SlickShoes
31-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Ruined the game.

Northernhibee
31-10-2018, 08:13 PM
Fed up of this twat. Ffs.

Keith_M
31-10-2018, 08:13 PM
I think Hearts tactics did that, but he certainly followed the plan perfectly.

whiskas
31-10-2018, 08:16 PM
He was doing pretty well il till that, completely conned for the sending off

SlickShoes
31-10-2018, 08:17 PM
He was doing pretty well il till that, completely conned for the sending off

He's never remotely been in control, since the first tackle. He is a terrible ref.

Doh Rae Me
31-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Intimidated by the crowd, never a 2nd yellow

Beefster
31-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Intimidated by the crowd, never a 2nd yellow

The ref hasn’t been up to much but Kamberi left him no choice with the second yellow. You can’t be having to be held back from a few different players without being booked.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Clearly a booking, if he hadn't had one already no one would complain. He's been very silly.

Northernhibee
31-10-2018, 08:24 PM
The ref hasn’t been up to much but Kamberi left him no choice with the second yellow. You can’t be having to be held back from a few different players without being booked.

What? No foul, it’s a derby so you expect players to be fired up. He’s done **** all wrong and I’m sure that Cuba Dallas will enjoy his pay cheque.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Kamberi’s reaction got him booked.

J-C
Worst ref in the country, centre of attention all the time, shocking as usual.

Joe6-2
Cheat

hfc rd
31-10-2018, 08:41 PM
He’s an attention seeking a******

That’s me being nice

staunchhibby
31-10-2018, 08:42 PM
Kamberi stupidity got him sent off

hibbytam
31-10-2018, 08:43 PM

He was going for his card well before any reaction.
And even after that reaction, a good ref wouldn't have sent him off, especially given how soft his first booking was, and how nothing that foul was.

He's a terrible ref. Gave them everything.

Elephant Stone
31-10-2018, 08:43 PM
An incompetent ****.

SmashinGlass
31-10-2018, 08:44 PM
He missed the red that Smith should have got for elbowing the Squirrel in the puss and then proceeding to kick him. Two red card offences in one and he somehow gets a yellow... :rolleyes:

SlickShoes
Kamberi should in no way be sent off for reacting angrily to being grabbed by hearts players, he physically done nothing other than win a 50/50 he never touches anyone and its the hearts player that surround him.

I dunno how you can't see this, even Berra the hearts captain doesnt think its a sending off.

weecounty hibby
Brutal. Never even a foul from Kamberi then both Dallas and Kamberi chased by a pack of jambos and then he decides to send him off. Terrible decision but the jambos caused it

Elephant Stone

Don't think being angry is a yellow card offence. Yeah, he was raging, but he did absolutely nothing bar shout at Slivka.

hibbytam
31-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Don't think being angry is a yellow card offence. Yeah, he was raging, but he did absolutely nothing bar shout at Slivka.

To be fair, if Slivka didn't have a strong grip, he might have done something worthy of a red card.

But he didn't.

murray26
31-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Dallas gave them just about everything

theonlywayisup
31-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Actually thought he was okay.

gogsy23
31-10-2018, 08:50 PM
His inability to punish individual fouls against boyle and others and punishing both players is just a kop out. Hes not alone in doing it but certainly flared the game up. Never a foul against kamberi in the 1st place

cleanyman
31-10-2018, 08:51 PM
The first booking should have been that Hearts player 60 seconds in

Just an odd game

Pish for both

TelaStella
31-10-2018, 08:51 PM
Surprisingly thought he had an alright game but the sending off was just baffling and completely ruined it for us and probably the neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adhibs
31-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Kamberi shouldn't have received either yellow. The free kicks that counted towards his first were an absolute joke.

Onceinawhile
31-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Kamberi shouldn't have received either yellow. The free kicks that counted towards his first were an absolute joke.

3 free kicks, two of which were highly debatable.

