PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Castle

Not In The Know
31-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Not fit for purpose, its a seven-a-side pitch at best.

Saying that two Tw@ts in both sets of fans.

GreenCastle
31-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Shambles of a stadium.

Tiny Library and the smallest pitch in the top league.

Suits their direct long ball style.

calumhibee1
31-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Not fit for purpose, its a seven-a-side pitch at best.

Saying that two Tw@ts in both sets of fans.

Exactly what I said. **** having a season ticket there. Absolutely no chance of a game of football ever breaking out.

SteveHFC
31-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Turnstiles were once again a disgrace tonight.

HibbyDave
31-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Attendance 19410 a sell-out

hibIBZ
31-10-2018, 09:14 PM
That place is a disaster waiting to happen. Some absolute clowns in both supports tonight, but they have really developed a horrible element to their support. Diet huns who are trying to show off to their big brothers by acting out

Lancs Harp
31-10-2018, 09:14 PM
We trained for this match on a subbuteo pitch, which is actually 2 inches longer and 1 inch wider than Tynecastle.

Not In The Know
31-10-2018, 09:17 PM
I cant think of a place where there are so many negative supporter incidents.

Let alone the ***** football that can only be played on that beer mat pitch.

lucky
31-10-2018, 09:23 PM
I agree with all posts slating it yet it’s regularly regarded by the pundits as the best atmosphere in Scottish football

dp00
31-10-2018, 09:24 PM
Always makes me laugh that the first folk in all get searched cause it’s quiet then as it’s get busy they struggle to search everyone ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K.Marx
31-10-2018, 09:27 PM
Was sitting in the corner next to the main stand and the amount of things getting lobbed at our end was ridiculous. A glass bottle in the first half and at least 4/5 flares. You would think after the 70 year old hearts fan got hit in the face on Sunday they would be able to control themselves

Not In The Know
31-10-2018, 09:28 PM
I agree with all posts slating it yet it’s regularly regarded by the pundits as the best atmosphere in Scottish football

A self perpeutauting myth.

Joe6-2
31-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Tinpot castle

calumhibee1
31-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Was sitting in the corner next to the main stand and the amount of things getting lobbed at our end was ridiculous. A glass bottle in the first half and at least 4/5 flares. You would think after the 70 year old hearts fan got hit in the face on Sunday they would be able to control themselves

The guy that done that on Sunday literally ran off celebrating after it. Sundays incident probably gave them even more encouragement. Fannys.

Hannah_hfc
31-10-2018, 09:38 PM
First away Derby tonight and hit with a coin 5 mins into the stadium, lucky it just hit my shoulder. Definitely more tense there than at ER and I can only put that down to the stands being so close together. Some unsavoury incidents from both sets of fans tonight and I wouldn’t be surprised if fines got dished out to both clubs

Carheenlea
31-10-2018, 09:41 PM
That place is a disaster waiting to happen. Some absolute clowns in both supports tonight, but they have really developed a horrible element to their support. Diet huns who are trying to show off to their big brothers by acting out

It’s a ***** stadium, granted, but what kind of disaster are you predicting that is waiting to happen?

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 09:42 PM
The dimensions of that pitch must be borderline compliant. Is it the smallest park in the Premiership?

TelaStella
31-10-2018, 09:43 PM
The dimensions of that pitch must be borderline compliant. Is it the smallest park in the Premiership?

Surely one of the tightest pitches in the UK let alone the SPL?

hibIBZ
31-10-2018, 09:45 PM
It’s a ***** stadium, granted, but what kind of disaster are you predicting that is waiting to happen?

Poor access and crushing trying to get through turnstiles, crushing and poor access to the toilets, a concourse that is not big enough for the number of people, poor Wingate and confusing sections and seat numbers, poor stewarding, the ability of supporters to throw objects at each other,steep seating decks, slippy staircases

OxoHibby
31-10-2018, 09:47 PM

How many Hibs clowns lobbed stuff into the Hibs end?

Danderhall Hibs
31-10-2018, 09:47 PM
I wondered why they had ballboys because it’s like a 5 a side pitch and you can use the wall to get the ball back but then I noticed that they’re their to hold the towels for the boy that launches the long throw ins in.

