PDA

View Full Version : NHC Worm turning at Castle Greyskull.....

Jim44
31-10-2018, 09:16 PM
I thought his ‘deity’ was cast in stone , but ......

“Gerrards not got it.
Poor in 4 games now - hamilton, spartak, sheep and now killie !!!
What the F is going on?”

“Pressure has to be on Gerrard now. I don't see him lasting the season.”

Just a minority just now, but a few more bad results and his halo will slip.

Bostonhibby
31-10-2018, 09:19 PM
I thought he'd be gone by Xmas. A wee European exit and it could be on unless he costs too much to get rid off. Win win really.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

adhibs
31-10-2018, 09:31 PM
seen they anounced there accounts will tonights match was in progress. £16.3m loss for the year

calumhibee1
31-10-2018, 09:33 PM
seen they anounced there accounts will tonights match was in progress. £16.3m loss for the year

Absolutely ridiculous. Teams that have been in admin/liquidation should be forced by the SFA/SPFL to have a wagecap , clearly can’t control themselves.

Sprouleflyer
31-10-2018, 09:34 PM

That means nothing, Gerrard has said if current players can’t provide results, he will go out and buy players who can.

Eyrie
31-10-2018, 09:34 PM

Sneaking it out whilst attention is elsewhere. Obviously a good day to bury bad news.

BILLYHIBS
31-10-2018, 09:37 PM
The Rangers the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving 😂

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 09:37 PM
They're fortunate they've escaped a defeat at Easter Road too

CropleyWasGod
31-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Absolutely ridiculous. Teams that have been in admin/liquidation should be forced by the SFA/SPFL to have a wagecap , clearly can’t control themselves.Are you saying it's the same club? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

JeMeSouviens
01-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Stevie warming up for the real start of the blame game ... :wink:

Rangers have now won just five of their first ten Premiership games this season and Gerrard is getting fed carrying the can for the poor results.
He said: “I can sit here and protect them all night and take the blame. If that’s what they want then I will.
“But, they are Rangers players. They are the ones who have to go out and deliver and tonight they haven’t
“We will all take the blame together but they have to take responsibility at some point.
“It is a concern that it has happened a few times now. “

calumhibee1
01-11-2018, 11:21 AM
Are you saying it's the same club? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

True :greengrin maybe The Rangers shouldn’t be included in that list then.

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2018, 11:38 AM

and Gerrard will soon start splashing the cash to buy success, look forward to a Sevco2 in a few years

Ronniekirk
01-11-2018, 11:52 AM
Thier current European Run will have earned them a fair whack If they get outvthe Group Stsge and into next round they will be delighted Add that to record Season Ticket Sales,Probably two decent Cup Runs and Gerrard will be given more to Spend in Next Window to Challenge for Second Place and the money that Brings
The pressure will be on next Season to Tepeat that and do better domestically and close the Gap on Celtic
So I don't see them getting rid of him any time soon

Keith_M
01-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Add in a £14m loss in their accounts and evrything's getting back to normal at The Lodge.

JeMeSouviens
01-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Thier current European Run will have earned them a fair whack If they get outvthe Group Stsge and into next round they will be delighted Add that to record Season Ticket Sales,Probably two decent Cup Runs and Gerrard will be given more to Spend in Next Window to Challenge for Second Place and the money that Brings
The pressure will be on next Season to Tepeat that and do better domestically and close the Gap on Celtic
So I don't see them getting rid of him any time soon

The Europa run is buying him time. Domestically they're not really any better than with Pedro or Murty so far. Beaten in a semi and battling for 2nd. They expected at least clear in 2nd, hopefully challenging at the top and winning a cup.

Celtc are starting to click now, (unfortunately for everyome). If the New Huns don't get out their Europa group then the focus will be squarely on the league. Knives could well be out by xmas, although going by previous form they'd wait until ST renewals to give him the boot.

RoslinInstHibby
01-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Celtic are now finding their feet in the league, the pressure will soon start ramping up on Gerrard

SuperAllyMcleod
01-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Am I the only one that gets a bit frustrated by Ibrox being called Castle Greyskull?

The name comes from Masters of the Universe and it’s where the ‘good guys’ lived - the bad guys (Skeletor, etc) kept attacking it.

We need to find a new name for it! [emoji34]

All suggestions welcome.

JeMeSouviens
01-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Am I the only one that gets a bit frustrated by Ibrox being called Castle Greyskull?

The name comes from Masters of the Universe and it’s where the ‘good guys’ lived - the bad guys (Skeletor, etc) kept attacking it.

All suggestions welcome.

:agree:

Snake Mountain was Skeletor's gaff.

Keith_M
01-11-2018, 02:12 PM
:agree:

Snake Mountain was Skeletor's gaff.

That is a very appropriate name.

RoslinInstHibby
01-11-2018, 02:14 PM

All suggestions welcome.
:agree::agree: showed my 7 year old an episode of he man....he like "wait, that's the good guys place?):faf:

Radium
01-11-2018, 02:22 PM
Surely if everything is up then it’s okay [emoji16]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181101/0226d92eca8479f2a67d1e66ad80debe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
01-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Gerrard was crazy taking that job. Celtic pumping teams left right and centre only showing them up further.

hibs#1
01-11-2018, 02:35 PM
If it wasn't for a decent Europa draw he would be massively under pressure echo what they people are saying don't think they are any better than previous seasons considering the money they pissing up the wall, think Gerrard will regret taking this job in the future.

bingo70
01-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Gerrard was crazy taking that job. Celtic pumping teams left right and centre only showing them up further.

I still think it was a decent job for him to take, if he makes an erse of it it's not because Celtic have got their act together.

All he really had to do was improve their home form, i think they dropped something mad like 24 points at home last season, fix that and they're in a title race. I don't think even the most loyal of loyalist huns would genuinely have expected them to win the league this year, they just want a decent challenge and to pull away from the rest of the pack.

Nutmegged
01-11-2018, 02:46 PM

All suggestions welcome.

Its a play on words from early Only An Excuse cassettes, Rangers were the "grandmasters of the universe"

SuperAllyMcleod
01-11-2018, 02:52 PM
Its a play on words from early Only An Excuse cassettes, Rangers were the "grandmasters of the universe"

Ah, ok, I wasn’t aware of that - almost makes it worse by accepting that they are the “grandmasters of the universe”?

There’s probably bigger things I should be worried about. [emoji4]

Ozyhibby
01-11-2018, 02:57 PM
https://twitter.com/jbluvsceltic/status/1057758892325650432?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim44
01-11-2018, 02:58 PM

All suggestions welcome.

:agree::agree: showed my 7 year old an episode of he man....he like "wait, that's the good guys place?):faf:

My bad. I stand corrected ..... pedants. :greengrin