PDA

View Full Version : Gary Caldwell

Northernhibee
31-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Saying Lennons brought things on himself. Dinnae bother coming back to ER you scrote.

Time For Heroes
31-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Saying Lennons brought things on himself. Dinnae bother coming back to ER you scrote.

Just read that, fud.

CathroMustStay
31-10-2018, 09:09 PM
I retract anything positive I thought about his Open Goal interview.

Caldwell = cretin!

:nlgwa

SRHibs
31-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Let’s ignore the fact that Lennon was likely subjected to horrific abuse for the 90 minutes preceding his banter towards the Hearts fans.

Sure girls in short skirts bring it on themselves too.

calumhibee1
31-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Absolute fanny.

The 90+2
31-10-2018, 09:15 PM
People thought he was a good guy 😃 he’s a ****er.

hibeerealist
31-10-2018, 09:16 PM

****ing fanny Caldwell!

Bostonhibby
Caldwellog [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Scottie
******g ****er :agree:

madhatter
31-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Never understood that logic, does that mean opposition fans can attack other fans who celebrate goals? If I celebrate something in a football stadium am I asking for trouble?

Far too many idiots in Scottish Football, and I’m not talking solely about those in the stands. I wouldn’t be surprised if the “punch” on the goalkeeper is highlighted more. Lennon is treated very poorly in the Scottish game. I’ve never liked Caldwell so I’m sort of pleased he’s come out with nonsense.

Crab apple
31-10-2018, 09:21 PM
Let’s ignore the fact that Lennon was likely subjected to horrific abuse for the 90 minutes preceding his banter towards the Hearts fans.

:agree: Lennon himself said he had to endure some pretty horrific personal abuse throughout the game. No doubt a lot of that will have been of a sectarian nature.

Austinho
31-10-2018, 09:22 PM
Physically attacked twice at Tynecastle now, and ‘Hang Neil Lennon’ graffitied around Gorgie near the stadium. Aye, he’s really brought all of that on himself by dancing and laughing on the touchline, and for being Catholic of course.

Elephant Stone
31-10-2018, 09:24 PM
1. Fans shout a mixture of football banter and sectarian abuse at manager

2. Manager responds with football banter

3. Fan throws a coin at managers face

Manager is clearly to blame here :agree:

Mon Dieu4
If he'd thrown the coin then it would have went out at the byline, he then would have berated Lennon for not getting on the end of it and put his hand up to claim for offside

Jones28
What a cock, booooooo!

One Day Soon
31-10-2018, 09:27 PM

This pre-****ing-cisely. Elements of 'she was asking for it' here.

I can see the justification now -

Q: Why did you throw the coin?

A: He was goading me.

Wee Effen Bee
31-10-2018, 09:27 PM
Brought it on himself for being a winner! So, in the space of two games, hertz ‘fans’ have bottled an elderly granny, fought amongst themselves on the terraces and downed an opposing manager with a coin. Great atmosphere at Tynie though, I only heard them after Kambers was wrongly sent off! Erses!

neil7908
31-10-2018, 10:34 PM
One of the things I hate most in the world is grown men giving opposition players or coaches dogs abuse for 90 minutes then getting their knickers in a twist when they get a bit back.

Caldwell is an absolute arse of the highest order for saying this.

The Harp Awakes
31-10-2018, 11:19 PM
An average footballer who never appreciated what Hibs did for his career. Poor comments from a poor Manager. 2 or 3 games from being sacked.

Probably still hates us for giving him pelters when he returned to Easter Road as a Celtic player.

Lancs Harp
31-10-2018, 11:22 PM
Perhaps Gary would like to give Neil a call and arrange a meet up to discuss it?

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2018, 11:27 PM
It's a very poor remark from Caldwell. We all know the kind of abuse Neil Lennon has to endure at places like Tynecastle, so this 'he asks for it' garbage is unforgivable. Lennon has been assaulted on that pitch before, so such comments are very ignorant.

Hibernia&Alba
31-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Brought it on himself for being a winner! So, in the space of two games, hertz ‘fans’ have bottled an elderly granny, fought amongst themselves on the terraces and downed an opposing manager with a coin. Great atmosphere at Tynie though, I only heard them after Kambers was wrongly sent off! Erses!

:agree:

Mini Hun conduct. If the cap fits......

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Caldwell gave it tight to Hibs fans when he scored against us as a Celtc player. Presumably he'd think it fair game if he got lamped.

Mantis Toboggan
01-11-2018, 12:41 AM
One of my fondest football memories is Suarez absolutely destroying him when he was Wigan captain in a 6 nil pumping. So broken.

truehibernian
01-11-2018, 12:52 AM
Caldwell gave it tight to Hibs fans when he scored against us as a Celtc player. Presumably he'd think it fair game if he got lamped.

We've won at Tynie when the last 3 managers refrained from fan interaction (JC, Mixu, Pat)...............you only 'interact' when we win or have something we have gained (Stubbs in cup game). You build the mentality on the training pitch and build momentum en route to the away ground - once you arrive, let the players grow and absorb it.

Neil needs to learn - I'm behind Caldwell (sadly as I don't like him) here. He gets way way too engrossed with off field matters...........we need his expertise on field :aok: direct his coaching on the pitch, fans have hee haw to do with the coaching of a game yet he's let it get to him every time he has been there.

Future17
01-11-2018, 08:27 AM
We've won at Tynie when the last 3 managers refrained from fan interaction (JC, Mixu, Pat)...............you only 'interact' when we win or have something we have gained (Stubbs in cup game). You build the mentality on the training pitch and build momentum en route to the away ground - once you arrive, let the players grow and absorb it.

Neil needs to learn - I'm behind Caldwell (sadly as I don't like him) here. He gets way way too engrossed with off field matters...........we need his expertise on field :aok: direct his coaching on the pitch, fans have hee haw to do with the coaching of a game yet he's let it get to him every time he has been there.

I think that's a different point to "he brings a lot of it on himself".

Pretty Boy
01-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Gary Caldwell is a bellend of epic proportions.

That's all.

Vini1875
01-11-2018, 08:50 PM

Nonsense there was a minute left in the game and to lose it at that point would have been a bitter pill. No doubt he had plenty to put up with during the previous 89 minutes, so to tell them to sit down at the very end is more professionalism that we ought to expect. No worries about the mentality coming from Lenny.

TelaStella
01-11-2018, 09:51 PM
This just further evidence for the open goal thread from a few days ago that Caldwell is nothing but an absolute weapon of a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk