PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for your Support

Stantons Angel
03-11-2018, 12:03 AM
hi,

Just wanted to Thank You all who took the time to ask after me after my recent debacle on Wednesday after the Heats game at Tynecastle.

I was over whelmed with the kindness shown me and just wanted to thank you all so much.

It will take more than a neandethal Jambo nocking me to the ground to stop me from going to support my team!

CMurdoch
03-11-2018, 12:06 AM
hi,

Just wanted to Thank You all who took the time to ask after me after my recent debacle on Wednesday after the Heats game at Tynecastle.

I was over whelmed with the kindness shown me and just wanted to thank you all so much.

It will take more than a neandethal Jambo nocking me to the ground to stop me from going to support my team!

Good on you.
Enjoy the game later today.

Lancs Harp
03-11-2018, 12:08 AM
We are Hibs!

:flag:

stoneyburn hibs
03-11-2018, 12:22 AM
hi,

I seen what you posted but didn't comment, good for you not letting anyone stop you watching the Hibs . Best Wishes

The Harp Awakes
03-11-2018, 12:30 AM
Hope you're ok SA? You'll never walk alone. Hibees for ever.

The Harp
03-11-2018, 12:40 AM
Good on you SA. I saw your original post but didn't get round to posting.
Glad you haven't let the behaviour of this clown prevent you from supporting your team. Well done!

Forza Fred
03-11-2018, 03:55 AM
Enjoy the game......by not letting that moron knock you out your stride......you won and he lost.

Hibrandenburg
03-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Good news SA. I hope you're on the mend and that your story helps the hard of thinking think twice before acting like mindless morons.

Itsnoteasy
03-11-2018, 08:34 AM
hi,

just wanted to thank you all who took the time to ask after me after my recent debacle on wednesday after the heats game at tynecastle.

It will take more than a neandethal jambo nocking me to the ground to stop me from going to support my team!

ggtth

One Day
03-11-2018, 09:36 AM
hi,

Its because you're a legend :wink:

Sammy7nil
03-11-2018, 09:38 AM
:aok:

Keith_M
03-11-2018, 09:46 AM
You're my hero of the week, SA.

:thumbsup:

hibeerealist
03-11-2018, 10:08 AM
hi,

Hope it has not put you off going to watch the Hibees

Chuck Rhoades
03-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Not sure what happened, but hope you’re ok. GGTTH.

Stantons Angel
03-11-2018, 11:02 AM
Hope it has not put you off going to watch the Hibees

Nothing ever would!

Im going along today to give my team my support.

Thank you for posting it means a lot.

Stantons Angel
03-11-2018, 11:05 AM
Not sure what happened, but hope you’re ok. GGTTH.

Im fine thank you Ross and thank you for your concern.

A big neandethal jambo thought he would call me an Fng Hibby Ba rd and barge me off the pavement onto the road outside Tyncastle on wednesday night!

it will take more than that idiot to stop me going to support my team!

Stantons Angel
03-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Its because you're a legend :wink:

Ha ha, im not Pat Stanton!

H18S NX
03-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Good on you Janette,you goin with sis?

Since90+2
03-11-2018, 11:57 AM
There's only one Stanton's Angel.

ACLeith
03-11-2018, 12:28 PM
This is maybe a daft idea but it came to me whilst reading your outstanding message to your fellow fan SA.

At the next derby on 29th December, the clubs agree that each of you leads out the opposition team, wearing your own team’s colours of course. Then after the pre-game preliminaries are over you walk off together.

To show that the thugs have lost and you never know, maybe bring a little bit of sense and decency to the occasion?

AltheHibby
03-11-2018, 12:32 PM
This is maybe a daft idea but it came to me whilst reading your outstanding message to your fellow fan SA.

At the next derby on 29th December, the clubs agree that each of you leads out the opposition team, wearing your own team’s colours of course. Then after the pre-game preliminaries are over you walk off together.

To show that the thugs have lost and you never know, maybe bring a little bit of sense and decency to the occasion?

Our how about SA and the Hearts lady who had the beer bottle thrown at her?

Stantons Angel
03-11-2018, 12:42 PM

My friends would laugh their heads off!

Your idea is much appreciated and the thoughts behind it but i dont think id manage the idolation!

j.

Stantons Angel
03-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Good on you Janette,you goin with sis?

No she is not too well, im on my own today but with my Hibernian family.

ACLeith
03-11-2018, 12:48 PM
My friends would laugh their heads off!

Your idea is much appreciated and the thoughts behind it but i dont think id manage the idolation!

j.
Or the challenge of leading the Hearts out?

ACLeith
03-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Our how about SA and the Hearts lady who had the beer bottle thrown at her?

That's who I meant

AltheHibby
03-11-2018, 12:55 PM
That's who I meant

Just me being thick as usual🙄. Sorry to steal your idea.

H18S NX
03-11-2018, 01:10 PM
No she is not too well, im on my own today but with my Hibernian family. might see you at the club then Janette,not been there for 2 years,Gordon C.