PDA

View Full Version : Kamberi

Peevemor
31-10-2018, 09:09 PM
I don't know whether either booking was justified, though the second was probably because he lost the plot as opposed to the challenge itself (which wasn't even a foul IMO).

However, I'm surprised he hasn't gone bananas before.

He plays a very fair but physical game and takes a fair bit of physical (and maybe verbal) abuse from opposition defenders.

Time and time again he shrugs it off and gets on with it. Unfortunately tonight was the night he flipped.

He'll be angry with himself and will no doubt be spoken to by NL about it, but he's still young and will learn from tonight.

Onward and upward...

Northernhibee
31-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Really feel for him today.

hibee_girl
31-10-2018, 09:11 PM
I think it's been coming for a long time with Flo tbh, there's been a few times he's got involved in things that he didn't need to and he seems to like to get involved whenever there is a wee bust up on the pitch.

SChibs
31-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Apparently Berra has admitted it's never a red. He's rightly aggrieved at being called for a foul. He won the ball.

Zazu62
31-10-2018, 09:14 PM
What did he do to deserve his first booking? Persistent fouling my erse

Hibee Mac
31-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Both bookings were shocking decisions.

The first one is for "persistent fouling", when you look back his two earlier fouls were completely incorrect and given for absolutely nothing in the box for 2 corners.

The second "foul" isn't even a foul let alone a yellow, and that must mean he was given a yellow for his so called actions after the foul. But what did he actually do to merit a yellow? Something was said to him he lost his temper a bit but didn't do a thing to an opposition player other than say a few words and look angry. Is that worth a yellow these days? Particularly when your first yellow was so cheap, that can only go down as shockingly biased refereeing, nothing else.

Speedy
31-10-2018, 09:16 PM
First one shouldn't have been a booking. Some of his persistent fouls weren't fouls (thinking about the fouls in the box in particular).

Second one wasn't a foul but a justified booking for the reaction. Idiotic when you know you've already been booked.

The Harp Awakes
31-10-2018, 09:16 PM
The 2 yellows were a total joke. How can any ref let alone one of our top refs possibly give a foul let alone a yellow for either:confused:

How many times have we been done by officials in derby games over the years:confused:

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 09:18 PM
The first is an absolute joke

The second starts from a free kick that isnt even a free kick and folk get all up in his face

Ive said this countless times here by Dallas is by far the worst ref in our league. Every game ive watched him he give baffling decisions

What about the non free kick when he played boyle through? Anyone see that again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP
31-10-2018, 09:19 PM
He leads too much with the elbow. Then gets conned by the filth noising him up. Will feel a mug tonight poor lad, could have cost us the game.

Still my favourite Hibs player tho.

Tyler Durden
31-10-2018, 09:19 PM
We need to appeal this red 100%

thegaffer12
31-10-2018, 09:20 PM
I like him. He's passionate.

Looked up at the hearts fans pointing at the badge on his chest as he went off.

Jones28
31-10-2018, 09:21 PM
He lost it tonight, he was really gunning for the Hearts player and I'm glad slivka was holding him back otherwise he would've done something really stupid.

madhatter

We can’t though can we as it is 2 yellows, no?

I'm_cabbaged

We can’t

RoscoHibby
31-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Neither of the fouls that got yellow cards were actually fouls?? The one in the box at our corner was a joke if it was persistent. The 1st yellow he just put his arm out and barely touched the boy. 2nd one he's won the fckin ball!! Then if its for the reaction, its no even a foul n then he's got a yam pointing right in his face. Really feel for him. Did go a bit radge but it's understandable. Just raging he's now suspended for sat..

skyhibs
31-10-2018, 09:23 PM

Don’t think you can appeal 2 yellows

Sir David Gray
31-10-2018, 09:23 PM

It was two bookings so can't be appealed.

JeMeSouviens
31-10-2018, 09:24 PM
He lost it tonight, he was really gunning for the Hearts player and I'm glad slivka was holding him back otherwise he would've done something really stupid.

He did lose it but since he was held back and didn’t get anywhere near the Hearts *******, I don’t really see how you can book him?

Very, very hard done by.

SmashinGlass
The first is an absolute joke

The second starts from a free kick that isnt even a free kick and folk get all up in his face

Ive said this countless times here by Dallas is by far the worst ref in our league. Every game ive watched him he give baffling decisions

What about the non free kick when he played boyle through? Anyone see that again?

