PDA

View Full Version : Zibi Zlamal

Austinho
31-10-2018, 12:21 AM
The Hearts keeper had a bit of a shocker a few days ago for Celtic’s second goal, so he’s clearly prone to the odd clanger. Time to kick him while he’s down and while his confidence is on edge. It’s the Hibs fans number one duty during the game to give him it tight and jeer his every single touch. The boy should be getting it tight from the second he strolls up to the Roseburn. Cheers.

StevieHendo
31-10-2018, 12:26 AM
hes been terrific for them all season saved them a few points and stopped celtic beating them by a good 6 or 7 so i dont think he's any more likely to make a mistake than bogdan.

Austinho
31-10-2018, 12:41 AM
hes been terrific for them all season saved them a few points and stopped celtic beating them by a good 6 or 7 so i dont think he's any more likely to make a mistake than bogdan.I agree he was good, and he saved Hearts from a thrashing. All the more reason to chip away at his confidence. Artur Boruc was a great keeper, but he spilled a few squigglers whenever we gave him abuse.

monktonharp
31-10-2018, 12:41 AM
I disagree and fully support the OP. they gave us it tight with Zibby, and when I saw the second goal and the ba' squirming all around him I Laughed my soaks aff!

monktonharp
31-10-2018, 12:42 AM
I agree he was good, and he saved Hearts from a thrashing. All the more reason to chip away at his confidence. Artur Boruc was a great keeper, but he spilled a few squigglers whenever we gave him abuse.

:aok:

monktonharp
31-10-2018, 12:47 AM
cant bring myself to praising a gorgie goalie, especially after the antics of craig Gordon when he was there. he poleaxed Hibs players (Dean Sheils) Riordan etc and got away with murder. goals that were goals but disallowed , nah, I canny dae it

cocteautwin
31-10-2018, 01:12 AM
Hoping to see a couple of Mallan daisy cutting shots tonight.

monktonharp
31-10-2018, 01:15 AM
Hoping to see a couple of Mallan daisy cutting shots tonight.thems the ones that seem to trouble him :greengrin

JimBHibees
31-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Agree think he is potentially a weakness for them.

bigwheel
31-10-2018, 06:54 AM
He did have one howler for second goal..but overall he made some superb saves....and has had a strong season so far. looks a good keeper to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
31-10-2018, 07:00 AM
All the goalies Hearts have signed in the summer look useful tbh It is like they are saving them up 😂
Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

IGRIGI
31-10-2018, 07:03 AM
Guaranteed Neuer performance tonight, par for the course when it comes to their keepers in derbies.

But agreed - all 11 maroon gargoyles should be getting it tight for 90 minutes.

SirDavidsNapper
31-10-2018, 07:15 AM
Fire shots at him left right and centre. Hope the fans behind the goal make it horrendous for him.

R'Albin
31-10-2018, 07:21 AM
I don't really think he'll be too affected by his error. The goal was a shocker but apart from that he was superb.

I think the Zibi comparison only exists because he has a Polish sounding name.

Diclonius
31-10-2018, 07:21 AM
I think I've only ever seen a Hearts keeper make a mistake once in the derby in 12 years of going to them, and that was when they were already 2-0 down.

Not a single one of their players will put in a bad performance tonight. They're always up for it. It depends on how up for it we are.

calumhibee1
31-10-2018, 07:42 AM
I don't really think he'll be too affected by his error. The goal was a shocker but apart from that he was superb.

I think the Zibi comparison only exists because he has a Polish sounding name.

That was generally the case with Zibi. Was actually a half decent keeper when he wasn’t making ridiculous errors.

Time to give him dogs abuse tonight.

Hibs1969
31-10-2018, 07:45 AM
From memory was Zibi not pretty decent for us in his first few games? I remember commenting to a mate at the time that after the horrors of Simon Brown it looked like we had found a reliable keeper. I think I spoke too soon. Their boy looks good from what I’ve seen of him, so here’s hoping I can put a similar hex on him too 😉

BILLYHIBS
31-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Goals change games

I remember Anti Niemi was a class apart until the 6-2 game!

Knowing Niemis professionalism he would just write it off as a one off!

Heres hoping for a one off tonight!

Kenny Garbage on the other hand? :thumbsup:

Gloucester Hibs
31-10-2018, 07:51 AM
I think I've only ever seen a Hearts keeper make a mistake once in the derby in 12 years of going to them, and that was when they were already 2-0 down.

Not a single one of their players will put in a bad performance tonight. They're always up for it. It depends on how up for it we are.

Yep, they don't make many. O'Connor last minute for 10-man Hibs could be described as an error by the **** 'keeper but not of the "glaring" variety. Can't recall many other in the past 30 years.

Danderhall Hibs
31-10-2018, 08:02 AM
hes been terrific for them all season saved them a few points and stopped celtic beating them by a good 6 or 7 so i dont think he's any more likely to make a mistake than bogdan.

Spot on. We should get right behind him and make sure he knows we believe in him.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-10-2018, 08:02 AM
Goals change games

He was a class apart in that game as well. He got motm for them! Could have been 16-2 without him

patlowe
31-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Goals change games

TBF he wasn't that bad in the 6-2 game either IIRC!

BILLYHIBS
31-10-2018, 08:08 AM
TBF he wasn't that bad in the 6-2 game either IIRC!
Aye that is the point I was trying to make he was a brilliant keeper but sadly for them not a lot he could do on the night I think Mixu even got one chalked off as another poster pointed out it could easily have been more but as I said he would just put it down to a bad day at the office Let’s hope for more of the same tonight!

Squealing pig
31-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Is there goal line technology tonight ? Lol

HibbiesandtheBaddies
31-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Zlamal, Zlamal drop the ball!

Zlamal drop the ball !!!

Hibiza
31-10-2018, 12:34 PM
C'mon guys.... do it with style. :flag::nlgwa

horseflesh
31-10-2018, 01:41 PM
If the hearts goalie makes an error tonight then he’ll be hounded out of Gorgie. A mistake in the derby and it’s difficult to recover from it, we’ve had keepers in the past that can’t stand the heat of a derby. Turn up the abuse for their goalie and let’s see what’s he’s made of?

Smartie
31-10-2018, 01:44 PM
From memory was Zibi not pretty decent for us in his first few games? I remember commenting to a mate at the time that after the horrors of Simon Brown it looked like we had found a reliable keeper. I think I spoke too soon. Their boy looks good from what I’ve seen of him, so here’s hoping I can put a similar hex on him too 😉

Zibi was overall a decent keeper for us, but he saved his clangers for the derbies and tbh that's all anyone remembers.

Kato
31-10-2018, 02:05 PM
Goals change games

Niemi was immense for Hearts in that game. Kenny Garland had a great game for them in 0-7 match.

WeeRussell
31-10-2018, 02:23 PM
cant bring myself to praising a gorgie goalie, especially after the antics of craig Gordon when he was there. he poleaxed Hibs players (Dean Sheils) Riordan etc and got away with murder. goals that were goals but disallowed , nah, I canny dae it

I don’t recall the poleaxe on Shiels. Only Deano wrecking him after scoring a penalty... I assume they were two separate incidents and maybe Deano was getting a bit back on him?

Danderhall Hibs
31-10-2018, 02:45 PM
I don’t recall the poleaxe on Shiels. Only Deano wrecking him after scoring a penalty... I assume they were two separate incidents and maybe Deano was getting a bit back on him?

Dhiels went to get the ball back after equalising (although there was no hurry) and Gordon stepped in his way so he could take a dive and get him sent off. Straight forward cheating.