PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Fans Today

HibbySpurs
11-11-2018, 07:29 AM
I assume there will be a minutes silence at Livingston today?

I sincerely hope that Celtic fans respect it if so.

I fully respect a person’s right to wear or not wear poppies and to have their own opinion on any issue.

However to not respect a minutes silence today of all days would in my opinion not only shame Celtic but also Scottish football and the nation as a whole as jeering or booing would no doubt find its way into news wires across the globe.

I hope they do respect it but I have my doubts.

Baldy Foghorn
11-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Nice sentiment, not really our concern though

green day
11-11-2018, 07:49 AM
I will be quite pleased when today is over.

Anyone who wants to remember is entitled to do so, but I hate the self righteous way the BBC etc have to ensure everything and everyone has a poppy.........and those who don't are looked on as pariahs.

I'm not fussed either way what Celtic fans do today, my assumption is that some won't "honour" the silence for their own reasons.

KDY Hibs
11-11-2018, 08:17 AM

This.

Ringothedog
11-11-2018, 09:31 AM

Correct

Onceinawhile
11-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Celtic released a statement saying that livingston had informed them there would be a minutes silence today. The comments under it need to be seen to be believed.

Also the idea that celtic needed to be informed there would be a minutes silence on November the 11th is just ridiculous.

Sir David Gray
11-11-2018, 09:50 AM
I think the majority of them probably will observe it. Sadly there is a large minority within the Celtic support who are unlikely to respect it.

I'm expecting some disruption today sadly and for Sky to turn the mics down again.

Hibernia&Alba
11-11-2018, 09:54 AM
As it's the centenery of the end of WW1 today, surely they can stay quiet for sixty seconds just this once. That can't be an unreasonable request. If they wish to protest the history of the British army in Ireland (much of which is terrible) a silent protest via banners might be more appropriate. There are ways of getting one's point across, and it seems to me that disrupting a short moment of remembrance to mark one hundred years since the end of a war which wiped out an entire generation of Europe's young men, isn't the best way.

In relation to the game, I have Celtc on my accumulator; surely it's an away banker.

hibbydog
11-11-2018, 10:04 AM

Not a concern to hibs. But it will be to those interested in the image of Scottish football overall following all the off field stuff recently.

Celtic fans recently filmed singing ‘you can shove your ****ing poppies up your arse’ so you can guarantee that they will generate further shame today.

I don’t really give a ****, but sky cameras and newspapers will report it and Folks down south will (wrongly) judge our game by things like this, which is not good.

IGRIGI
11-11-2018, 10:12 AM
A group of people who've never been to Ireland that are using the fact that they have a great great grandmother from Ireland to disrupt a minutes silence is without doubt the most cringeworthy thing in Scottish football.

Hibernia&Alba
11-11-2018, 10:14 AM
A group of people who've never been to Ireland that are using the fact that they have a great great grandmother from Ireland to disrupt a minutes silence is without doubt the most cringeworthy thing in Scottish football.

There will be a fair few who have travelled over from Ireland for the game. Always are at every Celtic/Rangers match.

Carheenlea
11-11-2018, 10:17 AM
I read a piece from some Celtic group appealing for them to not disrupt the minutes silence, and that while they understood there were reasons not to support the poppy appeal for sections of their support, there were many more reasons to why the same sections should respect and observe the silence.
Will likely fall on deaf ears as the disruption in the past has been less about political protest but more attention seeking.

Pretty Boy
11-11-2018, 10:18 AM
There was footage from within the stand a few years back when Celtic fans disrupted the silence at Pittodrie. The vast majority observed it, a handful didn't and a lot of the noise was made up of people shouting down that handful.

I'd hope everyone just lets that handful who can't keep their traps shut or wait outside for 60 seconds show themselves up. I've expressed my opinion on the route rememberance has gone down before but I would never dream of disrupting a minutes silence. If you don't agree with it wait outside until it's over and let those who wish to pay their respects do so in peace.

Keith_M
11-11-2018, 10:20 AM
As it's the centenery of the end of WW1 today, surely they can stay quiet for sixty seconds just this once. That can't be an unreasonable request. If they wish to protest the history of the British army in Ireland (much of which is terrible) a silent protest via banners might be more approparite. There are ways of getting one's point across, and it seems to me that disrupting a short moment of remembrance to mark one hundred years since the end of a war which wiped out an entire generation of Europe's young men, isn't the best way.

