PDA

View Full Version : Kamberi

CRAZYHIBBY
08-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Its started......sky sports now doing articles on him whilst the other day we had articles on why hes ready made for celtic......there doesn't seem to be a season go by that the media and their friends arent trying to sell our best players

Callum_62
08-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Its started......sky sports now doing articles on him whilst the other day we had articles on why hes ready made for celtic......there doesn't seem to be a season go by that the media and their friends arent trying to sell our best players

Wouldnt have been sent off at Tynie if he was in a Celtic shirt thats for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sauzee6_2
08-11-2018, 09:35 AM

Disagree - why look for conspiracy theory? He was stupid, naive and got sucked into a situation. His reaction merited a yellow card all day long, as it would regardless of the strip he was wearing.

BILLYHIBS
08-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Needs to settle down and concentrate on his game and kick start his season and prove himself at HIBS if he wants to play at a higher level.
Needs to get himself 100% fit physically and mentally and hit the ground running and start scoring goals needs Jamie Mac beside him and Boyle out wide.
A lot of big games coming up and if he proves himself suitors will come calling.

The_Horde
08-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Disagree - why look for conspiracy theory? He was stupid, naive and got sucked into a situation. His reaction merited a yellow card all day long, as it would regardless of the strip he was wearing.

The first yellow was ridiculous though.

Callum_62
08-11-2018, 09:48 AM

You really think eduoard wouldve been booked for “persistent fouling??”

Greenbeard
08-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Needs to settle down and concentrate on his game and kick start his season and prove himself at HIBS if he wants to play at a higher level.
Needs to get himself 100% fit physically and mentally and hit the ground running and start scoring goals needs Jamie Mac beside him and Boyle out wide.
A lot of big games coming up and if he proves himself suitors will come calling.
Spot on.
And speculation about him being a likely target for other clubs is less deserving this season so far compared to last. Hopefully come the season-end loads of clubs are after him and we tell them where to go, at least for another season, then we cash-in the valuable asset we all hope he will be.

JimBHibees
08-11-2018, 09:53 AM

Nothing to do with a conspiracy theory it is fact.

calumhibee1
08-11-2018, 09:57 AM

There’s no way a Celtic or Rangers player would have been booked for persistent fouling in the way Flo was.

Carheenlea
08-11-2018, 10:00 AM
It’s more just a consequence of signing a high quality player who will continue to develop. Flo has all the attributes to play for bigger clubs than ours and it’s no surprise that he’s catching the eye. To sign him on a three deal deal was fantastic business and anyone looking to buy him from us in the next couple of years is going to have to pay a big transfer fee.

bingo70
08-11-2018, 10:03 AM
There’s no way a Celtic or Rangers player would have been booked for persistent fouling in the way Flo was.

Have you seen what the rangers player was sent off for at the weekend?

Ozyhibby
08-11-2018, 11:30 AM

There were not many stories about our best players during the 13/14 season. Just enjoy the fact that we are bringing in players other clubs want.

hibby6270
08-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Have you seen what the rangers player was sent off for at the weekend?

Not often I feel sorry for anything that happens to a Sevco player but that decision by Collum at the weekend is up there with the decision by the ref last night to award Sterling a pen for stubbing his toe and falling over.

Both decisions absolutely ludicrous and straight out of fantasy land. Will the refs involved be punished or put up before the beaks to explain? Will they hell as like.:rolleyes:

WhileTheChief..
08-11-2018, 12:02 PM
The media are only reporting what plenty folk have been talking about.

He’s an excellent striker and if he keeps scoring then of course Celtic will be sniffing around him.

Do you really think that Dempster and Lennon decide when to sell a player based on the press?!

The press don’t have nearly as much sway or influence as some of you appear to think.

Ozyhibby
08-11-2018, 12:08 PM
The media are only reporting what plenty folk have been talking about.

He’s an excellent striker and if he keeps scoring then of course Celtic will be sniffing around him.

Do you really think that Dempster and Lennon decide when to sell a player based on the press?!

The press don’t have nearly as much sway or influence as some of you appear to think.

And Dempster and Lennon will be delighted he’s getting good press as it means we will get a higher price.

Bostonhibby
08-11-2018, 12:09 PM
They couldn't afford mcginn so they won't be able to compete for kamberi if he reaches his potential.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

danhibees1875
08-11-2018, 12:15 PM
They couldn't afford mcginn so they won't be able to compete for kamberi if he reaches his potential.

If they wait until 2021 they'll just take him for free. Never fails. :wink:

staunchhibby
08-11-2018, 12:16 PM
Hearing SFA have rejected Rangers appealagainst second yellow

Bostonhibby
08-11-2018, 12:26 PM
If they wait until 2021 they'll just take him for free. Never fails. :wink:If they do he'll end up at Southampton. Celtc are their feeder club.

Treadstone
08-11-2018, 12:36 PM
If they do he'll end up at Southampton. Celtc are their feeder club.

Celtic > Southampton > Liverpool

Weegreenman
08-11-2018, 01:01 PM

His first yellow was was a joke. I also think he was goaded into his final reaction as Hearts players surrounded him pulling and prodding. I’ve seen much worse reactions go unpunished.

basehibby
08-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Kamberi has been doing an excellent job for us and will attract attention. All of no consequence of course as he has only jst signed a three r(?) deal - apart from pushing up his asking price.

lord bunberry
08-11-2018, 03:19 PM
I’m almost scared to ask, but do Grasshoppers have a sell on clause?

nonshinyfinish
08-11-2018, 04:24 PM

I heard the reason the fee was so low is that the sell-on is 200%. Petrie! :grr:

Here’s Lucy!
08-11-2018, 04:53 PM

Didn't deserve the red but did deserve a yellow. Therefore, thanks to the undeserved first yellow, he had to go.

Wilson
08-11-2018, 04:53 PM

You'd expect so. We got him lo-cust which is just not cricket.

Here’s Lucy!
08-11-2018, 04:55 PM
Hearing SFA have rejected Rangers appealagainst second yellow

And damn right too!

Here’s Lucy!
08-11-2018, 04:56 PM
You'd expect so. We got him lo-cust which is just not cricket.

Very fly, that comment.

Suppose it had to bee.