PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: JOINT STATEMENT | EDINBURGH DERBY

RSS Bot
01-11-2018, 03:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9384)

Hermit Crab
01-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Those involved will easily be identified by cctv pictures and tv cameras. Good on the clubs, I dont want allocations cut for both teams at any derbies due to crowd disturbances, lets hope this gets sorted without the SPFL having to step in, although I still feel it wasn't as bad as some are making out.

hibee316
01-11-2018, 03:04 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9384)

Good statement!

I have mates who are Jambos and, funnily enough, I have no wish to actually hurt them.

Passionate support and slagging off each other is all good, but throwing coins and stuff is really ****my behaviour.

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Good statement however clubs and police/stewards need to learn also. Quite why so many fans are allowed to stand in the stairways rather than taking their seats is a joke and needs sorted.

cleanyman
01-11-2018, 03:07 PM
Hold on

Last night I was reading how the Hearts goalie dived and Hibs fans were great

Both were a disgrace

Well done to both clubs

The 90+2
01-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Hertz fans will be raging 😁😁

McSwanky
01-11-2018, 03:13 PM
Hold on

Last night I was reading how the Hearts goalie dived and Hibs fans were great

Both were a disgrace

Well done to both clubs

I think you'll find that some people hold that view, while others are a bit more rational. As always on a messageboard, those with strong opinions are going to shout loudest, which makes it a pretty polarised and uncomfortable read at times. It's the nature of the beast though, so don't let's get caught up in thinking that the 10, 15, 20 people who hold 'tinted' views represent the majority.

Dalianwanda
01-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Hertz fans will be raging 😁😁

Looking at KB your 100% right

Not In The Know
01-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Both linesmen had objects thrown at them. Tell me how hibs fans can be responsible for at least one of them...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-46057726

CropleyWasGod
01-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Both linesmen had objects thrown at them. Tell me how hibs fans can be responsible for at least one of them...

He would be in the Krazy Korner at some point during the game. Just a coin-throw away from both sets of nutters, no?

Since90+2
01-11-2018, 03:34 PM
Looking at KB your 100% right

Why are they raging? Both statements are fair enough.

HibeeHibernian4
01-11-2018, 03:35 PM
No condemnation of the Gorgie Boys getting several airings inside the ground, with one particular rendition coming from all three stands. Not surprised, sweep sweep, nothing to see here.

CropleyWasGod
01-11-2018, 03:37 PM
No condemnation of the Gorgie Boys getting several airings inside the ground, with one particular rendition coming from all three stands. Not surprised, sweep sweep, nothing to see here.

..or, indeed, this new Skacel song. Dreadful. :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
01-11-2018, 03:38 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-46057726

A guy about 6 rows in front of me threw a drinks cup that hit the linesman on the new stand side. I daresay it never hurt him but it was idiotic anyway.

I've said elsewhere I love a bit tribalism/escapism/hatred at the football but there are boundaries and a few crossed them last night. Good on the clubs speaking out together.

HibeeHibernian4
01-11-2018, 03:40 PM

I've heard 'that Skacel song' before. It's crass and offensive but is sung by no more than tens of people.

"We're up to our knees in Fenian blood" was being belted out last night by thousands of Hearts fans. They have a serious bigotry problem on their hands and a chairperson who's too scared/doesn't want to do anything about it.

southern hibby
01-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Can I say. Great statement ( apart from mentioning the majority of fans who come to be entertained and doesn’t mention them being abused or being the abuser of sectarianism ) but for me doesn’t go far enough by saying anything about sectarian abuse about Billy boys fenian blood etc.

If we stamped out sectarianism it would be a major start to actually going to football too watch football and not be abused.

Just heard on the radio from NL agent about the sectarian abuse he has received since signing for Celtic against Dundee ( his first game for them ) until yesterday. Maybe just maybe we need more to speak out against this and maybe just maybe the authorities will address it, but I don’t expect any change soon.

GGTTH

Hibs4185
01-11-2018, 03:43 PM
I don’t think there should’ve been a joint statement and therefore tarring us with the same brush.

