Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Hyndman
Horgan

Kamberi

Same team that thrashed Hamilton 6-0 but swapping Slivka for Horgan. Would prefer wee Tam but doubt he’ll be fit enough to start.

tamig
14-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Hyndman
Horgan

Kamberi

Same team that thrashed Hamilton 6-0 but swapping Slivka for Horgan. Would prefer wee Tam but doubt he’ll be fit enough to start.

Hanlon and Gray both fit?

Gmack7
14-11-2018, 09:49 PM
surely McLaren plays

HibeeDaz6270
14-11-2018, 10:50 PM
Same team as Aberdeen for me. ( Hanlon for McGregor / Porteous if available )

Inconsequential
14-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Bogdan, Gray, Stevenson, Milligan, Ambrose, Hanlon, Boyle, Mallan, Kamberi, Slivka, Evans.

Sir David Gray
14-11-2018, 11:04 PM
Bogdan, Gray, Stevenson, Milligan, Ambrose, Hanlon, Boyle, Mallan, Kamberi, Slivka, Evans.

Who's Evans?

EH54
15-11-2018, 06:04 AM
It's tough, if we are going to be sticking with 3-5-2 then if gray is fit where does it leave Boyle if we want maclaren and flo together? For the game against dundee I would go if all fit..

Bogdan

Boyle
Ambrose
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Hyndman/slivka

Kamberi
Maclaren

sauzee=legend
15-11-2018, 06:18 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Hyndman
Horgan

Kamberi

I agree with this team.

Keep Horgan and Boyle high and wide, no need for 3 central defenders at home against Dundee. Push Gray and Stevenson high when in possession and if needed, Milligan can step back into the centre of the defence if we lose possession to give us cover - we are at home against the bottom club, we need to come out and attack.

broondog
15-11-2018, 08:27 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Hyndman
Horgan

Kamberi

I would honestly drop boyle and play Flo and McLaren up front, apart from that agree

J-C
15-11-2018, 08:35 AM
Only way to play them is to attack.

Bogdan

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Hyndman
Milligan
Mallan

Boyle
MacLaren
Kamberi

Blaster
15-11-2018, 08:36 AM
I would honestly drop boyle and play Flo and McLaren up front, apart from that agree

We need to get back to having our strongest core of 9 playing in their correct position most weeks. For me that includes Boyle, Flo and Maclaren.

That would leave a couple of places up for grabs depending on the opposition and formation needed

stantonhibby
15-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Who's Evans?

Gareth is back at the club right enough

we are hibs
15-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

Blaster
15-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

That’s the team for me 👍

Diclonius
15-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

Yes

HibbyAndy
15-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Gareth is back at the club right enough

:tee hee::tee hee:

K.Marx
15-11-2018, 10:36 AM
Given Boyle, McLaren and Milligan are all in Oz this weekend is it a stick on they’ll all be in fit shape for this? I’m not sure how long the effects of jet lag last but was expecting at least one of them to maybe not make the starting line up.

danhibees1875
15-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Given Boyle, McLaren and Milligan are all in Oz this weekend is it a stick on they’ll all be in fit shape for this? I’m not sure how long the effects of jet lag last but was expecting at least one of them to maybe not make the starting line up.

They are key players for us, if we're also missing PH and SDG on top of that then it's a tricky one. I assume Agyepong is also still out too.

I'd start off with:

Bogdan
Whitts Ambrose Porteous Stevenson
Bartley
Horgan Slivka Mallan
Kamberi Shaw

Then with Gray, Hanlon, Milligan, Boyle/Agyepong, and Maclaren coming in to the team depending on their respective fitness levels.

Inconsequential
15-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Gareth is back at the club right enough 10/10 :wink:

Winston Ingram
15-11-2018, 03:44 PM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Lewis

Milligan
Mallan
Hyndman

Boyle
Kamberi
Horgan

IGRIGI
15-11-2018, 04:06 PM
.........Bogdan

...Ambrose McGregor Porteous

Boyle...................... Stevenson

...Mallan Milligan Horgan

......Kamberi Maclaren

Hanlon comes in for McGregor if fit.

