40 PM

Surely you weren’t trying to go back and find it just to be like “see”

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Surely you weren’t trying to go back and find it just to be like “see”

Nah. I bookmarked it and couldn’t be found. Wasn’t for a “see “ it was more a retort to the abuse I got on that thread Stuarty 👍

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 07:49 PM
You could be right, my update is a couple days old now. Either way, could be a very good addition.

He will be a fantastic addition and even better if we get him on a permanent transfer. Hibs are most certainly pushing the boat out to get him 👍

04Sauzee
29-01-2019, 07:50 PM
Maclaren has asked to leave Hibs according to the EEN
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/jamie-maclaren-tells-hibs-he-wants-to-leave-but-melbourne-city-move-hangs-in-balance-1-4864485

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 07:54 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/jamie-maclaren-tells-hibs-he-wants-to-leave-but-melbourne-city-move-hangs-in-balance-1-4864485

Oh well. Don’t want to play for the club = get him out the door and free up Sparky and JCs wages.

MWHIBBIES
29-01-2019, 07:55 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo, club will dispand, we'll go support Hearts and David Gray will join Rangers.

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 07:58 PM
No, club will dispand, we'll go support Hearts and David Gray will join Rangers.

I could live with you all going to piss off supporting hearts but leave Sir David out of this, he can go and play for a Spanish side and I’ll move to support them 👍

04Sauzee
29-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Oh well. Don’t want to play for the club = get him out the door and free up Sparky and JCs wages.

JC is rumoured to be going to Luton

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 07:59 PM

I’ve no idea when it comes to JC but I hope we are trying to get him in. Luton would be a good move for him tbh.

Leith Green
29-01-2019, 08:00 PM

Laddie is a baw hair away from a ruined career. Shame to be honest , but not surprising.

Speedway
29-01-2019, 08:01 PM

Only disasterous? You’re losing your touch.

Are you sure it’s not a cataclysmic window for us, leaving us erm bereft with our season hanging by the thinnest of threads?

We’ll lose at least 400,000 STs thanks to Petrie.

Ronniekirk
29-01-2019, 08:13 PM

Was just reading this The fact he has hsrdly contributed significantly to date means it’s not a great loss if we can bring in a replacement
But if we can’t and he has to stay then he will be under pressure to start scoring or fans will get on his back
Hard to work out what went wrong apart from injury that kept him making immediate impact

Real Emerald
29-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Was just reading this The fact he has hsrdly contributed significantly to date means it’s not a great loss if we can bring in a replacement
But if we can’t and he has to stay then he will be under pressure to start scoring or fans will get on his back
Hard to work out what went wrong apart from injury that kept him making immediate impact

Yes, and we are already short on strikers so another one leaving and one coming in would still leave us short. What a shambles this is all turning into, just when you think we’ve finally turned the corner as a club 😡

Stuart93
29-01-2019, 08:17 PM
He will be a fantastic addition and even better if we get him on a permanent transfer. Hibs are most certainly pushing the boat out to get him 👍

Fair dooz mate, would be a very good signing.

04Sauzee
29-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Yes, and we are already short on strikers so another one leaving and one coming in would still leave us short. What a shambles this is all turning into, just when you think we’ve finally turned the corner as a club 😡

This is exactly it we can't allow it to be 1 in and 1 out in the forward area

madhatter
29-01-2019, 08:40 PM

2 senior pros and Shaw is enough for this season. My concern is at CB, Porteous should be rested until he is back to 100% fitness. Porteous, Shaw, Murray and Mackie are looking like they will all eventually be first team material. We cannot just clog the team up with senior players. With Efe gone we are struggling at CB.

We are paying better players more money. Even with my adulation of Scott Allan, I know he is coming back to Hibs because we are now offering him more money than what we would've offered him a few seasons ago. I'd imagine he'll be on a fair amount. If we are paying Kamberi and McNulty (if he comes) well, why fork out more money on a Matulevicious rather than play Shaw?

People seem to get caught up with just thinking about transfer fees. Efe, Whittaker, Kamberi and Allan (when he comes) will have been/will be on a fair amount. The rest will have got improved contracts when they renewed as well. The club are clearly spending money and the reason most think they aren't is because we don't get Gray saying in an interview "I get £xxxx a week!".

GreenOnions
29-01-2019, 09:56 PM
No, club will dispand, we'll go support Hearts and David Gray will join Rangers.

That's an obvious wind-up. There's no way he can join a club that was disbanded in 2012

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Sparky medical tomorrow. Loan with view to buy in the summer is what it’s looking like. McNulty will be a hibs player in the next day.

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Fair dooz mate, would be a very good signing.

He will be 👍

Ozyhibby
29-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Sparky medical tomorrow. Loan with view to buy in the summer is what it’s looking like. McNulty will be a hibs player in the next day.

