PDA

View Full Version : Hibs food

JOD
04-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Was there today with my grandaughter in FF .

She asked for macaroni pie no we don't have that ok I'll have chicken curry pie sorry run out of that as well.
I looked at the young girl and asked you have never had them at all in the first place she just smiled and agreed.
Yet all these products advertised up on the board as you wait in a 10 minute cue.
Poor Hibs very poor get your back up services improved
The result was bad as well 😢

hfc rd
04-11-2018, 12:58 AM
Had a chicken curry pie in the West Upper today and it was as poor as the Hibs performance. The young girl that served you saved you some cash

heretoday
04-11-2018, 02:28 AM
Two pies and a mug of tea. Not much change from a tenner and not much good either.

telford hibbee
04-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Two pies and a mug of tea. Not much change from a tenner and not much good either.
We have stopped buying as the stuff is so bad. Not sure who gets the profits but falling sales is the only thing that will make it change.

staunchhibby
04-11-2018, 06:34 AM
It seems like nobody is listening or interested in the amount of complaints re the standard of food or quaality on offer.And totaly overpriced.

Joe6-2
04-11-2018, 06:47 AM
It seems like nobody is listening or interested in the amount of complaints re the standard of food or quaality on offer.And totaly overpriced.

Our pies used to second only to Killie pies, not good enough!

we are hibs
04-11-2018, 07:02 AM

The club clearly don't care enough for anything to change. It's been like this for years now and nothing has changed, it's actually probably got worse.

Carheenlea
04-11-2018, 07:15 AM
No ketchup satchets in the South a good half hour before kick off - criminal mismanagement of condiment stocks particularly with Hibs Kids populating that stand yesterday...:greengrin
For the record my steak pie was more than decent - one of the better efforts this season, but I hate to say it, and will whisper it - the scotch pie at Tynecastle midweek was my pick of the season so far..

G B Young
04-11-2018, 09:12 AM
In all the many years I've been going to football I've never really got the need to eat at the game. If you've had some lunch beforehand do you really require pie/pizza/chips mid afternoon? Similarly for a night game why not eat beforehand or grab a fish supper en route? I get it that kids are always angling for food at games but I got so bored standing in queues for expensive, bang average food that I just make sure we bring enough snacks and sweets to keep them going.

LustForLeith
04-11-2018, 12:26 PM
I’ve been going to the West Lower for a few years and despite seeing them advertised there’s been no sign of macaroni or chicken curry pies. Much like Harry Mavrias, I’m beginning to question if they actually exists.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Stopped buying inside the ground due to the consistent very poor quality. This has been raised time and time again with Hibs but nothing seems to change.

Golden Bear
04-11-2018, 12:42 PM
I'd recommend the sausage rolls. Always tasty, certainly a lot better than the pies.

LustForLeith
04-11-2018, 01:11 PM
I'd recommend the sausage rolls. Always tasty, certainly a lot better than the pies.

Sausage rolls?!?!

Golden Bear
04-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Sausage rolls?!?!

Haute cuisine at ER, nothing but the best. 😁

EH54
04-11-2018, 01:18 PM
According to tracey, Leeann well aware of this, but nothing seems to ever get done. Have something before you go in, the more that don't buy the better chance of action being taken.

hibbyfraelibby
04-11-2018, 01:38 PM
Cant understand why people "need" to consume food inside a football stadium. Most are away from a food source or inside the ground for what? A max of 2hrs?

You dont stuff your face with pues and puzza or chips when you go to the cinema, a play a round of golf or play 5 a sides or even when you work in an outdoor job.

If you dont like the food dont buy it, take your own.

Drinks on the other hand I can appreciate a need for so lets install drinking water fountains.

😉😉😉😉

...and yes I am being sarcastic. We got beat yesterday and the performance was woeful so all we have on here all day are trivial complaints from the food to the gates to the tannoy. Just like the bad old days...

Famous Fiver
04-11-2018, 01:42 PM
I am going to stop buying Happy Hibby draw tickets.

I never win!!!

Not good enough, Hibs.

BILLYHIBS
04-11-2018, 01:46 PM
I am going to stop buying Happy Hibby draw tickets.

I never win!!!

Not good enough, Hibs.
Just as well joining HSL then 😁
Noticed yesterday’s draw one number was 14480 and the other 14482 one lucky punter but hopefully two

Hermit Crab
04-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Just as well joining HSL then 😁
Noticed yesterday’s draw one number was 14480 and the other 14482 one lucky punter but hopefully two

Said that to my mate at HT, the cash and the signed strip were 2 tickets apart...:rolleyes:

mim
04-11-2018, 02:09 PM
I’ve been going to the West Lower for a few years and despite seeing them advertised there’s been no sign of macaroni or chicken curry pies. Much like Harry Mavrias, I’m beginning to question if they actually exists.

I got a chicken curry pie at a West Lower kiosk yesterday. Pastry was too hard, but otherwise quite tasty.

GreenArmyyy!
04-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Mate of mine went down for a pizza slice at 40 minutes, queued, paid for his pizza, only then he was told he had to join the “pizza queue” and waited 10 minutes for them to be cooked.

Horrific planning to run out of pizzas before the half time whistle has even gone. (East stand)

heretoday
04-11-2018, 03:58 PM
After yesterday, I suggest replacing the food outlets with booths dispensing Indian Head Massage.