You mean the one where Smith stares Boyle down before elbowing him in the face and then kicking him? Clearly just a booking though. Obviously

Vault Boy
I love Flo. He lost it tonight tho.his yellows were questionable, but his reaction to the second cost his time on the pitch. Cannae argue with that.

Straight back in the team when available.

BILLYHIBS
Potter obviously told his players to wynd up Bartley and Kamberi at half time.
It was Dunne that got Kamberi sent off wagging a finger in his face Kamberi sent off for his over aggressive reaction
Smiths elbow kick and confrontation on Boyle at the start of the second half showed Potters game plan and sparked the Kamberi situation
Low life’s !

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 09:25 PM
You mean the one where Smith stares Boyle down before elbowing him in the face and then kicking him? Clearly just a booking though. Obviously

No - hearts cleared hit Dallas and fell perfectly for Boyle just outside box bang in middle - goes to shoot and looks to get cleaned out

Didnt show reply coz keeper got hit just after it

Mr Grieves
31-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Kamberi was hard done by tonight and did not deserve to be sent off.

Tyler Durden
31-10-2018, 09:28 PM
It was two bookings so can't be appealed.

I thought that had changed this season but maybe not? I'm off to check.....

Jones28
31-10-2018, 09:31 PM
He did lose it but since he was held back and didn’t get anywhere near the Hearts *******, I don’t really see how you can book him?

Very, very hard done by.

I agree to a point, but the aggression was still there for all to see.

It should really have been his first yellow though, as I don't see how two fouls can be considered persistent.

Bishop Hibee
31-10-2018, 09:32 PM
First booking for persistent fouling was a joke. Second for his reaction to what wasn’t a foul and having some yams in his face was ridiculous too. Why wasn’t Dunne booked for waving the finger in Kamberi’s face? Pathetic refereeing.

Peevemor
31-10-2018, 09:32 PM
I remember a match at Ibrox where some hun player grabbed Gary Smith by the throat and (I think) was sent off. Smith didn't even bat an eyelid, he just stared the guy out.

Or there's the photo of Bartley smiling in the face of the yam who's acting the hard man.

Those are the reactions to have.

B.H.F.C
31-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Take away the sending off which was a joke, I thought he was garbage tonight.didnt hold the ball up. Wasn’t a threat at all.

TelaStella
31-10-2018, 09:38 PM
He’s not done anything wrong? Only person Flo should be annoyed with is Dallas and either one of those absolute reprobates who were dying to get him sent off. If you watch the tv replays even they’re physio girl is having a right giggle to herself as the card comes out.

Tyler Durden
31-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Take away the sending off which was a joke, I thought he was garbage tonight.didnt hold the ball up. Wasn’t a threat at all.

Did he get any service? One of the few times he received the ball to feet, he turned his man and had a shot blocked for a corner.

If we're going to play 5 defenders plus Bartley and an anonymous Slivka, this is the outcome. Boyle and Flo feeding off scraps as Lennon has abandoned any attempt to play a passing game at Tynecastle. 1 goal in 5 visits is pathetic

beensaidbefore
31-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Let's be realistic. If you are on a booking you shouldn't be pushing and shoving folk. He needed to be clever here and get himself away from it all. It was a bit disappointing. It might have been wrong for the first booking, but he player right into their hands.

CallumLaidlaw
31-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Let's be realistic. If you are on a booking you shouldn't be pushing and shoving folk. He needed to be clever here and get himself away from it all. It was a bit disappointing. It might have been wrong for the first booking, but he player right into their hands.

Which hearts player did he push or shove?

Davy Mac
31-10-2018, 09:53 PM
Did he get any service? One of the few times he received the ball to feet, he turned his man and had a shot blocked for a corner.

If we're going to play 5 defenders plus Bartley and an anonymous Slivka, this is the outcome. Boyle and Flo feeding off scraps as Lennon has abandoned any attempt to play a passing game at Tynecastle. 1 goal in 5 visits is pathetic

Correct.

We still badly miss Scott Allan in my opinion or someone who can open up teams with a bit of magic, but alas, it's all about the money, money...let's hope January brings the wee man back.

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 09:53 PM
If that red doesn't get rescinded I'll have you all for line ups outside the west before the game on Saturday. Utter joke.