In relation to the game, I have Celtc on my accumulator; surely it's an away banker.

If they do that on another day, I'd have no problem with that.

I'm not a Poppy wearer and don't go to Remembrance Ceremonies but I think using these things for your own political ends is disgusting.

For goodness sake, millions of people died, surely the morons can at least remember that.

SirDavidsNapper
11-11-2018, 10:22 AM
The best fans in the world will cover themselves in class again. Hopefully the RB Leipzig manager is watching.

Liam978
11-11-2018, 10:35 AM

Maybe not your concern Stevie ( and i'm referring to the actual rememberance and not what Celtic fans will or will not do) but I for one will not forget. GBNF. Also I personally thought that it was a brilliant tribute yesterday at Doncaster races to the 8,000,000 horses that died in the conflict. However I also respect each individual " to their own".

CockneyRebel
11-11-2018, 11:29 AM
I will be quite pleased when today is over.

Anyone who wants to remember is entitled to do so, but I hate the self righteous way the BBC etc have to ensure everything and everyone has a poppy.........and those who don't are looked on as pariahs.

I'm not fussed either way what Celtic fans do today, my assumption is that some won't "honour" the silence for their own reasons.

The BBC are a service provider and so cater mainly for the majority (and the bit I've put in bold is a ridiculous statement).

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-11-2018, 11:48 AM
If the Celtc fans ( and it is an if) disrupt the minutes silence, why will this be any different to the sectarianism that will follow from the terracing for the next 90 minutes?

hibbydog
11-11-2018, 11:52 AM
Not a concern to hibs. But it will be to those interested in the image of Scottish football overall following all the off field stuff recently.

Celtic fans recently filmed singing ‘you can shove your ****ing poppies up your arse’ so you can guarantee that they will generate further shame today.

I don’t really give a ****, but sky cameras and newspapers will report it and Folks down south will (wrongly) judge our game by things like this, which is not good.

I’ve changed my mind. It is a concern to hibs. These scenes will be seen round the world and the embarrassing headlines will make it harder to attract players and sponsors to our league.

Antifa Hibs
11-11-2018, 11:53 AM
If the Celtc fans ( and it is an if) disrupt the minutes silence, why will this be any different to the sectarianism that will follow from the terracing for the next 90 minutes?

Because neither are sectarian?

Crass, embarrassing, offensive (to some) yes - sectarian? No.

It will be well observed by 99% of the Celtic fans. A few dozen numpties will cause a scene, Sky Sports will have the mics turned down then there will be a few hours of mass-hysteria on every football forum in the country, just like the last 5yrs.

Personally i don't see why they're having a minutes silence an hour after the national silence anyway...

hibsbollah
11-11-2018, 11:56 AM
My boys club had a two minute silence this morning games. It was very simple, four teams standing together locking arms and parents and coaches with bowed heads on the sidelines. Just the sound of birds. Personally I found it very moving as I usually do.

I never think of it as a celebration of war, the British empire or the armed forces, I think of it as an opportunity to reflect on the futility of war and pay respect to the individuals, not the institutions. Don't let the donkeys lead the lions ever again. Thats my take on it, that everyone can take different things from the act of silence. I honestly don't see why anyone would want to disrupt it. Make it an expression of what YOU believe in.

green day
11-11-2018, 11:57 AM
The BBC are a service provider and so cater mainly for the majority (and the bit I've put in bold is a ridiculous statement).

I dont think it is.

However the wider issue is surely that after today the country will go back to its normal state of ignoring war veterans, their mental health, housing and disability issues until next November when they can stick £1 in a tin for a poppy again.

Sir David Gray
11-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Aidan McAnespie loud and clear within the first minute.

So predictable.

BoltonHibee
11-11-2018, 12:03 PM

So predictable.

Great song

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wookie70
11-11-2018, 12:04 PM
I dont think it is.

However the wider issue is surely that after today the country will go back to its normal state of ignoring war veterans, their mental health, housing and disability issues until next November when they can stick £1 in a tin for a poppy again.

