Milligan
Boyle
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
McLaren

Sir David Gray
04-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Why are people assuming Gray and Hanlon will both be back?

Bogdan
Whittaker
Ambrose
Porteous
Stevenson
Milligan
Mallan
Hyndman
Boyle
Kamberi
Maclaren

If Gray and Hanlon are both fit then they both come in for Whittaker and Porteous.

silverhibee
05-11-2018, 12:46 AM
A winning team that can get 3 pts will do me.

Hope it's not cold on Friday night.:thumbsup:

Scooter
05-11-2018, 05:51 AM
Bogdan

Grey/Harry
Efe
Hanlon/Porteous
Stevenson

Milligan

Vicky
Mallan
Hyndman

Kamberi
Boyle/McLaren

we are hibs
05-11-2018, 05:53 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Porteous
Stevenson

Milligan
Boyle
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
McLaren

This. And I reckon this is close to our best 11 if not that. Agyepong to come on later for Horgan or Boyle and maybe Bartley with Milligan if we are clinging on late in the game.

BegbieHSC
05-11-2018, 06:36 AM
Bogdan

Whittaker - Efe - Porteous - Stevenson

Milligan

Slivka - Mallan

Boyle - MacLaren - Kamberi

flash
05-11-2018, 06:39 AM
If they are all fit which I know is unlikely:
Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Flo
JMac

hfc rd
05-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Bogdan

Gray/Mavrias
Ambrose
Hanlon/Porteous
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

Diclonius
05-11-2018, 07:36 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
MacLaren

That's the team for me.

flash
05-11-2018, 08:03 AM
That's the team for me.

Seems to be a pretty united desire for that team. No chance of that then......

Dancehibs
05-11-2018, 08:07 AM
If they are all fit which I know is unlikely:
Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Flo
JMac
fraser Murray for Horgan.

EH54
05-11-2018, 08:38 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Slivka/hyndman

Boyle
Kamberi

Libby Hibby
05-11-2018, 10:23 AM
Bogdan

Efe, McGregor, Hanlon

Boyle, Stevenson

Bartley, Milligan, Mallan

Kamberi, Mclaren

J-C
05-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Depending on fitness issues

Bogdan

Gray
Efe
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Milligan
Mallan

Boyle
Kamberi
McLaren

Stuart93
05-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Please play maclaren and kamberi together, proven strikeforce and we’re desperately needing goals

Franck Stanton
05-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Just an observation of team selections posted so far, not one has included Bartley, seems strange as was captain in last two games and his general play has been of a very high standard.

Libby Hibby
05-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Just an observation of team selections posted so far, not one has included Bartley, seems strange as was captain in last two games and his general play has been of a very high standard.

Mines did.

Franck Stanton
05-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Mines did.
Oops I stand corrected your quite right.

HibeeDaz6270
05-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Oops I stand corrected your quite right.

Bartley should not be in our starting 11 unless we have players out. He has had decent games in the last 2 matches, but its also been our 2 worst performances of the season.

We need to get Milligan back in to that role and let others go out and play and create.

SirDavidsNapper
05-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Hopefully wee Agyepong close to a return. Could have done with his flair on Saturday

Brooster
05-11-2018, 11:14 AM

Probably because we hardly ever win when he plays.

danhibees1875
05-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Bogdan
Efe, Porteous, Hanlon
Boyle..................... Stevenson
Slivka, Milligan, Mallan
Kamberi, Mclaren

Spudster
05-11-2018, 12:16 PM
Bogdan
Efe, Porteous, Hanlon
Slivka, Milligan, Mallan
Kamberi, Mclaren

That’s the one that would cope best with Mackay-Steven I reckon. He seems to love playing against us

1van Sprou7e
05-11-2018, 01:19 PM
That’s the one that would cope best with Mackay-Steven I reckon. He seems to love playing against us

Efes had him in his pocket the last 3 or 4 games

Franck Stanton
05-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Bartley should not be in our starting 11 unless we have players out. He has had decent games in the last 2 matches, but its also been our 2 worst performances of the season.