I think I prefer that he is a loan to start with. I don’t know much about him although his YouTube clips look decent. Most of his goals have came at lower levels though so that has me nervous. This way, we can see if he works out before handing out a long term deal.

YanYansen
29-01-2019, 11:05 PM
I think I prefer that he is a loan to start with. I don’t know much about him although his YouTube clips look decent. Most of his goals have came at lower levels though so that has me nervous. This way, we can see if he works out before handing out a long term deal.

...and then when he does work out, immediately get blown out of the water by clubs with more wedge. For my money, if we think a player is a good player, if we can get them on a perm then we always, always should. Have the courage of our convictions, basically.

DetroitHibs
29-01-2019, 11:07 PM

Gettng Sparky back would be MASSIVE! What a boost that would be.

HoboHarry
29-01-2019, 11:08 PM
I'll believe the Sparky thing when I see it on the official website......

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 11:14 PM
I'll believe the Sparky thing when I see it on the official website......

No bother mate. You did say I was making up it in November though.

1875godsgift
29-01-2019, 11:15 PM

:hyper and even more :hyper

bingo70
29-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Gettng Sparky back would be MASSIVE! What a boost that would be.

You realise by sparky he means McNulty don’t you?

Also his nickname I believe.

Can see this causing some confusion

DetroitHibs
29-01-2019, 11:18 PM

That just burst ma bubble. Thought it was Leigh and McNulty.

HoboHarry
29-01-2019, 11:20 PM
No bother mate. You did say I was making up it in November though.
Like the others I thought Sparky meant LG.

The 90+2
29-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Like the others I thought Sparky meant LG.

Apologies for that then sorry. It was said earlier in the thread it wasn’t the Sparky it was our new Sparky but even more confusing they are actually good pals.. pair of hibee Sparkies 😂

1875godsgift
29-01-2019, 11:26 PM

bollox :grr:

I'm removing one of my :hyper

HoboHarry
29-01-2019, 11:27 PM
bollox :grr:

I'm removing one of my :hyper
I want to kick Bingo70 in the nuts for spoiling the dream....

FilipinoHibs
29-01-2019, 11:51 PM
2 senior pros and Shaw is enough for this season. My concern is at CB, Porteous should be rested until he is back to 100% fitness. Porteous, Shaw, Murray and Mackie are looking like they will all eventually be first team material. We cannot just clog the team up with senior players. With Efe gone we are struggling at CB.

We are paying better players more money. Even with my adulation of Scott Allan, I know he is coming back to Hibs because we are now offering him more money than what we would've offered him a few seasons ago. I'd imagine he'll be on a fair amount. If we are paying Kamberi and McNulty (if he comes) well, why fork out more money on a Matulevicious rather than play Shaw?

People seem to get caught up with just thinking about transfer fees. Efe, Whittaker, Kamberi and Allan (when he comes) will have been/will be on a fair amount. The rest will have got improved contracts when they renewed as well. The club are clearly spending money and the reason most think they aren't is because we don't get Gray saying in an interview "I get £xxxx a week!".

Milligan can play CB.

The 90+2
30-01-2019, 12:12 AM

👍 one of a few that gave it credibility a few months back. Cheers mate.

HoboHarry
30-01-2019, 12:15 AM
👍 one of a few that gave it credibility a few months back. Cheers mate.
If you were stating a few months back that Sparky might be coming to ER then I imagine that more than a few would have assumed Sparky was LG.

The 90+2
30-01-2019, 12:18 AM
If you were stating a few months back that Sparky might be coming to ER then I imagine that more than a few would have assumed Sparky was LG.

It doesn’t matter Harry mate. 👍 I specifically mentioned an ex hibs player playing down south as a forward. Some got it right and others said I was making up ****. There’s no way I was releasing the name but I did reply to at least a dozen pms asking giving the same name after giving up on the thread because of posters saying time and time again I was making **** up.

Somehow the thread has been deleted, but posters on the thread will know I replied to them who the player was.

Posters then wonder why the transfer thread is **** with puns etc. Anyone with any sort of info wanting to share with other fans get accused of speaking ****. Why? Why not think it’s other fans wanting to share what they have heard? It’s always lies and full of **** until says nothing and then people moan the transfer thread is boring.

percy veer
30-01-2019, 12:50 AM
It doesn’t matter Harry mate. 👍 I specifically mentioned an ex hibs player playing down south as a forward. Some got it right and others said I was making up ****. There’s no way I was releasing the name but I did reply to at least a dozen pms asking giving the same name after giving up on the thread because of posters saying time and time again I was making **** up.

Somehow the thread has been deleted, but posters on the thread will know I replied to them who the player was.