31-10-2018, 09:57 PM
Has anyone got a video of the incidents

Dancehibs
31-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Never a second yellow. Done nothing wrong. Even Berra said it was wrong

Jones28
31-10-2018, 09:59 PM

Tbf to Kamberi, when he did get the ball into feet on one occasion in the first half he spun and got a corner off the deflected shot. He's not a target man, he works at his best with the ball into feet.

The Harp Awakes
31-10-2018, 10:00 PM

Who did he push in either incident?

Stuart93
31-10-2018, 10:04 PM

Exactly what I’ve said, lennon sets us up for a draw. Really think that’s hearts team were there for the taking tonight, it was heir B team ffs

BILLYHIBS
31-10-2018, 10:08 PM
Correct.

We still badly miss Scott Allan in my opinion or someone who can open up teams with a bit of magic, but alas, it's all about the money, money...let's hope January brings the wee man back.
Yip! He is on my Xmas list links midfield to attack
Hopefully something can be sorted we miss him badly

neil7908
31-10-2018, 10:09 PM
What did he do to deserve his first booking? Persistent fouling my erse

Total joke booking for the first one. We've had team after team kick us up and down the park with refs totally unwilling to take action.

I'm not even sure how many fouls Kamberi committed tonight before he got the booking but it can't have been many.

I'm also not clear what the second booking was for - the foul or his reaction. If it's the foul we should be appealing (if we can). If its reaction then I'd understand as he lost the plot, although the didn't actually do anything.

YanYansen

Agree 100%. Pathetic when they're that depleted to play that many defence-minded players.

davym7062
I’m just glad no hearts player went down in the box the fud of a ref would pointed to the spot

Eyrie
31-10-2018, 10:12 PM
I’m just glad no hearts player went down in the box the fud of a ref would pointed to the spot

One of them launched himself on the edge of our box in the first half, and Dallas waved play on.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Exactly what I’ve said, lennon sets us up for a draw. Really think that’s hearts team were there for the taking tonight, it was heir B team ffs

You're delighted typing that, eh?

alihibs1
31-10-2018, 10:15 PM
https://twitter.com/WinstonIngram/status/1057754729705623554?s=19

That's his first booking. What an absolute joke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

500miles
31-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Lennon probably would've liked to have went at it with Horgan and JMac for the last 15-20. As soon as we go to 10 men, that changes.

Sammy7nil
31-10-2018, 10:16 PM
I can't believe no one is saying he behaved like an arse ! Yes the first booking was soft but to react to the Hearts players winding him up was just plain stupid and nieve.
He could have cost us the game and is a luck boy it did not.

green day
31-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Regardless, he's out on Saturday. Rethink needed.

Danderhall Hibs
31-10-2018, 10:19 PM
If that red doesn't get rescinded I'll have you all for line ups outside the west before the game on Saturday. Utter joke.

2 yellows so can’t be rescinded.

davym7062
31-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Lennon probably would've liked to have went at it with Horgan and JMac for the last 15-20. As soon as we go to 10 men, that changes.

Excactly

JohnM1875
2 yellows so can’t be rescinded.

Lucky it's only egg all over my face. Could have been worse after my offer! Still a joke though!

GRA
I can't believe no one is saying he behaved like an arse ! Yes the first booking was soft but to react to the Hearts players winding him up was just plain stupid and nieve.
He could have cost us the game and is a luck boy it did not.Agreed. He let the occasion get the better of him no need to be so furious for the 2nd yellow, no doubt his reaction swayed the referee. I agree he was hard done by 1st yellow but needed to keep the head.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

davym7062
31-10-2018, 10:23 PM
He could have cost us the game and is a luck boy it did not.

Yep totally agree! Hands up and walk away! Easy to say tho

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:24 PM
He was an erse. On a booking then he reacts like an idiot when Dunne noised him up. No sympathy for him whatsoever. Slivka did his best to hold him back but the damage was done.

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 10:25 PM
https://twitter.com/WinstonIngram/status/1057754729705623554?s=19

That's his first booking. What an absolute joke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Im no even sure thats a foul let alone enough to merit a booking for persistant fouling

None of his first 2 fouls were even border line bad - just typical centre forward bustling

neil7908
31-10-2018, 10:26 PM

I don't think we should have been waiting until 15 minutes to go to try and take the game to them. We played a similar formation in the final derby last season with Kamberi up front on his own and it was just didn't work. Like tonight we struggled to keep the ball and had very little attacking intent.

I hope we play a bit more positive next time we visit them as our current tactics aren't working.