We need to get Milligan back in to that role and let others go out and play and create.

For what it's worth, I agree, just pointed out his ommission from teams selected by posters.

B.H.F.C
05-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Bogdan
Efe, Porteous, Hanlon
Slivka, Milligan, Mallan
Kamberi, Mclaren

Reading that Hanlon should be available, and if he is, I reckon that might be the strongest available team.

Given the effort that went in to getting the front two back, you’d think Lennon will want to play them if they are finally both available.

Ronniekirk
05-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Hopefully wee Agyepong close to a return. Could have done with his flair on Saturday

Doesn't look like he will though He was Injury prone at City So was always a chance this would happen .Pity as he was showing plenty promise
He now needs to get match fit again and get another run of games under his belt

Franck Stanton
05-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Bogdan
Efe, Porteous, Hanlon
Slivka, Milligan, Mallan
Kamberi, Mclaren

Hopefully that's the team Neil selects.

1van Sprou7e
05-11-2018, 04:21 PM

Agree but our performance at livi was much worse than our performance at tynie

EH54
05-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Agree but our performance at livi was much worse than our performance at tynie

The performance at tynie I can kind of understand. The game against Livi and that at the weekend will take some beating. Very very poor.

S4uzee
05-11-2018, 06:15 PM
The formation that got us a lot of joy last season:

Bogdan

Boyle
Ambrose
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Horgan

MacLaren
Kamberi

Smartie
05-11-2018, 06:47 PM

Bogdan

Boyle
Ambrose
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Horgan

MacLaren
Kamberi

Yep, I like this one.

Was it Aberdeen that Horgan had a really good game against through the middle?

A bit like Hearts, this is one where you need to be able to stand up to the physical challenge.

EH54
05-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Yep, I like this one.

Was it Aberdeen that Horgan had a really good game against through the middle?

A bit like Hearts, this is one where you need to be able to stand up to the physical challenge.

Probably take the same result in the grand scheme of things although a score draw would be better..

Stokesy's on fire
06-11-2018, 02:25 PM
I wonder if Nelom will get same game time soon. Massive game for us this weekend and i expect them to try and kick us off the park

BlackSheep
06-11-2018, 02:54 PM

Bogdan

Boyle
Ambrose
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Horgan

MacLaren
Kamberi

Injuries have prevented this team from playing consistently this year and Lennon, i am sure would agree that this or something very similar is his preferred starting 11.

The only changes i could see would be Porteus in for Hanlon or McGregor (fitness dependent) and perhaps Boyle up to Horgan's position to bring David Gray in at RWB.

Borderhibbie76
07-11-2018, 05:12 PM

We need to get Milligan back in to that role and let others go out and play and create.Yup agreed love the big guy but he limits ourplay massively...need to get Milligan back in the midfield anchor pronto

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bingo70
08-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Anyone know what time today’s pre-match press conference is?

First time we’ll have heard from Lennon since last week so think it could be quite interesting.

1van Sprou7e
08-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Buzzing for this trip now

Starting to get a good feeling about it, as long as we have Milligan in midfield with Boyle wide and the dynamic duo up top

Souter96Mac
08-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Bogdan
Efe Mcgregor Hanlon
Boyle Hyndman Milligan Mallan Stevenson
McLaren Kamberi

Our strongest team if Gray is still out Imo.

Zazu62
08-11-2018, 10:22 AM
I thought Lennon was wanting to play 4 at the back? If he plays the 3 what’s the point in signing Harry?

Alex Trager
08-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Bogdan

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Stevenson

Milligan

Boyle
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
MacLaren

If no Hanlon then Porteous but this is exactly how i’d line up

RossScott1991
08-11-2018, 11:36 AM
anyone know when lennon press conference is today? should get up an update on squad. That's if its not Parker taking it

matty_f
08-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Probably because we hardly ever win when he plays.

