PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Sales

Salisbury Hibby
13-11-2018, 09:32 PM
As a season ticket holder, I want to get another ticket for a mate. Option online seems to be to buy two tickets, then release my season ticket seat, but I'm worried about being out of pocket.

Anyone done this before? I'd rather do this online than phone up the ticket office.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
13-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Phoning the ticket office is the simplest solution though - a phone call to sort two seats together, swap your ST for the day and it`ll be over and done with a couple of minutes later.

Salisbury Hibby
13-11-2018, 09:38 PM
Phoning the ticket office is the simplest solution though - a phone call to sort two seats together, swap your ST for the day and it`ll be over and done with a couple of minutes later.As long as I don't have to pay a booking fee, I suppose it will have to do.
But the club should be developing their online systems so that these scenarios are possible to self-serve.

Carheenlea
13-11-2018, 09:46 PM
As long as I don't have to pay a booking fee, I suppose it will have to do.
But the club should be developing their online systems so that these scenarios are possible to self-serve.

No, there will be no booking fee I dont think. A quid for postage and you'll have your tickets through the door next day. 0844 844 1875, option 2, and that gets you through to ticket office who will sort you out.

Salisbury Hibby
14-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Sorted. Thanks. Option 2 is very important. The guy on Option 1 wasn't much help :)

Carheenlea
14-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Sorted. Thanks. Option 2 is very important. The guy on Option 1 wasn't much help :)

Good stuff - Yes, option 1 is a call centre whereas option 2 takes you to office direct. The old direct number is now out of use I think and this is now the only way to get through. Handy to know for future enquiries. In all the years I’ve dealt with the ticket office on the phone I’ve never had the slightest of problems. Always dealt with efficiently and promptly.