Yes our fans did wrong with the goalkeeper but it’s hibs and hearts fans now in the dock together, which is unfair on us after their performance over the last week alone. Murrayfield, the hang Neil Lennon, the secretarian songs, singing about Tommy Robinson and racially abusing their own players(last season)

I hope Leeann brought this up with Ann Budge in discussions about the bigger picture and not just last night.

Since90+2
01-11-2018, 03:44 PM
I don’t think there should’ve been a joint statement and therefore tarring us with the same brush.

Yes our fans did wrong with the goalkeeper but it’s hibs and hearts fans now in the dock together, which is unfair on us after their performance over the last week alone. Murrayfield, the hang Neil Lennon, the secretarian songs, singing about Tommy Robinson and racially abusing their own players(last season)

I hope Leeann brought this up with Ann Budge in discussions about the bigger picture and not just last night.

A Hibs fan ran on the park about 10 minutes before kick off and could have caused a riot by attacking half the wheat field.

lyonhibs
01-11-2018, 03:46 PM
I've heard 'that Skacel song' before. It's crass and offensive but is sung by no more than tens of people.

"We're up to our knees in Fenian blood" was being belted out last night by thousands of Hearts fans. They have a serious bigotry problem on their hands and a chairperson who's too scared/doesn't want to do anything about it.

You're making excuses for ********s who need stamping out of the Scottish game. Just cos they're nominally supporting the green and white, doesn't excuse their dickhead behaviour.

Thankfully, both chairwomen acknowledge that both supports contain fannies of the highest order.

green day

I think the bigger picture means not indulging in whataboutery.

SteveHFC
https://twitter.com/simpsonsspfl/status/1058034136303239168?s=21

HibeeHibernian4
01-11-2018, 03:54 PM
You're making excuses for ********s who need stamping out of the Scottish game. Just cos they're nominally supporting the green and white, doesn't excuse their dickhead behaviour.

Thankfully, both chairwomen acknowledge that both supports contain fannies of the highest order.

Please to point where I'm making excuses for them or their **** songs? I have no problem criticising Hibs fans, there was a lot of ******** behaviour on show in both ends of the ground last night.

I would like Hibs, specifically, to call Hearts out on their sectarian singing.

SirDavidsNapper
01-11-2018, 04:06 PM
Nah sorry not for me. Wouldn't get into bed with them about anything. The club that tried to kill us and rob and cheat can get themselves so far to ****.

Bostonhibby
01-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Nah sorry not for me. Wouldn't get into bed with them about anything. The club that tried to kill us and rob and cheat can get themselves so far to ****.I'm more or less the same. We've both got problems to deal with but I'd rather not be bundled up with the stuff recently surfacing at their end. Especially the burgeoning sectarian element.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibeerealist
01-11-2018, 04:13 PM

Aye and the Budgie sat in the megastand throughout the game and did not hear any of the sectarian abuse directed at NL? She said she was going to “clean things up” re abuse from the stands aye right she sits among it and covers her ears.

Hibs4185
01-11-2018, 04:13 PM
I think the bigger picture means not indulging in whataboutery.

It’s not whataboutery, it’s simple facts.

Do we have as many problems when the game is at Easter Road? No.
Do Hibs fan sing secretarian songs and therefore antagonise the situation? No
Do we threaten to kill Craig Levein? No
Is Tynecastle dangerous? Yes
Do we commonly fight amongst ourselves as witnessed last week? No

I’m sure there are more but my point is, yes we have a minority who misbehave and bring shame to the club but Hearts have a far greater problem and it’s unfair on us to be tarred with the same brush.

People who don’t know either club will see a joint statement condemning hearts and hibs fans and will automatically assume both clubs are as bad as each other and that is unfair.

Hermit Crab
01-11-2018, 04:20 PM

The new song about levin is horrendous as well.

Neil Lennon and Daryl Horgan
Craig Leveins got a dodgy Organ.

Horrendous and should never be sung at any Hibs game, nevermind a derby match.

Hermit Crab
01-11-2018, 04:20 PM

I’m sure there are more but my point is, yes we have a minority who misbehave and bring shame to the club but Hearts have a far greater problem and it’s unfair on us to be tarred with the same brush.

People who don’t know either club will see a joint statement condemning hearts and hibs fans and will automatically assume both clubs are as bad as each other and that is unfair.

No it's not.

Dancehibs
01-11-2018, 04:21 PM
The new song about levin is horrendous as well.