From this season, he's played 5 games - 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, so probably more accurate to say we hardly ever lose where he plays.

16 wins in 31 appearances last season for Bartley as well. It's not a bad record, to be fair.

bodhibs
08-11-2018, 02:57 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow but not the weather, hopefully we turn up, can't be any worse than the corresponding fixture last year

RossScott1991
08-11-2018, 03:29 PM
whats the latest with injury news? I see lennon has spoke to media but can only see the part about mourinho

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Gray, agyepong, hyndman & hanlon not in squad.

bigwheel
08-11-2018, 04:00 PM

we've had a really stop / start season with injuries this year - those are all important members of our squad....certainly one of the factors in our mixed start to the season

GlesgaeHibby
08-11-2018, 04:10 PM

Wonder if the new guy will get a run out at RB then. Potentially even worth going back to the 352 so we can get MacLaren and Kamberi playing together.

Zazu62
08-11-2018, 04:28 PM
Would be good if they club could clarify how long players will be out injured for rather than us talking about the same injured players every week?

Borderhibbie76
08-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Would be good if they club could clarify how long players will be out injured for rather than us talking about the same injured players every week?It's really frustrating especially as we've been told Gray and Hanlon are back in training yet Lennon said today they are both still struggling?? Hyndman also seems to be constantly doubtful and who knows when Agyepong will ever be fit??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
08-11-2018, 07:05 PM
We've been seriously unlucky with injuries this season

B.H.F.C
08-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Got to be MacLaren and Kamberi up front for me.

Think the only way we can do that is if we go with a back three though.

bingo70
08-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Got to be MacLaren and Kamberi up front for me.

Think the only way we can do that is if we go with a back three though.

Not necessarily, it’s not the team I’d go with but we could go with the following:-

Bogdan

Whittaker
Efe
Porteous
Lewis

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

I realise the dangers of playing that formation and it could get over run in midfield however I think sometimes there’s a danger of over complicating things, for me there’s a lot to be said for just getting our best players in their best positions and trusting them to play well.

Gmack7
08-11-2018, 07:26 PM

i think you'll find it's only homfc who have innjury problems.

B.H.F.C
08-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Not necessarily, it’s not the team I’d go with but we could go with the following:-

Bogdan

Whittaker
Efe
Porteous
Lewis

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

I realise the dangers of playing that formation and it could get over run in midfield however I think sometimes there’s a danger of over complicating things, for me there’s a lot to be said for just getting our best players in their best positions and trusting them to play well.

I get that there are other ways we could set up but I don’t think we are strong enough in the middle of the park just to go 442 with two wingers. I don’t think there is any chance of Lennon being that expansive either. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Milligan to continue at centre half and Bartley in midfield.

Probably our best performance of the season we went with a diamond but we had Gray at right back which makes a big difference if we set up like that.

What I do agree with is getting players in to the right position which means Milligan in midfield and Boyle wide is a must.

theonlywayisup
09-11-2018, 06:36 AM

Would be very surprised to see this. He's not even featuring much on the bench. Why do you suddenly think he's going to come into the team?

Heisenberg
09-11-2018, 06:56 AM
Bogdan

Ambrose
McGregor
Porteous

Boyle
Mallan
Milligan
Slivka
Stevenson

MacLaren
Boyle

04Sauzee
09-11-2018, 07:08 AM
Bogdan

Ambrose
McGregor
Porteous

Boyle
Mallan
Milligan
Slivka
Stevenson

MacLaren
Boyle

That's a tough shift for Boyle :)

J-C
09-11-2018, 08:15 AM

Bogdan

Whittaker
Efe
Porteous
Lewis

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

I think this may be his line up, playing a diamond in the middle with Milligan holding. He'll more than likely go with Whittaker but I really hope not as GMS will make him look even older than he really is, if Mavrias is up to speed I'd go for him but I can't see it.

Winston Ingram
09-11-2018, 08:32 AM
Genuinely hope we don't go 3 at the back.

