PDA

View Full Version : Dot count St Johnstone

GreenCastle
02-11-2018, 05:55 PM
Any updates ?

Feels like we haven’t been at Easter Road for ages !

Earlydelivery
02-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Looking good

SChibs
02-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Any updates ?

Feels like we haven’t been at Easter Road for ages !

I've not! Unfortunately I missed the game vs Hamilton. I think Aberdeen in the cup was my last home game.

cabbageandribs1875
02-11-2018, 06:35 PM
feels like yonks since our last home game so was really looking forward to it but down at a relation for a 65th, consolation is the game is on BBC Alba at 6pm :thumbsup: give NL a big cheer for me :)

Lancs Harp
02-11-2018, 10:55 PM
feels like yonks since our last home game so was really looking forward to it but down at a relation for a 65th, consolation is the game is on BBC Alba at 6pm :thumbsup: give NL a big cheer for me :)

Thanks for the heads up about the match being on Alba. Good news for exiles like me unable to make the match. The bad news is another Saturday Likely lads afternoon.*

* you have to be a certain age to get that.

iwasthere1972
02-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Hard to believe that despite having a season ticket that I haven't been to Easter Road at all this season. Recovering from an illness in the summer and awaiting an operation. Hopefully I'll be able to get down there at some point.

Might avoid the result and watch it on Alba without knowing the score. Just need to keep off here and Facebook.

GGTTH.

iwasthere1972
02-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the heads up about the matching being on Alba. Good news for exiles like me unable to make the match. The bad news is another Saturday Likely lads afternoon.*

England v Bulgaria. Remember it well. :greengrin

StevesFamau5
03-11-2018, 12:59 AM
Hard to believe that despite having a season ticket that I haven't been to Easter Road at all this season. Recovering from an illness in the summer and awaiting an operation. Hopefully I'll be able to get down there at some point.

Might avoid the result and watch it on Alba without knowing the score. Just need to keep off here and Facebook.

GGTTH.

Get well soon sir!

Hopefully the lads will be able to get a result as well.

GGTTH

Jdawg
03-11-2018, 08:27 AM

GGTTH.

Wish you all in the best in your recovery and hope you manage to get to a game soon.

Keith_M
03-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up about the match being on Alba. Good news for exiles like me unable to make the match. The bad news is another Saturday Likely lads afternoon.*

Terry: "Where is Bulgaria?" Bob: "Uhm, it's in the Balkans. You go up from Greece and it's third on the left."

"England, Flooded Out!"

:greengrin

Eyrie
03-11-2018, 09:37 AM

The weather's not looking good at the moment ...

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2018, 03:55 PM

think i'l give it a miss now