Agree with this but would add that at least those who have been in the war have a charity supporting them who are backed to the hilt by the main stream media. The poor sods that suffer mental health, housing and other similar issues to veterans and who worked in other Public Services receive little or no backing. Nor do other workers in far more dangerous jobs such as fishing and farming

silverhibee
11-11-2018, 12:05 PM

It's started already.

Antifa Hibs
11-11-2018, 12:07 PM
It's started already.

What's sectarian about a song about an unarmed man who was murdered?

Huns and hertz fans will be raging that the silence was observed by everyone in the ground. No point scoring opportunities.

Not wanting to become a poppy polis but the size of the ones on Livingston's jerseys - bigger than the club crest!

Sir David Gray
11-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Great song

No place for it in a Scottish football stadium.

BoltonHibee
11-11-2018, 12:08 PM

Maybe so, still a great song though.

BoltonHibee
11-11-2018, 12:09 PM
How was the minutes silence prior to kick off?

BullsCloseHibs
11-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Minutes silence wasn't impeccable at Murrayfield yesterday either. Think it's time everyone started to cool the beans a bit. Don't let it run yer life!

Elephant Stone
11-11-2018, 12:11 PM

Seemed perfectly silent, a lot of people will disappointed to hear.

Antifa Hibs

Impeccably observed by both sets of fans. The only noise coming from a seagull and a 747 that that had just left Edinburgh airport.

Gloucester Hibs

Well observed from what I saw/heard

BullsCloseHibs
11-11-2018, 12:14 PM

Huns and hertz fans will be raging that the silence was observed by everyone in the ground. No point scoring opportunities.

Not wanting to become a poppy polis but the size of the ones on Livingston's jerseys - bigger than the club crest!

Some on here will rage that it was well observed!

steakbake
11-11-2018, 12:15 PM

Can’t stand the annual Celtic/Remembrance Day hysteria. Well observed it seems. See you all again next year when hopefully there’ll be a talking point.

One Day Soon
11-11-2018, 12:19 PM
In my opinion anyone who cannot observe a brief silence once a year in respect for all those killed in the wars is a complete tool - no exceptions. You can be honouring whatever you want or nothing at all for whatever reason during that time, you don't all have to be uniformly thinking the same thing.

A bit of dignity is not much to ask, though I also miss the time before we had this grievance/offence culture ready to jump on every single opportunity.

adhibs
11-11-2018, 12:19 PM

its got as much place as the politics of the minutes silence.

One Day Soon
11-11-2018, 12:20 PM

Good and fair play to them all - apart from the disappointed.

bigwheel
11-11-2018, 12:21 PM

I’ve no problem with it ..

Not sure when this song police stuff became so dominant in Scotland..songs reflect on the crowd and the club...i don’t care what songs are sung. From any club..it defines them..Rangers, Celtic, Hearts , us, whoever...

Unless it is illegal..in my view, fans can sing anything they want..if it is hateful..then that’s who they are..if it’s an Irish rebel song ..then that’s who they are..

Never found songs a thing that winds me up...

overdrive
11-11-2018, 12:51 PM
Why are the Livi players wearing English poppies on their shirts?

Hibernia&Alba
11-11-2018, 12:54 PM
I didn't notice any noise at all during the pre-match silence.

Pretty Boy
11-11-2018, 12:57 PM

No doubt some footage will appear of someone laughing or looking at a phone or sonething so the affronted can still have their bit of sport.

Sir David Gray
11-11-2018, 12:59 PM

Me neither which is good although I find all the posts on Twitter from Celtic fans congratulating the fans at the game for doing something that fans of every other club in the UK have managed to do this weekend quite weird.

Hi Heid Yin
11-11-2018, 01:00 PM
My boys club had a two minute silence this morning games. It was very simple, four teams standing together locking arms and parents and coaches with bowed heads on the sidelines. Just the sound of birds. Personally I found it very moving as I usually do.

I never think of it as a celebration of war, the British empire or the armed forces, I think of it as an opportunity to reflect on the futility of war and pay respect to the individuals, not the institutions. Don't let the donkeys lead the lions ever again. Thats my take on it, that everyone can take different things from the act of silence. I honestly don't see why anyone would want to disrupt it. Make it an expression of what YOU believe in.

