PDA

View Full Version : Derby tickets

rotherhamrob
09-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know when these will be available.
Believe it or not I'm 52 and I've never been to a Derby and seeing as I'll be in Edinburgh between Xmas and New year I thought I'd try and get tickets for my son and myself.

Billy Whizz
09-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Does anyone know when these will be available.
Believe it or not I'm 52 and I've never been to a Derby and seeing as I'll be in Edinburgh between Xmas and New year I thought I'd try and get tickets for my son and myself.

Think you just need to keep looking at the Official site

rotherhamrob
09-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Think you just need to keep looking at the Official site

Yes I have been, I just couldn't figure out why all other home games in December are available except the hearts game and wondered if there was a reason.
Cheers.

Billy Whizz
09-11-2018, 10:38 AM
Yes I have been, I just couldn't figure out why all other home games in December are available except the hearts game and wondered if there was a reason.
Cheers.

Probably because the Hearts game has very limited tickets, and we need to sell the other games 1st

rotherhamrob
09-11-2018, 10:51 AM
Probably because the Hearts game has very limited tickets, and we need to sell the other games 1st

I know there won't be many tickets available so I suspect that the next thread I start will be the spare ticket one😎😎

tartanhibee
09-11-2018, 10:56 AM
I think the derby might be the first game on half season tickets, that’s why they are not on sale yet.

Stantons Angel
09-11-2018, 12:27 PM
and you and your son will have to have bought tickets before and be on the datbase.

otherwise someone who is will have to get you them?

right me if im wrong please?

rotherhamrob
09-11-2018, 01:30 PM
and you and your son will have to have bought tickets before and be on the datbase.

otherwise someone who is will have to get you them?

right me if im wrong please?

My nephew gets them for me as he has before.
For future reference, would being a subscriber to hibs TV be counted as being on the database?

LancashireHibby
09-11-2018, 02:53 PM
For future reference, would being a subscriber to hibs TV be counted as being on the database?
Only ticket purchases count but your nephew will be fine for buying as many as necessary; you don’t both need to be on the ticket database.

CMurdoch
09-11-2018, 03:51 PM

Being on the database is no big thing. Just a case of registering. It's free.

rotherhamrob
09-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Being on the database is no big thing. Just a case of registering. It's free.

I checked earlier and because I've got hibs TV and ordered from shop I've got a client reference number(I didn't even know lol)