PDA

View Full Version : Half Season Tickets

Iceman1875
11-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know when they will be on sale?

Thanks guys.

The 90+2
11-11-2018, 04:49 PM
28th Nov would be ideal for me before she gets my bank card 😃😃
Can anyone let me know how hard it is to change seats half way through if you want to get a child one for xmas and obviously all sit together?

Billy Whizz
11-11-2018, 04:50 PM
28th Nov would be ideal for me before she gets my bank card 😃😃
Can anyone let me know how hard it is to change seats half way through if you want to get a child one for xmas and obviously all sit together?

It will be hard, as you’ll obviously need to find 2 spare ones together
Have a look at seating plan for Dundee game as an example, see where seats are available

The 90+2
11-11-2018, 04:52 PM
It will be hard, as you’ll obviously need to find 2 spare ones together
Have a look at seating plan for Dundee game as an example, see where seats are available

Me and the lad can move from West to family for his brother to come though and thanks for pointing that out Billy, wouldn’t want any reimbursement and would have a couple of new seats open in the decent seats but my 6 year old greetin’ every week is getting to me 😁

Billy Whizz
11-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Me and the lad can move from West to family for his brother to come though and thanks for pointing that out Billy, wouldn’t want any reimbursement and would have a couple of new seats open in the decent seats but my 6 year old greetin’ every week is getting to me 😁

Not too many in the Fanily section though
Might be better in the East

The 90+2
11-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Not too many in the Fanily section though
Might be better in the East

Cool wouldn’t mind either way mate I presumed there would be more there I might start to look into it tomorrow because I’m like I say come the 28th it’s not bought then it will be on the backlist for her 😃

CMurdoch
11-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Cool wouldn’t mind either way mate I presumed there would be more there I might start to look into it tomorrow because I’m like I say come the 28th it’s not bought then it will be on the backlist for her ��

If you get the right number of seats in the FF lower, even if they are not together.

This is the smart bit :wink:.

Once at a match move to 3 of the two hundreds seats in the FF lower which are empty at almost every game.
Simples.

PatHead
12-11-2018, 09:38 PM
Heard that half season tickets go on sale this week so look out for an announcement and get in quick.

wookie70
12-11-2018, 10:37 PM
If you get the right number of seats in the FF lower, even if they are not together.

Once at a match move to 3 of the two hundreds seats in the FF lower which are empty at almost every game.
Simples.

Or even walk up the stairs and sit and get a better view

The 90+2
12-11-2018, 10:41 PM

Simples.

I get the point but I would never risk it! 👍

Gaffer1875
13-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Heard that half season tickets go on sale this week so look out for an announcement and get in quick.

Thanks! Got my eye on two in the FF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB62
13-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Ticket Master are apparently going to be at ER on Thursday & Friday to update? the system and iron out a few problems (and there are a few problems).
Maybe once they have been and gone, half S.T. will go on sale.

PatHead
13-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Ticket Master are apparently going to be at ER on Thursday & Friday to update? the system and iron out a few problems (and there are a few problems).
Maybe once they have been and gone, half S.T. will go on sale.

May be before then so anyone looking should keep an eye out.

Gaffer1875
13-11-2018, 11:53 AM
May be before then so anyone looking should keep an eye out.

You make me believe you are in the know [emoji6]so come on, when are they going on sale?!

Daydreamer
13-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Half season tickets looking quite attractive for the remaining 9 home games. Finish in the top half and that would include two games against the cockroaches from Gorgie, Aberdeen, Rangers, Celtic, Kilmarnock, Hamilton, Motherwell and one other. Suppose the price will determine the take up.

Keith_M
13-11-2018, 02:05 PM
I get the point but I would never risk it! 👍

Honestly, it's not a risk, that area is never anywhere near full.

Steven79
13-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Honestly, it's not a risk, that area is never anywhere near full.

That's one of the reasons why I want to move despite the price as the atmosphere is fairly rubbish for most games in that area with all the free seats and loads of kids not even watching the game.

Gaffer1875
14-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Now on sale! I got my two!