31-10-2018, 02:02 PM
4-6-0, must be a wind up

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 02:04 PM
Mitchell will play too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
31-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Surely they will using 15 players. 8 forwards and 7 backs.

Plenty of big guys at the line-outs and look to drive at us with their forwards.

MacGruber
31-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Mitchell will play too

They will still have a strong team out even with the injuries. It will be weaker than it would have been but they have signed that many they are hardly down to the bare bones.

If they had any sense they would play mitchell left wing and Morrison right, leaves them Djoum, Lee, Haring or Bozinac/Cochrane to pick from middle. They'll have MacLean and Wighton to chose from up top. Smith at right back, Garruchio(sp) left back and Dunne, Dicksaplenty/Hughes at the back.

Make no mistake, they are top of the league on merit and are strong at home. This is going to be tough and needs thoughts of injuries/weakend teams out of everyones thoughts.

We need everyone on their A game

Lewiehas2
31-10-2018, 02:15 PM

Plenty of big guys at the line-outs and look to drive at us with their forwards.

:faf::faf:

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 02:15 PM
I thought that Clare boy can play upfront too?

Diclonius
31-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Nah. Levein's only tactically naive regarding teams he doesn't care for, like Scotland. He's not enough of an idiot to try it in a derby.

1van Sprou7e
31-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Mitchell will play too

Not so sure, has looked poor defensively recently

Tobias Funke
31-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Not so sure, has looked poor defensively recently

From what I read earlier, they are bricking it at the thought of him at LB.

Danderhall Hibs
31-10-2018, 02:46 PM
I thought Haring was back to square one?

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 02:47 PM
I thought Haring was back to square one?

Needs a hernia op - he also needed one on Sun but he played

Elephant Stone
31-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Mitchell will play too

Hope so

Danderhall Hibs
31-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Needs a hernia op - he also needed one on Sun but he played

Had they not been resting him to ease the pain though and by rushing him back they’ve set it back?

Here’s Lucy!
31-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Hope so

Me too, but not if they play him higher up the pitch where he apparently is more suited.

Anyway, regardless of who they field, its gonna be a Hibs Halloween! :flag:

Green_one
31-10-2018, 03:12 PM
4-6-0, must be a wind up

Not that I care but I barely recognise most of those names. Team set up apart, it will be the usual monster truck fest at Tynecastle. Physical, set piece heavy and loads of stoppage. A draw is better for us than them. Victory more to do with how the referee manages the game.

I think they will struggle to score anything other than from a corner. Not exactly entertaining. Hope Mallan has his shooting boots on. First to score - critical as usual. I simply believe we are the better side and better managed, so I am going for a win, settling for a draw. :nlgwa

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-10-2018, 03:44 PM
They will still have a strong team out even with the injuries. It will be weaker than it would have been but they have signed that many they are hardly down to the bare bones.

If they had any sense they would play mitchell left wing and Morrison right, leaves them Djoum, Lee, Haring or Bozinac/Cochrane to pick from middle. They'll have MacLean and Wighton to chose from up top. Smith at right back, Garruchio(sp) left back and Dunne, Dicksaplenty/Hughes at the back.

Make no mistake, they are top of the league on merit and are strong at home. This is going to be tough and needs thoughts of injuries/weakend teams out of everyones thoughts.

It's not Juve we're playing!

we are hibs
31-10-2018, 03:51 PM
They no playing a goalie either?

Hermit Crab
31-10-2018, 03:53 PM
No danger thats their starting 11 tonight.

essexhibee
31-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Surely Maclean as your only fit striker would start.

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 03:54 PM

Home derby wins in Edinburgh are the norm. We'll do well to win tonight. Our cup winning side couldn't beat Cathro's clowns there.

Aldo
31-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Thought Harring is out as he needs an op?? MacLean will also start as their only recognised striker??

hfc rd
31-10-2018, 04:23 PM
No danger thats their starting 11 tonight.

Agree.

The Sundance Kid
31-10-2018, 04:34 PM
MacLean is out tonight, Hearts not appealing the ban

1van Sprou7e
31-10-2018, 04:36 PM
MacLean is out tonight, Hearts not appealing the ban

Ban doesn't start till the weekend

The Sundance Kid
31-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Ban doesn't start till the weekend

Not according to STV journalist Jamie Borthwick on Twitter. Says he’s out tonight

1van Sprou7e
31-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Not according to STV journalist Jamie Borthwick on Twitter. Says he’s out tonight

Interesting as everything iv'e read says he would be available tonight despite the ban

Maybe just classic derby mind games

Billy Whizz
31-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Looking like 4-6-0

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1432399-steven-maclean-to-miss-derby-after-accepting-two-match-ban/

JeMeSouviens
31-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Everyone assumed Hearts would appeal but seems not:

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1432399-steven-maclean-to-miss-derby-after-accepting-two-match-ban/

Springbank
31-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Interesting as everything iv'e read says he would be available tonight despite the ban

Maybe just classic derby mind games

Borthwick is a classic jambo mouthpiece.
I smell ****** here and expect Maclean to play (and be booked early doors)
I also expect Haring to play for them (and be subbed first half)
And I expect all jambos will blame the above on "bad luck and coincidence" [being not the brightest]

Hearts 1 Hibs 2 (Kamberi, Maclaren) for me

Captain Trips
31-10-2018, 04:43 PM
Be prepared to be booted off the pitch Hibs.

Billy Whizz
31-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Be prepared to be booted off the pitch Hibs.

Probably Wighton up front, with Djoum just behind him

ancient hibee
31-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Don’t believe this.Why would he be suspended tonight and then a league cup game?

Hiber-nation
31-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Borthwick is a classic jambo mouthpiece.
I smell ****** here and expect Maclean to play (and be booked early doors)

It's official, he won't be playing.

Billy Whizz
31-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Don’t believe this.Why would he be suspended tonight and then a league cup game?

Because Sunday’s game was a Betfred Cup game.

Hiber-nation
31-10-2018, 04:50 PM

Don't know but this is from SFA website:

Outcome: Admitted; 2 match automatic suspension, 1 match applies immediately to the player's Recognised Team's next match, irrespective of competition and 1 match applies to the next match the player's club plays in the Scottish League Cup.

ElginHibbie
31-10-2018, 04:51 PM

Think "violent conduct" red cards mean suspension for the clubs next match in the competition it happened in and their next match regardless of competition from when the ban is enforced

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-10-2018, 04:52 PM
He's ***** anyway.

JeMeSouviens
31-10-2018, 04:53 PM

It's right enough, see part C-2 of this:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/1849/suspensions-for-players-in-mens-football-annex-c-section-4.pdf

"One match will apply immediately to the player’s Recognised
Team’s next match irrespective of competition: and
One match will apply to the next match the player’s
club plays in that Specified Cup Competition."

JeMeSouviens
31-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Guessing he's injured so they're getting the suspension out the way?

ancient hibee
31-10-2018, 04:56 PM
Thank you for all the answers putting me in the picture.In today’s papers some said if he appealed and lost he would miss Celtic and Killie so that was also wrong.Clearly Levien would rather have him against Celtic than us.Touch of arrogance?

SuperAllyMcleod
31-10-2018, 04:56 PM

I did enjoy that!

Thank you. [emoji23]

easty
31-10-2018, 05:03 PM
He's ***** anyway.

Yep. Imagine it was last season, and we were about to play St Johnstone and Steven Mclean was out suspended, it'd not even be worth a mention on here. He's *****.

HibeeHibernian4
31-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Yep. Imagine it was last season, and we were about to play St Johnstone and Steven Mclean was out suspended, it'd not even be worth a mention on here. He's *****.

Did score the winner against us for them to be fair...