:top marks

bigwheel
11-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Why are the Livi players wearing English poppies on their shirts?

There’s different types of poppies ??

Phil MaGlass
11-11-2018, 01:07 PM
certainly a time to reflect, there were also Irish men and women that fought in the Great war, I think it would have looked pretty bad on sellik fans had they not observed it as many of their fans are of course Scottish.

Pretty Boy
11-11-2018, 01:08 PM

Yep, the Scottish poppy and the one in the rest of the UK are quite distinct from each other.

bigwheel
11-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Yep the Scottish and Engand and Wales poppies are quite distinct from each other.

Never knew that...

overdrive
11-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Never knew that...

The RUK one has two petals and a leaf. The Scottish one has four petals and no leaf.

bigwheel
11-11-2018, 01:27 PM
The RUK one has two petals and a leaf. The Scottish one has four petals and no leaf.

Everyday a school day [emoji106]

Bristolhibby
11-11-2018, 01:36 PM

I think they contribute to two totally different charities.

The Royal British Legion in the Rest of the U.K. and the Haig Fund in Scotland.

J

overdrive
11-11-2018, 01:38 PM
I think they contribute to two totally different charities.

The Royal British Legion in the Rest of the U.K. and the Haig Fund in Scotland.

J

Yep. I see the officials are wearing the same one, so it must be what the SFA have arranged.

Ryan69
11-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Impeccably observed by both sets of fans. The only noise coming from a seagull and a 747 that that had just left Edinburgh airport.

747s don't take off from Edinburgh. Runway isn't long enough

Keith_M
11-11-2018, 01:47 PM

You don't think that's a deliberate attempt to be crassly offensive?

There is a religio-political divide in Northern Ireland and parts of the West of Scotland. It's you're right to be pedantic about what constitutes 'sectarian', but I think it's pretty clear to the majority that they see themselves as defending either side of that divide... no matter who it offends.

Keith_M
11-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Well done to the Celtc Fans on managing (today) to do what comes naturally to Fans of every other club

:aok:

The 90+2
11-11-2018, 02:29 PM

So predictable.

Didn’t he play for St Johnstone?

Ozyhibby
11-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Glad it’s over. Poppy police are getting more hardline every year. Why can’t people pay their respects without trying to make everyone do it to?

The 90+2
11-11-2018, 02:30 PM
its got as much place as the politics of the minutes silence.

😂😂😂😂

Sir David Gray
11-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Didn’t he play for St Johnstone?

Not sure if you're being funny or not but no he didn't. He was shot outside a Gaelic Football ground in 1988 after just passing a British Army checkpoint.

You're thinking of Kieran McAnespie.

Brummie_Hibs
11-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Not correct.

NAE NOOKIE
11-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Minutes silence wasn't impeccable at Murrayfield yesterday either. Think it's time everyone started to cool the beans a bit. Don't let it run yer life!

Ach … in a 67,000 crowd no doubt you will always get a few pissed up nutters or folk entering the stadium who haven't realised the silence has started.

Anyway … I find 50,000 hypocritical no voters singing about 'being a nation again' far more offensive :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
11-11-2018, 02:52 PM
747s don't take off from Edinburgh. Runway isn't long enoughI've seen one land there. Since it's not there any more, I presume it was able to take off. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The 90+2
11-11-2018, 02:55 PM
Not sure if you're being funny or not but no he didn't. He was shot outside a Gaelic Football ground in 1988 after just passing a British Army checkpoint.

You're thinking of Kieran McAnespie.

Yeah I was and I wasn’t being funny. I’ve no interest in Irish/war/British army ***** and I like it that way.

givescotlandfreedom
11-11-2018, 03:05 PM
I've seen one land there. Since it's not there any more, I presume it was able to take off. [emoji16]

They can and have done without a full fuel payload. A very rare visitor to Edinburgh though.

Hibernia&Alba
11-11-2018, 03:07 PM
They can and have done without a full fuel payload. A very rare visitor to Edinburgh though.

Nade was bigger and was often in Edinburgh :nade:

Hermit Crab
11-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Not correct.

