PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss the 'This is how it feels' for the Aberdeen Game

Moulin Yarns
14-11-2018, 10:05 AM
I've been away so not been on Hibs.net as often and I was looking for Jonnyboy's match report but can't find it. Did I miss it or is there not one?

BILLYHIBS
14-11-2018, 10:14 AM
I've been away so not been on Hibs.net as often and I was looking for Jonnyboy's match report but can't find it. Did I miss it or is there not one?
Posted missing like the team or perhaps got blown away in the wind 😁👍🏾

Jonnyboy
14-11-2018, 10:50 AM

Apologies. Was knackered when I got back from Pittodrie and decided I’d do it on the Saturday morning but fell foul of a virus which floored me for a few days. Might still do it tonight just to keep the flow going 😀

Moulin Yarns
14-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Apologies. Was knackered when I got back from Pittodrie and decided I’d do it on the Saturday morning but fell foul of a virus which floored me for a few days. Might still do it tonight just to keep the flow going 😀

You're a star. I always read them for some perspective compared to the carnage that usually appears. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup::not worth

BILLYHIBS
14-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Agree 100% Enjoy and always look forward to your entertaining and interesting match reports Keep up the good work and wish you a speedy recovery

Greenbeard
14-11-2018, 11:20 AM
No doubt level-headed as usual. Go with the Flo. Just be careful what you say about Jamie Mac! :wink:

Waxy
14-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Maybe just didnt feel like it.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-11-2018, 07:08 PM
JB can I ask how it feels to have authored and documented Hibstory including I sure those real low lights of the Fenton, Calderclown eras through to Stubbsy, the cup and Lenny.
How did it feel to see us emerge from the darkness?

BILLYHIBS
14-11-2018, 07:12 PM
Any sign of the third book coming oot Johnny Boy?

Keith_M
14-11-2018, 07:23 PM

I'll buy it, so there's definitely a market

:greengrin

O'Rourke3
14-11-2018, 07:27 PM
:I'm waiti:I'm waiti:I'm waiti:I'm waiti

Ronniekirk
14-11-2018, 08:44 PM
The problem now is those three missed chances and Ryan's slack pass and poor recevery are indelibly stamped on the psyche already

Jonnyboy
14-11-2018, 08:51 PM
JB can I ask how it feels to have authored and documented Hibstory including I sure those real low lights of the Fenton, Calderclown eras through to Stubbsy, the cup and Lenny.
How did it feel to see us emerge from the darkness?

Made me feel like a born again Christian :greengrin It was a hard slog at times but enjoyable nonetheless :agree:

I'm looking in to self publishing, Billy as my original publisher pulled the plug on book three

I'll buy it, so there's definitely a market

That's one sale then :greengrin

:greengrin

BILLYHIBS
14-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Put me down for one too

The 90+2
14-11-2018, 09:21 PM
What was the two books if you don’t mind me asking?

Jonnyboy
14-11-2018, 09:24 PM
What was the two books if you don’t mind me asking?

Book one was "At Easter Road they play" and book two was "In Colours Green and White"

The 90+2
14-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Book one was "At Easter Road they play" and book two was "In Colours Green and White"

Thanks Jonny 👍 I’ll certainly be looking them out now.