Posters then wonder why the transfer thread is **** with puns etc. Anyone with any sort of info wanting to share with other fans get accused of speaking ****. Why? Why not think it’s other fans wanting to share what they have heard? It’s always lies and full of **** until says nothing and then people moan the transfer thread is boring.

there was no way you were releasing his name , yet you wanted to share. mmmm

Haymaker
30-01-2019, 02:20 AM
:hyper

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 05:37 AM

Ah - I remember that thread now. Most people were guessing Steven Fletcher, ex-hibs stiker playing down south is pretty specific so don't doubt you had the inside track on this one - nice scoop...... any more lol ..

bingo70
30-01-2019, 05:39 AM

Tbf it’s not massively important but it’s true.

90+2 put a couple of clues out, those geniuses like me that got it right got a PM saying we’d guessed correctly but he couldn’t post the name on the main board.

Hermit Crab
30-01-2019, 05:46 AM

Good, not good enough anyway.

JimBHibees
30-01-2019, 05:48 AM
Good, not good enough anyway.

Hopefully opens the door for Jason to come home. :greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
30-01-2019, 05:49 AM
We need a new nickname for McNulty

Calling him Sparky is not good and confusing

calumhibee1
30-01-2019, 05:52 AM
We need a new nickname for McNulty

Calling him Sparky is not good and confusing

Sparkles 💅🏻

SouthMoroccoStu
30-01-2019, 05:53 AM
Sparkles 💅🏻

Fabulous

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 06:30 AM
Sparkles 💅🏻

Haha - winner!

AugustaHibs
30-01-2019, 06:35 AM
I have a pm from 14/11 from 90+2 saying it was McNulty.

bigswissstriker
30-01-2019, 06:47 AM
The mcnulty deal is off I’m hearing. As I said on another thread yesterday

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 06:48 AM

Balls :(

SouthMoroccoStu
30-01-2019, 06:48 AM

Because of Lennon not being our manager anymore?

CallumLaidlaw
30-01-2019, 06:49 AM

Your last post said “by no means am I saying it’s off”

bigswissstriker
30-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Your last post said “by no means am I saying it’s off”

Ok I suggested it may be off, now I’m confirming

Michael
30-01-2019, 06:53 AM

George Craig asked Leeann for Sparky. Apparently he was raging when McNulty showed up to sign for us. Tore up the contract and chucked a chair at Whittaker.

Libby Hibby
30-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Ok I suggested it may be off, now I’m confirming

That would be a blow, I hope you’re source is mistaken.

bigswissstriker
30-01-2019, 06:55 AM

So I’m led to believe. Hopefully something can be done but as I was really hoping he would sign

Hibeesmad
30-01-2019, 06:56 AM

Failed the medical that 90+2 suggested?

bigswissstriker
30-01-2019, 06:57 AM
That would be a blow, I hope you’re source is mistaken.

As do I

GordonHFC
30-01-2019, 06:59 AM
Lennon was effectively gone 5 days ago. Why would it take that long for him to decide he didn't want to come?

Callum_62
Offt the suspense is killing me

Is he having a medical, is it off

Is this board going into meltdown....yes it is

[emoji3166][emoji23]

Not In The Know
Milligan can play CB.
That’s open to debate

Hibeesmad
30-01-2019, 07:01 AM
That’s open to debate

Would like to see Milligan play in front of the defence with Mallan and Gauld further forward

Greenworld
30-01-2019, 07:19 AM
As do IIs it not just the fee has not yet been agreed ?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Zazu62
30-01-2019, 07:27 AM
Would like to see Milligan play in front of the defence with Mallan and Gauld further forward

He’s too slow to play there. Maybe get away with it in Australia/China but not in this league

greenpaper55
30-01-2019, 07:29 AM
According to the Scotsman we are still trying

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/hibs-plan-third-mcnulty-bid-as-lawyers-close-on-lennon-release-deal-1-4864518

mcfly
30-01-2019, 07:34 AM
Regardless whether he signs or not

We better have back up signings in place as our squad is far too light to get through the season.

We can’t let Maclaren leave and not bring in a striker.

The board have 2 days to sort this mess

1van Sprou7e
30-01-2019, 07:52 AM
That’s open to debate

Not really, played 3 games at the world cup in that position including a draw Vs the eventual winners of the competition

Paloschi
30-01-2019, 08:03 AM
What happened to all the Shankland rumours? I'd rather keep Jamie Mac as we are light up front. We need cover in defence too with Porto out and Mavrias away. We will finish bottom 6 unless we strengthen the squad.

Superfurry72
30-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Not really, played 3 games at the world cup in that position including a draw Vs the eventual winners of the competition

Think France won that game 2-1

Leitherhibs
30-01-2019, 08:11 AM

I think you're about to be proved wrong..

Hermit Crab
30-01-2019, 08:13 AM

A professional guy thats been playing and training regularly has allegedly failed medical? Aye, heard it.