HibbyAndy
15-11-2018, 05:47 PM
We have a wee bit strength in depth so any team that HAS to have Mclaren and Flo up top should wipe the floor with most teams

These guys are lost on there own with 1 up top , They BOTH have to be accommodated in the same team

Greenbeard
15-11-2018, 06:26 PM
I'd be v surprised if any one of these three starts given they only get back into the UK from Oz on Thursday. Bench maybe for Milligan and Maclaren, but Boyle's heid was in Oz for a few weeks before he went (maybe left behind there too) and he will be the least experienced in dealing with the jet lag so I'd defo count him out altogether.

What news on Bartley who I read limped off in the warm-up up at Sheepoddrie?

Sproule Three
16-11-2018, 06:23 AM
I'd be v surprised if any one of these three starts given they only get back into the UK from Oz on Thursday. Bench maybe for Milligan and Maclaren, but Boyle's heid was in Oz for a few weeks before he went (maybe left behind there too) and he will be the least experienced in dealing with the jet lag so I'd defo count him out altogether.

Milliigan and probably MacLaren will cope ok.
The A league players have often played midweek in Europe and backed up ok on return- sometimes on a Friday night .
Will be a new experience for Boyle though

Greenbeard
16-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Milliigan and probably MacLaren will cope ok.
The A league players have often played midweek in Europe and backed up ok on return- sometimes on a Friday night .
Will be a new experience for Boyle though
I accept it is not too bad adjusting after one c.24-hour trip and c.12-hour time zone change, and no doubt they will be fine to perform in Oz having travelled from here. It's the effect of two back-to-back trips in 9-10 days that makes the difference and needs more recovery time. Despite jet-lag I can see M'n'M being able to focus and energise for a 20min sub appearance but not for 90 mins, or 3/4 of the game.

Gmack7
16-11-2018, 12:55 PM
a bit off track.can anyone tell me the date when Dundee beat us 4 . 0 at ER? they were 4 up after 30mins. mid to late 80s maybe

HibbyAndy
16-11-2018, 02:38 PM
a bit off track.can anyone tell me the date when Dundee beat us 4 . 0 at ER? they were 4 up after 30mins. mid to late 80s maybe

15th August 1987

EH54
16-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Boyle has just became a dad too. I know if I sauntered across the globe for a week, came home and told the Mrs I was away to the football there would be wars, so maybe Boyle will need to go Christmas shopping instead..

Gmack7
16-11-2018, 03:27 PM
15th August 1987

Thanks Andy, I took a mate from Huddersfield to his 1st Hibs game that Day,we were back in the pub watching the HT scores, He's back for the game next week:wink:

HibbyAndy
16-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Thanks Andy, I took a mate from Huddersfield to his 1st Hibs game that Day,we were back in the pub watching the HT scores, He's back for the game next week:wink:

Aw christ tell him no to bother :greengrin

JimBHibees
16-11-2018, 03:57 PM
15th August 1987

Think we had beaten Rangers the midweek before as well, remember John Brown running riot for Dundee.

majorhibs
16-11-2018, 10:38 PM
4 goals 3 assists at this stage for someone never usually dropped, & involved in so many plays, is way way below my expectations. Much improvement needed for me.

Lancs Harp
16-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Kamberi

Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi

Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi

Kamberi
Kamberi

12-0 Hibs

Sproule Three
17-11-2018, 04:53 AM
I accept it is not too bad adjusting after one c.24-hour trip and c.12-hour time zone change, and no doubt they will be fine to perform in Oz having travelled from here. It's the effect of two back-to-back trips in 9-10 days that makes the difference and needs more recovery time. Despite jet-lag I can see M'n'M being able to focus and energise for a 20min sub appearance but not for 90 mins, or 3/4 of the game.
He’s done it loads of times .
Played in Melbourne - Socceroos friendly in Europe and back playing for Melbourne within a 9-10 day turnaround

Greenbeard
22-11-2018, 08:50 AM
Bounce...........