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Actually can't believe some folk are giving Flo grief and blaming him (slightly)for for the second yellow. Absolutely mental!

If that's a free kick to Heart's then the games not worth playing anymore. He goes in strong and wins the ball.

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Actually can't believe some folk are giving Flo grief and blaming him (slightly)for for the second yellow. Absolutely mental!

If that's a free kick to Heart's then the games not worth playing anymore. He goes in strong and wins the ball.

And if he doesnt win the ball hes the one getting blootered

Both players honest challenge - flos there first and stronger

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:31 PM

He over reacted to the hertz players noising him up. Simple as that. There will only be one outcome when you’re already booked. He let the team down.

vuefrom1875
31-10-2018, 10:31 PM

Sorry to disagree you're talking tosh..."he was gunning for Herts players "
something I would attach to Rolf post match interview......by the way it's pish you're talking 🤣🤣🤣

500miles
31-10-2018, 10:33 PM
I don't think we should have been waiting until 15 minutes to go to try and take the game to them. We played a similar formation in the final derby last season with Kamberi up front on his own and it was just didn't work. Like tonight we struggled to keep the ball and had very little attacking intent.

I hope we play a bit more positive next time we visit them as our current tactics aren't working.

They had one shot on target, which was a snapshot outside the box.

Lennon knows hearts would be well organised and hard to beat at home. He also knew they would tire as the game went on. We started to dominate before the break, Hearts got a break, and then repeated the first half pattern. They would've dropped off again, and we'd have brought on two fast players with the ability to create and score.

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 10:35 PM
He over reacted to the hertz players noising him up. Simple as that. There will only be one outcome when you’re already booked. He let the team down.

It's not as simple as that though is it? Because it's never a free kick so there's absolutely nothing to "noise up"

He did't let the team down. The officials let him down with two utter farcical bookings.

Sammy7nil
31-10-2018, 10:36 PM

It was his reaction that got him booked. If he Hearts players did not get involved or he walked away imho he would not have been booked.

hibee_girl
31-10-2018, 10:39 PM
It was his reaction that got him booked. If he Hearts players did not get involved or he walked away imho he would not have been booked.

Stubbs seemed pretty sure on tv that he got booked for the alleged foul

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:39 PM

Correct. Not sure what people aren’t seeing here. Even if it wasn’t a foul, if you’re on a yellow, you don’t go mental when the opposition start having a pop at you.

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 10:40 PM

Watch it again. His reaction, to me, is perfectly normal, bewilderment as to why it's a free kick.

Then watch the ref, you can already tell he's going to produce the second yellow. Maybe it's heat of the moment from me, I've been known to react like this in the past haha.

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Stubbs seemed pretty sure on tv that he got booked for the alleged foul

Stubbsy was wrong. Lenny confirmed it was for his reaction.

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Watch it again. His reaction, to me, is perfectly normal, bewilderment as to why it's a free kick.

Then watch the ref, you can already tell he's going to produce the second yellow. Maybe it's heat of the moment from me, I've been known to react like this in the past haha.

Bewilderment? Having to be held back by your team mate? Ok then. Dallas wasn’t even going to speak to him until he kicked off after Dunne appeared poking his finger into his face.

hibbytam
31-10-2018, 10:46 PM

It wasn't, the ref was going to his pocket right when he gave the foul.

I don't think he should have gone radge like, he'll need to learn to deal with that sort of thing a bit better. but I think he was walking either way (which is an absolute joke)

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Bewilderment? Having to be held back by your team mate? Ok then.

Haha!! Aye, that's his immediate reaction right enough.

He reacted like that after the decision was made for him to be sent off.

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Haha!! Aye, that's his immediate reaction right enough.

He reacted like that after the decision was made for him to be sent off.
You’re wrong sorry.

Sammy7nil
31-10-2018, 10:50 PM
It wasn't, the ref was going to his pocket right when he gave the foul.

I don't think he should have gone radge like, he'll need to learn to deal with that sort of thing a bit better. but I think he was walking either way (which is an absolute joke)

Neil Lennon said it as for the reaction

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 10:50 PM
You’re wrong sorry.

Don't think I am.

But, If I am I'll happily appologise. He was already getting sent off and reacted the way he did. Which I suppose is still wrong.

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Don't think I am.

But, If I am I'll happily appologise. He was already getting sent off and reacted the way he did. Which I suppose is still wrong.

