PDA

View Full Version : SFA site Hearts & Hibs

Lago
06-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Both clubs sited by SFA following Wednesday derby clash according to BBC sport web site.

ancient hibee
06-11-2018, 04:38 PM
For the melee presumably.

Ozyhibby
06-11-2018, 04:45 PM
Was there 3 Hibs players involved? Looked like only Kamberri with Hibs players holding him back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s Lucy!
06-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Was there 3 Hibs players involved? Looked like only Kamberri with Hibs players holding him back.

That's what I thought. Be interesting to see who the other two are.

JeMeSouviens
06-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Both clubs sited by SFA following Wednesday derby clash according to BBC sport web site.

cited not sited

</pedant>

ancient hibee
06-11-2018, 04:49 PM
​Agree Kamberi was the only Hibs player showing aggression.Should be Hibs defence.

JeMeSouviens
06-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Notice of Complaint | Hibernian FC
Tuesday 6 November 2018
Alleged Party in Breach: Hibernian FC

Match: Heart of Midlothian FC v Hibernian FC

Date: 31 October 2018

Competition: Scottish Premiership

Disciplinary Rules allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 204 - Where three or more players and/or members of Team Staff from one team are involved in a confrontation with opposing players and/or members of Team Staff of the opposing team during and/or directly after a match.

Principal hearing date: 15 November 2018

Response date: 12 November 2018

Hearts have the same.

green day
06-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Good that the SFA are picking up on the important stuff that happened in that match :rolleyes:

hibbysam
06-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Hearts have the same.

If that’s actually a charge then there should be one handed out after nearly every game. Bit of handbags and they’re pulling out charges.

Here’s Lucy!
06-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Good that the SFA are picking up on the important stuff that happened in that match :rolleyes:

:greengrin

B.H.F.C
06-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Good to see the SFA tackling the big issues from that evening.

Here’s Lucy!
06-11-2018, 04:54 PM
cited not sited

</pedant>

We knew what he meant though :rolleyes:

SouthMoroccoStu
06-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Good to see the SFA tackling the big issues from that evening.

Are they firing Andrew Dallas?

That would solve A LOT of future issues

silverhibee
06-11-2018, 05:00 PM

:agree:

I take it this new rule is the 1st time it's been applied.

The shame game, Deary f***ing me.

Hiber-nation
06-11-2018, 05:00 PM

No way. Slivka, Bartley and McGregor were trying to hold him back and Bartley spoke to the ref. On the other hand Smith, Dunne & Garuccio went in mob handed. Smith ran 30 yards to get involved, Dunne was aggressively pointing his finger at Kamberi's face and Garuccio gave Flo a right shove.

green day
06-11-2018, 05:09 PM
:agree:

I take it this new rule is the 1st time it's been applied.

The shame game, Deary f***ing me.

Its bollocks, not being funny but for a derby the kamberi incident was pretty "meh".

What are they playing at?

Carheenlea
06-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Our charge doesn’t hold water and I hope we defend ourselves rigourously.

danhibees1875
06-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Would the SFA be involved in the other incidents at the moment, or are they a matter for the police?

I'd agree from recollection that we should get our case thrown out as only Kamberi got involved in anything, but Hearts may have something to answer for their involvement.

Here’s Lucy!
Its bollocks, not being funny but for a derby the kamberi incident was pretty "meh".

Playing at 'trying it out and deciding it's not a good plan'. This decision will of course be made before the next Old Firm match.

JimBHibees

Incredible absolutely nothing in that. If that was a rule administered correctly Hearts would be up every second week.

silverhibee
06-11-2018, 05:18 PM

My thoughts would be 2 fingers to Lennon.

Blaster
06-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Would the SFA be involved in the other incidents at the moment, or are they a matter for the police?

I'd agree from recollection that we should get our case thrown out as only Kamberi got involved in anything, but Hearts may have something to answer for their involvement.

Other incidents are for the SPFL rather than SFA I think

Lago
06-11-2018, 05:44 PM
cited not sited

</pedant>
No your quite right my old English teacher would be very disappointed :agree:

Wilson
06-11-2018, 05:48 PM
No your quite right my old English teacher would be very disappointed :agree:

You're quite right. Not 'your'. Your English teacher is absolutely dumbstruck.