500miles
30-01-2019, 08:16 AM
A professional guy thats been playing and training regularly has allegedly failed medical? Aye, heard it.

Wouldn't be surprised if hibs medical team have taken to firing prospective signings out of a cannon to see how injury resistant they are.

Hibbyradge
30-01-2019, 08:22 AM

Medical? :faf:

allmodcons
30-01-2019, 08:32 AM

You sound confident. Can you elaborate please?

allmodcons
30-01-2019, 08:34 AM
He’s too slow to play there. Maybe get away with it in Australia/China but not in this league

Too slow for SPL but quick enough to take his team to WC finals only last year?

Last Minute
30-01-2019, 08:34 AM

:agree::wink:

SouthMoroccoStu
30-01-2019, 08:37 AM

Exciting....

LeithMike
30-01-2019, 08:39 AM
The mcnulty deal is off I’m hearing. As I said on another thread yesterdayI think this will go down to The Wire.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Zazu62
30-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Too slow for SPL but quick enough to take his team to WC finals only last year?

He played as a Centre half in the World Cup

Centre Hawf
30-01-2019, 09:17 AM
He played as a Centre half in the World Cup

Lets be honest here. He plays in the Asian qualifying, theres about 4 decent sides at best. All probably teams Scotland would go into expecting to at least compete with or actually beat if we played them. Getting to a World Cup with Australia or some of the African nations isn’t the barometer for success or indication of talent some make it out to be.

Edinburgh Green
30-01-2019, 09:22 AM
I think this will go down to The Wire.

:greengrin:top marks

BegbieHSC
30-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Apparently we’re going to ‘fall short’ in getting Allan in early.

January keeps getting better and better.

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2019, 09:26 AM
I think this will go down to The Wire.

Hopefully he does not get cold feet.

Leitherhibs
30-01-2019, 09:30 AM
You sound confident. Can you elaborate please?

He has offers from ‘a few clubs’ and prefers us to the other options. Expect a deal to be done as long as we can agree the structure of that deal with Reading.

Leitherhibs
30-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Morgan having his medical at Sunderland today.

GloryGlory
30-01-2019, 09:37 AM
He has offers from ‘a few clubs’ and prefers us to the other options. Expect a deal to be done as long as we can agree the structure of that deal with Reading.

Loan with option to buy?

flash
30-01-2019, 09:38 AM

It would be incredible if he stays at Celtc until the summer.

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2019, 09:41 AM

Strange that as i read on twitter early Jan, that he was coming to us, and could be in as soon as next week. :faf:

Jones28
30-01-2019, 09:45 AM

Glad he's got one there rather than Aberdeen

cabbageandribs1875
30-01-2019, 09:45 AM

what do the sunderland fans think of jack ross trying to sign every player in scottish football

Winston Ingram
30-01-2019, 09:47 AM
what do the sunderland fans think of jack ross trying to sign every player in scottish football

I'd imagine they're ok as they are doing quite well.

Leitherhibs
30-01-2019, 09:53 AM
Loan with option to buy?

I've really no idea about the terms, I just know from the players side he wants to join us irrespective of the structure.

flash
30-01-2019, 09:55 AM
I'd imagine they're ok as they are doing quite well.

They should be romping that division so quite well is probably about right.

eastcoasthibby
30-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Unbelievable our medical team deeming anyone not able to pass a medical look who we have signed and playing for us, that are rarely fully fit or maybe the criteria has changed and we are only taking fully fit players now, either way we need 4 signings by tomorrows dealine or there will be absolute hell on towards the Board for there handling of all of this penny pinching at the risk of a really poor season.

GloryGlory
30-01-2019, 09:58 AM

I can't see why it is in Celtic's interest to pay him to see out his contract. He is nowhere near their first team.

Ozyhibby
30-01-2019, 10:03 AM
A bit worried that McNulty is all we appear to be after when we need much more. Not a criticism of McNulty, don’t know much about him but we need 3/4 signings in and it’s not looking good.

Speedway
30-01-2019, 10:05 AM
A bit worried that McNulty is all we appear to be after when we need much more. Not a criticism of McNulty, don’t know much about him but we need 3/4 signings in and it’s not looking good.

And we won't even get him.

bigswissstriker
30-01-2019, 10:06 AM

I think so too 😂. Will keep my mouth shut in future. Was only passing on what I was told.

BegbieHSC
30-01-2019, 10:11 AM

It’s in the below EEN article, in which it moots that the higher prospect of getting McNulty in will ease the pain of NOT getting Allan.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/hibs-plan-third-mcnulty-bid-as-lawyers-close-on-lennon-release-deal-1-4864518

jacomo
30-01-2019, 10:14 AM
It’s in the below EEN article, in which it moots that the higher prospect of getting McNulty in will ease the pain of NOT getting Allan.