Ok. Watch the whole incident again. Your sequence of events is all over the shop. And NL confirmed the second booking was for his reaction.

lord bunberry
31-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Kamberi was hard done by tonight and did not deserve to be sent off.
Absolutely. He’s the the first player ever to be booked for persistent fouling without committing a foul. The second was completely laughable.

tamig
31-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Absolutely. He’s the the first player ever to be booked for persistent fouling without committing a foul. The second was completely laughable.

Why was the second laughable? He wanted to go fighting with the opposition and had to be held back by Slivka. A yellow card any day of the week.

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 10:58 PM
Ok. Watch the whole incident again. Your sequence of events is all over the shop. And NL confirmed the second booking was for his reaction.

I will do. And, like I said if I'm wrong I'll apologise. Might be the case.

But the sequence of events is very clear to me. There was a 50/50, Kamberi went for it and won the ball. The ref blew for the free kick and was going to book flo regardless if you ask me.

If it's a second booking for reaction how may Hearts players got booked as well? Surely if it's a yellow for reaction there had to be something to antagonise him?

Much the same way Boyle got booked for antagonising an elbow out of the Hearts defender.

Lancs Harp
Why was the second laughable? He wanted to go fighting with the opposition and had to be held back by Slivka. A yellow card any day of the week.

Flo lost the plot for his second booking, he was restrained by several players at one point. He just lost it, aggressive behaviour and yellow card every day of the week for me. The first card was nonsense though.

B.H.F.C

He didn’t actually do anything. What about the numerous Hearts players who ran 40 yards to kick it all off? Why was only one of them booked?

lord bunberry
31-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Handbags you see that every week. It was a nothing event. He didn’t raise his hands or kick out, play on most times if you’re a decent referee. That clown today lost the plot.

tamig
31-10-2018, 11:05 PM
I will do. And, like I said if I'm wrong I'll apologise. Might be the case.

But the sequence of events is very clear to me. There was a 50/50, Kamberi went for it and won the ball. The ref blew for the free kick and was going to book flo regardless if you ask me.

If it's a second booking for reaction how may Hearts players got booked as well? Surely if it's a yellow for reaction there had to be something to antagonise him?

Much the same way Boyle got booked for antagonising an elbow out of the Hearts defender.

The ref wasn’t going to book him though. Flo got up then Dunne appeared and started pointing his finger in his face. Other hertz players joined in and thats when Flo lost it. It doesn’t matter that he was provoked or antagonised. When you’re on a booking and you act in that way you are looking for trouble. The ref probably could have booked a few more hertz players but thats not whats being debated. Flo should have walked away but he played into their hands. He was wrong.

tamig
31-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Handbags you see that every week. It was a nothing event. He didn’t raise his hands or kick out, play on most times if you’re a decent referee. That clown today lost the plot.

You don’t see that every week. He had to be restrained by team mates.

B.H.F.C
31-10-2018, 11:09 PM
You don’t see that every week. He had to be restrained by team mates.

Which prevented him actually doing anything to merit a yellow card.

O'Rourke3
31-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Levein's post match interview was "well if you go in aggresivly when on a yellow..." which I interpreted as "I told the boys at half time - anyone on a booking go after the ref and see what happens". Flo won the ball clearly, cleanly and fairly. He only reacts after something is said to him by Dunne. Subtlely missed by most.

tamig
31-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Which prevented him actually doing anything to merit a yellow card.

Its dissent for starters. And you don’t need to actually hit anybody to be booked.

B.H.F.C
31-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Its dissent for starters. And you don’t need to actually hit anybody to be booked.

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish. In the context of that game, that was an absolute joke of a sending off.

Sent off in a derby without really committing a foul of any note and folk in your own support suggesting it was deserved. Nonsense.

CMurdoch
31-10-2018, 11:32 PM
It is professional sport and the players on both sides will do anything to gain an advantage.
Kamberi is on a yellow card so needs to be aware that the opposition will try to get him a second booking in whatever way they can if an opportunity presents itself.
Hearts player says something to him and he swallows the bait and falls into the trap. Must feel a right mug.
Cost us 2 points.

tamig
31-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Rubbish. Absolute rubbish. In the context of that game, that was an absolute joke of a sending off.

Sent off in a derby without really committing a foul of any note and folk in your own support suggesting it was deserved. Nonsense.