Lago
06-11-2018, 05:48 PM
We knew what he meant though :rolleyes:

Yip maybe so but as I said disappointed English teacher always drumming it into you CHECK your work.:greengrin

PatHead
06-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Reminds me of all the players being retrospectively yellow carded in the Souness debut.

It included George McCluskey who was the victim of his assault, Mark Fulton who was lying on the ground after Ally McCoist had sneaked up from behind and punched him and Alan Rough who never left his box.

we are hibs
06-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Wonder why the hearts full back hasn't been cited for trying to elbow Boyle then kicking him off the ball.

Here’s Lucy!
06-11-2018, 05:53 PM

:cool2:

Lago
06-11-2018, 05:54 PM

Apostrophes how could I forget.

Here’s Lucy!
06-11-2018, 05:54 PM
Yip maybe so but as I said disappointed English teacher always drumming it into you CHECK your work.:greengrin

:thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
06-11-2018, 05:55 PM

No question mark. He's just handed in his jotters.:greengrin

Lago
06-11-2018, 05:56 PM
No question mark. He's just handed in his jotters.:greengrin
Even for rhetorical questions???????

brog
06-11-2018, 06:02 PM
The MSM & the football authorities are an absolute joke. Anything to detract from the bigotry, hatred & sectarianism on show at the uglies' games every week. I wonder how the 2 guys stabbed outside Ibrox are doing?

Here’s Lucy!
06-11-2018, 06:02 PM

You've missed a comma. :greengrin

:wink:

CropleyWasGod
06-11-2018, 06:03 PM
Even for rhetorical questions???????

Like that one? :greengrin

Here’s Lucy!
06-11-2018, 06:07 PM

:top marks

brog
06-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Anyone know if this is a new rule? I expect that a few minutes of research would identify many other similar examples. Our game against Morton where Lenny & Duffy were cited is one. I'm sure we'll defend this vigorously.

Billy Whizz
06-11-2018, 06:17 PM

Think it’s Dunne that runs 50 yards or so to get involved

https://youtu.be/rooao7_W0Y8

jeffers
06-11-2018, 06:30 PM
I'm still not sure what Kamberi's "crime" actually was. How does being angry and having your own players hold you back merit any punishment ?

Lago
06-11-2018, 07:00 PM

I give in.
:not worth

Lago
06-11-2018, 07:01 PM
:top marks

Ok 3 falls and a submission.
:not worth

Deansy
06-11-2018, 07:02 PM
This wouldn't be happening if Neil Lennon wasn't our manager - just another GFA ploy to sicken him so he packs it in !

Meanwhile, no action taken over Dallas's woeful display which was a major cause of the ill-feeling in that game !!

tamig
06-11-2018, 07:09 PM
Reminds me of all the players being retrospectively yellow carded in the Souness debut.

It included George McCluskey who was the victim of his assault, Mark Fulton who was lying on the ground after Ally McCoist had sneaked up from behind and punched him and Alan Rough who never left his box.
Pretty sure Roughie was the only player who never got booked.

Lago
06-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Correct

PatHead
06-11-2018, 07:27 PM

All three of the players I mentioned won their appeal which highlighted how bad the decision was. Also couldn’t understand how Swally the sneak got away with a yellow.

tamig
06-11-2018, 07:41 PM
All three of the players I mentioned won their appeal which highlighted how bad the decision was. Also couldn’t understand how Swally the sneak got away with a yellow.

Because he was a hun?

PatHead
06-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Because he was a hun?

Right enough. It was probably just a cheeky wee punch as well.

CMurdoch
06-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Think it’s Dunne that runs 50 yards or so to get involved

https://youtu.be/rooao7_W0Y8

It is, and in 6 seconds from the time that he barges into Kamberi and starts waving his finger at him, Kamberi loses the plot and gets a 2nd yellow.
The 6 seconds of footage is an interesting watch. Before that all the players including Kamberi are concerned for the player on the ground then Dunne comes in and flicks Kamberi's switch. None of the other Hibs players did anything wrong or aggressive for us to be cited for this incident. Bartlay and Milligan read the situation but couldn't get in quick enough before Kamberi blew his cool. He obviously wasn't trained to count to 5 when he was a kid.