Tyler Durden
Kamberi should in no way be sent off for reacting angrily to being grabbed by hearts players, he physically done nothing other than win a 50/50 he never touches anyone and its the hearts player that surround him.

I dunno how you can't see this, even Berra the hearts captain doesnt think its a sending off.

Is showing aggression a booking? Surely half a dozen players in that melee could also be booked then.

And the first booking FFS:confused: Dallas motions for 3 fouls being persistent fouling. At least 2 were total phantom calls from him when Kamberi did absolutely nothing.

Hearts always crowd the ref. I'd have rather Lennon highlighted that prior to the game instead of playing down their antics.

Peevemor
Kamberi shouldn't have received either yellow. The free kicks that counted towards his first were an absolute joke.The first was persistent fouling. The second was for losing the rag.

sauzee=legend
31-10-2018, 09:01 PM
He forgot to give them a penalty tho

Elephant Stone
31-10-2018, 09:01 PM
First booking is even worse. Sent off for absolutely nothing.

Tyler Durden
31-10-2018, 09:04 PM
The first was persistent fouling. The second was for losing the rag.

Do you think it's normal to book a player for persistent fouling for 3 offences? It's not.

Then throw in the fact they weren't even fouls and neither was the free kick that Hearts used to incite him

OxoHibby
31-10-2018, 09:04 PM

As I couldn't get the Hibs game watch the rest run of Dundee Celtic. After about 20 mins kuerney gets fouled but won't let it go. Nantly players Dundee and Celtic holding him back but only the Dundee player gets booked MN of course there is no bias in Scottish football

Andymac85
31-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Was clearly determined for it to be the Andrew Dallas show. No flow at all to the game, lack of consistency and completely baffling at times. Terrible, just terrible.

Oranje39
31-10-2018, 09:05 PM
I thought Dallas's came across terribly, acting like Billy big baws. Attitude was rotten from start to finish.

Kamberi was unlucky to be sent off in my opinion , I don't believe he should have been booked before that incident.

hhibs
31-10-2018, 09:09 PM
He was going for his card well before any reaction.
And even after that reaction, a good ref wouldn't have sent him off, especially given how soft his first booking was, and how nothing that foul was.

He's a terrible ref. Gave them everything.

This,words fail me for some of pro Dallas comments on here.

BlackSheep
31-10-2018, 09:25 PM
There was a wee point around 60/61 mins where a hibs player passed the ball very closely by Dallas and I’m sure he left a leg hanging as if to try and ‘accidentally’ divert it... I need to check the recording in the morning but I swear at first glance it looked that way.

Silky
31-10-2018, 09:36 PM
Kamberi stupidity got him sent off

In what way? He was unfairly punished for going for a 50/50 and was rightly annoyed. He was surrounded by angry Yams trying to get him sent off and Dallas shat it. His first booking was a joke as well. Persistent fouling? Where? Sorry, no evidence from tonight to suggest the sending off was deserved, plenty to suggest it wasn't

Eyrie
31-10-2018, 09:40 PM
The first booking was a shocking decision. Even the BT commentators couldn't recall another foul prior to that and there was barely any contact.

Can't defend him for his reaction that cost him the second yellow however, despite it never being a foul in the first place.

whiskas
31-10-2018, 09:42 PM
The first booking was a shocking decision. Even the BT commentators couldn't recall another foul prior to that and there was barely any contact.

Can't defend him for his reaction that cost him the second yellow however, despite it never being a foul in the first place.

That’s fair, I don’t agree with the sending off but I can see why Dallas sent him off and if I was in his position I’d probably have made the same decision

hibsness
31-10-2018, 09:44 PM
He missed the red that Smith should have got for elbowing the Squirrel in the puss and then proceeding to kick him. Two red card offences in one and he somehow gets a yellow... :rolleyes:
I'm glad someone other than me spotted that, not a mention from the media, but the kick out in particular was a red. Dallas didn't actually know why he was booking him and frankly was out of his depth tonight.

Skol
31-10-2018, 09:47 PM
I didnt think Dallas was that bad. Yes Kamberis yellow was a poor decision, but having booked him it was clearly a sending off.

One or two close decisions but nothing too bad

Fife-Hibee
31-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Like father, like hun

we are hibs
31-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Clearly a booking, if he hadn't had one already no one would complain. He's been very silly.

It's clearly not. You post some pish on here like.

O'Rourke3
31-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Clearly a booking, if he hadn't had one already no one would complain. He's been very silly.I hope you sobered up.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
31-10-2018, 10:41 PM
He’s a terrible referee, for all teams

NAE NOOKIE
31-10-2018, 11:27 PM
The first booking for alleged persistent fouling was nothing short of laughable … if that was persistent fouling then most of the away teams I've seen at ER this season would have finished the game with 9 men, never mind 10.

As for the second one … practically every ref will think twice about giving a second yellow to a player he has already booked and will only do so if he thinks he has no choice. Apart from reacting to a Hearts player waving a finger in his face I'm struggling to see exactly what it was that Kamberi was booked for. His challenge was a legitimate if forceful attempt to win the ball in a 50/50 and in the resulting melee which was caused by the Hearts players he never laid a hand on anybody.

Both decisions were poor in my opinion … this from the same ref who apparently thought an attempted elbow followed by a deliberate kick on Martin Boyle only merited a yellow card.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2018, 11:30 PM
It's clearly not. You post some pish on here like.

Thanks. Never ever seen you before. Maybe you're just that boring.

Kamberi was stupid and lost the plot. Deserved it tbh.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2018, 11:31 PM
I hope you sobered up.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Perfectly sober. Kamberi was stupid.

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Yet another derby ref benefiting the same team. How many 'honest' mistakes is that?

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2018, 12:04 AM
I’m going to swim against the tide and make a relatively pro Dallas post: he’s a bigoted incompetent narcissistic fool.

haagsehibby
01-11-2018, 12:13 AM
Foul count according to the beeb. Hibs 20, Hearts 13 !!

Must be the first time in ages that the opposition has had more fouls given against them than Hearts.

lord bunberry
01-11-2018, 12:40 AM
100% being annoyed is not a bookable offence. That clown today was shocking.

we are hibs
01-11-2018, 06:44 AM

Look at the big man acting relevant on a forum. Get a grip eh. If you think that's a booking you're either on the wind up or extremely thick. Or both.

GordonHFC
01-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Dallas is that incompetent his father would be very proud of him.

hibee62
01-11-2018, 06:53 AM
To be honest, I thought he was quite lenient with cards throughout except with Kamberi. Bartley, Smith and Stevenson off the top of my head could have had additional yellow or red cards but he did nothing. Then every time Kamberi goes near the ball he gives a free kick, books him the 3rd time and then sends him off. It can only have been a personal thing.

Future17
01-11-2018, 07:27 AM

He was stupid to let his emotions get the better off him in that one moment, but not sure why that means he "deserved it"?

Danderhall Hibs
01-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Foul count according to the beeb. Hibs 20, Hearts 13 !!

Must be the first time in ages that the opposition has had more fouls given against them than Hearts.

Aberdeen “beat” them in the previous game at Tiny. Seems more teams are taking the fight to them or they’re really good at “winning” fouls.

SirDavidsNapper
01-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Kamberi made it easy for the ref. Nobody to blame but himself. He'll learn from it. Needs to be wiser in derby games. I'm just glad it was a striker who was sent off as less of a need to change shape. He'll be a big miss at the weekend no doubt about it.

MWHIBBIES
01-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Look at the big man acting relevant on a forum. Get a grip eh. If you think that's a booking you're either on the wind up or extremely thick. Or both.

I'm not acting the big man at all, you started the personal abuse. You're acting like a twat.

I think losing the plot and trying to fight opposition players is a booking. The Jambo was also booked remember, he just wasn't already on one. Yellow for both was fair.

I have a different opinion than you. Simple as that. You're definitely the thick one unable to have a constructive discussion.

MWHIBBIES
01-11-2018, 07:44 AM
He was stupid to let his emotions get the better off him in that one moment, but not sure why that means he "deserved it"?

He deserved to be booked for being stupid and trying to fight the guy. The guy deserved to be booked for winding him up. Both happened.

pedroorange1875
01-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Wasnt it always described as a good old fashioned centre forward scrap with the defence as John Hartson, Chris/John Sutton, Lee Miller, Mark Hately racked up 42 fouls before even being spoken to yet Kamberi is pointed to 4 fouls when our foul count was 3 and he never even fould twice that i saw.

Shocking refereeing red, yellow or not, the problem is he didnt know

JK Rolling
01-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Actually thought he was okay.

Genuinely lol at that, cheers mate. :top marks

Tornadoes70
01-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Wasnt it always described as a good old fashioned centre forward scrap with the defence as John Hartson, Chris/John Sutton, Lee Miller, Mark Hately racked up 42 fouls before even being spoken to yet Kamberi is pointed to 4 fouls when our foul count was 3 and he never even fould twice that i saw.

Shocking refereeing red, yellow or not, the problem is he didnt know

Flo is justified in thinking extraordinary treatment was dished out to him from Dallas. Firstly there is no way Flo should have been booked for a couple of robust but not a lot in them typical forward's foraging for possession of ball. Secondly the lead up to the second booking was not even a foul and play should have carried on unabated. If Dallas was going to book Flo for his reaction to the yam players running towards him, grabbing him and shouting in his face then Dallas should have booked a number of players for their reactions. Flo was rightly outraged at the yam players actions and he probably felt he was going to be sent off in any case for a challenge that wasn't a foul.

Dallas himself played a large hand in sending off Flo.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

:flag:

theonlywayisup
01-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Genuinely lol at that, cheers mate. :top marks

Cheers!

We've seen many really poor displays from referees over the years. Last night was nowhere near the level of such displays.

He could have given a penalty to Hertz in the first few minutes but correctly IMO didn't. He could have sent off Bartley, though it looked worse in slow motion. Kamberi's first booking, when you view it in isolation was very soft. But Kamberi brought himself to the referee's attention by fouling a defender at a corner - we complain about opposition players doing this and Kamberi was foolish doing this. Like most have said, his challenge on the Hertz player wasn't a booking, but he did lead with his shoulder. However as most point out it was Kamberi's aggressive behaviour that resulted in a second booking. Many may view it as soft, but I can understand why he was sent off. Other incidents like the Boyle one was fairly dealt with.

As I note, we've seen some terrible refereeing displays, but last night was nowhere near one.

Hibeesmad
01-11-2018, 05:53 PM
The foul on boyle just outside the box was a clear foul, if the ball hadn't hit him and fell into boyles path he would have give it, which is wrong. sums up his performance

matty_f
01-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Considering the number of fouls that Hearts get away with in games against us with no punishment, Kamberi getting done for persistent fouling after three fouls was utterly bizarre.

His second booking wasn't even a foul but the Hearts players' reaction and Kamberi's reaction to that saw him get a second yellow.

Very poor refereeing.

Greentinted
01-11-2018, 07:56 PM
He’s only in the gig at the higher levels by virtue of his surname. As the game unfolded he became increasingly erratic until he was completely out of his depth and by then he was drowning, not waving, bottle all but gone.
In his defence (I know...) he needed eyes in the back of his head (he could have borrowed my mum’s I suppose 😁) but that’s why his assistants are there.
I really don’t think he’s bent (certainly not in the mould of Valentine, Syme, Dougal et-al) but he’s the living embodiment of refereeing incompetence and a demonstration of the perils of nepotism.