It wasn’t at all. Not sure if you’ve seen it on the telly. You can’t go threatening to fight the opposition and have to be restrained. Its dissent. Whats so difficult to see? Whether the first yellow should have been given or not is neither here nor there. He got the yellow. As a result he shouldn’t have acted like the erse he did that quite rightly earned him his second yellow.

tamig
31-10-2018, 11:37 PM
It is professional sport and the players on both sides will do anything to gain an advantage.
Kamberi is on a yellow card so needs to be aware that the opposition will try to get him a second booking in whatever way they can if an opportunity presents itself.
Hearts player says something to him and he swallows the bait and falls into the trap. Must feel a right mug.
Cost us 2 points.
Exactly. And some folk are defending him? Unbelievable.

31-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Exactly. And some folk are defending him? Unbelievable.

It’s more unbelievable to see Hibs supporters tripping over themselves to be “reasonable” instead of giving benefit of the doubt to hibs players.

JohnM1875
31-10-2018, 11:58 PM
It’s more unbelievable to see Hibs supporters tripping over themselves to be “reasonable” instead of giving benefit of the doubt to hibs players.

:agree:

tamig
01-11-2018, 12:14 AM

Kamberi could have cost us a point tonight. He may even have cost us another two. His behaviour was out of order. He took the bait and paid the price. Hopefully it doesn’t cost us in the next game either.

01-11-2018, 12:27 AM
oUt oF oRdEr

lord bunberry
01-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Yes we’ll said mate.

CMurdoch
01-11-2018, 12:58 AM

What doubt?
He got suckered and should be made to wear a donkey heid at training

Hermit Crab
01-11-2018, 01:43 AM
Should have been subbed before he wasted carded as he done absolutely nothing in the game.

SirDavidsNapper
01-11-2018, 05:42 AM
Anyone see the Hearts physio celebrating his red card? Bint

we are hibs
01-11-2018, 06:25 AM
Well I mean the first one blatantly isn't even a foul. Neither is the second one. He headered the ball ffs. Neither incidents were fouls never mind bookings. As for this "reaction" pish he was now here near any hearts player. Didn't make contact with any hearts player. That's not a booking either.

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 06:31 AM
Should have been subbed before he wasted carded as he done absolutely nothing in the game.

Nonsense he was a reasonable threat during the game with the limited service he got. One brilliant turn in first half when Hearts player tried to rip his shirt.

calumhibee1
01-11-2018, 06:34 AM
It wasn’t at all. Not sure if you’ve seen it on the telly. You can’t go threatening to fight the opposition and have to be restrained. Its dissent. Whats so difficult to see? Whether the first yellow should have been given or not is neither here nor there. He got the yellow. As a result he shouldn’t have acted like the erse he did that quite rightly earned him his second yellow.

He was shouting at someone who had pushed him. There was no attempt to go fighting.

Callum_62
01-11-2018, 06:35 AM
I can see why he was maybe booked for the 2nd one - the first one is a joke though

A good ref would’ve had a word with him at the 2nd one

Definitely overall one of the softest 2 bookings ive seen

B.H.F.C
01-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Kamberi could have cost us a point tonight. He may even have cost us another two. His behaviour was out of order. He took the bait and paid the price. Hopefully it doesn’t cost us in the next game either.

He can be criticised for his performance because he was garbage.

But criticised for the sending off. Nah. It was the softest sending off you’ll ever see.

Hibee Mac
01-11-2018, 06:51 AM

You shouldn't get a card for what you might have done had someone not held you back. He did nothing worthy of a yellow.

BlackSheep
01-11-2018, 07:00 AM
While Kamberi shouldn’t have taken the bait and reacted the way he did... do we know what was said to him?? Some things should be ignored, most thing in fact... but who knows what was said didn’t strike a nerve... no excuse but goes some way to explaining his reaction.

If not and he was just getting lost in the atmosphere of the derby then silly boy!!

On another note, Kamberi did not cost us 2 points... it was 0-0 when he was sent off and it finished 0-0.... had we been ahead and then drawn due to the lack of 11 men then a finger could be pointed... but that didn’t happen so let’s cut that out.

calumhibee1
01-11-2018, 07:17 AM
You shouldn't get a card for what you might have done had someone not held you back. He did nothing worthy of a yellow.

Yup. Can’t get a booking because you might have lamped somebody had the circumstances been different.

Hearts players reactions and the refs decision to give a free kick when it should never have been got Kamberi sent off last night.