Neil Lennon and Daryl Horgan
Craig Leveins got a dodgy Organ.

Horrendous and should never be sung at any Hibs game, nevermind a derby match.
Not a bit of banter ?

Dancehibs
01-11-2018, 04:22 PM
No it's not.
It is. Getting in is dangerous. Once you are in they metal stairs you have to walk up are slippy as ****

Hermit Crab
01-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Not a bit of banter ?

Nah, thats crap. Stick to football songs.

Libby Hibby
01-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Good statement.

These fixtures are great but last nights was way over the top from both sets of fans at certain flash moments.

I welcome the friendly, ferocious and in the main, fun rivalry but it must be kept in check and it can’t be allowed to escalate into a potential riot from these group of young fans from both sides.

Hermit Crab
01-11-2018, 04:25 PM
It is. Getting in is dangerous. Once you are in they metal stairs you have to walk up are slippy as ****

Which have grips on them and handrails. If it was dangerous they wouldn't be allowed to use it. Simple as that.

Wilson
01-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Not a bit of banter ?

I just hope they're on about his heart!

Diclonius
01-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Well done the two of them. The behaviour last night needed addressed and hopefully by showing this won't be tolerated (i.e. with life bans) we can stamp this out before it becomes more serious next time.

Oh and by the way, the chants mentioned from both sets of fans were completely unsavoury. Whataboutery perpetuates the problem, it doesn't solve it - let's leave that to Celtic fans, yeah?

Dalianwanda
01-11-2018, 04:30 PM

Hibs players, management and fans were way worse supposedly..

hibbyfraelibby
01-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Which have grips on them and handrails. If it was dangerous they wouldn't be allowed to use it. Simple as that.

You think?

Keith_M
01-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Derby matches are a heated affair and there is, rightly or wrongly, a lot of emotion/hatred on either side. Fans are already wound up when they arrive and what goes on on the pitch can an often inflame an already heated situation.

When you see a team sent out with obvious instructions to foul and antagonize the other side, that makes people even worse. The reaction from some of our players to these antics mirrored that of many of our fans and I find it a little galling hearing anyone at Hearts come out with condemnation of bad behaviour in the stands when you see what they're doing on the pitch.

Oh and I'd like to second the thoughts of those that await with interest the condemnation of the sectarianism of a fairly large part of their support.

------------------

This is in no way intended as an excuse for the behaviour of any misbehaving fan, so please don't make inferences.

hibeerealist
01-11-2018, 04:41 PM

Aye and the Budgie sat in the megastand throughout the game and did not hear any of the sectarian abuse directed at NL? She said she was going to “clean things up” re abuse from the stands aye right she sits among it and covers her ears.

The Pointer
01-11-2018, 04:47 PM
I had a look at Kickback at lunchtime and there's a very good thread about the 'Gorgie Boys' song. Commendably there is universal condemnation of those who sing it and its recent Hunnish manifestation.

blackpoolhibs
01-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Is it any surprise that our lot might be getting worse when they see what little action is done to both sides of the bigots and celtic?

After every match we play against those lot, all i see is thread after thread on their behaviour, eventually the hard of thinking wise up and think whats good for the goose.

bawheid
01-11-2018, 04:52 PM
IMO we should stop fannying around issuing joint statements and start calling out the appalling sectarian abuse that gets dished out at Tynecastle every time we go there. Less of this “we’re all as bad as each other” pish.

If I was LD I’d be asking Budge what Hearts are doing about the Hang Neil Lennon graffiti daubed around Gorgie.

Hibs4185
01-11-2018, 04:56 PM
This may or may not be a good point but I read LD was sitting amongst our fans last night rather than the directors area-you can’t call it a box as it doesn’t have its own boxed off area or separate exit. I was wondering if it was because she wanted to experience the usually amazing and positive atmosphere created by since 1875, or the fact she has a bad experience sitting in the main stand and having to share exits and corridors with rather unfiremdly folks.

Imagine for instance Neil Lennon having to sit in the directors area and leaving via the same exit and shared corridors.

beensaidbefore
01-11-2018, 04:59 PM
IMO we should stop fannying around issuing joint statements and start calling out the appalling sectarian abuse that gets dished out at Tynecastle every time we go there. Less of this “we’re all as bad as each other” pish.