It played right in to Aberdeens hands in the last game. They play really narrow when defending and we don't have enough quality out wide with a 352.

I also hope MacLaren doesn't start. He was atrocious last week and arguably even worse when we played up there in April.

Smartie
09-11-2018, 08:44 AM
From this season, he's played 5 games - 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, so probably more accurate to say we hardly ever lose where he plays.

16 wins in 31 appearances last season for Bartley as well. It's not a bad record, to be fair.

Not a bad record for a player who is normally called upon to play in our most difficult games.

Smartie
09-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Genuinely hope we don't go 3 at the back.

It played right in to Aberdeens hands in the last game. They play really narrow when defending and we don't have enough quality out wide with a 352.

I also hope MacLaren doesn't start. He was atrocious last week and arguably even worse when we played up there in April.

McLaren is a cracking player when paired with Kamberi, although I agree he was poor last week.

danhibees1875
09-11-2018, 09:01 AM
I think it will be 3-5-2.

Assuming Gray and Hanlon are still out:

Bogdan
Efe McGregor Porteous
Boyle......................Sevenson
Mallan Milligan Slivka
Flo JMac

Weegreenman
09-11-2018, 09:04 AM

As as much as I’d like to see Murray given a chance, an away fixture at Pittodrie wouldn’t be my ideal choice for that chance. I also think there’s a player in Horgan. Saw a couple of decent runs from him against St. Johnston. If he can add something to the end of one of those runs, a pass, a shot at goal then we’ll have another player who our opposition fear. Give him and the other newbies time. Lenny needs to give them a run in the team if he can.

Winston Ingram
09-11-2018, 09:15 AM
McLaren is a cracking player when paired with Kamberi, although I agree he was poor last week.

He's a cracking poacher. He's not a good player.

RossScott1991
09-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Bogdan

Harry
Ambrose
Mcgregor
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

SirDavidsNapper
09-11-2018, 02:02 PM

:agree: Kamberi and Maclaren together are deadly. Apart, not so much.

nickwhibs
09-11-2018, 02:47 PM
Bogdan

Harry
Ambrose
Mcgregor
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

That's the team for me. Though maybe Porteous in for McGregor

AgentDaleCooper
09-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Bogdan

Harry
Ambrose
Mcgregor
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

I'd stick slivka or hyndman in for horgan, his decision making is brutal.

J-C
09-11-2018, 03:25 PM
I'd stick slivka or hyndman in for horgan, his decision making is brutal.

Think Hyndman is injured

Vault Boy
09-11-2018, 03:27 PM
Bogdan

Harry
Ambrose
Mcgregor
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

That's the one for me.

Speedway
09-11-2018, 03:32 PM
He's a cracking poacher. He's not a good player.

You know what, I’ll retract my ‘gash’ comment about Maclaren because what you’ve put there is exactly right and more accurate.

Hibeesmad
09-11-2018, 03:43 PM
If we lose tonight it will be the first time we have been in the bottom 6 since we got promoted back to the premiership.

Ronniekirk
09-11-2018, 04:03 PM

Gray and Hanlon have been out injured for periods in the last couple of seasons sonin dome respects it's not that much of a surprise What is unfortunate is that it has happened early in the Season
The young winger also has a history of injury so again there was always the risk he may get injured But it was at a point where he was starting to showbus what he can do
Hyndman added to the list is unfortunate
Given we haven't beaten the Dons at twp
Attempts this Season despite being the better team , tonight is a Big test as we don't want them going a i e us going into the break

Golden Bear
09-11-2018, 04:17 PM
Bogdan

Harry
Ambrose
Mcgregor
Stevenson

Boyle
Milligan
Mallan
Horgan

Kamberi
Maclaren

I like that team as well but I bet its nothing like the actual line up.

Please Mr Lennon, just play the players in their correct positions!

bingo70
09-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Bogdan

Whittaker
Efe
Porteous
Lewis

Milligan
Bartley
Mallan

Boyle (in a free role)

Kamberi