PDA

View Full Version : UEFA to investigate - what will it actually take?

hibsfan
31-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Not that there can be any doubt already - but tonight’s match proves beyond doubt that there is a huge anti-Hibs movement within the SFA. What will actually take for UEFA to come and investigate this? The refereeing performance tonight is possibly the most obvious case of cheating I’ve ever seen in the Scottish game and that is saying something. Bartley was booked for winning the ball. Hibs players were head-butted and Elbowed but with no action. At least six arts players should have picked up several yellow cards,With only one, I think being given.

Hibs weren’t great tonight, but we had to settle for a draw because we were never going to allowed more. Hibs shouldn’t be dropping points to hearts though - I think Lennon got it wrong again tonight.

Sammy7nil
31-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Dear oh dear laughable post, the ref was not great but miles away from being the worst we have had.

Ell_Chrisso
31-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Bartley absolutely didn’t win the ball.

Agree however, the referee was extremely poor. Not for the first time either!

lord bunberry
31-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Dear oh dear laughable post, the ref was not great but miles away from being the worst we have had.
Fair enough, but when is it our turn to get these decisions?

green day
31-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Post of the year so far .......

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Not that there can be any doubt already - but tonight’s match proves beyond doubt that there is a huge anti-Hibs movement within the SFA. What will actually take for UEFA to come and investigate this? The refereeing performance tonight is possibly the most obvious case of cheating I’ve ever seen in the Scottish game and that is saying something. Bartley was booked for winning the ball. Hibs players were head-butted and Elbowed but with no action. At least six arts players should have picked up several yellow cards,With only one, I think being given.

Hibs weren’t great tonight, but we had to settle for a draw because we were never going to allowed more. Hibs shouldn’t be dropping points to hearts though - I think Lennon got it wrong again tonight.

Come on mate, it was hardly Watergate. UEFA need to investigate? Not a great referee tonight, but we've all seen much worse.

tamig
31-10-2018, 11:59 PM

Get the green goggles off bud. Where was the head butt for starters?

Callum_62
01-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Bartley could’ve been given a red for that tackle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Harp Awakes
01-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Fair enough, but when is it our turn to get these decisions?

I agree. How many dodgy, result influencing refereeing decisions has that been against us in derbys over recent years?

broondog
01-11-2018, 12:12 AM

I don't think there should be an investigation but I agree with you regarding the cheating, the ref was a disgrace and was giving absolutely everything to Hearts. we were clearly and I mean clearly the better side but the ref felt he needd to send someone off to even the game up. best chance to beat them at that ****hole in a while and as ****ing usual it was the ref that prevented it from happening. we should have put them to the sword and didn't. I think we should be raising the matter and I would have liked to see Lennon speaking about that rather than the disgraceful behaviour of those ****s in the stand.

The_Horde
01-11-2018, 12:12 AM
Bartley absolutely didn’t win the ball.

Agree however, the referee was extremely poor. Not for the first time either!

He didn't. But the ball was there to be won. Dikamona's minutes later was more or less identical and no yellow.

Kamberi's shirt pulled cynically in the first half, no yellow.

Hearts lad dives in the box, no yellow.

Kamberi has three fouls, 2 of which were not fouls at all - booked.

If Kamberi was booked for peristent fouling then why wasn't Dikamona? Or Haring? Even Mallan. Absolutely rubbish officiating, consistency? You're having a laugh.

It's not a conspiracy but referees should referee the game and not the occasion. Happens time and again at Tynecastle against us in derbies and it needs to stop.

Sas_The_Hibby
01-11-2018, 12:15 AM
I don't think there should be an investigation but I agree with you regarding the cheating, the ref was a disgrace and was giving absolutely everything to Hearts. we were clearly and I mean clearly the better side but the ref felt he needd to send someone off to even the game up. best chance to beat them at that ****hole in a while and as ****ing usual it was the ref that prevented it from happening. we should have put them to the sword and didn't. I think we should be raising the matter and I would have liked to see Lennon speaking about that rather than the disgraceful behaviour of those ****s in the stand.

You're having a laugh

Sas_The_Hibby
01-11-2018, 12:17 AM

This is frankly a ridiculous comment and paranoid in the extreme

Lancs Harp
01-11-2018, 12:19 AM
I believe there's a motion being tabled in the House of Commons tomorrow.

We're beginning to sound like "victimised" Celtic fans.

hibsfan
01-11-2018, 12:49 AM
Just seen the Bartley incident and right enough - doesn’t get the ball! But stand by everything else - this IS a conspiracy. Dallas did everything but score a goal for Hearts tonight. Amazed he stood by the linesman’s decision for the disallowed goal - clearly killed his bet on the match.

tamig
01-11-2018, 12:51 AM
Just seen the Bartley incident and right enough - doesn’t get the ball! But stand by everything else - this IS a conspiracy. Dallas did everything but score a goal for Hearts tonight. Amazed he stood by the linesman’s decision for the disallowed goal - clearly killed his bet on the match.

Give it up please.

FRes Hibbie
01-11-2018, 12:55 AM
What a crock.

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2018, 12:56 AM
I agree. How many dodgy, result influencing refereeing decisions has that been against us in derbys over recent years?

Absolutely. Why are the 'mistakes' always in their favour?

CMurdoch
01-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Many of those on this thread should not drive before midday

cocteautwin
01-11-2018, 03:18 AM
I've got a friend of a friend who works as a cleaner at the UN in New York. I'm gonna see if she can get us some sort of hearing or investigation or something . . . . . . . .

CMurdoch
01-11-2018, 03:21 AM

Congrats your post is now being ridiculed on JKB although a few think you are an undercover Jambo

Forza Fred
01-11-2018, 03:45 AM
Congrats your post is now being ridiculed on JKB although a few think you are an undercover Jambo

That was my immediate reaction on reading the original post......

One Day Soon
01-11-2018, 06:11 AM

And mine.

Jones28
01-11-2018, 06:45 AM

Please stop.

lyonhibs
01-11-2018, 07:02 AM
Tin foil hat a bit snug no OP??

:faf::faf:

flash
01-11-2018, 07:05 AM
Is that the penalty they might have had or Bartleys potential straight red you are referring to?

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 07:18 AM

And mine.

Liam_Hibs
01-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Surely before you posted this you read it back and thought "Nah. I sound desperate here and this is embarrassing."

Surely?!

Lendo
01-11-2018, 07:53 AM

How is the head this morning?

Steve-O
01-11-2018, 09:04 AM

UEFA :hilarious

Bostonhibby
01-11-2018, 09:16 AM
I've got a friend of a friend who works as a cleaner at the UN in New York. I'm gonna see if she can get us some sort of hearing or investigation or something . . . . . . . .Are you Donald Trump? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sylar
01-11-2018, 09:23 AM
theactual*** did I just read?! :dunno:

A conspiracy, and anti-Hibs agenda...I can only hope you were absolutely plastered when you wrote this garbage last night.

Wow.

hibeerealist
01-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Absolutely. Why are the 'mistakes' always in their favour?

very good point, refereees are human and make “mistakes” however very strange that these “mistakes” are usually (90%) in hertz favour, Olly goal, Leigh’s goal, Foster’s goal and it goes on and on