BILLYHIBS
01-11-2018, 07:49 AM
Potter definitely told his thugs at half time to concentrate on Bartley and Kamberi as they had both been booked.
Smiths elbow and kick on Boyle lit the fuse and Kamberi walked because of his ultra agressive overreaction to Dunne wagging his finger in his face and trying to get him booked for an innocuous nothing challenge. He lost his discipline and hopefully he will learn from it.

Sammy7nil
01-11-2018, 08:00 AM

Not deserved but fully expected in todays climate.

Sammy7nil
01-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Yup. Can’t get a booking because you might have lamped somebody had the circumstances been different.

Hearts players reactions and the refs decision to give a free kick when it should never have been got Kamberi sent off last night.

You can - it would be for aggresive behaviour.

MB62
01-11-2018, 08:41 AM
I love Flo. He lost it tonight tho.his yellows were questionable, but his reaction to the second cost his time on the pitch. Cannae argue with that.

Kamberi must be the first player in the history of the game to be sent off for persistent NON fouling. His first booking was, according to the ref, for two previous fouls, neither of which were actually fouls, and even the 'cheeky chappy' McCoist agreed with this, and the actual 3rd one which produced the yellow, was never a foul in a million years.

His second booking was just a straight 'should to shoulder' challenge, but the Yam had been drinking more of the 'Yam falling down juice' which they all seem to sample in great quantities before a game. Again, the T.V. pundits agreed it was never a foul.

His reaction for the 2nd card was NOT for the foul, he didn't react to the foul, it was when he was accosted by several Yam players, THEN he reacted, but again, never got involved because he was held back by his team mates.

I agree that they might have had a penalty in the 2nd minute of the game, it was a 50-50 decision that went our way.
The pundits thought Barclay might have seen RED rather than yellow, but if you look again, his foot was NOT raised and he caught their player with his knee, so yellow was the right decision.

Apart from those two decisions, the ref gave us absolutely NOWT during the whole game.
Boyle gets booked for taking an elbow to the face followed by a sly kick at him, WTF?
Their big centre half takes Boyler right our the game as he is breaking forward from our box, no card, WTF?
There were plenty incidents during the game where the ref just wouldn't wait to give them free kicks, and seem to have lost the same implement when we were fouled.
I am surprised he didn't overrule his assistant to award them a goal, after all it was only offside on FOUR different occasions.

This game was absolutely brutal, a war, and there was not a hint of football played during the entire 90 minutes, 0-0 was all either team deserved. Quite frankly, they both could have played the 90 minutes without a ball as it didn't seem to matter to any of the players.

Hibee87
01-11-2018, 08:51 AM
Kamberi must be the first player in the history of the game to be sent off for persistent NON fouling. His first booking was, according to the ref, for two previous fouls, neither of which were actually fouls, and even the 'cheeky chappy' McCoist agreed with this, and the actual 3rd one which produced the yellow, was never a foul in a million years.

His second booking was just a straight 'should to shoulder' challenge, but the Yam had been drinking more of the 'Yam falling down juice' which they all seem to sample in great quantities before a game. Again, the T.V. pundits agreed it was never a foul.

His reaction for the 2nd card was NOT for the foul, he didn't react to the foul, it was when he was accosted by several Yam players, THEN he reacted, but again, never got involved because he was held back by his team mates.

I agree that they might have had a penalty in the 2nd minute of the game, it was a 50-50 decision that went our way.
The pundits thought Barclay might have seen RED rather than yellow, but if you look again, his foot was NOT raised and he caught their player with his knee, so yellow was the right decision.

Apart from those two decisions, the ref gave us absolutely NOWT during the whole game.
Boyle gets booked for taking an elbow to the face followed by a sly kick at him, WTF?
Their big centre half takes Boyler right our the game as he is breaking forward from our box, no card, WTF?
There were plenty incidents during the game where the ref just wouldn't wait to give them free kicks, and seem to have lost the same implement when we were fouled.
I am surprised he didn't overrule his assistant to award them a goal, after all it was only offside on FOUR different occasions.

This game was absolutely brutal, a war, and there was not a hint of football played during the entire 90 minutes, 0-0 was all either team deserved. Quite frankly, they both could have played the 90 minutes without a ball as it didn't seem to matter to any of the players.

Agree with pretty much everything you said.