With Ryan Gauld and Mallan able to play in the no.10 role, Allan is less of a priority right now.

Leitherhibs
30-01-2019, 10:15 AM
Unbelievable our medical team deeming anyone not able to pass a medical look who we have signed and playing for us, that are rarely fully fit or maybe the criteria has changed and we are only taking fully fit players now, either way we need 4 signings by tomorrows dealine or there will be absolute hell on towards the Board for there handling of all of this penny pinching at the risk of a really poor season.

FWIW mate I think that the most common reason for failing a medical these days is spotting an underlying injury that hasn't been picked up by the selling club, usually lack of fitness is something clubs will deem they can turn around quickly. See Vanecek at Hearts fiasco.

04Sauzee
30-01-2019, 10:19 AM
With Ryan Gauld and Mallan able to play in the no.10 role, Allan is less of a priority right now.

Allan wouldn't make the team worse, if we can get him in we should

Speedway
30-01-2019, 10:25 AM

And if we can’t, we shouldn’t.

04Sauzee
30-01-2019, 10:25 AM

If we can't we wont

Speedway
30-01-2019, 10:30 AM
If we can't we wont

And if we can’t and won’t, there’s every chance Scott Allan may not join us in this window.

JimboHibs
30-01-2019, 10:33 AM
They should be romping that division so quite well is probably about right.

Folk said we should have been romping the Championship at this point in the season.

flash
30-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Folk said we should have been romping the Championship at this point in the season.

And they were right.

jacomo
30-01-2019, 10:51 AM

Why 4 signings?

I see a striker and a cb as absolute priorities, anyone else would be a bonus.

HoboHarry
30-01-2019, 10:53 AM
We need a drama queen emoji..... :greengrin

Hibiza
30-01-2019, 11:00 AM

:top marks he he :flag:

One Day Soon
30-01-2019, 11:02 AM

What about if we should but can't?

Juice-Terry
30-01-2019, 11:04 AM
What about if we should but can't?

Impossible, since 'ought/should' implies 'can'. Moral Philosophy 101.

One Day Soon
30-01-2019, 11:05 AM
I've just realised that when someone includes 'let's be honest' anywhere in a post what they really mean is 'this is what I think and I don't care what anyone else says'. Good to know.

Vault Boy
30-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Can only imagine that we'll be looking at the free transfer market once a new manager is sourced, unless we have a miraculous deadline day. (Despite that being quite limited in January)

brog
30-01-2019, 11:07 AM

I'd be worried if you weren't worried Oz!! :greengrin

One Day Soon
30-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Impossible, since 'ought/should' implies 'can'. Moral Philosophy 101.

No it doesn't. Ought/should implies intent and imperative but does not necessarily mandate effective agency. I mean, you can also have agency without capacity for intentional action too (I'm thinking Terry Butcher here) so even if we should sign him it's still possible we can't. Esp if the Hibs can't is a product of a Celtc ****.

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 11:19 AM
No it doesn't. Ought/should implies intent and imperative but does not necessarily mandate effective agency. I mean, you can also have agency without capacity for intentional action too (I'm thinking Terry Butcher here) so even if we should sign him it's still possible we can't. Esp if the Hibs can't is a product of a Celtc ****.

Yeah, Terry Butcher is a can't

Lago
30-01-2019, 11:20 AM

Like Strachan did at Middlesbrough.

Mr Grieves
30-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Why 4 signings?

We could also do with a winger to replace Boyle.

Lago
30-01-2019, 11:22 AM
And we won't even get him.
For once you could be right.

greenginger
30-01-2019, 11:28 AM
We could also do with a winger to replace Boyle.

I think the Man. City boy is back training with the first team squad.

Ronniekirk
30-01-2019, 11:49 AM

It’s ridiculous that Celtic won’t be reasonable and let the guy move to start getting match fitness To Leave him in no mans land and keep
Paying him makes no sense to me
But as someone else has said Other positions like another Striker, Pacy Winger ( as Can’t rely on Tommy not breaking down and he is young and not that experienced ) and cover for Ryan if he is out ,but haven’t seen update from Club on this since his Scan

H18S NX
30-01-2019, 12:25 PM
No it doesn't. Ought/should implies intent and imperative but does not necessarily mandate effective agency. I mean, you can also have agency without capacity for intentional action too (I'm thinking Terry Butcher here) so even if we should sign him it's still possible we can't. Esp if the Hibs can't is a product of a Celtc ****.....Guys i'm auld,and went to Ainslie park,what does all this mean.:wink:

One Day Soon
30-01-2019, 12:30 PM
....Guys i'm auld,and went to Ainslie park,what does all this mean.:wink:

Wait, you don't think we actually know what we're talking about?

