PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Shinnie

Hibs90
10-11-2018, 08:20 AM
How many fouls did he get away with last night without a booking?

I lost count after 5. Meanwhile Mallan and Porteous get booked after 1 :confused:

BILLYHIBS
10-11-2018, 08:24 AM

I lost count after 5. Meanwhile Mallan and Porteous get booked after 1 :confused:
Yip! Still cannot believe he was not booked in the League Cup Quarter Final either :confused:

CallumLaidlaw
10-11-2018, 08:24 AM

Yip and one in particular could’ve been a booking on its own, but yeah I think it was six.
Meanwhile last week Kamberi was booked for his 3rd foul I think, and it wasn’t even a foul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum_62
10-11-2018, 08:25 AM

We cant complain about Mallans or Porteous booking

The 90+2
10-11-2018, 08:26 AM
He’s a good player.

Hibs90
10-11-2018, 08:26 AM
He’s a good player.

Influential I'd say, especially when he gets away with that every single week. Technically he is not very good. We could have done with him last night, albeit probably would have got booked on the first foul if he had been wearing a Hibs top.

Jones28
10-11-2018, 08:35 AM
He’s a good player.

He makes them tick, if he gets away with things who cares? We are desperate for a shinnie in our midfield.

Nicho87
10-11-2018, 08:39 AM
Really can’t stand Shinnie. I counted at least 4 he got away with. For once me and Stephen craigan agree on something as he said Shinnie seems to be always complaining after any challenge he gets pulled up for. How on earth that gets in a Scotland team is a sad state of where the national team is.

Smartie
10-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Influential I'd say, especially when he gets away with that every single week. Technically he is not very good. We could have done with him last night, albeit probably would have got booked on the first foul if he had been wearing a Hibs top.

Every time he's missing against us we get a result, when he plays we don't.

Very influential player, exactly the type we're crying out for if we're going to dominate a midfield again any time soon.

Beefster
10-11-2018, 09:15 AM
He’s a good player.

He’s one of those players involved in everything. I ****ing hate him because he’s a niggly prick but, if he played for us, I’d love him.

JimBHibees
10-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Obviously has taken on the Willie Miller school of reffing games. Can remember there was some discussion years ago about football bringing in the rugby rule of giving a free kick 10 yards nearer the goal for dissent to the ref and ex Hibby Tony Higgins saying if that was the case Willie would have played most of his career in Norway. :greengrin

hibsbollah
10-11-2018, 09:30 AM
He seems to have a magical waggy finger. Any foul that on normal occasions would result in a booking, he turns to the ref and does that 'tut tut you got it wrong there' finger wag that players seem to have picked up from Diego Costa. The hypnotised ref then forgets the yellow and lets him get on with it. It's like magic.

It's like the opposite to what Marvin Bartley has.

JimBHibees
10-11-2018, 09:32 AM
He seems to have a magical waggy finger. Any foul that on normal occasions would result in a booking, he turns to the ref and does that 'tut tut you got it wrong there' finger wag that players seem to have picked up from Diego Costa. The hypnotised ref then forgets the yellow and lets him get on with it. It's like magic.

Spot in it is unbelievable he doesn't get booked very game he plays.

Hibernian Verse
10-11-2018, 09:34 AM

To be fair, Marvin has his own very special finger wag :greengrin

green day
10-11-2018, 09:35 AM

He gets booked a lot. V similar record to McGinn last season

Sir David Gray
10-11-2018, 09:40 AM

I believe he was the most booked player in the league last season. If not then he was second behind John McGinn.

hibsbollah
10-11-2018, 10:10 AM
He gets booked a lot. V similar record to McGinn last season

He needs to get booked even more.

Ozyhibby
10-11-2018, 10:43 AM
Good player. Gets stuck in. Wish we had had him last night.

Eyrie
10-11-2018, 11:06 AM
As an Aberdeen player he's a niggly argumentative git who should be booked for persistent fouling by half time in every game.

As a free agent I'd be demanding we sign him.

One Day Soon
10-11-2018, 11:09 AM

This may be my favourite post since 7.45 pm yesterday.

matty_f
10-11-2018, 11:11 AM
We cant complain about Mallans or Porteous booking

The complaint is that Shinnie didn't get booked. Again.

Callum_62
10-11-2018, 11:17 AM
The complaint is that Shinnie didn't get booked. Again.

I quoted a post that said shinnie had 5 fouls whereas mallan and porteous were booked after 1

There fouls were clear bookings

Col_0762
10-11-2018, 11:21 AM
He’s a good player.

He’s not. All he does is foul and moan at the referee. No ability whatsoever! He’s like a fancy Ross Chisholm. Just more aggresive.

matty_f
10-11-2018, 11:28 AM
I quoted a post that said shinnie had 5 fouls whereas mallan and porteous were booked after 1

There fouls were clear bookings

They were, I didn't see anyone disagree with that, three point was that Shinnie wasn't booked after a handful of fouls yet they were (rightly) booked for their first fouls.

MWHIBBIES
10-11-2018, 11:29 AM
He’s not. All he does is foul and moan at the referee. No ability whatsoever! He’s like a fancy Ross Chisholm. Just more aggresive.

He's clearly a good player. Plenty of ability. Involved in everything Aberdeen do, can play 2/3 positions.

Col_0762
10-11-2018, 11:34 AM
He's clearly a good player. Plenty of ability. Involved in everything Aberdeen do, can play 2/3 positions.

Nah. Don’t see it at all. Never passes the ball forward. Just moves the ball sideways or back to who gave him it. Very limited. He does so much talking in the referees ear so is always visable because of that.

green day
10-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Nah. Don’t see it at all. Never passes the ball forward. Just moves the ball sideways or back to who gave him it. Very limited. He does so much talking in the referees ear so is always visable because of that.

Let's see if people in football agree with you - he's out of contract end of the season.

I think he will go south.

Col_0762
10-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Let's see if people in football agree with you - he's out of contract end of the season.

Aye me too. A Morton or someone.

dalkeith stu
10-11-2018, 11:51 AM

Then found out and loaned back 6 months later!!!