PDA

View Full Version : The Evening Jambo

G B Young
29-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Stopped in at the corner shop on my way home from work and spotted the front page of today's Evening News. Main pic is of a couple of yams waving their scarves and looking happy as they head to Murrayfield yesterday. The caption says something along the lines of the game not being about winning or losing, but about how wonderful it was to have such a big Hearts day-out.

I guess that's one way of trying to take the positives out of a 3-0 gubbing, but do even the yams want to see this sort of unashamed a*** licking?

Treadstone
29-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Looking forward to Allisbarrys two page spread on Patersons goal at Anfield.

Brooster
29-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Let's have another yam thread. GTF.

BullsCloseHibs
29-10-2018, 05:57 PM
Stopped in at the corner shop on my way home from work and spotted the front page of today's Evening News. Main pic is of a couple of yams waving their scarves and looking happy as they head to Murrayfield yesterday. The caption says something along the lines of the game not being about winning or losing, but about how wonderful it was to have such a big Hearts day-out.

I guess that's one way of trying to take the positives out of a 3-0 gubbing, but do even the yams want to see this sort of unashamed a*** licking?

Wonder if that's what the infighting fans thought and the Hearts fan who threw a beer bottle off the head of an old female Hearts fan as they tried to attack a Celtic bus.