1van Sprou7e
30-01-2019, 12:36 PM
We need a drama queen emoji..... :greengrin

Hahaha too right

ehf
30-01-2019, 12:37 PM
....Guys i'm auld,and went to Ainslie park,what does all this mean.:wink:

I think they're debating ****'s theory of the categorical imperative.

Bostonhibby
30-01-2019, 12:40 PM
....Guys i'm auld,and went to Ainslie park,what does all this mean.:wink:Cathrospeak, the art of talking convincingly to a group of believers, without actually knowing WTF you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

JeMeSouviens
30-01-2019, 12:45 PM
I've just realised that when someone includes 'let's be honest' anywhere in a post what they really mean is 'this is what I think and I don't care what anyone else says'. Good to know.

Wait until you find about "all due respect". :wink:

One Day Soon
30-01-2019, 01:13 PM
I think they're debating ****'s theory of the categorical imperative.

Or to put it another way, Immanuel **** - but he does try hard.

J-C
30-01-2019, 01:16 PM
Like Strachan did at Middlesbrough.

Strachan admitted in an interview he got it all wrong at Middlesbrough, he said he tried to make players play to a system and positions he wanted instead of playing them in a system that suited there individual games.

Radium
30-01-2019, 01:42 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190130/375e3dd0d810c7ee7b9842f5a6dcfedd.jpg

Diclonius
30-01-2019, 01:44 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190130/375e3dd0d810c7ee7b9842f5a6dcfedd.jpg

Imagine going into February with two strikers!

Aim Here
30-01-2019, 01:48 PM

If we weren't down to our last two centre backs, we could just fling Daz up front as a target man - he's scoring an awfully high proportion of our goals these days. I suspect he'd be a better man for coping with all those long neck-high hoofballs from our own half that Flo isn't very good at receiving, too...

ShadesLongThrow
30-01-2019, 02:09 PM
Wait until you find about "all due respect". :wink:

I hear what you're saying, but... :greengrin

CLASS OF 72 -73
30-01-2019, 02:12 PM
If we weren't down to our last two centre backs, we could just fling Daz up front as a target man - he's scoring an awfully high proportion of our goals these days. I suspect he'd be a better man for coping with all those long neck-high hoofballs from our own half that Flo isn't very good at receiving, too...

Ironically against St Mirren it was Daz doing most of the hoofing I noticed.

Peevemor
30-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Ironically against St Mirren it was Daz doing most of the hoofing I noticed.

Yeah. Straight into the roof of the net! :flag:

Silversand
30-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Ironically against St Mirren it was Daz doing most of the hoofing I noticed.Perhaps he can hoof from our half/sprint/receive in opposition box?

And then shout at himself for poor service.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lago
30-01-2019, 03:18 PM

Strachan admitted in an interview he got it all wrong at Middlesbrough, he said he tried to make players play to a system and positions he wanted instead of playing them in a system that suited there individual games.
Never learned his lesson, carried on with same system with Scotland

eastcoasthibby
30-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Why 4 signings?

Just 1 striker ? I reckon 2 especially if they let one go !!
Just 1 centre half, I assume your happy with either Milligan or Whittaker as our new centre half cover for the foreseeable part of the season, and a quick wide player !!
If we were aa forward at least short in the summer and a centre back as well, losing our most reliable to play centre.halves we need decent actual centre halves not players that could play there ...anyway getting in your suggested numbers might be difficult enough never mind mine ...😁

badabing67
30-01-2019, 05:36 PM

What have you heard I haven't seen anything to suggest this can you please elaborate, would be appreciated

badabing67
30-01-2019, 05:45 PM

Maybe we could use it to swing a deal for Ryan Williamson is he not one of our targets

Groathillgrump
30-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Perhaps he can hoof from our half/sprint/receive in opposition box?

And then shout at himself for poor service.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That tickled my funny bone. :greengrin

Heisenberg
30-01-2019, 05:56 PM
So last day of the window tomorrow. What are the predictions? I reckon two signings and MacLaren out the door. We definitely need more than that though.

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 05:59 PM
So last day of the window tomorrow. What are the predictions? I reckon two signings and MacLaren out the door. We definitely need more than that though.

I reckon none in, McLaren out

Heisenberg
30-01-2019, 06:00 PM

I’m guessing MacLaren only leaves if we manage to sort out a replacement.

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 06:03 PM

You're probably right but if he goes in a mood he probably won't contribute a great deal

mcfly
30-01-2019, 06:12 PM

If you are right and we sign no one and Maclaren leaves then we are very short of cover.

I would expect fans to let the board know of the dis satisfaction on sat if this happens very loud and clear.

Also season ticket renewals are not too far away they can’t sign no one - what message does this send.?

I expect 3 players in.

2 forwards and a centre back 🙏

B.H.F.C
30-01-2019, 06:18 PM
If you are right and we sign no one and Maclaren leaves then we are very short of cover.