Franck Stanton
23-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Boyle has just became a dad too. I know if I sauntered across the globe for a week, came home and told the Mrs I was away to the football there would be wars, so maybe Boyle will need to go Christmas shopping instead..

Aye, but Boyle wouldn't just be going to the football, he'd be going to work.

Billy Whizz
23-11-2018, 03:14 PM
A wee reminder that the rugby starts at 2.30 at Murrafield tomorrow, for those travelling from the west of the city

hfc rd
23-11-2018, 03:53 PM
Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

That’s the team I’d go with as well.

number9dream
23-11-2018, 06:00 PM
That’s the team I’d go with as well.

No Sir David, so Whittaker or a debut for Harry?

Booked4Being-Ugly
23-11-2018, 06:02 PM
The wee man just spoke to SDG, he's still out unfortunately.

where'stheslope
23-11-2018, 06:14 PM
If results go our way we could move up 1 or 2 places tomorrow back into top 6!!!!

hfc rd
23-11-2018, 06:18 PM
No Sir David, so Whittaker or a debut for Harry?

Mavrias for me. Give him a chance

Billy Whizz
23-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Mavrias for me. Give him a chance

I’m sure he’ll start

bingo70
23-11-2018, 07:32 PM
I’ve got no idea what the team will be tomorrow, not the faintest.

Hopefully get to see Agyeopong getting a decent run out though, he was looking a really good player until his injury.

Franck Stanton
23-11-2018, 11:22 PM
My team would be .........

.............Rocky...........

Harry....Effe......Hanlon........Lewis

...............Milligan............

.......Boyle...............Horgan...

...............Mallan........

.....McLaren............Kamberi....

JimBHibees
24-11-2018, 07:14 AM
A wee reminder that the rugby starts at 2.30 at Murrafield tomorrow, for those travelling from the west of the city

Thanks for the heads up.

eastcoasthibby
24-11-2018, 08:05 AM

This team would be it for me today, with Boyle continuing with his form form that he found for Australia, lets get the 'deadly duo' kamberi and J mac relationship back playing and working again.

H18 SFR
24-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Any updates on our wider injury list?

JimboHibs
24-11-2018, 08:54 AM

Like the look of that,apart from Rocky ... Bogdan has done nothing to deserve getting dropped.

Forza Fred
24-11-2018, 10:24 AM

Both MacLaren and Milligan are experiencedtravellers and know how to keep their bodies in good nick on long haul flights, which is routine now as far as they are concerned.

As for Boyle, he will be pumped after his very successful trip, and rather than rest him I’d have him first name on the team sheet.

Yes, their bodies may be slightly affected, but It’s Australia these professional athletes are returning from, not Mars!

Hibbyradge
24-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Kamberi

Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi

Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi
Kamberi

Kamberi
Kamberi

12-0 Hibs

Subs:

Sproule, Sproule, Sproule, Sproule, Sproule, Sproule, Sproule

Allant1981
24-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Rocky(needs game time)
Mavrias
Ambrose
McGregor
Stevenson
Milligan
Slivka
Mallan
Hyndman
Maclaren
Kamberi

makaveli1875
24-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Rocky

Mavrias
Porteous
Ambrose
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Hyndman

MacLaren
Kamberi

Stuart93
24-11-2018, 11:15 AM
I’d go with the same 11 as Aberdeen game, would be nice to see Hanlon or Gray feature. Can’t accept anything less than 3 points today

DarlingtonHibee
24-11-2018, 11:23 AM
I’d go with the same 11 as Aberdeen game, would be nice to see Hanlon or Gray feature. Can’t accept anything less than 3 points today

Don't think either will feature.

SRHibs
24-11-2018, 11:27 AM

Same 11 from Aberdeen game, agreed.

Keith_M
24-11-2018, 11:35 AM

Or from Glasgow and are currently on a train full of egg chasers and hen parties

😥