If I was LD I’d be asking Budge what Hearts are doing about the Hang Neil Lennon graffiti daubed around Gorgie.

The evening news article implies this was done after the match. I don't know when it first appeared but I know it was before 4.45 yesterday.

Very unsavoury, but the EN seem to be slightly misleading.

The 90+2
01-11-2018, 05:11 PM

They hate Lennon and they are never to blame for **** all. Was all Lennons fault according to some welt in work.

Smartie
01-11-2018, 05:20 PM

I'd be amazed if that hadn't been brought up.

They've released a joint statement - a good one I think - and will be going back to their clubs to work on the problems that are evidently there.

Argylehibby
01-11-2018, 05:24 PM
He would be in the Krazy Korner at some point during the game. Just a coin-throw away from both sets of nutters, no?

yeah but only one of them is down at our end, the other is permanently in their half so unless it was an Olympic discuss thrower launching the coin I think it's a fair assessment that Hearts fans were responsible for at least one of the linesman being hit.

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 05:25 PM

And the mercer one and the levein one embarrassing.

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2018, 05:31 PM

absolutely spot ******* on :aok::agree:

BoomtownHibees
01-11-2018, 05:46 PM

Aye on the main stand side but not the Wheatfield

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2018, 05:50 PM
just watched a video on FB from the wheatfield which the cameras didn't show last night, a steward is on the pitch grappling with a mutant when another mutant runs on and punches the steward, then runs back to his adoring fans like the true little ******* COWARD that he is, i'm starting to get even more angry that LD done a joint statement with Budge, get your own house in order BUDGE

The 90+2
01-11-2018, 05:52 PM
just watched a video on FB from the wheatfield which the cameras didn't show last night, a steward is on the pitch grappling with a mutant when another mutant runs on and punches the steward, then runs back to his adoring fans like the true little ******* COWARD that he is, i'm starting to get even more angry that LD done a joint statement with Budge, get your own house in order BUDGE

Have you a link please?

danhibees1875
01-11-2018, 05:53 PM

I thought it was a Hibs fan who first ran on in that incident?

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2018, 06:03 PM
Have you a link please?

i'm not actually sure how to put a link up from FB :greengrin but it's on hibs supporters group...let me know if you find it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252817874812761/

I thought it was a Hibs fan who first ran on in that incident?

not quite sure to be honest, but the one the steward is grappling with looks p@shed, then a coward runs from the wheatfield and punches the steward...from behind

after further detective work....both fuds are mutants :)

green day
01-11-2018, 06:06 PM
This may or may not be a good point but I read LD was sitting amongst our fans last night rather than the directors area-you can’t call it a box as it doesn’t have its own boxed off area or separate exit. I was wondering if it was because she wanted to experience the usually amazing and positive atmosphere created by since 1875, or the fact she has a bad experience sitting in the main stand and having to share exits and corridors with rather unfiremdly folks.

Imagine for instance Neil Lennon having to sit in the directors area and leaving via the same exit and shared corridors.

She was there last season, has done it for some time now - I was chatting with her on the way in at one of them, December one, I think?

Discussed the issues relating to the kettling of our fans in front of the crappy 4 turnstiles, she told me she had spoken to Budge about it and they were scheduling improvements (the two new turnstiles this season, I imagine).

She does it so she can experience the derby as we do, see exactly whats going on - which means she sees and hears it all, same as we do, for better or worse.

I think this is a great thing.

But..................for the bampots, this means there isnt much of a hiding place, they cant say "aye but they were singing bad songs" when we were belting out the one about Mercers wife (which in full disclosure, I have been known to sing at Tynecastle :wink:)

Hope this explains partly why I have said that she wont indulge in the whataboutery stuff.

danhibees1875
01-11-2018, 06:18 PM
i'm not actually sure how to put a link up from FB :greengrin but it's on hibs supporters group...let me know if you find it

not quite sure to be honest, but the one the steward is grappling with looks p@shed, then a coward runs from the wheatfield and punches the steward...from behind

It's hard to see the colours in that video but going by the stands reaction that's got to be a Hibs fan to begin with. Second guy tries to punch round the steward at him too I think.