The only other incident of note was when the Hamster was annoyed earlier in the half after being on the end of rough treatment. I haven't seen that incident back so can't comment further on that as regards any mellee.

Ryan69
06-11-2018, 11:25 PM
A potential £10,000 fine.

The Blazers are obviously planning on a very nice Christmas doo this year.

Alan62
07-11-2018, 08:32 AM
It is, and in 6 seconds from the time that he barges into Kamberi and starts waving his finger at him, Kamberi loses the plot and gets a 2nd yellow.
The 6 seconds of footage is an interesting watch. Before that all the players including Kamberi are concerned for the player on the ground then Dunne comes in and flicks Kamberi's switch. None of the other Hibs players did anything wrong or aggressive for us to be cited for this incident. Bartlay and Milligan read the situation but couldn't get in quick enough before Kamberi blew his cool. He obviously wasn't trained to count to 5 when he was a kid.

The only other incident of note was when the Hamster was annoyed earlier in the half after being on the end of rough treatment. I haven't seen that incident back so can't comment further on that as regards any mellee.

Isn’t it Garruchio’s actions that tip Flo over the edge? I reckoned that he shoved aggressively and made some kind of comments to provoke such a strong reaction.

Austinho
07-11-2018, 08:55 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSh8TIU-xWDPT-yjgXeHwVs6wQ3Eo2qFUzxA4WVBe6o81pzximQ

overdrive
07-11-2018, 09:04 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSh8TIU-xWDPT-yjgXeHwVs6wQ3Eo2qFUzxA4WVBe6o81pzximQ

So it would look like from that picture they are classing Mallan being in the general vicinity as being one of the “3 or more players”. Presumably the other one is Slivka for holding Kamberi back. Total joke.

JimBHibees
07-11-2018, 09:50 AM
I'm still not sure what Kamberi's "crime" actually was. How does being angry and having your own players hold you back merit any punishment ?

Totally agree he did nothing to merit any card. Dunne and others did much more than he did and got no sanction.

Alan62
07-11-2018, 12:17 PM
His aggressive reaction earned him the yellow card - rightly in my opinion. If his colleagues hadn’t held him back it could have been worse.

Dunne should also have been booked for his involvement.

Of course, it should have been his first yellow as the other one was a joke. The ‘foul’ that preceded the stramash was ludicrous too. 50:50 ball in the air and an accidental collision. No malice in the challenge.

I'm Spartacus
07-11-2018, 01:46 PM
A derby game and the players show some passion WOW, the ref dealt with it, move on.

bingo70
07-11-2018, 01:56 PM
A derby game and the players show some passion WOW, the ref dealt with it, move on.

I think they wanted to charge both clubs for something after all the bad press it generated. They need to be seen to be acting upon that game.

There's nothing really either club could have done though so they've decided to come up with this charge. That incident was nothing, there's a melee like that in loads of games that nothing happens.

I'd assume they'll use the opportunity to give a slap on the wrists and there will be no further real penalty.

MacGruber
07-11-2018, 02:51 PM
It's quite incredible really.
Having watched the game back Flo doesn't actually commit a single foul in the game. He ends up booked for persistant fouling and booked again for reacting to provocation after another non foul was given against him.
After he wins that 50/50 ball clean as a bell he collides with the Hearts man. Nothing wrong with that and just because the Hearts boy got rag dolled and his face bounced off the ground doesn't make it a foul.
Kamberi's only reaction after the referee incredibly gives a foul is one of shock - as it should have been. He doesn't react angry at the incident or when Dunne comes in to get in his face. It wasn't until the little rat Gurrachio comes in ages after the incident and gives him the cowardly shove in the back on the blind side of the ref does Kamberi react. The guRATchio then completes the dirty handed sneaky mission by asking for him to be carded with the old imaginary cards.