I would also like to see the tackle on Boyle (possibly just before the incident with their keeper) on the edge of their box. It looked like he was fouled on the edge of their box, the ball then broke to hearts player when (Bartley I think it was) came in hard but won the ball and they got a freekick.

eastcoasthibby
01-11-2018, 08:55 AM
He got suckered by their players who were no doubt told by Levein to wind him up at any opportunity its his style of management.
I also agree that in other games some of his challenges are pretty questionable, but that seems to be him and what makes him the player he is just now, he needs to learn to just settle a bit with this part of his game.
Have to say though that I get his frustration at times, cos he does have a pretty isolated role and up against at least 2 or 3 defenders withittle ready support or trying to work off crap service, like last night. Our style of play last.year compared to this for him is miles different and must affect him cos he thrives on taking the ball in and playing with it ...what he has now is not that, and he seems to have to work very hard for everything he gets ...just wonder if thats why we are seeing a slightly different player ?!!!

The_Sauz
01-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Bewilderment? Having to be held back by your team mate? Ok then. Dallas wasn’t even going to speak to him until he kicked off after Dunne appeared poking his finger into his face.
It had nothing to do with Dunn pointing his finger at him, it was what happened when the #17 got involved that got him going daft! Not sure if he did/say something to get him fired up like that.

DoubleDangerous
01-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Obviously disappointing to play the last quarter of the game with 10 men, but I loved his passion.

Grabbing the badge as he went up the tunnel was great to see.

He'll learn from this and come back better.

The_Horde
01-11-2018, 09:17 AM

Billy Whizz
01-11-2018, 11:16 AM
So is he banned for Saturday or a week on Friday?

B.H.F.C
01-11-2018, 11:22 AM
So is he banned for Saturday or a week on Friday?

Saturday

Billy Whizz
01-11-2018, 11:24 AM
Saturday

Ta

Ronniekirk
01-11-2018, 11:44 AM
Saturday

With Mclaren not match fit thsts a Blow for Saturday

beensaidbefore
01-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Which hearts player did he push or shove?

He was trying to get past Slivka to get involved in the melee. It took slivka and a hearts boy to hold him back He was being aggressive which I daft when you are on a booking.

hulk
01-11-2018, 12:41 PM

Good summary and agree that neither incidents that led to the cards were fouls. You could watch the first yellow card incident a few times and its a nothing challenge. The 2nd was a strong challenge where he won the ball cleanly but the Hertz 7 bounced off him - maybe in real time it looked worse. It all kicked off when the Garuccio pushed him - but a fingers in face is acceptable clearly.

basehibby
01-11-2018, 02:20 PM

Absolutely this. If either of Kamberi's yellows were justifiable then there should not have been a player left on the pitch by the end of the game last night.

Before last night's match my jury was out on Mini-Dallas. I now know him to be an incompetent erse of the highest order.

B.H.F.C
01-11-2018, 02:30 PM
With Mclaren not match fit thsts a Blow for Saturday

He’s never going to get match fit without playing though.

JeMeSouviens
01-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Absolutely this. If either of Kamberi's yellows were justifiable then there should not have been a player left on the pitch by the end of the game last night.

Before last night's match my jury was out on Mini-Dallas. I now know him to be an incompetent erse of the highest order.

Mine was already transformed into a restless lynch mob! They've got the torches and pitchforks now. :grr:

hibs#1
01-11-2018, 02:41 PM

This is my thinking as well keep it tight for asking as possible then get fresh attacking legs on for the last 15-20 mins. As you say going down to 10 men kills that.

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 02:47 PM
can we appeal Flo's sending off?

CMurdoch
01-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Obviously disappointing to play the last quarter of the game with 10 men, but I loved his passion.

Grabbing the badge as he went up the tunnel was great to see.

He'll learn from this and come back better.

Disappointing, understatement of the week.
Can grab the badge as much as he wants but was no use to us after his unnecessary sending off.
As you say he will learn from it and it won't happen again.

CMurdoch
01-11-2018, 02:50 PM
can we appeal Flo's sending off?

Nah, not a straight red.

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Nah, not a straight red.

Have never understood that as it is either a wrong red or not. Personally dont think it is healthy that the ref knows a 2 yellow sending off cant be challenged.

JimBHibees
01-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Disappointing, understatement of the week.
Can grab the badge as much as he wants but was no use to us after his unnecessary sending off.
As you say he will learn from it and it won't happen again.

He did nothing to deserve being sent off.