Pretty sure there are no scheduled flights in/out of Edinburgh Airport involving 747 aircraft types. The runways are just too short to handle them without causing major disruption.

Pretty Boy
11-11-2018, 03:25 PM
I'm not sure how we have got here but the 747-8 series and the later generation of 747-4s would both be perfectly capable of landing and departing from Edinburgh. It's the fact much of the on ground equipment is unsuitable for them and that many airlines operate their long haul schedule from hubs for that reason that it doesn't happen often.

Here’s Lucy!
11-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Nade was bigger and was often in Edinburgh :nade:

:faf:

Brummie_Hibs
11-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Pretty sure there are no scheduled flights in/out of Edinburgh Airport involving 747 aircraft types. The runways are just too short to handle them without causing major disruption.
No scheduled flights is correct, however the 747 is able to take off from Edinburgh, and has done on many occasions for decades.

Edinburgh Airport terminal is not equipped to handle 747s.

WoreTheGreen
11-11-2018, 03:43 PM
No scheduled flights is correct, however the 747 is able to take off from Edinburgh, and has done on many occasions for decades.

Edinburgh Airport terminal is not equipped to handle 747s.

Rodger Rodger

Lago
11-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Rodger Rodger

Over and out.

Famous Fiver
11-11-2018, 04:02 PM
Lady Haig Poppy Fund was owed £185 in the Heart of Midlothian FC administration.

Let them never forget that.

Jamesie
11-11-2018, 04:08 PM
I've seen one land there. Since it's not there any more, I presume it was able to take off. [emoji16]

Here's one taking off: https://www.flickr.com/photos/johngilchrist/3896342681

Bristolhibby
11-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Speaking of the crowd, was there any Livy fans at the game?

Behind the goals to the Left side - Green & White.
Behind the goals to the Right side - Green & White
Center stand - Green & White

J

SirDavidsNapper
11-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Speaking of the crowd, was there any Livy fans at the game?

Behind the goals to the Left side - Green & White.
Behind the goals to the Right side - Green & White
Center stand - Green & White

J

Livi only get the main (camera) stand for any of their games. Away team get the other 3 sides.

Carheenlea
11-11-2018, 04:17 PM
I assume there will be a minutes silence at Livingston today?

I sincerely hope that Celtic fans respect it if so.

I fully respect a person’s right to wear or not wear poppies and to have their own opinion on any issue.

However to not respect a minutes silence today of all days would in my opinion not only shame Celtic but also Scottish football and the nation as a whole as jeering or booing would no doubt find its way into news wires across the globe.

I hope they do respect it but I have my doubts.

I'm not sure how we have got here but the 747-8 series and the later generation of 747-4s would both be perfectly capable of landing and departing from Edinburgh. It's the fact much of the on ground equipment is unsuitable for them and that many airlines operate their long haul schedule from hubs for that reason that it doesn't happen often.

Hibs.net :hilarious

Keith_M
11-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Hibs.net :hilarious

Never ceases to amaze me either.

:greengrin

The 90+2
11-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Lady Haig Poppy Fund was owed £185 in the Heart of Midlothian FC administration.

Wrong time and place for that today like.

Hermit Crab
11-11-2018, 05:01 PM
Over and out.

That is not a term used when transmitting via radios. Its contradictory.

Col2
11-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Mock outrage brigade will be a tad disappointed.

The whataboutery mob from last Wednesday are only just calming down ready for the next chapter.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
11-11-2018, 05:34 PM

In your opinion... thousands of others clearly disagree.

pollution
11-11-2018, 05:38 PM

The runway could deal with a fully laden 747 but there is no call for it.

I have seen Aer Lingus operate a 747 years ago, but was not fully fuelled but it would have been able to.

The A 380 fully laden could not take off at Edinburgh, but it could land.

11-11-2018, 05:41 PM

Yes, 2 types. Paid for and not paid for.

Albanian Hibs
11-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Hibs charter to Athens in 2001 was a 747

Sir David Gray
11-11-2018, 05:52 PM
In your opinion... thousands of others clearly disagree.

Is expressing an opinion not the whole point of an internet forum?

I never said anyone had to agree.