I would expect fans to let the board know of the dis satisfaction on sat if this happens very loud and clear.

Also season ticket renewals are not too far away they can’t sign no one - what message does this send.?

I expect 3 players in.

We don’t even have a manager so I wouldn’t be expecting multiple players to be signing up.

Getting that appointment right will encourage folk to renew more than a couple of loan signings in January.

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 06:20 PM

I expect 3 players in.

Yeah, I think you are bang on. I want 2 strikers, a winger and a centre back and get a deal done for Allan. Just can't see any incomings the way it is with no manager. Hope to be wrong

Zazu62
30-01-2019, 06:29 PM
Stubbs Malonga Henderson Fyvie Fontaine

ScottB
30-01-2019, 06:39 PM

He’s on loan, it’s quite possible his club have a recall option, particularly if this Aussie club that’s interested want to buy him.

Speedway
30-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Luton in for Moult AND McNulty

Speedway
30-01-2019, 07:13 PM
January Activity breakdown by club so far:

Aberdeen - 2
Celtic - 3
Dundee - 7
Hamilton - 2
Hearts - 2
Hibs - 3 (1 pre-contract)
Killie - 3 (1 loan extended)
LIVI - 6 (1 pre-contract
Motherwell - 2
Rangers - 6 (2 pre-contact)
St Johnstone - 2
St Mirren - 8

Speedway
30-01-2019, 07:16 PM
Clarke now 12/1 to be next manager.

bingo70
30-01-2019, 07:16 PM

Aberdeen - 2
Celtic - 3
Dundee - 7
Hamilton - 2
Hearts - 2
LIVI - 6 (1 pre-contract
Motherwell - 2
St Johnstone - 2
St Mirren - 8

Are you including Tommy Block in morning our signings?

Speedway
30-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Stubbs now declared his interest in returning:

‘I would be very interested, definitely.

“I’ve got great memories and if it is what they want to do, I’d like to build some more memories.‘

04Sauzee
Luton in for Moult AND McNulty

Sounds like that could be a good partnership, Luton going for promotion. The moult that played for Motherwell would be a fantastic signing.

Billy Whizz

I wouldn’t, he’s a reserve player

Speedway
30-01-2019, 07:18 PM

No. Omeonga, Gauld and Allan

bingo70
30-01-2019, 07:20 PM
No. Omeonga, Gauld and Allan

Apologies, I remembered Omeonga and Allan, couldn’t think of the other one.

Brightside
30-01-2019, 07:20 PM
He’s on loan, it’s quite possible his club have a recall option, particularly if this Aussie club that’s interested want to buy him.

They don’t. Hence why we have been trying to get an Oz team to pick up our contract.

ac1
30-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Moult has a hamstring injury and is out for a few weeks

FitbaFolkKen
30-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Manager, Allan, McNulty and Efe .... love deadline day!

Scotty Leither
30-01-2019, 07:34 PM
How about we had released this statement and then in the next breath the name of our new manager?

It's apparent there's been was no way back for Lennon since this all kicked off, then surely him and his representatives would tacitly acknowledge Hibs have the right to source a replacement?

I'm all for "dignified silence" when it's in the club's best interest, but the omerta approach even with the club's own fans leaves them open to justified criticism IMO.

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 07:39 PM

Aberdeen - 2
Celtic - 3
Dundee - 7
Hamilton - 2
Hearts - 2
LIVI - 6 (1 pre-contract
Motherwell - 2
St Johnstone - 2
St Mirren - 8

Wonder what each clubs net activity in Jan is?
I make ours minus 1 with Marvias, Ambrose and Hyndman gone with Gauld and Omeonga in.

I don't count Tommy Block as he is in the development squad and I don't count Allan as he is next seasons player as it stands on next seasons budget

Heisenberg
30-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Cummings confirmed as having his loan at Peterborough terminated. Must mean they’ve found a club for him to go to.

The 90+2
30-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Sounds like that could be a good partnership, Luton going for promotion. The moult that played for Motherwell would be a fantastic signing.

McNulty isn’t leaving reading for anywhere apart from Hibs.

Jpdhfc
30-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Wonder what each clubs net activity in Jan is?
I make ours minus 1 with Marvias, Ambrose and Hyndman gone with Gauld and Omeonga in.

I don't count Tommy Block as he is in the development squad and I don't count Allan as he is next seasons player as it stands on next seasons budget
No counting Efe either.

Fuzzywuzzy
30-01-2019, 07:45 PM

Made me laugh at least!! That Tam Berry eh?

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 07:51 PM
No counting Efe either.

Why not counting Efe?

Radium
30-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Cummings confirmed as having his loan at Peterborough terminated. Must mean they’ve found a club for him to go to.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190130/186648881f6e7e1bf25a2020410cc4b4.jpg

Speedway
30-01-2019, 07:53 PM
McNulty isn’t leaving reading for anywhere apart from Hibs.