And it would just be Hearts’ luck if their dud managed to avoid a suspension and scored tonight.

we are hibs
31-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Probably Wighton up front, with Djoum just behind him

Be the boy Clare for an hour and then wighton later on

Golden Bear
31-10-2018, 05:13 PM

I thought I heard the same on the radio a few minutes ago.

CropleyWasGod
31-10-2018, 05:17 PM
I thought I heard the same on the radio a few minutes ago.

He definitely is....

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

I'm_cabbaged
31-10-2018, 05:24 PM
You’d think that they’d pay the 2 grand just to get him playing tonight? Unless potter wasn’t even intending on starting him

Callum_62
31-10-2018, 05:26 PM
You’d think that they’d pay the 2 grand just to get him playing tonight? Unless potter wasn’t even intending on starting him

Isnt it 1k ?

Maybe 2 games in 3 days a bit much given his age

I'm_cabbaged
31-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Isnt it 1k ?

Maybe 2 games in 3 days a bit much given his age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkeven more the point then, they’re awash with cash I keep on hearing 😂

staunchhibby
31-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Waste of time appealing by Hearts.The manager has openly said he does it regular.

TheHarpy76
31-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Always good to see our opponents being severely weakened through injury and suspension, Especially them.

Puts quite a bit of unwanted pressure on us though. There really is no excuse to not getting all three points tonight.

Here’s Lucy!
31-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Always good to see our opponents being severely weakened through injury and suspension, Especially them.

Puts quite a bit of unwanted pressure on us though. There really is no excuse to not getting all three points tonight.

Think we'll take the points pretty comfortably.

TheHarpy76
31-10-2018, 05:48 PM
Think we'll take the points pretty comfortably.

We absolutely should. Sadly I’ve said that at Tynecastle many times before and left furious.

I’d have been much happier if this game was at home.

1van Sprou7e
31-10-2018, 05:50 PM

Disagree, they have lost only once at home since they moved back to tynecastle

Will be a very difficult game despite the injuries

Here’s Lucy!
31-10-2018, 05:52 PM
We absolutely should. Sadly I’ve said that at Tynecastle many times before and left furious.

I’d have been much happier if this game was at home.

Of course!

That would be a 3 or 4 niller in my opinion.

Would take 1-0 tonight tbh.

BullsCloseHibs
31-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Haring is really risking a huge injury. Typical Hearts.

Here’s Lucy!
31-10-2018, 05:55 PM

But, it's the injuries that have swung a 50/50 game to our favour.

BullsCloseHibs
31-10-2018, 05:59 PM

BBC reporting he's out tonight.

TheHarpy76
31-10-2018, 06:00 PM

That’s fair enough but they’re missing most of their key players and have no recognised striker.
I for one will be raging if we don’t win tonight.

Pete
31-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Derbies are never easy and it doesn’t matter what team any of us put out..it will be an evenly contested battle.

Being annoyed if we don’t win it is being extremely harsh on hibs and causing yourself needless negative emotions.

Personally I think we’ll win but I won’t be surprised if we don’t.

Famous Fiver
31-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Reported that we have not won there in five and a half years.

I'll take a draw now and I am not going to throw the toys out of the pram if we lose.

It's a long season and will not be defined by one derby early doors. Mind you it would be a nice marker for the rest of the season if we win it.

StevieHendo
31-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Way too much fascination on there team need to worry about what they do seen few there games rhis year and none of there 11 are ***** like theyve been blessed with in last few seasons so we still need to step up and do our bit! F*** cares who is playing for them its all about us

Paul1642
31-10-2018, 06:09 PM
We are long over due a win there. Every chance tonight could be the night. But then again I have had that feeling half a dozen times recently

Jim44
31-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Way too much fascination on there team need to worry about what they do seen few there games rhis year and none of there 11 are ***** like theyve been blessed with in last few seasons so we still need to step up and do our bit! F*** cares who is playing for them its all about us

.......... and breath..... :greengrin

Heckys Wheel
31-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Obviously wants him for Celtic on Saturday.

Surprising but we’ll take it.

BoomtownHibees
31-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Correct team