Greenbeard
11-11-2018, 06:26 PM
Aye right.

Hermit Crab
11-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Aye right.

Trust me its not, its a Hollywood invention.

Over - I have finished talking and I'm expecting a reply.

Out - I have finished talking and I'm not expecting a reply.

To use the term over and out after a transmission is not used as it's a contradiction, trust me. Especially when its a safety critical communication.

Lendo
11-11-2018, 06:42 PM

Actually it is. AirChina were the last to fly a 747 in to Edinburgh airport in 2011. It was a one-off flight to celebrate the opening of a new route.

Dancehibs
11-11-2018, 06:45 PM

To use the term over and out after a transmission is not used as it's a contradiction, trust me. Especially when its a safety critical communication.
Spot on mate. Over and Out has to be used correctly . Lives could be at stake

Greenbeard
11-11-2018, 06:48 PM

Copy that. I was being fasee....fasheesh...fisheesh.... ach, shush.

Hermit Crab
11-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Copy that. I was being fasee....fasheesh...fisheesh.... ach, shush.

:greengrin

Skol
11-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Not correct.

The planes however were taking off in the opposite direction around KO time so not possible for it to have gone over at that time as they were out over the forth

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
11-11-2018, 07:30 PM
Is expressing an opinion not the whole point of an internet forum?

I never said anyone had to agree.

Of course it is, hence why i posted mine!

nonshinyfinish
11-11-2018, 07:51 PM
I propose we replace all arguments about poppies with arguments about two-way radio etiquette.

vuefrom1875
11-11-2018, 08:01 PM

Lest we forget.

vuefrom1875
11-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Spot on mate. Over and Out has to be used correctly . Lives could be at stake

Roger 😎

CropleyWasGod
11-11-2018, 09:07 PM
I propose we replace all arguments about poppies with arguments about two-way radio etiquette.10-4

lapsedhibee
11-11-2018, 09:24 PM
I propose we replace all arguments about poppies with arguments about two-way radio etiquette.

Completely agree.

I've never thought "Papa" was satisfactory - way too patriarchal - and think that it should be replaced by "Poppy".

Jumbo
11-11-2018, 09:34 PM
The planes however were taking off in the opposite direction around KO time so not possible for it to have gone over at that time as they were out over the forth

if they were taking off over the Forth they'd have been flying over Livi on approach to landing !

Hermit Crab
11-11-2018, 10:12 PM
if they were taking off over the Forth they'd have been flying over Livi on approach to landing !

:agree:

FranckSuzy
11-11-2018, 10:22 PM

Thanks G, you've really cheered me up. You really are something else :hilarious

Hermit Crab
11-11-2018, 10:36 PM

Thanks G, you've really cheered me up. You really are something else :hilarious

Every day is school day :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
11-11-2018, 11:18 PM

-.-- --- ..- -.-. .- -. --. . - - .- . ..-. ..- -.-. -.- -·-·-- :greengrin

1875godsgift
12-11-2018, 12:56 AM
-.-- --- ..- -.-. .- -. --. . - - .- . ..-. ..- -.-. -.- -·-·-- :greengrin

How did that bypass the swear filter? Admins :rules:

tamig
12-11-2018, 07:21 AM
Our flight to Athens for the game that never was was on a 747. We took off from and landed back at Edinburgh.

skankomcphee
13-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Maybe so, still a great song though.

It is a beautiful ballad

The Pointer
13-11-2018, 05:37 PM

No markings - rendition flight?😎 (I know it'll be cargo.)

Bostonhibby
13-11-2018, 05:40 PM
I propose we replace all arguments about poppies with arguments about two-way radio etiquette.Roger that.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

CropleyWasGod
13-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Roger that.[emoji106]

.... said in a Sid James voice?

BullsCloseHibs
13-11-2018, 06:07 PM
No markings - rendition flight?😎 (I know it'll be cargo.)

That's the 747sp?

Bostonhibby
13-11-2018, 06:11 PM
.... said in a Sid James voice?[emoji4]

Keith_M
13-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Break 19, this is Big Trucker, there's a Bear In The Bushes.

pollution
13-11-2018, 07:48 PM

Not if the wind had changed direction between landing and take off.