Eyrie
07-11-2018, 08:18 PM
It's quite incredible really.
Having watched the game back Flo doesn't actually commit a single foul in the game. He ends up booked for persistant fouling and booked again for reacting to provocation after another non foul was given against him.
After he wins that 50/50 ball clean as a bell he collides with the Hearts man. Nothing wrong with that and just because the Hearts boy got rag dolled and his face bounced off the ground doesn't make it a foul.
Kamberi's only reaction after the referee incredibly gives a foul is one of shock - as it should have been. He doesn't react angry at the incident or when Dunne comes in to get in his face. It wasn't until the little rat Gurrachio comes in ages after the incident and gives him the cowardly shove in the back on the blind side of the ref does Kamberi react. The guRATchio then completes the dirty handed sneaky mission by asking for him to be carded with the old imaginary cards.
Exactly how I saw it.

Spike Mandela
08-11-2018, 07:09 AM
No club shoukd accept any sanction from the SFA EVER. Joke organisation with absolutely no credibility or authority. Just stick 2 fingers up to them and keep saying NAW like The Rangers do.

where'stheslope
08-11-2018, 11:48 AM
I think they wanted to charge both clubs for something after all the bad press it generated. They need to be seen to be acting upon that game.

There's nothing really either club could have done though so they've decided to come up with this charge. That incident was nothing, there's a melee like that in loads of games that nothing happens.

I'd assume they'll use the opportunity to give a slap on the wrists and there will be no further real penalty.

To me this is totally what this is all about!!!

If no action from the SPFL then there was a chance, the Police could take action for inciting trouble?

Appealing the decision, will probably upheld, as it was a something or nothing incident but they want to show who's boss!!!!

Blaster
08-11-2018, 12:00 PM
His aggressive reaction earned him the yellow card - rightly in my opinion. If his colleagues hadn’t held him back it could have been worse.

Dunne should also have been booked for his involvement.

Of course, it should have been his first yellow as the other one was a joke. The ‘foul’ that preceded the stramash was ludicrous too. 50:50 ball in the air and an accidental collision. No malice in the challenge.

The foul for his first booking was a soft foul but 3 free kicks had been awarded against him before his first booking (rightly or wrongly) and that’s the reason why he was booked

I’m not saying he should have been booked but it was his fourth foul in a short space of time

where'stheslope
08-11-2018, 12:09 PM
So it would look like from that picture they are classing Mallan being in the general vicinity as being one of the “3 or more players”. Presumably the other one is Slivka for holding Kamberi back. Total joke.

I think it depends what picture you look at, this one is on the BBC website!

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/800/cpsprodpb/47C1/production/_104196381_tynecastle1.jpg

overdrive
08-11-2018, 01:02 PM
I think it depends what picture you look at, this one is on the BBC website!

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/800/cpsprodpb/47C1/production/_104196381_tynecastle1.jpg

Fair enough. Interestingly, there looks to be only one player acting aggressively there and he's the one who was accusing Lennon of faking getting hit by a coin.

hibbysam
08-11-2018, 05:31 PM
The foul for his first booking was a soft foul but 3 free kicks had been awarded against him before his first booking (rightly or wrongly) and that’s the reason why he was booked

I’m not saying he should have been booked but it was his fourth foul in a short space of time

His ‘foul’ for the booking was his third ‘foul’, that’s not persistent fouling, and unprecedented to get a booking without a talking to first saying ‘this is your last’.

08-11-2018, 05:54 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46138958

"When I look at the first situation I don't see anything in it. I see a lot of people going in to break things up and stop a situation arising. In fact, I thought they were helping the referee"

Don't agree with Craig Levein much but he's 100% right here.
Joke of a situation to be cited for this.

Kato
08-11-2018, 11:24 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46138958

"When I look at the first situation I don't see anything in it. I see a lot of people going in to break things up and stop a situation arising. In fact, I thought they were helping the referee"

Don't agree with Craig Levein much but he's 100% right here.
Joke of a situation to be cited for this.

The group of Hearts players pushing and pulling Kemberi around are helping the referee?