Thought he’d has his medical?

Jpdhfc
30-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Why not counting Efe?

Sorry my mistake.

30-01-2019, 07:59 PM

Made me laugh at least!! That Tam Berry eh?

Keith Lemon called him a douchebag. :greengrin

badabing67
30-01-2019, 08:02 PM

Aberdeen - 2
Celtic - 3
Dundee - 7
Hamilton - 2
Hearts - 2
LIVI - 6 (1 pre-contract
Motherwell - 2
St Johnstone - 2
St Mirren - 8

What about out going we lost Efe

Speedway
30-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Hibs are back in for...

Efe Ambrose.

And so are Bolton.

Winston Ingram
30-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Hibs are back in for...

Efe Ambrose.

And so are Bolton.

I hope he’s not wanting paid

badabing67
30-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Hibs are back in for...

Efe Ambrose.

And so are Bolton.

Where did you see that

Fuzzywuzzy
30-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Ms dempster is in line for a transfer to our city rivals according to them.

BILLYHIBS
30-01-2019, 08:25 PM
I hope he’s not wanting paid

:faf:

Ronniekirk
30-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Am sure Budge would love that to happen given the job she has done for us ,and would be seen as undermining us further
But can’t see it happening ,probably Hearts fans trying to twist the knife and wynd us up further

Speedway
30-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Where did you see that

Bolton based journo.

Tornadoes70
30-01-2019, 08:35 PM

I'm quite certain Ms Dempster would avoid the yams like the plague after the absolutely appalling way in which some of their thug fans treated Lenny at the piggery. It was utterly disgusting.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

The 90+2
30-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Thought he’d has his medical?

He has.

Speedway
30-01-2019, 08:38 PM
He has.

No he really hasn’t.

Scooter
30-01-2019, 08:38 PM
He has.

I don't think he has

allmodcons
30-01-2019, 08:41 PM
He has.

Where are you getting your 'info' from. You seemed certain he'd sign today. What's the hold up?

The 90+2
30-01-2019, 08:43 PM
No he really hasn’t.

Ok. If he hasn’t I apologise. He’s in Edinburgh and as far as I’m led to believe has had a medical this morning and passed it with readings blessing. It’s now between the clubs to sort something out.

Hibbyradge
30-01-2019, 08:44 PM
Ok. If he hasn’t I apologise. He’s in Edinburgh and as far as I’m led to believe has had a medical this morning and passed it with readings blessing. It’s now between the clubs to sort something out.

He's in Berkshire.

Speedway
30-01-2019, 08:44 PM
He's in Berkshire.

Yup

The 90+2
30-01-2019, 08:47 PM
Where are you getting your 'info' from. You seemed certain he'd sign today. What's the hold up?

If my post wasn’t deleted in November I said then he wanted to come to us and we had interest. I then pmd about 15 posters saying or confirming the name as was advised to keep it quiet. He’s in Edinburgh to sign for us. I’m not sure how much clearer it can be. But as usual, like on my thread I posted “aye you’re making it up etc etc etc” there’s very little point in posting what you hear on here. It just ends up in abuse and bullying.

allmodcons
30-01-2019, 08:48 PM

Having appeared confident and (semi) credible earlier today you appear to be winging it now.

MacGruber
30-01-2019, 08:52 PM
The Sun confirming Lennon and his number 2 Brian Rice have left the club.... what a rag!

Speedway
30-01-2019, 08:53 PM
The Sun confirming Lennon and his number 2 Brian Rice have left the club.... what a rag!

Rice apparently the new Accies manager btw.

Hibbyradge
30-01-2019, 08:56 PM
If my post wasn’t deleted in November I said then he wanted to come to us and we had interest. I then pmd about 15 posters saying or confirming the name as was advised to keep it quiet. He’s in Edinburgh to sign for us. I’m not sure how much clearer it can be. But as usual, like on my thread I posted “aye you’re making it up etc etc etc” there’s very little point in posting what you hear on here. It just ends up in abuse and bullying.

Are you being bullied?

You should report the bullies.

MM is not in Edinburgh, however.

Tornadoes70
30-01-2019, 08:56 PM

To be fair mate you had folk convinced he was signing today and now we hear he's in Berkshire instead. You even had folk thinking it was Leigh, not your fault but come on you got it wrong. Its no biggie. He might be on his way later this week sometime instead?

matty_f
30-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Please do report any instances of bullying.

We'll suspend the accused until we've investigated or at least come to an agreement about how they leave the forum.

Inconsequential
30-01-2019, 09:03 PM
Please do report any instances of bullying.

We'll suspend the accused until we've investigated or at least come to an agreement about how they leave the forum. Hopefully with no pay off! :greengrin