PDA

View Full Version : NHC San Siro tickets

Isaac_Refvik
05-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Anyone on here know best way to go about buying tickets to an AC or Inter match?

makaveli1875
05-11-2018, 06:30 PM
the San Siro ticket office would be your best bet

green&left
05-11-2018, 06:44 PM
Anyone on here know best way to go about buying tickets to an AC or Inter match?

Online and printed off at home for AC. Couldn't tell you about Inter.

mvteng
05-11-2018, 07:07 PM
We did online but collected at the stadium. This was about 4 years ago but back then you had to take your passport to collect

craigwilson911
05-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Online and print at home for Inter too. No need to queue when you get to the stadium.

silverhibee
05-11-2018, 08:14 PM
It's a dump, needs a good f***ing clean.

Lancs Harp
05-11-2018, 09:00 PM
We did online but collected at the stadium. This was about 4 years ago but back then you had to take your passport to collect

I think you still need your passport.

ibrahimotitch
05-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Went to San Siro in May and just collected at the stadium. My mate had got the tickets from London Supporters Club. You do need to show your passport before entering.

Frazerbob
05-11-2018, 09:15 PM
It's a dump, needs a good f***ing clean.

Agreed. I was there for Italy v Scotland in 2005. Total ****hole, as is Milan. Never seen so much graffiti.

Saturday Boy
05-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Agreed. I was there for Italy v Scotland in 2005. Total ****hole, as is Milan. Never seen so much graffiti.

Not really surprising, graffiti is an Italian word after all 😋

MWHIBBIES
05-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Calling them ''AC'' is like calling Hibs ''FC'' :greengrin doesn't make much sense.

San Siro had some work done to it ahead of the 2016 CL final, should be in a better state now.

Treadstone
06-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Calling them ''AC'' is like calling Hibs ''FC'' :greengrin doesn't make much sense.

San Siro had some work done to it ahead of the 2016 CL final, should be in a better state now.

Bit like calling the Giuseppe Meazza stadium the San Siro.
:greengrin

Diclonius
06-11-2018, 09:00 AM
I actually have a similar question. How easy would it be to get tickets for the Milan derby (I notice the next one is the 17th March) but in the "away" (Inter) end? Would it be fan only?

green&left
06-11-2018, 09:05 AM
I actually have a similar question. How easy would it be to get tickets for the Milan derby (I notice the next one is the 17th March) but in the "away" (Inter) end? Would it be fan only?

Don't think you'll get one in their end. I'd imagine the curva nord will just be the guys who stand there every 2nd week when Inter are at home. I got one in the tier above the Curva Sud in the AC Milan end for about 22 euros (2-3 years ago). Fantastic experience.

DH1875
06-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Don't think you'll get one in their end. I'd imagine the curva nord will just be the guys who stand there every 2nd week when Inter are at home. I got one in the tier above the Curva Sud in the AC Milan end for about 22 euros (2-3 years ago). Fantastic experience.

Think the Ultras have an agreement in place that there's no trouble or fighting between the 2 sets of fans as a lot of them know each other and are mates.

Bukta#8
06-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Went over last year and purchased tickets from a shop at the back of the Duomo , remembering your passport for purchase and also the match, prices are excellent €30 for seats right on half way
Great experience enjoy

hfc rd
07-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Wow! What an atmosphere last night after Icardi’s equaliser!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Inter/status/1060117290824486912

Jamesie
07-11-2018, 06:12 PM

Was there for the Scotland match in 2005 and also a Laura Pausini concert in 2016. Didn't detect too many changes to be honest!

Eaststand
07-11-2018, 08:52 PM

3 of us went over to the San Siro for a champions league game about 12 years ago. On the night of the game (Inter v against Valencia) we walked up toward the stadium, ignored all the ticket touts offering tickets for about 30/40 euro each, and just bought our tickets from the massive round ticket office beside the stadium. English speaking staff, and very helpful too. We bought our tickets for the middle tier next to the ultras and we paid face value, which I think was 18 euro each. Easy peasy :-)

PS, 2 of the best memories of that trip were,
A. the Inter ultras noise, flares, flags,chanting...magic
Then, B
Finding a wee bar in Central Milan, themed on Goodfellas. The 3 bar owners had posters, books of matches, beermats of themselves in the classic Joe Pesci, Robert De Niro, Ray Loitta movie pose. A classic bar, pricey, but they fed you free quality snacks non stop :-) That bar would be well worth searching for before you head up to the stadium.

GGTTH

edinburghhibee
08-11-2018, 01:51 AM

Me plus 3 heading to this game in March. Flights only cost £40 return!!! We thought about trying for the away end as well.

We attended the Rome derby last year and as good as it was the lazio fans in the away section were mental. Also you’ll need I’d for the tickets but also for the Rome derby we needed our ID to enter and the name on the id had to match the ticket don’t know if it’s the same in Milan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springbank
08-11-2018, 11:47 AM
The boys in our family do an annual "European Derby" trip, which started in 2015/16 as we thought there might not be an Edinburgh derby to enjoy that season (incorrectly, thanks to the Cup Draw, and the rest is history, but that's another story!)

2015/16 we went to the Rome Derby (Lazio 1 Roma 4)
2016/17 we got the Clasico (Real 2 Barca 3, Messi raising his shirt to the sky at the winner)
2017/18 we went to the Milan derby (Inter 3 Milan 2, Icardi completing his hattrick with a last minute penalty winner, after Milan had a goal disallowed)

Having been unbelievably jammy to see 3 great fixtures, each of them a 5 goal thriller, our take on it is the best fixture of the lot is the Milan Derby.

An 83,000 stadium, packed to the rafters, but, crucially, with 68,000 home fans and around 15,000 away fans.

What an atmosphere. It was utter madness.

So, I'm a big fan of the Giuseppe Meazza stadium and the Inter-Milan derby.

Milan can be a dump in the wrong areas, but stick to Brera and the Canals district and you cannot go wrong.

DH1875
08-11-2018, 05:51 PM
The boys in our family do an annual "European Derby" trip, which started in 2015/16 as we thought there might not be an Edinburgh derby to enjoy that season (incorrectly, thanks to the Cup Draw, and the rest is history, but that's another story!)

2015/16 we went to the Rome Derby (Lazio 1 Roma 4)
2016/17 we got the Clasico (Real 2 Barca 3, Messi raising his shirt to the sky at the winner)
2017/18 we went to the Milan derby (Inter 3 Milan 2, Icardi completing his hattrick with a last minute penalty winner, after Milan had a goal disallowed)

Having been unbelievably jammy to see 3 great fixtures, each of them a 5 goal thriller, our take on it is the best fixture of the lot is the Milan Derby.

An 83,000 stadium, packed to the rafters, but, crucially, with 68,000 home fans and around 15,000 away fans.

What an atmosphere. It was utter madness.

So, I'm a big fan of the Giuseppe Meazza stadium and the Inter-Milan derby.

Milan can be a dump in the wrong areas, but stick to Brera and the Canals district and you cannot go wrong.

You should do the Seville derby. Real Betis end though.