Lancs Harp
31-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Poor access and crushing trying to get through turnstiles, crushing and poor access to the toilets, a concourse that is not big enough for the number of people, poor Wingate and confusing sections and seat numbers, poor stewarding, the ability of supporters to throw objects at each other,steep seating decks, slippy staircases

You make some valid points but the highlighted one "ability of supporters to throw objects at each other" is a joke. Thats got nothing to do with either club but the self responsibility of the individual. You cant legislate for idiots behaving like that.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
31-10-2018, 09:51 PM
You make some valid points but the highlighted one "ability of supporters to throw objects at each other" is a joke. Thats got nothing to do with either club but the self responsibility of the individual. You cant legislate for idiots behaving like that.

You say you cant legislate for it, but football has - thats why there are designated run off areas etc

calumhibee1
31-10-2018, 09:51 PM

The seat numbers are ridiculous. The seats in my row went 3, 7, 11, 5 and then god knows what after that.

Scouse Hibee
31-10-2018, 09:52 PM

Agreed that’s were we where, had a near miss at the end too from a twenty pence piece, It was ridiculous especially considering there was tons of Police and stewards standing in that corner doing **** all.

Bob1875
31-10-2018, 09:52 PM

Loads of Hibs clowns throwing coins and spitting on players. Absolute cretins.

Lancs Harp
31-10-2018, 09:53 PM
You say you cant legislate for it, but football has - thats why there are designated run off areas etc

I dont quite understand that but surely youre not condoning individual "fans" actions and passing the buck onto the clubs for idiots throwing coins etc at each other?

Scouse Hibee
31-10-2018, 09:54 PM

None they were too busy lobbing stuff into the Hearts stand.

gaz1875
31-10-2018, 09:56 PM

I have thought for a long time they should be forced to loose the first two rows of all stands. the fact supporters can touch a player taking a throw in just behind the line is a discrace.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
31-10-2018, 09:59 PM
I dont quite understand that but surely youre not condoning individual "fans" actions and passing the buck onto the clubs for idiots throwing coins etc at each other?

No of course not, idiot fans sre exacty that. But the reason that uefa etc habe these designated run off areas is to keep players a minimum distance from supporters. Scottosh football should bring in minimum run offs, and hearts should be forced to leave however many rows empty.

These things have been happening at tynie for years.

Lancs Harp
31-10-2018, 10:51 PM
On the pitch size, perhaps in this day and age any new football stadium built should have a standard size pitch, then one day in the distant future all pitches will be the same size.

bigstu
31-10-2018, 10:58 PM
It is a very dangerous place, fans far too close together & also too close to the players.

Tonight was scary at times. Tynie is not fit for purpose

Billy Whizz
31-10-2018, 10:59 PM
On the pitch size, perhaps in this day and age any new football stadium built should have a standard size pitch, then one day in the distant future all pitches will be the same size.

Does seem incredible, that a football park isn’t a certain size as a standard

Waxy
01-11-2018, 07:49 AM
They three stands are nearing the end of there life also.

BILLYHIBS
01-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Makes our Stadium looks like a Palace in comparison plus we have a proper pitch and Training Centre.
GIRFUY!

lucky
01-11-2018, 07:56 AM
The stands and pitch might be crap but it’s the behaviour of the so called fans in them that makes the PBS a problem. Levein stokes up the anti Hibs attitude at his club and unfortunately the Neanderthals take it to the next level. £32 to be pelted with coins and abused, I’m sure Mrs Budge will be very proud today.

Johnny Clash
01-11-2018, 08:01 AM
The guy that done that on Sunday literally ran off celebrating after it. Sundays incident probably gave them even more encouragement. Fannys.

Aye - he actually RAN AWAY screaming “let’s do this’
Behind this Jambo coward was a Hearts supporting grandmother lying on the pavement having caught the full force of his bravery full in the face!

Tornadoes70
01-11-2018, 08:02 AM

I've mentioned this very puzzling aspect on here previously. Its complete madness that top league professional football is not played upon standard same size pitches.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

GreenCastle
01-11-2018, 08:08 AM
The seat numbers are ridiculous. The seats in my row went 3, 7, 11, 5 and then god knows what after that.

I’ve seen this before there - absolute joke of a place.