The 90+2
01-11-2018, 06:27 PM

Thanks mate 👍

Sioux
01-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Hertz need to stop shouting their mouths off before every Derby that they can't lose to Hibs. Coming out with all their **** that the manager has drummed it into the players that herts don't lose to Hibs, and the players will be so up for it, only adds fuel to the already wound up low life that they become 'the people', and all the stuff that goes with it.

They've turned the game into a war. And Levein's the main culprit.

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2018, 06:43 PM
It's hard to see the colours in that video but going by the stands reaction that's got to be a Hibs fan to begin with. Second guy tries to punch round the steward at him too I think.

after 20 views you could be right, the wee mutant coward was on and off faster than the flash, hoping the cameras wouldn't catch the speedster

CropleyWasGod
01-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Aye on the main stand side but not the WheatfieldSure, but I was answering the suggestion that neither lino could have been hit by one of us.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

jacomo
01-11-2018, 07:30 PM

Unavoidable. We can’t take the high ground even though we would like to.

The moral of this story is: don’t act like a d***.

dp00
01-11-2018, 08:29 PM
Am I the only one that think that at least budge and Leeann will deal with it which is what is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Day Soon
01-11-2018, 08:48 PM
I think it is utterly astonishing that a statement of that sort could be issued without addressing the long running fact of persistent sectarian chanting - and in particular personal abuse directed at Neil Lennon - being confronted.

It's not like it is sporadic, a minority or divorced from more serious threats made against Neil.

What that statement says to me is that if a manager gets hit by a coin or a goalkeeper is hit/appears to be hit by a fan then it has crossed a threshold requiring a statement and has become very serious. But if it's just the sickening sectarian crap that happens EVERY SINGLE TIME we play them, then that's simply the norm and no statement is needed.

If we were singing the kind of anti-Protestant crap that equates to the anti-Catholic bile that they come out with I'm honestly not sure I would go to games. I'd certainly expect the club to to something about it.

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 09:39 PM
A Hibs fan ran on the park about 10 minutes before kick off and could have caused a riot by attacking half the wheat field.

Could easily have caused a riot..

rcarter1
01-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Am I the only one that think that at least budge and Leeann will deal with it which is what is needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they will try, and Im delighted they can work together - even CL and NL more or less backed each other up last night which is good as well.

blackpoolhibs
01-11-2018, 09:49 PM

I keep hearing this comment after every incident, this person or that person could have caused a riot, when was the last time there was actually a riot at a football match? :confused:

People will say the cup final, but that was exuberance. :wink:

Lancs Harp
01-11-2018, 10:01 PM
I keep hearing this comment after every incident, this person or that person could have caused a riot, when was the last time there was actually a riot at a football match? :confused:

People will say the cup final, but that was exuberance. :wink:

Pies ran out at half time a couple of weeks ago at Wigan.

Very ugly.

wookie70
01-11-2018, 10:27 PM
I have no issue with the clubs working together and welcome the statement.

Paisley Hibby
01-11-2018, 10:48 PM
Let's not kid ourselves. That's a pretty anodyne statement and is really just about trying to head fines off at the pass.

Meanwhile there's a growing amount of bile and hatred between sections of both our supports which has got much worse in the past 2 or 3 years. I hope there's more serious work being done behind the scenes by both clubs to address this problem because, if not, this could all get a lot more embarrassing and messy yet...

NAE NOOKIE
01-11-2018, 10:52 PM
It can only be good that the clubs are prepared to work together on this … but there are a few issues which Hearts need to face up to which make them far more in need of remedial action than Hibs are.

For a kick off and in spite of my antagonism towards tricolours and the like being waved by our support which I don't think help matters in any way, I genuinely think in the context of Edinburgh football Hearts have far more of a sectarian problem than Hibs do, a problem which has been growing in the last few seasons … its time Hearts and Ann Budge faced up to this and took some serious steps to prevent it becoming a far more serious problem. You do not hear massed singing of sectarian themed songs from the Hibs support at Easter Road, no matter who we are playing … you do at Tynecastle from their fans.

At Easter Road even though there is a far bigger distance between the East and South stands than the main and Roseburn stands at Tynecastle Hibs still leave about 100 seats empty and covered by tarpaulins at the front of the East closest to the South, especially when we play Hearts and Sevco … At Tynecastle they allow their biggest idiots the section of the main stand closest to the Roseburn practically within spitting distance of the away support … step one would be to move those people away from that area.

FFS …. The vast majority of Hibs and Hearts fans absolutely love the bitter rivalry which exists between the two clubs, its what a city rivalry is all about, but I also firmly believe that the vast majority of Hibs and Hearts fans do not want to see that rivalry extended to sectarian bile or violence inside or outside of the stadium ….. Never mind the clubs getting together, is it not time that the fans of both clubs got together and made it clear that a volatile and passionate derby rivalry is something we don't want to see lost … but that sectarianism and violence is bloody well not on.

JimBHibees
02-11-2018, 06:02 AM
I think it is utterly astonishing that a statement of that sort could be issued without addressing the long running fact of persistent sectarian chanting - and in particular personal abuse directed at Neil Lennon - being confronted.

It's not like it is sporadic, a minority or divorced from more serious threats made against Neil.

What that statement says to me is that if a manager gets hit by a coin or a goalkeeper is hit/appears to be hit by a fan then it has crossed a threshold requiring a statement and has become very serious. But if it's just the sickening sectarian crap that happens EVERY SINGLE TIME we play them, then that's simply the norm and no statement is needed.

If we were singing the kind of anti-Protestant crap that equates to the anti-Catholic bile that they come out with I'm honestly not sure I would go to games. I'd certainly expect the club to to something about it.

Totally agree with that. Needs to be confronted and called our what it is. Maybe the issues from Wednesday highlights clearly the weakness in their being no strict liability for clubs. This happens in England yet they don't appear to have had the same issues. Personally think it needs to be brought in so clubs are held more responsible for their moronic fans.

blackpoolhibs
02-11-2018, 06:26 AM
Until clubs like Hibs stand up and address the real problem here, bigotry, sectarianism, we will all be here again in a years time debating the same old *****.

Sioux
02-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Until clubs like Hibs stand up and address the real problem here, bigotry, sectarianism, we will all be here again in a years time debating the same old *****.

Lets not kid ourselves that the problems at derbies are all down to sectarian chanting and the like. That's just making an excuse for the low life that get involved in their nonsense. Granted, obviously, it is a (the) major issue with two clubs.

Social media with its outpouring of hatred will have much more effect on people's mind set when these games comes around. Its all propaganda, and in all walks of life that has always had consequences for those that believe, or want to believe that, 'social' group A wants to destroy 'social' group B.

Captain Trips
02-11-2018, 08:04 AM
Lee Wallace will soon have it all sorted.

Blaster
02-11-2018, 08:04 AM

How are football clubs responsible for a society problem? That’s a political issue to be resolved not a sporting one. I know folk will say everyone should do their bit (and I agree to an extent) but it’s up to politicians to lead it

jacomo
02-11-2018, 08:30 AM

Aye but denying bad behaviour from our own side doesn’t help the situation.

Hibs4185
02-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Aye but denying bad behaviour from our own side doesn’t help the situation.

No one is denying bad behaviour from our side at Tynecastle. I think the vast majority want those involved the other night punished by the club.

seanshow
02-11-2018, 11:05 AM
The cup of juice that was thrown hit the linesman in the right hand, A bit later on a couple of stewards arrived and took a boy away and his mate, in the same area. Very likely clocked on cctv, so at least 2 idiots were ejected or arrested.

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Nah sorry not for me. Wouldn't get into bed with them about anything. The club that tried to kill us and rob and cheat can get themselves so far to ****.

Agreed. We only self-denigrate by getting into bed with cheats, thieves, asset-strippers and sex offenders, even if it's for a decent cause. Leave the statements to them. If we must have a view, let us express our own and legitimize a corrupt institution and petty bigots.

hibee316
02-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Pies ran out at half time a couple of weeks ago at Wigan.

Very ugly.

We're the scenes ugly or are you just talking about the folk of Wigan? :)

SirDavidsNapper
02-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Agreed. We only self-denigrate by getting into bed with cheats, thieves, asset-strippers and sex offenders, even if it's for a decent cause. Leave the statements to them. If we must have a view, let us express our own and legitimize a corrupt institution and petty bigots.

👍