PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Hibs Board????

where'stheslope
29-10-2018, 05:48 PM
I have to say that it is becoming more of a Yams board than a Hibs board?
Just counted, and on the first page there are 10 threads about the Yams, and I'm sure there will be more as Wednesday nears!!!
Can we not make do with 1 thread just for ripping the p**s out of them, at the moment if a Yam sneezes it posted on here???
Lets get back to talking about us and leave them to wallow in their own p**s!!
I know this will be deemed another Yams thread, but I feel we are more interested in them than we are about ourselves at times!!!!

WeeRussell
29-10-2018, 05:51 PM
No another hearts related thread..

Humo
29-10-2018, 05:54 PM
We've not played that weekend and our next game is again them obviously we'll be talking about them [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Diclonius
29-10-2018, 05:54 PM
We're about to play them. It's justified.

RoscoHibby
29-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Irony.

Here’s Lucy!
29-10-2018, 06:07 PM
I have to say that it is becoming more of a Yams board than a Hibs board?
Just counted, and on the first page there are 10 threads about the Yams, and I'm sure there will be more as Wednesday nears!!!
Can we not make do with 1 thread just for ripping the p**s out of them, at the moment if a Yam sneezes it posted on here???
Lets get back to talking about us and leave them to wallow in their own p**s!!
I know this will be deemed another Yams thread, but I feel we are more interested in them than we are about ourselves at times!!!!

Bit ironic?

Rocky
29-10-2018, 06:08 PM
I count 4 (5 now that you've made one). The others are about Hibs trip to play hearts.

Captain Trips
29-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Threads are quite easily ignored if there isn't anything you are interested in

Jim44
29-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Like it or not, interest in and over-focussing on them goes with the territory, especially with a big derby game coming up. Easily ignored if you don’t like it. :dunno:

Rocky
29-10-2018, 06:12 PM
I count 4 (5 now that you've made one). The others are about Hibs trip to play hearts.

Actually it's only 2. The Naismith and MacLean one is actually about their availability for the Derby, and the FOH one is really about HSL. So you account for a third of the hearts dedicated threads on the first page.

SunshineOnLeith
29-10-2018, 07:01 PM
It's almost as if they had a semi final yesterday and are our next opponents, while we didn't have a game at the weekend.

HibeesLA
29-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Forum: hibs.net Main Forum

The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general.

Taken from the top of the Hibs.net Main Forum page.

Famous Fiver
29-10-2018, 07:21 PM
I am delighted to have a choice of so many threads to choose from to highlight the shortcomings of our neighbours, both on and off the pitch, since they provide never ending ammunition.

SirDavidsNapper
29-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Only two things matter to most folk on here. Hibs winning and Hearts getting pumped. Not surprising theres threads on them bottling the league cup again.

Brooster
29-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Spot on. As Stubbsy once said....I'm amazed how much our fans fixate on hearts, at Everton we encouraged our fans to focus on Everton and nobody else. For the most part they did.

West lower
29-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Spot on. As Stubbsy once said....I'm amazed how much our fans fixate on hearts, at Everton we encouraged our fans to focus on Everton and nobody else. For the most part they did.

Aye because if Everton were to compare themselves to their rivals they would all be topping themselves.

YanYansen
29-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Aye because if Everton were to compare themselves to their rivals they would all be topping themselves.

Correct. Hertz are over the road, our traditional and direct rivals, and they're our next game. Would the OP rather see threads about Hamilton's youth system? The maintenance of facilities at East Mains?

Not for me. Personally, this week, I want to read about the minutiae, controversies, and speculation regarding the huge upcoming derby.

Carheenlea
29-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Part of the fun of football supporting is rivaly, two team city rivalry in particular. It`s natural to focus a lot of attention on your biggest rivals and get annoyed when they win and take great pleasure at their misfortune. If we just chose to ignore them then football, and football forums get a bit duller.

Mibbes Aye
29-10-2018, 08:13 PM
It's almost as if they had a semi final yesterday and are our next opponents, while we didn't have a game at the weekend.

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
29-10-2018, 08:37 PM
All yams welcome.

The forum actually says it's a place to talk about Hibs and football in general-long may it continue, and they don't come more general than the yaks.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hi Heid Yin
29-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Like it or not, interest in and over-focussing on them goes with the territory, especially with a big derby game coming up. Easily ignored if you don’t like it. :dunno:

:agree::agree: My thoughts too.

green leaves
29-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Kickback.net

Tobias Funke
29-10-2018, 11:01 PM
This is, and will continue to be, the most brainless and pointless thing to do on a football message board, complaining about threads started about our bitter rivals.

We play then on Wednesday and they just got pumped out a competition they haven’t won in 50 years FFS!!!

Man Down Under
30-10-2018, 04:40 AM
We have to give the hearts fans looking in something to read. They always give us some Hibs related material on kickback so it would be rude not to.

In all honesty though there was no game for Hibs in the weekend and we have little to moan about on our end just now. (Hopefully little to complain about this week too!)

Sent from my SM-J330G using Tapatalk

Pagan Hibernia
30-10-2018, 07:38 AM

I’ve seen the Everton forum in the run up to a merseyside derby. It’s the exact same.