PDA

View Full Version : How many times have Kamberi and Maclaren actually played together this season?

G B Young
03-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Injury seems to have curtailed both players' involvement ever since the start of the season. I recall Lennon saying after Maclaren got our equaliser against Aberdeen that he was "going to be a big player for me this season". Clearly, the fact we pushed the boat out to bring them both back to the club means we were aiming to utilise them together as often as possible to recreate their prolific partnership of last season. It's clear that neither is as effective without the other and I'm actually wondering how many shared minutes they've spent on the pitch so far. Very frustrating and hopefully once they finally get a run of games together we can start to look more regularly threatening up front.

Joe6-2
03-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Really hope we can get them both back together ASAP

we are hibs
03-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Once away to molde. They both need to start at aber.

Smartie
03-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Did they not get the last 10 minutes together against someone at Easter Road?

Kamberi didn't look interested for 80 minutes then sparked to life when his pal came on.

We need to get these 2 on the park together asap.

Zazu62
03-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Good post, so they haven’t started together in a league game yet?

wookie70
03-11-2018, 10:10 PM

Kamberi didn't look interested for 80 minutes then sparked to life when his pal came on.

I can't recall the game either but it was like ying was struggling before yang made an appearance. Flo has done pretty well on his own but I think the whole is better than the two parts.

Was it the Aberdeen game when McLaren got the equaliser in a 1-1

EH54
03-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Bogdan

Gray/Boyle
Ambrose
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Slivka/hyndman/Horgan

Maclaren
Kamberi

For me this is probably our strongest team atm. Could be doing with improvements in midfield and at full back for me. I like Boyle here but Stevenson we should improve on if we want to kick on.

wookie70
03-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Bogdan

Gray/Boyle
Ambrose
Porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Milligan
Slivka/hyndman/Horgan

Maclaren
Kamberi

For me this is probably our strongest team atm. Could be doing with improvements in midfield and at full back for me. I like Boyle here but Stevenson we should improve on if we want to kick on.

I'd go 4-1-3-2 to try and get Boyle and Gray in and and keep Boyle as close to the right wing as possible.

Bogdan

Gray Effe Hanlon Lewis
Milligan
Boyle Mallan Horgan
McLaren Flo

Cod Boy
03-11-2018, 10:31 PM

Was it against Kilmarnock at Easter Road.

Nevi_SOL
03-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Was it against Kilmarnock at Easter Road.

It was. Best 10 mins of the game